NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest GO!zilla
according to mister mark stein of ESPN, KG to LA is dead. :(

ehh too many rumors making my head hurt. i'll wait till something actually happens... -_-'

paul pierce wants out from celtics

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Pierce, I can definitely understand. They just keep surrounding him with more and more young players that don't know what they're doing.

Pierce, I can definitely understand. They just keep surrounding him with more and more young players that don't know what they're doing.

Indeed, Ainge needs to commit to either youth movement or around Paul Pierce. He's almost as bad as McHale.

Guest plusone

Indeed, Ainge needs to commit to either youth movement or around Paul Pierce. He's almost as bad as McHale.

at least he DOES have tradeable assets though. what do the twolves have asides from KG?

Guest flipdragn

if the suns do trade amare and get kg in return, i think the suns will win the championship or at least make it to the nba finals. i think it'd be a smart move for the suns because, even though kg is old and amare is young, steve nash is getting pretty up there in age also. there's no telling if amare would reach his prime before nash gets past his prime or retires. the suns should be trying to win a championship NOW. the only problem i see potentially with this deal is the suns becoming like the post-jordan bulls when steve nash and kevin garnett retire.

Guest plusone

lol, no one wants to play for boston.

can you say 'bye bye' pierce? :D

at least the celtics can now rebuild in peace lol

Guest plusone

Sonics have offered Ray Allen to the Boston Celtics for the 5th pick + Theo Ratliff. I don't like this at all.

where'd you read that?

Guest DOVAHKIIN
Sonics have offered Ray Allen to the Boston Celtics for the 5th pick + Theo Ratliff. I don't like this at all.

Not entirely bad for Seattle's part, since they'll be rebuilding around Durant.

As for Boston... screw the Celtics.

Guest plusone

too many rumors indeed. where's the trade action? i'm tired of talking about possible trades.

well all the teams talking trades have dumb FOs (with the exception of Kerr is Phoenix who doesn't yet have a track record), so there you go.... Larry Bird, Danny Ainge, Mitch Kupchak, Kevin McHale, Billy Knight...

Guest knockblock
Garnett to Suns

Stoudemire to the Hawks

Zaza, AJ and 3 / 11 to the Wolves.

Do ittttttt

Ha. Vetoed!

if the suns do trade amare and get kg in return, i think the suns will win the championship or at least make it to the nba finals. i think it'd be a smart move for the suns because, even though kg is old and amare is young, steve nash is getting pretty up there in age also. there's no telling if amare would reach his prime before nash gets past his prime or retires. the suns should be trying to win a championship NOW. the only problem i see potentially with this deal is the suns becoming like the post-jordan bulls when steve nash and kevin garnett retire.

If I was the Suns I would keep Amare.

There was the rumor about the Sonics and Hawks making a deal for the 11th pick for Ridnour. But it that seems to be dead now.

Draft is tommorrow. It's gonna be more exciting than the finals lol. Looking forward to see which teams will do well and won't.

where'd you read that?

Heard it on the radio.

Theo Ratliff = 11 million dollars of cap space coming off the books next year.

From Seattle's perspective - by the time Durant is peaking, Ray will be old. They figure they might as well get value for him now. Although, I think they can get more - but that 11 million is great considering the 08 Free Agent class.

There was the rumor about the Sonics and Hawks making a deal for the 11th pick for Ridnour. But it that seems to be dead now.

The deal is not dead yet, its just been put on hold, because minnesota wants the #3 and #11, so they're waiting for that deal to die before they move onto the sonics deal.

i think its stupid, because why would you take ridnour, when you can probably get acie law who is much better all around pg. crittendon would actually be a better choice, because he's a hometown kid.

Archived