NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest xsilentangel

Dude, that is hilarious Pogichinoy.

Everyone knows this.

2le56wj.gif

Oh. Vince Carter is so nasty from downtown.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest suki_*

just a random note, is it just me or does BOSH from the Raptors remind you of the Predator? lol or a dinosaur, either/or, he scares me.

Guest melo.breeze

lakers coach phil jackson will not be coaching nor be at the match in portland

due to swelling in his lower knees ...

this may be his last season coaching the lakers.

Guest MiiCKYO0CHUNx3

Lakers VS. Nuggets

Andrew Bynum is back in the lineup! he grabbed a few rebounds but not much happened offensively, which i understand! Phil J. just wants him to work for rebounds and let the offense come to him.

I was hoping for a Sasha dunk again when he broke away and got the pass from L.O.

I also actually like the fact that Phil put Shannon Brown instead of Jordan. To me Shannon is just more athletic. Great pass from him to Pau!

EDIT---

3rd QTR: Bynum is starting to get his groove back! Good for him

EDIT---

Great game for the Lakers. Kudos to them.

Guest mooxmoo

good win by the lakers but the refs kind of ruined it for me. they called so many ticky tack fouls and the lakers took double the amount of free throws than the nuggets.. but what can you do. but good game by bynum. the big fella is back ! also love gasol's consistency and kobe was kobe.

edit

shannon brown > farmar

Guest MiiCKYO0CHUNx3

Lakers VS. Portland. -_-

I only watched the 2nd half of the game! Shannon Brown played an excellent 2nd half (since i didn't watch the 1st i wouldn't know how he was) The Lakers fouled way too much. Some calls i wouldn't agree on, but hey every game has bad calls once in a while

Will we ever beat Portland again? ):

Guest 432521

Dang it the 3,4,5 spots in the west are so competitive I was actually routing for lakers to win today so the race would let up a little bit but no they had to lose. This makes it 8 in a row now right that Portland has beat the lakers?

Guest DOVAHKIIN

8 straight? No, the Lakers beat the Blazers in the season opener...

It's just 8 straight Lakers losses in the Blazers' home court.

Don't count on the Cavs getting to the Finals just yet. The Celtics can still match up to them and the Magic hammered them last week.

Likewise, there's a few teams like the Spurs and Blazers who can give the Lakers a run for their money.

Guest chickpeas

As a purple and yellow fan, I would love to see a rematch between the Lakers and the Celtics, esp since the Cavs hasn't been playing well against elite teams, so we'll see what happens in the playoffs.

It's frustrating to see a loss like this, Kobe needs to stop playing hero all the time, and Pau Gasol needs to demand the ball from Kobe like Shaq used to.

Guest xsilentangel

I have a feeling Celtics will pull away from Cavs (assuming they face each other in the Eastern Conference Finals)..

I'll just see a preview between the two; the Sunday game.

KG isn't playing that game but he is on Tuesday versus Philly.

Leon Powe is practicing Tuesday. I doubt he will play until the playoffs take course.

I hope all the Celtics will be healthy and ready for the playoffs.

Guest knockblock

Only one other team has lost at the Rose Garden more than the Lakers have. It would be the other LA team :P

The Clippers.

Guest melo.breeze

i'll take that loss from portland considering PJ wasnt there to coach ...

and yeh, i'd love to see another lakers vs boston finals ...

i dont think the lakers would like it if they were to vs anyone else for the trophy.

Guest CKcrossover

It was awesome watching Mt. Mutumbo play

the old man racked up 10pt 15board and 4 blocks

still wagging his finger at 43

It's crazy that there are only 2-3 games left for each team

and we still have 7 teams in the west playing for seeding

Guest SurpriseSex
I have a feeling Celtics will pull away from Cavs (assuming they face each other in the Eastern Conference Finals)..

I'll just see a preview between the two; the Sunday game.

KG isn't playing that game but he is on Tuesday versus Philly.

Leon Powe is practicing Tuesday. I doubt he will play until the playoffs take course.

I hope all the Celtics will be healthy and ready for the playoffs.

How can you even say that when Cleveland has homecourt advantage against you? How do you expect to beat Cleveland at home with a gimpy Kevin Garnett? You couldn't even beat the Cavs with a healthy one. Try beating the Cavs at home, first. Then we'll talk.

Guest xsilentangel
How can you even say that when Cleveland has homecourt advantage against you? How do you expect to beat Cleveland at home with a gimpy Kevin Garnett? You couldn't even beat the Cavs with a healthy one. Try beating the Cavs at home, first. Then we'll talk.

I already said I was waiting for the game today to see a preview even though KG is absent.

It's my own prediction sheesh.

Thu 25 @ LA Lakers L 83-92

Fri 26 @ Golden State L 89-99

Sun 28 @ Sacramento W 108-63

Tue 30 @ Portland L 86-91

January Opponent Result

Fri 02 vs Washington W 108-83

Sun 04 @ New York L 88-100

Tue 06 @ Charlotte L 106-114

Wed 07 vs Houston L 85-89

Fri 09 @ Cleveland L 83-98

Plus, we lost to Cleveland at home during our slump.

Let's see what they can do today.

Archived