NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest Viet_teKniks

^^^Christmas is going to be a wonderful day Shaq and Lebron come to LA vs KOBE...what a showdown...so excited...definetly have that circled on my calendar

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Yi aint the only one doing a little testosterone boosting, Lewis got a 10 game suspension for elevated T levels....

Guest Unanimous

]

] 29hb9s.jpg

:o the veins on that. on the other hand, wish i had that big of hands. look at the grip he has on that ball. envioussss.... why must i be bless with these girly hands :rolleyes:

Fisher and Howard, especially Howard. So big. Like grapefruits.

Guest 432521

Okay compare these pictures to that one and tell me he aint on roids, or at least some type of drug

2223698794_ea1536668f.jpg

0e933ae2b82bab7fafacff937d1de340.jpg

jianlian_yi_getty_260.jpg

medium_yi.jpg

some of these pictures may be old but people don't blow up in like a summer

Guest jeffy

some of these pictures may be old but people don't blow up in like a summer

Bosh seems to be doing okay. ;)

2008-2009

3144931940_e038a2bf51_o.jpg

He looks like this now in more recent summer 2009 pics. He said he's hoping to put on about 15 lbs of muscle than in the 2008-2009 season. Hopefully he keeps this up through this coming 2009-2010 season.

boshandfriend2.jpg

_mg_6129-682x1024.jpg

Guest 432521

It maybe the vaininess of yi, or the sheer fact that he looks so dam un proportional, its like his head is a grape compared to the rest of his body.

Bosh doesnt look as bad, and that might be because he isnt as vainy, or because he looks kind of proportional. One thing though, good lord he needs to pull his pants up because no one wants to see that.

and lol at this picture

dwightsmallyj2.jpg

Guest epark1281

i don't mean to start a firestorm, but China is one of the biggest manufacturing countries of Steroids and HGH. If Yi wanted to get some, it wouldn't be too difficult for him.

Bosh already had some meat on him.

Yi was a featherweight gone heavyweight in one summer. I'm not buying it.

Guest SurpriseSex

i don't mean to start a firestorm, but China is one of the biggest manufacturing countries of Steroids and HGH. If Yi wanted to get some, it wouldn't be too difficult for him.

Bosh already had some meat on him.

Yi was a featherweight gone heavyweight in one summer. I'm not buying it.

He's not any bulkier, though. Just seems like he's gotten a lot more cut. This goes against other known steroids users such as Jason Giambi, Barry Bonds, Gary Sheffield, et al, who all became significantly bulkier and massive.

Archived