NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest xsilentangel
Hawks beat Nuggets, Pistons beat Magic, Wizards beat Rockets...

Who knows. Wizards beating the Rockets though? Seriously? ughh

All of those games didn't go as I thought lol.

Wizards and Rockets game was good.

Got intense at the end when the Rockets caught up but didn't come away with it.

Damn Hawks.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DOVAHKIIN

No decline for AI, he's just taking less shots with less minutes because he's got Prince, Sheed and Rip who can each score consistently.

Other than that, AI has always been a one man offense show, even with that run to the Finals.

Obviously it didn't work out in Denver because he wasn't their sole man with Carmelo around.

The way it is right now, I think AI is the starting PG and Stuckey is the starting SG?

Should be the other way around...

Anyway...

After Boozer's comment to ESPN.com, that he would get "a raise regardless" by opting out of his contract, Jazz owner Larry Miller told a Utah radio station it was "one of the top 10 stupidest things I've heard a NBA player do in 20 years."

now that houston got their biggest cheerleader and back up center back for the rest of the season, maybe they will be playing better. they finally get back their inside defensive presence that yao didn't bring. now all they have to worry about is bringing up their shooting % cause its been really crappy in the past week or so. maybe they should move t-mac to the bench and let artest start, since he's been the one scoring lately. alston, artest, battier, scola, and yao sound good. and brooks, t-mac, battier/artest, landry, mutombo as the 2nd unit.

Guest stupidangelx
Nah.. We lost to the Nuggets..

Indiana plays us well too.

And I am happy for Big Al! He has a lot of potential!

And please, at least brag when you have won the game on Christmas day.

It's no use now

so what do you have to say now????!!!!???? HUH?!?!?!?

I think A.I. trying to concentrate more on pg rather than both sg/pg thats why he's scoring less than 20 per game.

xsilentangel and stupidangelx

lol @ name similarity.

I really hope Houston's shooting percentages increase..having Ron Artest, Alston and McGrady shooting below 40% is atrocious....

Guest xsilentangel

SCREW YOU PORTLAND.............

Pierce and Allen: Ice cold

stupidangelx

Ok prick I never said I was gonna brag even if we won now did I?

Cleveland lost too so I'm OK ^_^

BLAZERS BEAT THE CELTICS WITHOUT BRANDON ROY! haaaaaaaaaaahahaha!!

And in the final minute, KG elbowed LaMarcus Aldridge in the face because he's a loser, and Paul Pierce was trash talking Sergio Rodriguez at the line, who knocked down 2 FT's to bury them. Out classed and out played by the young guns!

Guest xsilentangel
BLAZERS BEAT THE CELTICS WITHOUT BRANDON ROY! haaaaaaaaaaahahaha!!

And in the final minute, KG elbowed LaMarcus Aldridge in the face because he's a loser, and Paul Pierce was trash talking Sergio Rodriguez at the line, who knocked down 2 FT's to bury them. Out classed and out played by the young guns!

Dude Aldridge was like so close his thigh was touching Garnett's.

I forgot... was that a technical on Garnett?

I didn't see Pierce talking trash

I sound like I'm defending but the Trailblazers had a lot of calls their way after the first quarter.

Who was that idiot that failed at crossing over and lost the ball..? They said it was off Tony Allen ..

And Oden should've been called for a flagrant foul from the angle I saw it.

But we sucked anyways. BIG BABY SUCKS!! He's too busy crying!

Guest soralee

hey, it's all on the refs. haha, jk.

yeayuhh, representin ptown, my homie.

definitely not the greatest game both teams could've played, but i'll take it (:

(and i think the technical on KG should'nt of been one cause it looked like a total accident.. he has long arms. could happen).

LA 20 points! sucka. & without roy. man, trailblazers are smokin`.

Guest DOVAHKIIN
SCREW YOU PORTLAND.............

Pierce and Allen: Ice cold

stupidangelx

Ok prick I never said I was gonna brag even if we won now did I?

Cleveland lost too so I'm OK ^_^

Well... Portland's a good deep team.

Complain about the calls all you want, Portland showed up to play without Roy, Celtics being outrebounded 44-29 is fair play.

Here, point the finger at Ray Allen for going cold again.

Although, the 6 guys on the court for the Blazers made me laugh. Too bad they didnt waive that basket.

Guest mojomunkeez

You have no excuse for losing to Portland without Brandon Roy, right?

Had two days of rest coming off a 45 point win. Fatigue was not a factor.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Maybe the "good deep team" part didn't sink through. Apparently my fatigue explanation for the Warriors did at least.

Do some Lakers fans have selective comprehension of the English language or is it just you?

Guest knockblock
I sound like I'm defending but the Trailblazers had a lot of calls their way after the first quarter.

Who was that idiot that failed at crossing over and lost the ball..? They said it was off Tony Allen ..

And Oden should've been called for a flagrant foul from the angle I saw it.

But we sucked anyways. BIG BABY SUCKS!! He's too busy crying!

Oh please. Celtics were getting a bunch of phantom calls in their favor by the refs. Like one, Tony Allen getting rewarded with free throw attempts when he wasn't even in the act of shooting. There was the play where Pierce took 4 steps going to the rim and didn't get called for it but Oden got called for a travel when he didn't on his end when trying to post up. Ray Allen selling his flagrant foul and Oden was just trying to prevent him from getting an and 1 without being too severe. Yet Eddie House didn't called for a flagrant when he tried to stop a Portland player from getting to the hoop. There are others too. Want me to keep going?

Bad calls that consistently happen makes me think that the league is rigged.

Lossed to the Lakers and Warriors to start the west coast road trip. The defeat to the Blazers add to the Celtics Misery.

Complain about the calls all you want, Portland showed up to play without Roy, Celtics being outrebounded 44-29 is fair play.

Here, point the finger at Ray Allen for going cold again.

Although, the 6 guys on the court for the Blazers made me laugh. Too bad they didnt waive that basket.

Hahaha that was hilarious. I laugh so hard when I saw the replay showing what was going on. Having six players out on the court in opposed to five seemed like too many.

haha yeah, the Pierce travel they even put back in slow motion and went "1..2...3... and 4 steps. Yup. He's Paul Pierce." or something similar haha!

Anyway, we got some afternoon games today for some east coast energy teams! Magic vs Bulls, Nets vs Pistons! Then later tonight two of my favorite teams squaring off, the Nuggets vs the Raptors!

Guest mojomunkeez

Maybe the "good deep team" part didn't sink through. Apparently my fatigue explanation for the Warriors did at least.

Do some Lakers fans have selective comprehension of the English language or is it just you?

Please, they've beaten "good deep teams" before, and Portland does not even boast one of the best benches in the league. They're green and inexperienced.

Archived