NBA

Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DOVAHKIIN

epark1281: You're starting to exaggerate a bit. Miller was going up right when Rondo put his arm over; the elevation for the layup led to the hand catching his mouth. As the league said, there was little signs of a wind-up of the foul, meaning it was a split second play that went bad. That's the grounds for not calling a suspensions. Weak premises if you must, but still something. It's the exact same play Morris Peterson did on Kirk Hinrich a few years ago, and it was definitely accidental. Oh well.

Officiating will never be fair, especially in the playoffs. It's one thing to keep begging the question when everyone knows it was a flagrant foul. The Bulls are gonna remain professional, everyone else should as well.

Guest chickpeas

Lakers vs Rockets will be a hot series. Looking forward to it. Lakers in 6

Bulls/Celtics GM7 predictions anyone?

Guest SurpriseSex
Rockets in 6. Yeah yeaaaaah

Do you honestly think the Rockets have a chance against the Lakers? Really? It's one thing to be a fan, it's another to be delusional.

Guest RE.

I can't believe people think he's a dirty player..

i agree with what epark1281 and that Rondo should be suspended. As a basketball player, you can gauge if there's a chance for you to block a shot or not and that was not a play for the ball. However i don't think it's going to happen because people would say Stern would be giving the game away.

I am a Lakers fan, but i followed Rondo a bit when he came into the league because i thought he be a nice fit for the Lakers in the 06 draft. Ever since kg who i used to love(KG crawl)arrived to the scene Rondo started to show that he's a richard simmons. There was the kobe incident earlier, and rafer alston? and a couple in this series that just proves my point

Guest nightfire

Rondo should definitely be suspended. If I was Dwight Howard I'd be ultra pissed. Stern and the NBA just seem to favor the Celts don't they.

Guest joelibz
Do you honestly think the Rockets have a chance against the Lakers? Really? It's one thing to be a fan, it's another to be delusional.

Definitely a Denver, Cleveland, or Houston fan LOL :lol:

Nightfire: I agree he should be suspended if it's any other game but game 7. No way you suspend him in a deciding series with that..if he threw a punch then yeah but not with what he did..

Guest kuku

One of the main reasons why I'm not a big basketball fan is that officiating can be sometimes way too one sided. I was watching the Hawks vs Heat game and I stopped watching after 10 min into the 2nd period. It was obvious who the refs were calling for. Everyone wants to see Wade go big in the playoffs. Go ahead and give him 20 billion fouls -_-'

I prefer hockey since the sport requires all your guys to be top game. In bball, all you need is one carry and you can make a big dif.... wade, kobe, nowitzki, iverson... etc. and officiating in hockey is a lil less biased. seriously, blocking or charging foul? they look the same to me, it's based on what the ref think it is. if you saw the heat vs hawks game, you'd know what im complaining about.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

No, if you haven't noticed he just picks anyone facing the Lakers to win.

The better of two evils, if you must :)

Hooray, Celtics-conspiracy theories!

Guest charcoalfilter1101
Lakers vs Rockets will be a hot series. Looking forward to it. Lakers in 6

Bulls/Celtics GM7 predictions anyone?

Lakers in Game 6, Celts will win Game 7, just a feeling.

The Lakers - Rockets will be an excited one to watch. I can't wait Kobe to explode again and kick Artest's butt.

Guest melo.breeze

yep, the lakers vs rockets series seems to be an exciting one,

since ronron here has decided to state his public opinion

of brandon roy being better than kobe and lebron ...

can't wait for kobe to torch artest's behind !

Guest SurpriseSex
One of the main reasons why I'm not a big basketball fan is that officiating can be sometimes way too one sided. I was watching the Hawks vs Heat game and I stopped watching after 10 min into the 2nd period. It was obvious who the refs were calling for. Everyone wants to see Wade go big in the playoffs. Go ahead and give him 20 billion fouls -_-'

I prefer hockey since the sport requires all your guys to be top game. In bball, all you need is one carry and you can make a big dif.... wade, kobe, nowitzki, iverson... etc. and officiating in hockey is a lil less biased. seriously, blocking or charging foul? they look the same to me, it's based on what the ref think it is. if you saw the heat vs hawks game, you'd know what im complaining about.

.....I think you're just bitter

Guest xsilentangel

There should have been a double dribble call on Ben Gordon before he got that 3-pointer..

Hopefully Celtics maintain the lead so it won't hurt us later..

Hinrich tripped on his own foot and that was a foul on Pierce too -_-!

Guest xsilentangel

Chyeahhhhhh......

I felt insecure with a seven point lead at the one minute mark.

Next season will be a good one for the Bulls.

I hope the second round is easier.. :mellow:

Guest superivystar
I felt insecure with a seven point lead at the one minute mark.

yeah me too, i was biting my nails the whole time!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT.

Guest derrek

Congrats Boston fans! That was really funnnnn series to watch!

Tomorrow we got another game 7 and the beginning of my Nuggets pulverizing the Mavs!! GO BIRDMAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived