NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest epark1281

He's not any bulkier, though. Just seems like he's gotten a lot more cut. This goes against other known steroids users such as Jason Giambi, Barry Bonds, Gary Sheffield, et al, who all became significantly bulkier and massive.

steroid users don't always get bulky.

Steroids help you recover from working out quicker.

If Yi chose to do high rep, lower weight workouts, he'd get shredded quicker if he takes steroids, cause he'd be able to work out the same muscle group more often than those who aren't using steroids.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 432521

That isn't a surprise, I think he might be on something much much stronger with the things he been doing lately.

And how many times has Q-Rich been traded already. Why do teams not want him?

Guest Unanimous

Richardson is a fairly decent player. He is in the middle, between being a leader and being the second option. Which works against him sometimes. He is good enough to have on your team, but not good enough to keep. He is like a good bait for trades/deals.

Stephon Marbury is so... so... stupid to me. Seriously. It`s such a "DUH!" that he does weed and maybe even other things.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Did I post this yet? Yes? No? Doesn't matter.

3127326813_289f02a1d3_o.jpg

That's so old and irrelevant.

What's the use in poking fun at a team that's clearly improved in the off season?

Make fun of the knicks or kings at least..

Guest SurpriseSex

That's so old and irrelevant.

What's the use in poking fun at a team that's clearly improved in the off season?

Make fun of the knicks or kings at least..

That's what you say every year, and every year the result was the same.

Remember Jermaine O'Neal?

Or drafting Bargnani?

Or finally trading TJ Ford?

Guest billbobfrd

A lot of the time the raptors just get unlucky with injures etc.. they had a pretty good team a few years ago but their good choices always end up badly.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

That's what you say every year, and every year the result was the same.

Remember Jermaine O'Neal?

Or drafting Bargnani?

Or finally trading TJ Ford?

Everyone knows Jermaine O'Neal's health was an issue. He missed a quarter of Toronto's games, so what do you know... losses. All of a sudden, Bargnani moves to starting line-up and the only big man off the bench is... Kris Humphries (who is a decent rebounder) but then he broke his leg and disappeared for the rest of the season. Suddenly, PATRICK O'BRYANT is the team's new bench center. How the hell is anyone gonna win with that?

I believe the year Bargnani was drafted was the BEST year the Raptors had. Options were pretty limited in that weak draft class if you didn't notice.

In that draft, only four players have ended up making a significant impact on the stats sheet and to the team: Bargnani, Aldridge, Gay and Roy.

Yes, Brandon Roy should've been the first pick. Didn't happen. So Colangelo went for the second best option because the team was lacking a center for quite a while. Bargnani never became the ideal NBA center, but right now he suffices... much better than that Araujo mistake. No way anyone would've taken Gay as the 1st pick in that draft, and Aldridge was lucky to be #2.

Disagree if you want, but Bargnani is on the same level or even better than Aldridge offensively right now. Defensively, there's work to be done but this past season did show progress. Eventually, he'll just become another Dirk Nowitski. Like... literally. A 7-foot shooting guard pretending to be a big man. But hey, the Mavericks still win a lot don't they? Hell, even the Mavericks have a better shot this year with their off-season moves.

Ford became O'Neal, which became Marion, which became Turkoglu.

Personally, I would've preferred Ford over Calderon, because Calderon is over-conservative on a team that lacks the ball being pushed for a fast break opportunity. He'd be ideal for the half-court Spurs though. You could take Parker out and put Calderon in and there's still enough options for scoring. But as you see, since Al Horford KO'd Ford, his health was just too risky.

HEY, what do you know? Health issues DO lead to a lack of success. Never would've figured that.

Go Spurs!!

I am a die hard San Antonio Spurs fan and will always be

glad we got Richard Jefferson to help out our big three

this year is our year :)

with Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, Manu Ginobili, Richard Jefferson and many more I think having Roger Mason is also a good thing

my opinion everyone has their own opinions right

Spurs are going to take home the gold this year

Archived