NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest xsilentangel
anyone watching the outdoor game? it would be cool if they could do this every pre-season but move it around the country. at first, when they brought up the idea i thought they were going to streetball style and play on the cement. and it's the return of the birdman not on pot.

http://img66.imageshack.us/my.php?image=angrytmacvg3.jpg

looks like someone got angry. too bad they lost, at least t-mac is playing again.

Man that was an intense gamee

Finally I got to see more of The Truth

Gabe Pruitt deserves more minutes!

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest knockblock
Ah. Your team is stacked. Fernandez is hot. I wish Colangelo had targeted him instead of Bellinelli or however you spell him in the draft.

What do you expect from your team?

Bellinelli is on the Warriors. The Raptors weren't picking in that draft.

It's time they make it back to the playoffs. If most of the players stay healthy Portland will be really good. Once Oden gets more into shape he'll do more damage. Some of the other players still need to get used to the team though.

Bellinelli is on the Warriors. The Raptors weren't picking in that draft.

It's time they make it back to the playoffs. If most of the players stay healthy Portland will be really good. Once Oden gets more into shape he'll do more damage. Some of the other players still need to get used to the team though.

Many people were convinced that in that draft that Colangelo had a deal set up with Riley that if a player fell to the Heat that they would trade Humphries for the pick.

Gherardini came out publicly and admitted the player was Belilleni, who was taken 18th or so by the Warriors. Would have been nice if they targeted Rudy instead.

Guest xsilentangel
the t-mac bump was pretty funny cause all t-mac did was give him a love tap and dude went flying. anybody know what eddie house said to t-mac to get him all pissed?

lol absolutely no idea but it was really funny.. rofl tmacs face

i just couldnt make it out

Haha at the end of the day, Lebron and Devin will still make millions in their career.

The people who beat them will have a good tale to tell their grandchildren ;)

^ Me too. Harris is 190-191cm or 6'3. So tall.

If their listed heights are correct then I am only taller than....

Chucky Atkins, Nate Robinson, Brevin Knight, Mike Wilks, Earl Boykins, DJ Augustin, Speedy Claxton, Jose Barea, Damon Stoudamire

Same height as Chris Paul, Allen Iverson, Sebastian Telfair, Jameer Nelson, Dee Brown, Will Bynum, TJ Ford, and Tyronn Lue XD

Guest knockblock

Miles is already washed up. He is not in the kind of shape to be playing. He had a career ending type of injury. Any team who tries have him on their team should think about it carefully.

That one guy who played Lebron James and Devin Harris is getting famous.

Many people were convinced that in that draft that Colangelo had a deal set up with Riley that if a player fell to the Heat that they would trade Humphries for the pick.

Gherardini came out publicly and admitted the player was Belilleni, who was taken 18th or so by the Warriors. Would have been nice if they targeted Rudy instead.

I read about what the Raptors were trying to do that offseason. They were trying to do something to aquire a draft pick.

Miles is already washed up. He is not in the kind of shape to be playing. He had a career ending type of injury. Any team who tries have him on their team should think about it carefully.

That one guy who played Lebron James and Devin Harris is getting famous.

I read about what the Raptors were trying to do that offseason. They were trying to do something to aquire a draft pick.

Yeah - if a certain player (belinelli) dropped down to twentieth, they would have traded Kris Humphries. But Belinelli got picked at 18 so nothing happened. Thats why I'm saying I wish they had targeted Rudy Fernandez instead. Raps are so weak on the wings. Or instead of Bargs, taken Brandon Roy. Or instead of Araujo, taken Iguodala.

But I guess there's no use in crying over the spilt milk =[.

On another hand, I am royally screwed on one of my fantasy bball teams. The league has 3 bench players. I have Haywood and Williams out. Haywood for 6+months, Deron for 2 weeks or more, and I took Manu late.

=.=

Archived