NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest DOVAHKIIN

It was the Nike peeps themselves that confiscated the tapes... whether LeBron had a say in that, no one knows.

-------------

The Knicks have made a stab at trying to sign Kidd and Hill this summer, but lagging on negotiations with David Lee. Watch Lee bolt for another team, the Knicks probably wouldn't match the offer sheet just because they're so giddy over the 2010 free agents. They should just sign Iverson at the very least, I could see him starting there in a backcourt with Duhon. It`s not like they play any defense, right?

- Miami will probably make a deal to grab Boozer/Odom this season or make a season trade to get a big name to satisfy Wade to an extension.

- So far, Toronto's done the right moves by getting Turkoglu (who was called by Bosh himself), some decent wing role players and signing Bosh's college buddy in Jarrett Jack.

- Depending on how far the Cavs go this season, LeBron just might stay put

- Dirk may just finish his career in Dallas, he's never made a big deal out of winning/losing there.

So let's just say hypothetically the Knicks are able to grab... 2 of their above free agents? Great, there goes the rest of their cap room spent on scrub players.

So the only team that is currently pissing off their player are the Suns with Amare, who`s probably gonna demand a trade soon. Bulls uniform anyone? So Amare + Boozer are the only guaranteed top FA`s for next summer at this rate.

Top remaining UFAs:

- Iverson

- Andre Miller

- Odom

Decent UFAs:

- Drew Gooden

- Uh... Tinsley (... seriously, why not.)

- Starbury

- Flip Murray

- Joe Smith

- Ben Wallace

RFAs:

- Felton

- Lee

- Sessions

- Nate Robinson

- Glen Davis

- Marvin Williams

- Kleiza

- Von Wafer

- Hakim Warrick

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^

I've always wondered how he got into the locker room. :lol:

http://deadspin.com/5308217/artest-and-kob...k-in-the-shower

http://cbs2.com/sports/ron.artest.lakers.2.1069858.html

That is some freaky mess. Wonder what Kobe thought, seeing Artest. hahaha

---------------------------------

Also, the Blazers have offered a contract to Andre Miller. Apparently, they were going for David Lee, but didn't want to risk losing Miller during the 7-day matching period by the Knicks.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4354227

Guest knockblock

Also, the Blazers have offered a contract to Andre Miller. Apparently, they were going for David Lee, but didn't want to risk losing Miller during the 7-day matching period by the Knicks.

How do you think he'll help?

How do you think he'll help?

Well, they finally got their point guard and their veteran. And Miller is an okay playmaker imo, so he should be able to open up the floor.

I would've liked Hinrich, but I guess you can't have them all. XD

Guest aznkc

now the question is for the raps is... start calderon or jack...cause jack has a chance of starting even though calderon was starting pg last season

Guest polka_dotts

It wasn't even that big of a dunk. LeBron just made himself look even more stupid. -_-

IKR. I'm watching it like... wut?

Guest DOVAHKIIN

now the question is for the raps is... start calderon or jack...cause jack has a chance of starting even though calderon was starting pg last season

Calderon will continue to start, one of the best ballhandlers in the game despite being too conservative at times. But with Turkoglu getting his fair share of looks and playmaking touches, things should change.

Jack is a combo guard, and not much of a distributor.

But you never know, Toronto's still lacking in a starting shooting guard (haven't seen enough of DeRozan, Wright or George yet to trust them), so Calderon and Jack may start together in the backcourt at some point in the season.

Guest knockblock

Now that I think about it, the 76ers don't have a real point guard as of this moment.

So Joonage, who do you think will be the starting point guard? Blake or Miller?

^^^

I think Miller will win the spot, especially since that's the reason why the Blazers picked him up - to have a playmaker.

They're probably going to split time roughly equally though. Remember, there's also Bayless, but the Miller-Blake combo would probably get more PT.

Guest i<3ramen

I think Miller will win the spot, especially since that's the reason why the Blazers picked him up - to have a playmaker.

They're probably going to split time roughly equally though. Remember, there's also Bayless, but the Miller-Blake combo would probably get more PT.

word. most likely i believe that miller will start and blake to be the solid back up. but from the looks of it, it seems like bayless is gonna be seeing a lot of bench time again since he hasnt produce that well as a point gaurd during summer league since he cant pass. i was hoping the blazers would trade blake some how to free up bayless but i dont see that happening anytime soon. i dont know if you can see but im just ahuge bayless fan lol.

Guest Viet_teKniks

the blazers just got a great pick up in andre miller...brings in some veteran experience for a team that lost to houston in the first round...and mavs sign gooden 1yr/4.5 mil

Guest aznkc

Calderon will continue to start, one of the best ballhandlers in the game despite being too conservative at times. But with Turkoglu getting his fair share of looks and playmaking touches, things should change.

Jack is a combo guard, and not much of a distributor.

But you never know, Toronto's still lacking in a starting shooting guard (haven't seen enough of DeRozan, Wright or George yet to trust them), so Calderon and Jack may start together in the backcourt at some point in the season.

i guess we gota wait til training camp to see what the players are capable of doin while playing together......btw did u see the new expansion of ACC..its gonna be sikk

moon and parker re-unite again...i wanna see cavs vs raps frist round playoffs

Archived