NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest LolitaMan
He's just saying that to please the Ohio St. fans for the time being.

He's going to be the #1 overall pick, and he's going to get gauranteed money. Why play another year and risk tearing an ACL without getting paid?

I dunno....he'll turn 31 if he stays another year. lol am I the only one who thinks he looks late 20's ??!! Dude doesn NOT look 18 lol!

And yeah....NASH proved once again why he IS the MVP! All you Nash haters bow down :tongue2:

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno....he'll turn 31 if he stays another year. lol am I the only one who thinks he looks late 20's ??!! Dude doesn NOT look 18 lol!

And yeah....NASH proved once again why he IS the MVP! All you Nash haters bow down :tongue2:

Lebron didn't look like no 18 year kid either. lol

Guest EYJAYJAY
wow! the suns beat the mavericks?! haha i turned off the tv when i saw the mavericks up by 10 with 4 mins to go.

u shouldnt turn it off even if suns are down by 20 with 4 min to go. they can cut that lead down real fast.

dude looks like he's 40.

Guest plusone

^i hope not nash

spectacular last night... yet i think hes still overrated

and oden looks like he should be retiring from the nba sometime soon O.o

Guest flipdragn
So who is the MVP this year?

Dirk or Nash?

I have to go with Nash again.

nash but i might only be saying that because for some reason, i have a big indifference to dirk

is it just me or Dirk's not good during clutch situations??

..Lebron deserves MVP :P

heh, lebron's not really that good in clutch situations either. he only hit those shots against the wizards in the playoffs last season because the wizards are bad at defense and let him shoot lay ups.

I'd like to see Nash win the MVP, just because no player in NBA history has won 3 straight MVPs, right?

I remember last season when BJ Armstrong trashed Nash saying that 2-TIME MVPs are only reserved for Hall of Famers, and that Nash isn't a HOF point guard. Well, Nash then went on to win his 2nd consecutive MVP Award.

If he wins a 3rd straight MVP award, that would be so sick.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Actually Larry Bird, Wilt Chamberlain and Bill Russell all won it 3 times in a row.

1985-86 - Larry Bird, Boston

1984-85 - Larry Bird, Boston

1983-84 - Larry Bird, Boston

1967-68 - Wilt Chamberlain, Philadelphia

1966-67 - Wilt Chamberlain, Philadelphia

1965-66 - Wilt Chamberlain, Philadelphia

1962-63 - Bill Russell, Boston

1961-62 - Bill Russell, Boston

1960-61 - Bill Russell, Boston

http://www.nba.com/history/awards_mvp.html

^i hope not nash

spectacular last night... yet i think hes still overrated

and oden looks like he should be retiring from the nba sometime soon O.o

i don't think he's overrated. Tell me why he's overrated. I want to know why

is it just me or Dirk's not good during clutch situations??

..Lebron deserves MVP :P

dirk is a choke artist. lol

+ best amare vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZjPnqzq_E0

Guest EYJAYJAY

imo.. a lot of ppl think nash is overrated because he doesnt have the explosiveness.. the break-ppl's-ankles drive.. the power dunks.. an 80 point game.. they overlook his passing ability, awareness on both ends, experience, leadership, and his ability to make his team a team.

I think he's overrated cuz he plays with amare and shawn marion. he wouldn't be as productive as he is now, without out those two. but i can't really give him flak. he's shooting great, low turnovers, and makes a couple key defensive plays (like that one against jason terry at the end of the 2nd OT). i just don't think he deserves to be mentioned with the greats like larry legend and wilt the stilt.

Guest EYJAYJAY

i still dont get why people keep on comparing him to the legends. sure he may not be as good as the legends, but they played in their era. nash is playing in the NBA today and compared to what the other players are doing, nash is one of the few who deserves the MVP. i find it stupid to say that since the legends have 3 mvp, nash cant have 3 mvp cuz he isnt as great as they are. u can only compare the current players in the NBA against each other when it comes to receiving the mvp award, not looking back at the past.

Guest kayla.

OMG FINALLY.

Lakers won. & kobe with 65 points. They were down by 7 in the 4th with like 1:30 left and he made two 3 pointers. He's my favorite.

i still dont get why people keep on comparing him to the legends. sure he may not be as good as the legends, but they played in their era. nash is playing in the NBA today and compared to what the other players are doing, nash is one of the few who deserves the MVP. i find it stupid to say that since the legends have 3 mvp, nash cant have 3 mvp cuz he isnt as great as they are. u can only compare the current players in the NBA against each other when it comes to receiving the mvp award, not looking back at the past.

i agree

playing in two different eras.

Guest knockblock
OMG FINALLY.

Lakers won. & kobe with 65 points. They were down by 7 in the 4th with like 1:30 left and he made two 3 pointers. He's my favorite.

65 against my team. Gahhh. Kobe would not miss in the 4th quarter or in overtime.

Guest LolitaMan
I think he's overrated cuz he plays with amare and shawn marion. he wouldn't be as productive as he is now, without out those two. but i can't really give him flak. he's shooting great, low turnovers, and makes a couple key defensive plays (like that one against jason terry at the end of the 2nd OT). i just don't think he deserves to be mentioned with the greats like larry legend and wilt the stilt.

I bet you forgot or just don't take into account how crappy the Suns were the season before Nash arrived. < And that reason alone how he made the Suns improve so greatly was why he won his 1st MVP deservedly so over the bully shaq. Heck, just look at how bad the Suns were playing without Nash during his injury. Nash haters like you can only bring up the old legends excuse.... You can't name me a better Point Guard than Nash today. And for his age? Simply amazing. Enough said..

Great post ONe.Shot

Archived