NBA

Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest derrek

The all-star game has been awful the past years anyway. Yi will just make it that much worse because he is boring. The most enjoyable parts of the All-Star game in recent years for me were Shaq dunking during a free throw, Shaq setting Kobe up for a powerbomb, and Yao jacking up a three. I dunno, I just don't care really. Besides, if Yi wins, the coach will choose KG as a back up and play him more time.

Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;

lmao! i hope yi makes it. last i checked though, KG was leading.

WHOOOO BABY!

he stinks but when it comes to chinese love, i can ignore all of his flaws and see the greatness!

Yi is so frustrating to watch these days....

As a Chinese person, I should be rooting for him instead of cringing....

He was horrible in the Olympics...

Guest knockblock
Eddie House SHOULD NOT have been called for a flagrant and justice was served when he DID NOT get called for a flagrant foul. How was that a flagrant foul? He was simply restraining the guy from shooting so he wouldn't get the ball in and a foul. I have seen fouls like that so many times and I don't see how that is a flagrant foul. Plus, Oden pushed Allen down and said something to make the usually composed Allen upset.

And like I said, if Pierce and Allen are both cold, our offense just went down a notch.

I never said Portland wasn't a good team. They definitely outrebounded us but still.. It was not a pretty night for Pierce and Allen. We need them to do their usual thing of drawing fouls and getting shots in for us.

About traveling.. it's like the same as offensive and blocking foul calls. KG's signature move is called as a travel frequently now.

Oden wasn't saying anything to provoke Allen. Oden was trying to stop Allen from making a three point play too but it looked worse than it did because Allen was trying to sell the call. House was attempting a foul that was around the shoulders on a Blazer player which should've been a flagarant but the refs didn't call it. Traveling, I don't know how it is the same as offensive and blocking foul. There were so many bad calls in that game. They make me mad and are ridiculous. You know what? Nevermind. It's done with. I'm gonna move on.

Please, they've beaten "good deep teams" before, and Portland does not even boast one of the best benches in the league. They're green and inexperienced.

What was that? I don't think I heard you right.

NO PF will ever be the main part of a Championship team. It's a SG / SF league. Kobe, Bron, Wade... someone like Roy... these people are NECESSARY to win a championship. Celtics wouldn't have done anything without Paul Pierce.

That's just how I feel.

I said earlier about how the rules are in this modern day. The league now is in favor of perimeter players.

Guest xsilentangel
Oden wasn't saying anything to provoke Allen. Oden was trying to stop Allen from making a three point play too but it looked worse than it did because Allen was trying to sell the call. House was attempting a foul that was around the shoulders on a Blazer player which should've been a flagarant but the refs didn't call it. Traveling, I don't know how it is the same as offensive and blocking foul. There were so many bad calls in that game. They make me mad and are ridiculous. You know what? Nevermind. It's done with. I'm gonna move on.

Ok this could go on all day.

Anyways I meant it could go both ways like how an offensive foul could be called a blocking one and vice versa.

It could be disputed over -_-

Guest DOVAHKIIN
Raptors are up 17 without Jose and JO.

Something...... weird....... is...... happening.

I... agree...

I check scoreboard on NBA.com and I saw

86-61 fourth quarter o.o

:blink: And then I read that Calderon left the game with a hamstring injury. :ph34r:

I hope the Rockets don't score over 70...

I was gonna say "whoa Raps are playing good defense for once" but then I remembered the Rockets... just can't shoot *cough* Artest *cough*

But hey, a win is a win!

I... agree...

I check scoreboard on NBA.com and I saw

86-61 half time.

:blink: And then I read that Calderon left the game with a hamstring injury. :ph34r:

I hope the Rockets don't score over 70...

I was gonna say "whoa Raps are playing good defense for once" but then I remembered the Rockets... just can't shoot *cough* Artest *cough*

But hey, a win is a win!

Sorry mate, 73 haha.

Rockets..... they exploded in mid-air soon after blast-off...

Guest derrek

I'll take it RAPTORS WIN! RAPTORS WIN! RAPTORS WIN! to quote my old friend Chuck Swirsky!

The team looked different out there tonight... Voskuhl was great coming in to smack around Yao, and he's going to have to do the same thing on Sunday vs SUPERMAN! Ahhh, Raptors wins feel so good................... *rolls over and has a cigarette*

Guest 432521

OMG what the hell happend to my Rockets, we got owned. It kills me on the inside. I give it to the raptors though, they showed up to play and we didnt

they show up to play, its just that they don't bring what they have. i think this is the 4th or 5th straight game where they averaged somewhere in the 30% for the team shooting %age. they should just have t-mac go on a rest again instead of sitting out 1 game on every back to back like shaq. and they either gotta go hard in the gym in practice or hire a new shooting coach to help these poor guys out. when von wafer is the leading scorer for the game off the bench, something is most definitely up.

Guest CKcrossover

Artest have actually been one of the team's better shooter since coming off the bench

the entire team are just ice cold from the floor right now

Thunder played a heck of a game tonight

I was rooting for them but I guess they are just not meant to win

lol Pau Gasol

Guest PB&Banana

Hehe you could tell a team's really feeling it when your 7 footer forward crosses the ball between his legs behind the back pass on a breakaway

Congrats to the raps for a well needed win as for the knicks what a heartbreaker how much space can a guy have, he was practically open :sweatingbullets:

Guest derrek

Not having Shane Battier was a blow too... and your "star player" can't score 4 points. I'm going to try and pawn him off of my fantasy team for someone better, like Kenyon Martin.

Archived