NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest SurpriseSex

Well, I never was a Turkoglu fan to begin with. I just said that the Magic needed to keep Courtney Lee.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another thing, unlike Hedo, Carter can legitimately be a #1 option for any team. Kind of like the Gasol trade, this move will actually take some pressure off Carter. He know he don't have to put up 20+ points every game.

Guest PB&Banana

Yao is out for the season maybe even longer. I did not know his foot injury was that serious. Hopefully he can play again sometime in the near future, I don't know what rockets are going to do.

They can't give t-mac away now, unless they want to concede the season to try get into the lottery for the next draft. The thing they need to do now is try to sign Artest back, and make some trades to pick up a 5. I say try to trade Battier, Cook, Dorsey, and sign and trade Wafer to the T-Wolves for Kevin Love and Etan Thomas. idk. Or they could try to get either Kaman or Camby since the Clips got Blake Griffin.

Since the Rockets have so much money to use (buying 2nd round picks), they should sign Hedo. One thing they definitely need right now is a center, if Yao is really out for the season then they can't start a 6'6 Hayes as the center for the whole season. The thing is that the Rockets might get desperate and ends up agreeing to a bad trade.

I think Houston is over for Yao, they won't resign him in 2010 if he miss all of next season. For a player his size, it's inevitable for injuries.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh I hope Jennings breaks his legs in practice. Read his conversation with Joe Budden.

Budden: You better worry about Ramon Sessions, diggin' in your a**, pause.

Jennings: He's not going to be here. [inaudible] That money is going to Charlie.

Budden: N****, Ramon Sessions is gonna be there.

Jennings: I doubt it.

Budden: They ain't go no other guards.

Jennings: Ridnour.

Budden: N****, get that bum-a** n**** outta here.

Jennings: He's going to be a backup.

Budden: To who?

Jennings: To who? Who else n****?

On what happened on draft night ...

Budden: Who was hatin' on you?

Jennings: Jay Bilas.

Budden: What happened? You ran in the draft late or some dumb s*** like a loser?

Jennings: No, I was at the hotel. This is what happened right. My agent is like "Well, we ain't hear nothing .We ain't have no guarantee." So we makin' phone calls and s*** and n***** is saying like "The workouts is great and everything and he's the best point guard but we don't know yet, we just don't know."

Budden: They didn't say that about Rick Rubio, number one, and number two they didn't say you the best point guard. They said your jump shot is shaky, you got some potential, but your work ethic is bull****. You averaged 3 points.

Jennings: You're a liar. I know you're lying now.

Budden: I'm just telling you what they said.

Jennings: That ain't nothing but a college person.

Budden: Just tell me what happened. You end up running in the draft? I tunred it off after that.

Jennings: No, n****, I came out there and made my appearance n**** and I had the best appearance out of all them n******. And I was the best dressed, they said, by the way. I was the best dressed.

On whether he'll start next season ...

Budden: You think you gonna start for real though?

Jennings: I don't know, actually, I really don't know.

Budden: I heard that n**** Scott Skiles is an a**h***.

Jennings: That n**** tough, that n**** tough though. There must be a reason he liked me. There must be a reason.

On Ricky Rubio and the Knicks ...

Budden: Let me know when Minnesota get there. So I can watch Rubio light your f****** a** up. I never seen a n**** hate on Rubio so much.

Jennings: [inaudible]

Budden: You know what's funny? You're the only guard in the draft talking s*** about Rubio.

Jennings: The other n***** are scared.

Budden: What are you going to do when Rubio comes to the Knicks?

Jennings: Rubio is not coming, they are not giving up Rubio. You got Jordan Hill, you happy with that?

Budden: I don't really know enough about Jordan Hill to be happy ... I'm happy with Toney Douglas.

Jennings: I know they were booing this n****.

Budden: What does that mean? They boo everybody n****.

Jennings: If it was Stpehen Curry, them n***** would've went crazy in there.

Budden: Shut the f*** up, you don't even know nothing about New York basketball.

Jennings: F*** the Knicks, them n***** skipped out on me.

Budden: Oh man, you feel to the Knicks like I do about Jay-Z? [Laughs] Yo, the Knicks is your Jay-Z?

Jennings: F*** the Knicks, them n***** is always going to be weak.

Budden: This is where I f****** hang up on your f****** richard simmons for talking stupid.

Jennings: Duhon ain't gonna get it done.

^Is it against the rules to post that? Bycensoring that many vulgar words?

Video:

(Warning: Pervasive language)

they should just bring over their 6'10" guy Lior Elliyahu from Israel, and play him next to Scola if they want to go smallnevermind, he just signed a deal to stay in europe 6M euros for 4 years for a team in Italy. or since Phoenix want's to get rid of Amare so much, try to make a move to get him as a rental player for the season.

Guest SurpriseSex

China would rather have Yao Ming die on the court than have him rest.

Garbage.

China treasures her stars. The entire country shared Liu Xiang's pain when he went down in the Olympics. This has nothing to do with China pushing Yao to do anything. Yao's competitive spirit and sense of national pride is what compelled him to play for Team China.

this is an interesting draft

i'm curious who will develop into a superstar and who won't

i just can't forget jeff teague from wake

put a facial on gerard on thanksgiving day last year

love this pic of brandon jennings

he's like, "don't worry nba people. i'm here, i'm here now."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont...?urn=nba,172971

Guest DOVAHKIIN

China treasures her stars. The entire country shared Liu Xiang's pain when he went down in the Olympics. This has nothing to do with China pushing Yao to do anything. Yao's competitive spirit and sense of national pride is what compelled him to play for Team China.

Yes, and fixing players ages as well.

Anything to win.

They can't give t-mac away now, unless they want to concede the season to try get into the lottery for the next draft. The thing they need to do now is try to sign Artest back, and make some trades to pick up a 5. I say try to trade Battier, Cook, Dorsey, and sign and trade Wafer to the T-Wolves for Kevin Love and Etan Thomas. idk. Or they could try to get either Kaman or Camby since the Clips got Blake Griffin.

Kevin Love won't be traded from the TWolves yet, he's got potential to be a 20-10 player one day. If anything, it's gonna be Kaman or Camby being dealt away. Clips will probably opt to trade Camby because of his age.

Pistons inked Villenueva and Gordon. Their offense is set, but they're still in need of a center. After 2-3 years, they should be a strong team once Stuckey develops.

if that's the case, the lakers are truly in the running to sign Artest. it's looking more unlikely that he'll sign with Houston, and he has visited with the Lakers and met with Lebron about joining the Cavs...

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Gordon is going to whine his way onto the starting lineup. I guess the Piston's will try and do something about either Rip or Prince.

Artest might end up in Cleveland.

Hedo might show up in Toronto.

edit - re: Hedo, he'll have to take a huge paycut or Toronto has to get crafty to get him.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20090630/sp_wl...1ZSdUWkD7q8vLYF

LOL

Gordon's used to the sixth man role. And he knew he might be stuck with it in Detroit.

dubyateeeff at the link. Chinese basketball officials apparently show so much GREAAAT concern for Yao's well being, that they're in denial now.

Quentin Richardson was barely a Grizzlies member. Just got traded for Zach Randolph. Wow.

Well Memphis is a perfect craphole for him, it's all good. Can't lie, their roster has looked more "stacked" than it has in the past few years.

C - Hasheem Thabeet/Marc Gasol

PF - Randolph

SF - Gay

SG - Mayo

PG - Conley

Bench: Arthur, Warrick

In the East, that would look like gold.

Guest epark1281

Gordon is going to whine his way onto the starting lineup. I guess the Piston's will try and do something about either Rip or Prince.

I'm sad to see Gordon go.

I mean, say what you want about Gordon and feeling entitled.

Luol Deng has a heftier contract than Gordon and Deng did diddly squat.

I have the sneaking sense that he'll be an average player at best.

He's injured ALL THE TIME.

A groin here, a hammy there, a calf here.

Personally i'd like to see Amare or Bosh in Chicago.

Can you imagine Amare and Rose running up and down the court?

SIIIIICK.

Guest SurpriseSex

So Gordon and Charlie V go to the Pistons. Both are defensive liabilities while shooting too much to be efficient offensively. While this looks good on paper, I have a feeling that it will crash and burn in reality.

Good players, but these deals kind of fall flat.

Waste of cap space, too. What happened to the Summer of Lebron?

^^^ I agree .... I think it's an okay move for next season with the signing ... I wanted Lebron 2010. Haha xD

And I wonder what's going to happen with Rip and Gordon. We all know the Rip doesn't want to sit on the bench and Gordon wants to be a starter now.

With trevor ariza most likely booking it, what are they going to do? Just resigning odom isn't going to make them a contender next year...do they have to resign Odom using their MLE? or would they still have it assuming ariza jets off to cleveland or houston...

Archived