NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest 432521

I hope all the moves happening this summer with artest and all the rockets get passed the 1st round this year. I thought Green was doing good and was gonna be a off the bench player or something, but i guess not cause he gonna be going to sac.

Carl Landry needs to resign with the rockets because he was a awsome player last year. Like the energy off the bench.

One thing YAO and Mcgrady need to stay healthy for us to have a chance at anything.

I guess the rockets management team really is trying and actually making the right moves this summer to get past that last hump.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Chioster

Well these might be pretty much the 15 roster spots

Alston-Francis-Brooks

Tmac-Barry-Head

Battier-Novak-Harris

Artest-Scola-Hayes

Yao-Landry-Mutombo

You can shuffle them around and this is if Mutumbo, Landry sign. Landry is supposedly close to 6'11 now. Wow

Is this trade setting up for another trade? Some guy recently said that Denver might be interested in a AI for Alston + Battier + 2nd rounder. I am just transferring the message. DONT HURT THE MESSENGER!

That would be a very lopsided trade.

And no I wouldn't want AI to come to Houston. They've got enough offensive firepower now.

Guest 432521

AI in Houston? No thanks i dont think that would work out and plus i love battier he has to stay. Plus 2 good starters for 1..... I hope this rumor is fake.

Guest Viet_teKniks

Man The rockets are my second fav team behind the mavs...and man i wish we picked up artest in exchange for j.ho and stack attack....damn u houston you guys had more to offer....well go mavs and go rockets....

artest to houson for greene and a 2nd rounder? Is that right?

its bobby jackson, donte green, and a 2009 1st round pick.

so we got rid of an expiring contract, but gave up a good prospect and a first round pick.

Guest Chioster

Greene is a long term prospect who might turn out 1 day to be a good player but as of right now, the Rockets are in a WIN NOW situation with Tmac getting older and Yao reaching his prime or already in it.

Guest epark1281

its bobby jackson, donte green, and a 2009 1st round pick.

so we got rid of an expiring contract, but gave up a good prospect and a first round pick.

So as a rockets fan, do you think this is going to pan out?

I mean, assuming that Tmac and Yao keeps this mad man under wraps.

yeah i think it can work, cause with the roster we have now we become an even stronger defensive team with a 2 solid perimeter defenders in battier and now with artest. we still have yao along side scola the garbage man in the paint. and we have a deep bench with barry, dorsey, landry (when ever he does sign), and brooks among others. and we still have players that are good trade bait to try and pick up a decent point.

but i also think that they are just doing this to win the championship next season cause in 2010 all the big names in the league are going to be free agents. if it doesn't happen next season we can say good bye to t-mac and probably be picking up a bigger name in return.

Guest acekim

yeah i think it can work, cause with the roster we have now we become an even stronger defensive team with a 2 solid perimeter defenders in battier and now with artest. we still have yao along side scola the garbage man in the paint. and we have a deep bench with barry, dorsey, landry (when ever he does sign), and brooks among others. and we still have players that are good trade bait to try and pick up a decent point.

but i also think that they are just doing this to win the championship next season cause in 2010 all the big names in the league are going to be free agents. if it doesn't happen next season we can say good bye to t-mac and probably be picking up a bigger name in return.

This is so true, TMAC and Yao Ming are free agents in 2010. So they have a possibility to get Lebron James and Dwayne Wade.

Guest 432521

Really Yao's contract ends in 2010.... I hope he resigns for long term because he is like one of the big men out there and you need a good big man on your team, T-mac... when hes good hes good but he gets hurt alot but still i hope he resigns too because we dont really have chances at lebron cause i bet if he is gonna move anywhere its gonna go to the nets to be with his man JayZ.

We do have a deeper bench dont we cause its been acouple of years for brooks so hes developed and that guy is really fast, berry an off the bench 3-pointer, scola can give you like 10-14 points off the bench hopefully.

About pierce, i never knew he was so proud of himself i mean i know he just got a championship i give him that but come on to call himself the best player, even i can say this as a Kobe disliker that Kobe is on a league of his own.

Archived