NBA

Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know who deserves to get out of first round... kevin garnett. lol poor guy. i hope he comes to lakers :P

SERIOUSLY. Man the poor guy. I love him as a player, he is good. We are talking about two times MVP right? (correct me if I am wrong) Hopefully he will get a ring in his career. Kobe Odom Garnett? Hmmmmm....

LAKERS ALL THE WAY!!!! Lol. Ehhhh.... what are the chances. I want to see Suns vs. Bulls in the Finals. But still GO LAKERS!

Guest RoWiN~O~

Yea i feel soo bad for Garnett

he deserves to win at least once!

he works so hard too~ hmmm

Toronto vs. Nets right now!

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Ugh, I missed the game, came home and saw the box score and checked the recap.

Why does Bosh always get in foul trouble with the Nets?

Guest GO!zilla

kobe garnett odom will so work. garnett doesnt even take much shots either and hes all about championship. odom doesnt take shots period. it'll so work.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Because white is every home team's standard color, and away jerseys are more popular so the second/away color is used with the fans.

The Raptor mascot is red anyway and it's part of Canada's colors.

Better than the old purple anyway.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

www.nba.com/raptors

the slogan is "Let's get Red, Let's go Raptors!"

Can't exactly wear white lol

I wouldn't mind the old purple jerseys back in the ACC for this playoffs series with a purple theme going on, NJ definitely can't bite off that. Old flashbacks of the previous years of the Raptors' playoffs

Guest Krn_Track_Star

wow denver sole a win from S.A wut a shocker but then againt thats y they got iverson to take the team to another level but at the same time i happy because i want denver to win and play the mavs on the conference championship.

Guest GO!zilla
www.nba.com/raptors

the slogan is "Let's get Red, Let's go Raptors!"

Can't exactly wear white lol

I wouldn't mind the old purple jerseys back in the ACC for this playoffs series with a purple theme going on, NJ definitely can't bite off that. Old flashbacks of the previous years of the Raptors' playoffs

NJ also have purple jerseys :P

Guest flipdragn
wow denver sole a win from S.A wut a shocker but then againt thats y they got iverson to take the team to another level but at the same time i happy because i want denver to win and play the mavs on the conference championship.

san antonio pretty much lost that game on their own. duncan, ginobli, and parker were horrible in the first quarter. they missed high percentage shots that they normally hit. the nuggets defense had nothing to do with that.

Guest junklol°

spurs sucks on that game XD cant believe they lose to those nuggets......btw iverson and melo(braided) reminds me of nash nowitzki(long hair) in teh old days(very similar hair types)

~lol

Guest Krn_Track_Star

WOW THE MAVERICKS LOSE GAME 1. dhajksfhasjkfhkasjdfhskadfhasklfda. omg they couldnt shoot the ball worth nothing. they were in the bonus i dont know why in the world they would take outside shots. ne wayz i can tell you game 2 is going to be every different.

Guest EYJAYJAY

First Round:

Mavericks over Warriors in 6

Suns over Lakers in 4

Spurs over Nuggets in 5

Jazz over Rockets in 6

Pistons over Magic in 5

Cavaliers over Wizards in 4

Nets over Raptors in 6

Bulls over Heat in 6

Second Round:

Mavericks over Jazz in 5

Suns over Spurs in 6

Pistons over Bulls in 7

Nets over Cavs in 7

Conference Finals:

Suns over Mavs in 7

Pistons over Nets in 4

Finals:

Pistons over Suns in 6

Finals MVP: Chauncey

warriors played a very, very great game. it was enjoyable to watch them play tonight. but i will go ahead and call a blowout win by mavs for the second game.

Archived