NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest xsilentangel
I don't think there will be a repeat of last year for the Celtics w/o a healthy K.G

Well he isn't injured. Ainge said they want him back 100% for the playoffs so they are being extremely conservative. I think he's having trouble adjusting to his old minutes. I believe we can pass the first round without KG but 2nd round = NOPE.

I don't know how he will adjust if he doesn't even play...

Must be some long and grueling practices for KG.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chickpeas

I think they're resting K.G for the next few games. might put him back in for the last 2 or 3 regular season games so he can get back into the flow of things.

Guest xsilentangel
I think they're resting K.G for the next few games. might put him back in for the last 2 or 3 regular season games so he can get back into the flow of things.

Doc said he won't play until the playoffs start (probably; not confirmed).. Does that mean limited minutes for KG? Probably.. :|

Raptors beat Magic.. that was a good game too :D

Guest DOVAHKIIN

No, KG's still got soreness in his knee.

Enjoying your free games, Cindy? ;)

In an April Fool's joke that left everyone but the contestant laughing, the Magic made a fan think he was shooting a half-court shot for $100,000 at halftime. The fan was blindfolded, and the crowd was told beforehand to cheer as if he made the shot. The young contestant, named Dan, missed badly but believed he won and danced around the court in a frenzy. Before being told it was a joke and showed the replay he said, "I just got laid off at work." He was given a 100 Grand Bar of candy instead but was not laughing.

Damn that's mean! Picked the wrong fan... that was just asking to be handed the game loss!

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Picking the wrong time to go on a winning streak.

I swear I don't even remember them winning 5 in a row even in franchise history O_o

Statline: Dwight Howard: 10 for 21 free throws attempted tonight. I cringed reading that from the boxscore.

_________________________________________________-

stanvangundyronjeremy.jpg

!?!?!??!!

Guest res0nate
Damn that's mean! Picked the wrong fan... that was just asking to be handed the game loss!

Too bad that that prank has been pulled a few times.

Too bad the dude is out of a job as well.

Guest xsilentangel

Pitiful guy hah... 100 Grand Bars taste like crap too.

Well what do you expect?! It's Dwight Howard.

I cringe at this: Total TO: 25. Ouch.

Guest SurpriseSex

Did anyone see the April Fool's prank the Lakers played? Submitted a newstory saying that Andrew Bynum stretched a hip flexor or whatever hula-hooping with a Playboy Bunny and will be out for the entire playoffs.

Damn, Young is out 2-3 weeks.

He was having a tremendous sophomore season.

Hope he is ready when its the post-season.

Guest YG.family-YO

about time the cavs lose ... LOL !

they've got a couple tough matches ahead of them

orlando, and boston ... hope they lose both

*sighs* i sound terrible .

Guest DOVAHKIIN

It's good to see a healthy Wizards squad coming out with a win like that, especially against their rival Cavs. Would've been more epic if Stevenson wasn't injured.

Glad I picked up Arenas from free agents for my fantasy team :D

Wish he'd play back to back games though.

Guest xsilentangel

I am freaking happy for the Wizards! WOOO!!!!!!!

But I want Cleveland to win tonight versus Orlando :P

Guest chickpeas
I am freaking happy for the Wizards! WOOO!!!!!!!

But I want Cleveland to win tonight versus Orlando :P

It'll be a good game for sure. Cavs have another tough game this week (Spurs), I predict they'll drop the ball in one of those games, but we'll see.

The only remaining regular season game I look forward to watching is the Cavs vs. Celtics game. :D

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Technically the Cavs have thumped the Wizards in three consecutive playoff match-ups...

but it's great to see a balanced rivalry between two teams with huge disparities in their records this season.

Guest xsilentangel

Cleveland is getting pounded.

Really bad time to be playing this horrendous. Hopefully for them, it will only be tonight.

I hope they play like this in the playoffs :)

Damn it, I didn't want Orlando to win though.

Archived