NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest DOVAHKIIN

If Chicago can resign Gordon this summer, they could be a 50+ win team.

They went far without Deng as well, so imagine how good they could be with him healthy... OR how good they could be trading him away and getting some more upgrades!

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kuku
.....I think you're just bitter

lol I'm the unbiased person. I'm not a homer to any one team. I just watch basketball as it is and sometimes the sport is very one sided.

Guest loving_D

great series for the bulls. they're still a young team so they have much to improve on. next year, bulls, next year. :(

perhaps, they shouldn't have given the ball to ben gordon EVERY single time to shoot for the last minute and 7 seconds. he didn't make a single one.

let's go nuggets!

Guest dudnaito

been a houston fan since 1997... yes, the 1997 which was the last time they got past the 1st round, but even i'm not so delusional to think that houston has a good chance of getting past the lakers. 4-2 lakers.

Guest SurpriseSex
lol I'm the unbiased person. I'm not a homer to any one team. I just watch basketball as it is and sometimes the sport is very one sided.

Some teams are better than other ones, what do you expect?

Guest kuku
Some teams are better than other ones, what do you expect?

Wow you are not understanding me at all. I'm saying officiating is horrible in many instances; I made no mention that one team was better or worse than the other.

Guest SurpriseSex
Wow you are not understanding me at all. I'm saying officiating is horrible in many instances; I made no mention that one team was better or worse than the other.

Officiating is no easy task. Split second decisions determine block or foul, I'd say they do a pretty good job most of the time.

Guest melo.breeze

it was a spectacular effort wade put up all season long.

but individual talent cannot win you a series.

they'll come back stronger next year.

Guest DOVAHKIIN
must have been denzel washington's worst acting performance.

I dunno what you're talking about, that was a great movie. Not his best acting, but Washington's never done any bad films.

Err...

Anyways, officiating has still had some pretty bad moments in the NBA.

- Tim Donaghy... yeah let's not go there.

- Joe Crawford vs. Tim Duncan and company.

- Violet Palmer SUCKS

- Bob Delaney has made some of the the worst calls or no-calls I've ever seen in recent years

- Steve Javie. Oh man. Ejecting broadcasters. Ejecting a team mascot. What more can I say?

- Richard Bavetta is the best

Guest epark1281

There should have been a double dribble call on Ben Gordon before he got that 3-pointer..

Hopefully Celtics maintain the lead so it won't hurt us later..

Hinrich tripped on his own foot and that was a foul on Pierce too -_-!

psht,

Celtic apologist.

If Ray Allen was caught on tape killing kittens and robbing banks you'd find some excuse for him.

Guest derrek

Birdzilla ran a train on the Mavs... blocks, defending Dirk, it's all good. He's quickly becoming my favorite NBA player.

65e8675171053e0f0ae950ed27cb61d7-getty-86317013dp028_dallas_maveri.jpg

pinkberry slappin' Dirk, makin' him cry!!

Guest epark1281

There was an article up on ESPN that chronicles the Birdman's conquest of the Mavs pretty well.

The title of the most "inked" team belongs to Denver. They must have gotten a bulk and group discount on those tats.

i love chris andersen. i want to buy his shirt.

he's the type of player that plays with enthusiasm and heart. day in and day out.

hopefully, the nuggets can resign him or the lakers can get him.

I dunno what you're talking about, that was a great movie. Not his best acting, but Washington's never done any bad films.

i found the ending hilarious (although it was supposed to be dramatic).

i guess we don't see eye to eye on a lot of things.

Guest DOVAHKIIN
psht,

Celtic apologist.

If Ray Allen was caught on tape killing kittens and robbing banks you'd find some excuse for him.

Same goes for the yellow and purple fans, or 22 wins Rocket bandwagoners from last year.

Get over it, everyone's gonna defend something even with faulty reasoning.

I'm not 100% on the Birdman bandwagoner yet, that horrible dunk contest and his last ban from the league still stings.

How sick is this hat?

n506805884_1795263_8265011.jpg

Guest epark1281

http://nuggdoctor.blogspot.com/2008/10/nba...-of-tattoo.html

i guess i'm not the only one that thinks the nuggest have more ink than staples.

I don't really have a problem with bind fans. It just rubs be the wrong way when they can't see that their own fanhood is clouding their logic.

I for one can readily admit that my hopes for a guy like Grey to be anything but a salary cap casuality is because of my fanhood to the Bulls. I know in my mind that it probably wont pan out but my hope is based on my loyalty.

But seriously, if a guy on my team whacks somebody on the side of the face, i'll call it a flagrant.

When Rodman was on the bulls, i knew he was an richard simmons, i didn't make excuses for it.

Guest 432521

Anyways, officiating has still had some pretty bad moments in the NBA.

- Joe Crawford *I HATE HIM*

- Richard Bavetta is the best

I so agree Bavetta is the best official ever. During one of the games with portland Crawford was calling fouls from the opposite side of the dam court and calls when he was not even in the right position to see the play, and he never seems to want to give advice, listen or at least fake listen to players when they legitimately want to say something to see what they did wrong. Wasn't he the official who was criticized or fined by the NBA and the whole Official union or whatever they are banded together and said he did nothing wrong and no one should be talking bad about any officials or was it someone else?

Guest 432521

Question

Does anyone here dislike or hate Kobe? I do and its because of the way he carries himself, but before anyone kills me I will be the first to admit that he is probably one of the most talented basketball players to ever play the game, and when time comes and you need a clutch player you should go to him.

If not Kobe, is there anyone who is super popular in the sport and everyone seems to love or idolize them, but in turn you seem to dislike or hate them?

EDIT:

AI would be another example, he is a great baller, but off the court he seems like a total JA. And he doesn't seem like a team player, so the only time I would want him on my team would be if we had a 2 on 2 game and since I suck I would just let him play while I sit and watch.

Archived