NBA

Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GO!zilla

idunno why people are doubting the maveriks. last year lakers got suns down 3-1 and came back to win it... 2-7 seeds, theres a high chance a 1-8 seed can do it >_<

Guest EYJAYJAY

there is a high chance indeed. but i'd like to see the warriors beat them, they are very entertaining when they play agains the mavs in this series. i love it.

dirk gave me a scare with the two 3's in final minutes

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Heat = A team that's just too old and rusty this season

3-1 comebacks have only occured 5% in NBA Playoffs.

idunno why people are doubting the maveriks. last year lakers got suns down 3-1 and came back to win it... 2-7 seeds, theres a high chance a 1-8 seed can do it >_<

Who wouldn't have doubts with a team that's down 3-1 in a playoffs series? Whether it's the top Mavericks, mediocre Raptors/Lakers, or last year's Suns.

Guest Kit_Starter
the lakers are done. im very disappointed in them this season.

I didn't even had them in the playoffs so they exceeded my expectations.

Guest GO!zilla
Heat = A team that's just too old and rusty this season

3-1 comebacks have only occured 5% in NBA Playoffs.

Who wouldn't have doubts with a team that's down 3-1 in a playoffs series? Whether it's the top Mavericks, mediocre Raptors/Lakers, or last year's Suns.

how many of those were 1 seeds and had a dominating reg season?

Guest M3ForLife

I may get flamed for this but I rather want Golden State to beat Mavs. I think Suns and Mavs are way too cocky.

All the teams I'm rooting for are doing well except Houston and T-Mac >_>

Bulls swept Miami, Nets are 3-1, Golden State 3-1, San Antonio 2-1. Woohoo :D

Guest Hyung

I think that the Warriors guards are superior in their play to the Mavericks guards and that's vastly contributed to why they are winning this series.

Guest Krn_Track_Star
I may get flamed for this but I rather want Golden State to beat Mavs. I think Suns and Mavs are way too cocky.

All the teams I'm rooting for are doing well except Houston and T-Mac >_>

Bulls swept Miami, Nets are 3-1, Golden State 3-1, San Antonio 2-1. Woohoo :D

yea i with u on there expect one part i wanted dallas to beat golden state. remember its not over until you see the BIG NUMBER 4. i think the mavs can do with the suns did last year and pull out a come back they did this against the jazz in 2003 when they were down 2-0 about to get swept and came back and 3-2 to beat the jazz. i really hope the mavs pull it out.

The difference is when the suns were down 3-1, nash still believed they could win. Before game 4, dirk already sounded defeated when he said if they lost game 4, the season would pretty much be over for them. Suns have an mvp in nash, but this series, in my eyes, have shown me that dirk doesn't deserve the mvp. Also, I'd say the warriors this season have a lot more fire in them than the lakers of last season, and the warriors don't rely entirely on baron like the lakers do kobe. Another advantage is that nellie knows dirk's weaknesses. I can put out a huge list, but I'm not going to. I'm not counting mavs entirely out cuz I do expect them to win game 5, but I think warriors just clearly have the advantage since the mavs don't seem to have a way to stop baron.

Ahem... remember that the MVP award is for REGULAR season play.

There'll still probably be a playoff bias ... There usually always is ...

If there were a playoff bias, Nash has the MVP ... since he was one of the front runners in the regular season and his team isn't down 3 to 1 ...

But that's only if there were a playoff bias ... which there most likely is.

I don't mind Nash as MVP though ... It'd be pretty cool to see a Three-peat in my lifetime.

Guest GO!zilla
There'll still probably be a playoff bias ... There usually always is ...

If there were a playoff bias, Nash has the MVP ... since he was one of the front runners in the regular season and his team isn't down 3 to 1 ...

But that's only if there were a playoff bias ... which there most likely is.

I don't mind Nash as MVP though ... It'd be pretty cool to see a Three-peat in my lifetime.

votes are casted before playoffs start.

Guest kimn

I dont like the Mavs yet I will feel so bad for themm :[

but then the warriors man you gotta love the under dogs. ^^

blah my lakers.... :: tears::

Archived