NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Yea Davis was pretty pissed with the team's effort ahah

]When the locker room was opened, Davis was asked point-blank if he had called a team meeting.

"I mean, no, it was kind of a get-together," Davis said, fumbling out the words. "It wasn't really like no team meeting, nothing special like that. It was just an understanding that that's a winning team over there.

yea it's a team meeting :P

Can't really blame them... no Camby, Tim Thomas starting as a PF instead isn't quite an ideal match-up. I think if Camby and Kaman played together, they could've held their own to Bynum and Gasol... defensively at least.

Harrington wants out of GState... I smell him going to the Knicks...

"I would've understood (his concerns) last year," Nelson said. "I wouldn't understand this year. He's got the green light. What else can you ask for as a player? He can do no wrong offensively. All I'm asking him to do is rebound and be a better defender. And we'll keep working on those things, but he can do what he wants this year. "... It's a surprise to me this came up at all. I thought it was obvious he was going to play all he wanted to."

... How do you ask your player to play better defense when the team doesn't play any!?

Some vintage Ben Wallace last night.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i know he didn't deserve the tech but his rep caused it, i mean if you watched the replay they showed he did run down from half court and gave josh howard a soft bump before moving to yao. but who cares at least the team is sticking up for each other and our depth showed last night, but they still need another big behind yao for when they play like the lakers or phx. an interesting matchup i will be waiting to see is the lakers speed 2nd unit with the rockets speed 2nd unit with artest.

Guest Unanimous

Go LAKERS!!!!

Wonder how long can they go undefeated for this season? Lol

I am so excited! Everything just seems like it is a whole level greater for the time =)

Guest PB&Banana

Bynum signed a 58 million 4 year deal with lakes dang.

Even charles said he didn't get paid that much like Andrew. They should have waited to see at the end of the season they had nothing to lose if they did since he would be a restricted free agent.

Andrew's manager is on crack through an 80 million dollar deal, sorry no that's too high and it's to early for Bynum when he hasn't even reach his full potential yet. But when he does he'll be a monster.

Guest charcoalfilter1101

LAKERS all the way!!!!!!!!

Big Bynum + Pau Gasol = Total Inside Dominance

Vlad + D Fish + KB24 = Unstoppable Outside Barrage

Lakers' Bench starring L Odom = Young, strong and energetic players

All in all, Lakers: 2009 NBA Finals Champzzzzz

Guest Unanimous

I sure miss Ronny. He's with the Warriors now. I missed "Mad Dog" when he left years back too.

When we were losing, you put Ronny in [Mad Dog, when it was w/ us] and it was quite entertaining. Lol.

14 games tonight! What's up with Boston? Muahaha, LAKERS ALL THE WAY!

Guest xsilentangel

^

It was a bad night.

Omg I wish we let the bench play more, they got 12 points straight in the end.

Pierce and Rondo really let me down.

Our free throws.. 13 missed.. WTF?

Hope we learn from our carelessness and with the ball (20 something turnovers)

Gooo Celtics!

Streetracing in addition.

How about just growing up in general? :P

I sure miss Ronny. He's with the Warriors now. I missed "Mad Dog" when he left years back too.

When we were losing, you put Ronny in [Mad Dog, when it was w/ us] and it was quite entertaining. Lol.

14 games tonight! What's up with Boston? Muahaha, LAKERS ALL THE WAY!

lol, we all miss those bench guys who played with heart and did all the victory dancing haha.

^

It was a bad night.

Omg I wish we let the bench play more, they got 12 points straight in the end.

Pierce and Rondo really let me down.

Our free throws.. 13 missed.. WTF?

Hope we learn from our carelessness and with the ball (20 something turnovers)

Gooo Celtics!

On the bright side, Tony Allen played reasonably well!

Damn, Philly lost again.

The bench production was terrible.

Guest melo.breeze

oh man ... lakers having quiet a struggle against the nuggets ...

they're losing half time ... *sighs*

i wonder what's going on with bynum ...

he's only scored two point in the half ...

oh man ... lakers having quiet a struggle against the nuggets ...

they're losing half time ... *sighs*

i wonder what's going on with bynum ...

he's only scored two point in the half ...

Certainly not worth the big contract he just signed...

I have always wanted to know why Bynum has all the hype he has.... can someone shine a light on my situation?

And rockets win against the Thunder, i still think they could have come up with a better name a logo for this team

I have always wanted to know why Bynum has all the hype he has.... can someone shine a light on my situation?

And rockets win against the Thunder, i still think they could have come up with a better name a logo for this team

Well considering he's 7'0, 285lbs and only 21 years old, he has a lot of potential. He sorta caught a lot of attention for getting dunked on by Shaq (during his Miami stint) before scoring against Shaq with a dunk in return and bumping him, causing the old veteran to get mad.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=bd-FLEDTfao

The contract extension he received was based largely on his potential. He could develop into a terrific center and I admit he does possess a decent post-game for his age. He is also BIG, which allows him to clog the lane and deter/block shots and grab rebounds and is a big part of the team, both present and future.

In other news, Derrick Rose DAYMMMMMMMMMMM!

26 pts! ~~ What a monster rookie.

bynum got in foul trouble early

he's just a great defensive presence

plus he just turned 21

he'll give the lakers a solid 15 points, 10 boards, and couple of blocks per night

lakers did a good job in securing him for the next four years

he's worth the contract extension

Archived