NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest GO!zilla

like how everyone would've rather watch the suns play instead of a pistons series or a spurs series 2 season ago because their style is boring.

it's people who don't know fundamentals of basketball that are hyped about the flash and glam.

but also you have to say thats Spurs / Duncan style the last decade is part of the reason why no one here discusses him. They just fly under the radar.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PB&Banana

I want to see morrison and brown play together one game just one to see what they can do in a certain number of minutes that count.

I am so glad I picked up pops, what energy and beastly dunks. Oh and lets not forget marion using that guy as toilet paper.

Guest SurpriseSex
Morrison just stands there and screams for help on defense.

Literally.

But Shannon Brown has had his moments with the Lakers, albeit brief ones.

Guest melo.breeze

lol, i actually jumped off my seat wen i watched kobe shoot that super deep three

right in jason terry's face ... LOL ! and then again wen he shot in jason kidd's face as well.

Guest PB&Banana

whatever it takes to slap jordan and sasha back to what they were last year because they have been disappointing sash more so

Does anyone think knicks can reach the playoffs? The 8th spots are close

dwyane wade!!! amazing season! if it weren't for his team, he'd definately be favourite for mvp!

Yea...Wade is doing what Kobe did 3-4 years agos. Kobe averaged 35mpg and won games by himself. Amazing stats, both teams were barely above .500. But Kobe didn't win any mvps. If the heat had a better record, then maybe wade would win.

MVP is either going to be Lebron or Kobe.

Guest Aironaz
Yea...Wade is doing what Kobe did 3-4 years agos. Kobe averaged 35mpg and won games by himself. Amazing stats, both teams were barely above .500. But Kobe didn't win any mvps. If the heat had a better record, then maybe wade would win.

MVP is either going to be Lebron or Kobe.

I watched inside the nba

kenny said that lebron is the best teammate kobe is the best player and wade is the best highlight of the season. MVP either goes to the teammate or the best player.

I love Wade I really do and I think he's a great MVP candidate but his team is not a great team, if he wins than that means kobe should have gotten MVP over nash and dirk but he never got it either even with his 81 and 62 against mavs and so on. I think Wade get an MVP some year though just not this year, maybe when his team has a better record.

Guest epark1281

Basically here's where I'm coming from.

NOBODY gives him three posts or a full page discussion about him. You don't hear sports radio rave about Tim Duncan. His team wins the chip when people blind their vision away from them. I don't know if its kids and adults that are caught up in the flashy because he makes things look too easy.

Its like we take him for granted

I get it.

I really do. My wife is a die-hard spurs fan.

I have a lot of respect for Duncan. He just puts his head down and goes to work. He doesn't complain about coming off the bench. You don't get rediculous one liners out of him during press conferences ("Practice?!"), he doesn't complain about money, he doesn't whine about his contract, he never fights with Coach Pops, when he makes a great play, he just runs in the other direction and plays D.

But the problem is that it's not news, it's not a story.

What's a story is Lebron going for the dunk contest in '10, Stephen Jackson blazing in front of a night club, Nate Robinson fist pumping with Will Ferrel during a game, Shaq and the "Wooka-Jabbies", that's all news, and that's all ESPN cares about. At the end of the day, turn around jumpers and business like post up moves don't get you the front page, and that's just fine with Timmy, because all the things that makes the Spurs "Boring", make them dangerous in the playoffs.

So they can write all they want about Kobe, Lebron, AI, Melo, that's fine.

If you want to talk about stats, there's only 1 number that matters, that's how many championships you finish your career with.

Guest melo.breeze

well that game just ruined whatever chances kobe had for mvp ...

seems like lakers are getting sloppy as the season ends ...

something a fan doesn't want to see especially since the playoffs are coming up.

Guest CKcrossover

I didn't get to watch the game

but how is that one bad game gonna ruin his chance?

both Wade and James had bad games this season too

plus the Lakers is only one game behind the Cavs for best record

Guest chickpeas

seems like lakers are getting sloppy as the season ends ...

something a fan doesn't want to see especially since the playoffs are coming up.

I believe media members will look back the season in its totality, not game by game. Yeah late season games factor into MVP voting more, but I don't think one game will "ruin" Kobe's chances.

Last night was just a poorly excuted game by the Lakers.

Guest xsilentangel

Ray Allen and Leon Powe injured too ugh. Celtics plagued with injuries.

But must I add, Ray Allen looked fineeee in that suit.

Aside from that inappropriate speculation, that was one hell of a game.

Paul Pierce = <3.

Nufff said.

KG returning soon. Hell yes! Ray Allen back after the weekend. Leon Powe in two weeks or so. Tony Allen and Scal before playoffs.

Guest Aironaz

I hope blazers beat cavs but they don't have a good record and cavs are very confident at home

The one thing that I nit pick about the lakers is that when lamar moved to started the bench became worse, even though luke's there it still does not help. Also there are nights like this one where they look so disjointed it's okay you have your ups and your downs you take it with stride. I still think lakers will win the west if cavs get to the finals we can beat them if we get celtics we need bynum because or bench will not help us unless they get their buts in gear.

Lebron is MVP that's it I don't even care about the guy great player not my favorite but lebron has almost the same record as the lakers with less talented guys.

Guest chickpeas

I still think lakers will win the west if cavs get to the finals we can beat them if we get celtics we need bynum because or bench will not help us unless they get their buts in gear.

I think we need Bynum (and HCA) regardless if we want to take the title.

Guest knockblock
I hope blazers beat cavs but they don't have a good record and cavs are very confident at home

What do you mean they don't have a good record? If you mean on the road then I see what you're getting at. I'll point out that the Utah Jazz have the same problem but are worse when it comes to that.

Archived