NBA

Guest Chioster

I'm curious as to why Von Wafer got sent to the locker room from the bench by Rick Adelman. He was a major bench producer, so if he's suspended / unwanted for the next game that's a big deal.

from what the announcers said, he was acting up to Adelman. you should never jaw with your coach, especially when he is a burst of offense off the bench. maybe he was complaining about the lack of playing time in last night's game.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PB&Banana

I am a laker fan and I like kobe when that means I have to accept his good points and bad points. He got to close from what you people are saying but I don't think it was intentional (in my opinion kobe didn't even hit ron artest in the throat). Ron and Kobe were all over each other and people are making a big deal out of it because in the end ron got ejected and kobe didn't recieve anything in that call. That's probably why fans are s upset with the no call, if your gonna put blame on someone blame it on the refs who ejected artest and made a bad call.

A dirty play would be fisher, which is dissapointing I expected more poise from him.

If we're complaing/arguing about the 2nd game think how much fun we'll have later on in the series

Guest DOVAHKIIN
im not trying to justify kobes elbow to artests throat because that was a really bad play on kobes part but i dont agree with the people who say that ron artest was boxing out. my coach always said to box out with your body and your butt and push them out by getting in front of them. you can put an elbow to the other persons body and shoulder to get position for the rebound but not to the neck area.

Once again, you fail to read deeper into the posts like others. Artest was not BOXING out, he was in the process of getting the position to box out.

There is a difference you know. Artest didn't wring his entire arm around Kobe's neck.

Guest LolitaMan

Old man fisher is just frustrated from getting his richard simmons burned by Brooks and Lowry in game 1. He deserves to be suspended but I'd rather have him play and stink it up again. :P

Guest GO!zilla

Whoa whoa whoa guys... getting feisty :lol:

So guys, i'm kinda late on this years playoffs... where Raptors and Chris Bosh?

who they playing again?

whats up with people complaining about talking trash... biggest trash talker in the game was michael jordan.

kobe has the skills to back up his trash talking, so did mj.

anyways, kobe wont get suspended, rafer gets suspended, fisher.. most likely.

btw... rafers slap... CLASSIC

Gary Payton says hello to you.

Raptors were never in the playoffs. They were not even a .500 team.

You might missed the best series of this year's play off. Boston vs. Bulls was very exciting! 7 overtimes. It might just be better than Warriors vs. Mavs a few years back.

Guest res0nate

It's ok, if the Lakers lose game three, they'll use the Fisher suspension as the excuse.

Guest GO!zilla
Gary Payton says hello to you.

Raptors were never in the playoffs. They were not even a .500 team.

haha foreals. glove used to talk so much... same with sam cassell.

oh i wonder what the Raptors excuse for not making the playoffs is... didn't they have oneal, bosh, and bunch of euros?

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Bosh, O'Neal and Calderon were all injured for long stretches. I think O'Neal missed close to a quarter of the Raptors' games and Calderon played with a bad hamstring and broken finger for a good month or so.

Team got better after swapping O'Neal for Marion, but yeah too late.

Guest GO!zilla
Bosh, O'Neal and Calderon were all injured for long stretches. I think O'Neal missed close to a quarter of the Raptors' games and Calderon played with a bad hamstring and broken finger for a good month or so.

Team got better after swapping O'Neal for Marion, but yeah too late.

o thank you... that updated me with Raptors. Will they be winning the championship next year?

sorry, im a new fan of the nba...

Guest SurpriseSex

Now now, let's not taunt poor Will and his Raptors. They weren't good with everyone healthy, you can't expect them to be good when the second coming of Christ in Canada aka Chris Bosh isn't.

^Ignore everything him say.

Raptors have a good chance if their superstars stay healthy.

You should've been a fan when Tracy McGrady and Vince Carter was on the team. If tmac stayed in Toronto, I'm positive Tmac and Carter dual would've won a ring or two. Orlando and Houston was tmac's biggest mistakes.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Bosh is good, he just has a crap supporting cast that's jump shot happy.

And the team was playing over .500 when everyone was healthy, thanks.

McGrady wanted out, Carter's work ethic dwindled. Since then, there hasn't been any good slashers on the team minus Marion (who's just a temporary fill for now)

Guest SurpriseSex

Over .500 on a constant diet of the New York Knicks, New Jersey Nets, and Charlotte Bobcats? Even the Golden State Warriors could pull that off.

Guest SurpriseSex
And the Lakers? Constant .700+ over Golden State, Clippers, and the KINGS. The Laker's division was the worst this year.

Because they played the Lakers so many times. They were bad, but if they weren't playing the Lakers so many times, they'd get a few more wins.

And the Lakers swept season series against the Celtics AND the Cavaliers. So, it doesn't really matter too much who they play. Hmm?

Guest DOVAHKIIN
Over .500 on a constant diet of the New York Knicks, New Jersey Nets, and Charlotte Bobcats? Even the Golden State Warriors could pull that off.

I'm sorry, don't the Bobcats punk off the Lakers every time they meet?

You're so quick to dismiss the Clippers and Warriors. Both teams were crippled with injuries the entire year.

2-0 season sweeps are nothing to brag about. 7 games playoff series, yes.

I'm sorry, don't the Bobcats punk off the Lakers every time they meet?

You're so quick to dismiss the Clippers and Warriors. Both teams were crippled with injuries the entire year.

Lakers are 2-2 vs. Bobcats this year.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Gasp. Looks like the Lakers have met their match. :tears:

Actually, Lakers have lost six of seven to Charlotte over the past four seasons.

Because they played the Lakers so many times. They were bad, but if they weren't playing the Lakers so many times, they'd get a few more wins.

And the Lakers swept season series against the Celtics AND the Cavaliers. So, it doesn't really matter too much who they play. Hmm?

So? The Magic swept season series against the Lakers. By your logic Magic > Lakers.

Archived