NBA

Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;

god, im so mad at my teacher. stupid essay made me miss this game...yet im still on soompi...god dangit i need to disconnect my internet.

missed one dang good game plus i dont even know how lebron got hurt.

im just glad this will shut up all those ppl think who think cavs are godly and will sweep their way into the finals. it's called no worthy competitors until magic, guys.

Great past 2 days for me. Lakers win and Magic win. haha

word. andd hopefully it'll be a great 3 days tmrw...4 days the day after..and on and on, lol

Guest loving_D

magic...shocking the world. this might just be a must-watch series.

hopefully nuggets can pick it up tomorrow and tie the series going to denver.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Damn, I caught the last... 14.7 seconds of the game after I saw the score online.

Well, now I have an issue of wearing my Lebron jersey or my Magic hoody w/ my Magic New Era fitted cap coming in the mail from Atlanta in a few weeks...

But the series should be done by then...

But either way, one of them will win so I won't have the issue of what to wear.

Guest bhebie9

HAHA wow! Never thought that Cleveland's winning streak would break in their home court and by Orlando! HAHAHA I definitely love the Magics too, but I think I had a little bit more faith in the Cavaliers. HAHAHA didn't expect things to turn around like that!

LOL and what's up with Varejao? That kid seems like the breeze could blow him over -__-

I don't blame the loss on Le Bron tho... Imma say, he played well, as usual! I love it when he dunks the ball, and gives everyone a "What now mo'fugga?!?!" look. LOL He shouldn't have passed the ball to Ilgauskas those last few times =\

#9 <333333 what a hero.

Guest Jinkst

2 tickets for home games at Orlando for game three and four $1100. But its gonna be so worth it.. But the Cavs might come back they did have a Pro 1st half..

But I believe......

it was a good game to watch

it's a 4 way superstar battle

rashard lewis had two clutch shots, with hedo having making clutch free throws down the stretch.

hedo, 14 dimes? great passer for a big man.

seriously, i thought it was going to be a blow out.

the cavs were cruising in the first half, and that half court shot by mo mo was amazing.

kobe v. carmelo

lebron v. dwight

very, very exciting indeed.

lakers are playing at 6.

can't even play pickup after my final cuz my pinky is swollen like crazy. dayum.

Guest PB&Banana

The thing is can lebron receive more help from the bench and the starters? Lebron is not my favorite player but when you got it you got it and the guy has it, he worked hard to make sure his team won but rashard, hedo, and dwight killed the cavs.

Dwight had 30, rashard has 22, and hedo had like what 15 all together that's like 67 points from three different guys that stepped up big. Lebron scored 49 without much help form his teammates. He can't go 1 v 5 his teammates need to step up or else they'll lose.

Guest dudnaito

i actually picked Orlando to win the whole series, but despite their win, kinda surprised how dominant the Cavs were until the end.

Guest endlessrain

Dwight had 30, rashard has 22, and hedo had like what 15 all together that's like 67 points from three different guys that stepped up big. Lebron scored 49 without much help form his teammates. He can't go 1 v 5 his teammates need to step up or else they'll lose.

Yep. BronBron vs the Magic what an exciting game

Well deserved win by the Magic

Guest derrek

I love Andy!!

Right now my MSN display pic is me and Andy photoshopped together. I'm cool like that.

Don't mess with us.

I bet the Cavs are gonna come out crazy next game. I can't wait to see Round 2 of Nuggets and Lakers!! AHHHHH!! Basketball!!!!!!!!

I love Andy!!

Right now my MSN display pic is me and Andy photoshopped together. I'm cool like that.

Don't mess with us.

I bet the Cavs are gonna come out crazy next game. I can't wait to see Round 2 of Nuggets and Lakers!! AHHHHH!! Basketball!!!!!!!!

i want a pic with mbegna

and I want a "bangin' with mbenga" shirt

Archived