NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Yao was harassed all night by Toronto's bigs, especially ones who aren't even real centres. Yao can't play on fastbreak, so he got outhustled all night while everyone else shot ugly.

Ron has yet to put up a good shooting show in any game all season, coming off the bench, he still rarely shoots over .500

You haven't shown up to play if you put up a performance like that.

Former Raptors guard Rafer Alston called Houston's performance ``ugly.''

``For us it was a lack of passion,'' Alston said. ``I think that for us they need to start handing out pink slips and fines the way we have been approaching our games.''

Asked if he felt the Rockets were on the same page, he replied, ``Not at all, not one bit. . . It is sad and unfortunate.''

Nor if the team chemisty/morale is sinking.

Lol @ Vince Carter's deep buzzer beater three. Ahh VC, you could have been amongst the legends...

Trevor Ariza is such an awesome role player off the bench. That move by Pau was loller!

Pft, I signed Ariza to the Raptors. Forget role player, he's my starting SF! Ate LeBron alive in 2K9.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest derrek

He starts for my 2k9 team too! I wish the team logos / colors were customizable in create mode, the ones they have are awful.

Guest mojomunkeez

Pft, I signed Ariza to the Raptors. Forget role player, he's my starting SF! Ate LeBron alive in 2K9.

Well duh. Neither Parker nor Kapono would be starting on any other team in the league. Not even the Warriors.

Guest derrek

Pau is the illest mother father you ever seeeeeeeeen!

People are hating on Tracy bad. They're saying he's giving up on the team, and he sucks, and he should be traded so they can rebuild around Yao and Artest. Poor guy, he's only playing lackluster because of his bum knees and back. He needs an entire season off imo, not just a week so he can come back and get injured again.

Today we need Jake Voskuhl to jackknife powerbomb D12.

Guest DOVAHKIIN
Well duh. Neither Parker nor Kapono would be starting on any other team in the league. Not even the Warriors.

Yes that makes PERFECT sense, because Ariza primarily plays the 3, and Kapono/Parker have been the starting 2's? Don't say they're interchangeable, because Ariza is horrible on the offensive end as a 2.

Edit:

Good win for the Raptors, ironically it was Parker who came up big. Big bucket by Roko, I knew that 6'5 height would prove useful at some point. But every time Moon takes a jumper and misses, a small part of me dies.

yeah it sucks for t-mac, he tried to get healthy during the summer but those surgeries didn't help him at all. and now that he is in such a scoring slump everyone wants him out, even the rockets through the rumor mill have discussed trading him during the season. he should go on the IR until the all-star break or something, cause he's not helping by doing this back to back deal. to say that he is my favorite player too, man. someone gotta light a fire under his richard simmons.

Guest PB&Banana

Cavs lost to wizard kinda suprised kinda not Cavs had to lose sometime, It was lebron versus another team this time around because he was the only one that came to play.

Is mo peterson that good? I haven't seen cavs play yet this season

Guest derrek

Mo Williams you mean! It's not that he's that amazing, it's just that the Cavs were really weak at that position before. But yea, he's having a good season.

... unless you meant Mo Pete, in which case, I love the man. He gave me the Raptors greatest moment of all time.

"We're going into OVER TIME on a hail mary 3 by MO PETE!"... best moment ever.

Wow, pretty clutch play by Antawn Jamison.

What an upset.

omg..what is this?

Boston lost to New York?!

Dallas to Memphis?!

Day of upsets.

Guest xsilentangel

I'm worried about the Celtics.

A lot of upsets today =/

I just hope we don't continue to play like this.. and DEFINITELY not like this in the playoffs..

Mannnn David Lee owned us.

Antawn Jamison too..

Guest DOVAHKIIN
I'm worried about the Celtics.

A lot of upsets today =/

I just hope we don't continue to play like this.. and DEFINITELY not like this in the playoffs..

Mannnn David Lee owned us.

Antawn Jamison too..

David Lee was just having a David Lee night.

Wilson Chandler of all people stuck it to the Celtics.

But hey, what's this I hear about the C's interested in Marbury...

Well...I may have pulled off one of the most lopsided trades in 2K9 :P

Traded a second round pick and Shawn Marion for Lebron James =)

Maybe a game glitch perhaps? lol

Guest DOVAHKIIN

71-00852-7-00_pdp.jpg

This is the one I currently own ('cause my richard simmons friend wouldn't let me get a Raps hoodie because he owned one already.) It will soon have a Howard jersey to go with it. It's like... impossible to find a Magic fitted hat around here.

However, I can easily find Celtics fitted hats so I was thinking of buying the green Celtics hoodie last week... but you know, because Cindy's finding her team's recent play all tragic, I just might not :(

Guest xsilentangel

Damn those are nice hats..

David Lee was just having a David Lee night.

Wilson Chandler of all people stuck it to the Celtics.

But hey, what's this I hear about the C's interested in Marbury...

Celtics need a new player.. and it should not be Starbury!

Yeah.. David Lee averages a double-double.. consistent guy..

Yeah that's what we need right now.. consistency.

Guest CKcrossover

Raptors over Magic

Wizards over Cavs

Grizzlies over Mavs

Knicks over Celts

Pistons' 1-point win by a goaltend against the Clips

talk about upsets

Lakers are down by 9 right now too

Archived