NBA

Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GO!zilla

omgosh im gonna peee in my pants..... the conspiracy....

i hope rob aint in the game for this last shot >_<

OHHHHHHHHH THE CONSPIRACY WINS~

not gonna lie, he was fouled. :ph34r: nba and their fixed games! :(

Guest GO!zilla

TNT analyser are in this collusion as well. Reggie Miller, Kenny Smith, and Chareles is garbage

for siding with the NBA.

Pops got a lot of respect for that press conference.

Guest nessa

I'm sorry, I know a lot of you guys are lakers fans, but that last shot should've been called a foul, everyone knows it. They also should've called a foul on the lakers when they goaltended that shot by parker.

That's all I gotta say. I mean the Spurs had their faults too I admit. Ginoboli wasn't even playing, and if it wasn't for Barry the Spurs wouldn't have got that much points. It's 3-1 lead for the Lakers, it's a slim chance that Spurs can come back, but I'm hoping.

Oh, and it was so sad to see Pops duirng that conference interview, you can see how pissed off he was. It almost looked like he was gonna cry or something.

Guest xjoshywah

dayumm, mad props to coach Pops!

he'll say it straight up, ha

eh im torn with that last play cause im a Lakers fan but hey it WAS a foul :/

Guest watcher

that blocking foul on odom in the last minute shoulda been a charge when duncan ran into him IMO...

I'm sorry, I know a lot of you guys are lakers fans, but that last shot should've been called a foul, everyone knows it. They also should've called a foul on the lakers when they goaltended that shot by parker.

That's all I gotta say. I mean the Spurs had their faults too I admit. Ginoboli wasn't even playing, and if it wasn't for Barry the Spurs wouldn't have got that much points. It's 3-1 lead for the Lakers, it's a slim chance that Spurs can come back, but I'm hoping.

Oh, and it was so sad to see Pops duirng that conference interview, you can see how pissed off he was. It almost looked like he was gonna cry or something.

if u watch the play closely, Barry traveled before the "foul".

It was actually a two shot "foul"

Fisher shot hit the rim, so it shouldnt be 2 seconds left on the clock. Would've been a 4 point game, so even with the "foul" they would've lost.

Duncans dunk close from the 3 point line (obvious travel which wasnt called).

Manu's shot was actually a 2 instead of the 3 (his feet were on the line).

in the end.... it even itself out

Guest kuku

Dude, during the 1st and 2nd half, I thought the refs were calling a bunch of BS. Sometimes it wasn't even a foul and it was called. I still think Lakers deserved to win this one. They were up the entire game.

Guest Kit_Starter
Dude, during the 1st and 2nd half, I thought the refs were calling a bunch of BS. Sometimes it wasn't even a foul and it was called. I still think Lakers deserved to win this one. They were up the entire game.

Agreed. I thought a lot of the missed calls went in favor of the Spurs up until the last shot which shouldn't even have happened because the shot clock should have been reset in the previous possession.

The Spurs should feel lucky they even had that chance in the final possession when they were clearly outplayed all game.

Guest epark1281

if u watch the play closely, Barry traveled before the "foul".

It was actually a two shot "foul"

Fisher shot hit the rim, so it shouldnt be 2 seconds left on the clock. Would've been a 4 point game, so even with the "foul" they would've lost.

Duncans dunk close from the 3 point line (obvious travel which wasnt called).

Manu's shot was actually a 2 instead of the 3 (his feet were on the line).

in the end.... it even itself out

Did you watch the play?

FISHER WAS SITTING ON BARRY'S SHOULDER. That's a foul in hockey, that's a foul in Football, and that's CERTIANLY a foul in BASKETBALL. And Fisher's shot did NOT hit the rim. Did you see the replays? I did. And if you want to talk about travelling calls, KOBE got the MOST benefit from non calls for travelling. Are you SERIOUS?

Did you watch the game? Manu's foot was NOT on the line. Even from that camera angle, you WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO TELL>

Listen fanboy, learn to watch the game first, then post your BS on here, ok?

P.S. From Mitch Cupcakes to Joey Crawford

"Check's in the mail buddy"

Guest Kit_Starter

^Couldn't tell if Manu's feet was on the line or not but Fisher's shot did graze the rim. And Barry did travel. And Duncan should have been called for charging against Lamar in another horrendous call. I also thought Kobe drew a couple of non-called fouls. If anything Laker fans should be more irate that it came down to what was an undeserved final possession.

If you want to nitpick I also thought Barry initiated the contact by driving into the jumping Fisher which was why they didn't call the foul. All in all I'm going to bed tonight with good conscience that the right team won.

Guest epark1281

If you want to nitpick I also thought Barry initiated the contact by driving into the jumping Fisher which was why they didn't call the foul. All in all I'm going to bed tonight with good conscience that the right team won.

If you want to nitpick, Barry was trying to avoid contact to get a clean look at the basket. If he wanted to initiate contact, he woulda jumped right into fisher while attempting a 3.

Guest GO!zilla
If you want to nitpick, Barry was trying to avoid contact to get a clean look at the basket. If he wanted to initiate contact, he woulda jumped right into fisher while attempting a 3.

now whose fault will that be? Barry shied away. run into the contact and sell it to get 3 free throws.

Did you watch the play?

FISHER WAS SITTING ON BARRY'S SHOULDER. That's a foul in hockey, that's a foul in Football, and that's CERTIANLY a foul in BASKETBALL. And Fisher's shot did NOT hit the rim. Did you see the replays? I did. And if you want to talk about travelling calls, KOBE got the MOST benefit from non calls for travelling. Are you SERIOUS?

Did you watch the game? Manu's foot was NOT on the line. Even from that camera angle, you WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO TELL>

Listen fanboy, learn to watch the game first, then post your BS on here, ok?

P.S. From Mitch Cupcakes to Joey Crawford

"Check's in the mail buddy"

Pops said if he was a ref, he wouldn't have called it either.

Manu said likewise.

Barry said it wasn't a foul. He specifically said he did shy away from the contact to get a better shot when he could've ran into Derek and completely selling it.

Spurs did get a lot of calls in their favor the whole game. Duncan's four step dunk anyone?

Guest epark1281

now whose fault will that be? Barry shied away. run into the contact and sell it to get 3 free throws.

Pops said if he was a ref, he wouldn't have called it either.

Manu said likewise.

Barry said it wasn't a foul. He specifically said he did shy away from the contact to get a better shot when he could've ran into Derek and completely selling it.

Spurs did get a lot of calls in their favor the whole game. Duncan's four step dunk anyone?

A. I was making the point that Barry WASN'T trying to intiate contact. Actually, that was his downfall.

B. That's the Spurs being classy. Brent was CLEARLY looking for a foul at the end of regulation. He threw up his arms and was looking at all three refs.

C. Kobe's four step layup anyone?

Guest GO!zilla

okay i agree with those... i don't get what you are arguing about.

Are you saying Spurs got cheated?

Guest epark1281

okay i agree with those... i don't get what you are arguing about.

Are you saying Spurs got cheated?

i'm trying to address those individuals who feel that this game was completely one sided (in favor of the Spurs) the whole way and was justified by one bad call at the end of the game. That's not the case. Fisher and Odom were in foul trouble cause they FOULED. Travelling on Tim Duncan wasn't called because, who the hell calls traveling these days anways? Fisher's shot might have grazed the rim on super slow mo, but in about 90% of games, you won't get that call because the ref's don't make that call with the help of a replay, they call it as they see it with the naked eye.

The way the game was called wasn't lopsided until the barry play. And it wasn't just a posession that the Spurs didn't deserved.

But they manned up and faced the music anyway.

I'm sorry, I'd just rather not have a prima-donna win the championship just to prove that he can win one without Shaq.

Archived