NBA

Guest Chioster

Hmmm ... with that Telfair and Ha Seung Jin picture ...

What happened to Ha Seung Jin? I remember when the Blazers drafted him second roung I think.

His draft pic looked like a mug shot. That foo was ugly~~~ and garbage on top of that ... haha xD

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DOVAHKIIN
Hmmm ... with that Telfair and Ha Seung Jin picture ...

What happened to Ha Seung Jin? I remember when the Blazers drafted him second roung I think.

His draft pic looked like a mug shot. That foo was ugly~~~ and garbage on top of that ... haha xD

Out of the NBA, out of the D-League too, but still on South Korean national team heading for Olympics qualifiers.

My bad guys, totally forgot about Eric Gordon.

lol no way Shaun Livingston starts at the 2 spot for the Clips.

There's even no guarantee he'll be with the Clips.

maybe you're right about him not starting at the 2 cause hes not much of a scorer but i just put him there cause of his size and with the amount of PG's they have. plus i didn't check up on his progress of the rehab on his knee. so my bad.

i hope the rockets sign carl landry soon so our roster stays in tact with the addition of dorsey. and hopefully we can ship off some players (luther head) and pick up backup forward or point.

The boy's still got a long way away from becoming a regular contributor, not to say reach the potential he once had.

Of course, I hope he bounces back strong and eventually turns into a solid pro and has one of the most successful come-back stories.

Guest epark1281

rumors coming down the pipe:

Corey Maggette to Spurs?

Josh Smith to the 76'ers?

Chris Duhon to the Knicks?

Diop to Spurs/Mavs/Bobcats?

Barry to the Rockets?

Carlos Arroyo/Janero Pargo to the Nuggets?

Pietrus to the Magic?

Agent Zero to the Bay Area?

Guest DOVAHKIIN
clips be the top team in california?

yeah right...

See what Lakers do with Lamar, Walton, Vlad and Sasha for a stable roster first, then call it.

Ach, but I don't speak Lakers-nese, they don't get it...

nah, sorry

i'll probably won't root for the clips

i'll watch them occasionally on tv cuz their local

in my opinion, they won't make it past the first round

but that doesn't mean i'm saying that they're going to be a bad team next season

Guest mojomunkeez
See what Lakers do with Lamar, Walton, Vlad and Sasha for a stable roster first, then call it.

Ach, but I don't speak Lakers-nese, they don't get it...

They were stable enough to make the Finals. Much stabler than any other team heading into the Finals, including the Celtics. But the lack of a big man killed them.

Guest DOVAHKIIN
They were stable enough to make the Finals. Much stabler than any other team heading into the Finals, including the Celtics. But the lack of a big man killed them.

... I'm talking about the off season, GJ on making the Finals with that roster.

Those are the players I named are the ones who possibly won't be around, YOU the Lakers fans, want (most of) them gone anyway. If roster changes have to be made, there's some stability/consistency issues.

Man, I gotta get a translator...

Mavs picked up Gerald Green. Yeah, that Shane Foster kid is gonna have fun in the D-League.

sucks for seattle. the only good thing that came out of it was that they get to keep the super sonics name so if a team were to come back they'll be the sonics. what will the OKC team be called? im guessing tornadoes haha.

damn that's another team in the SW making it a 6 team division or will they still be apart of the NW division?

sucks for seattle. the only good thing that came out of it was that they get to keep the super sonics name so if a team were to come back they'll be the sonics. what will the OKC team be called? im guessing tornadoes haha.

damn that's another team in the SW making it a 6 team division or will they still be apart of the NW division?

Who cares if we get to keep our name. Gay Bennett didn't want to keep the name anyways. He wants to start fresh.

He's probably gonna name his team.. OKC Bandits. :lol:

Who cares if we get to keep our name. Gay Bennett didn't want to keep the name anyways. He wants to start fresh.

He's probably gonna name his team.. OKC Bandits. :lol:

that's a good one. and their team colors will be like some mix like light brown and blue or green.

Guest mojomunkeez

Poor Seattle. I mean Oklahoma. I mean Seattle. I mean Oklahoma. Okay Seattle. No Oklahoma.

...Poor Kevin Durant.

Archived