NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest LolitaMan
To be honest

Tim Duncan might be the most underrated player of this decade

Are you nutts??!! He's always mentioned, highly respected, all nba 1st team, all nba defense team, allstar for who knows how long now. He's arguably the greatest PF in nba history...and you make this statement? lol

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ughh total lack of effort from bosh. I feel for him but still, its hard to call him a franchise player when he plays like that.

Guest melo.breeze

gosh i love it wen kobe plays like no one can stop him in the fourth quarter.

18 points in the last 4 minutes of the game, completely insane.

i bet artest is regretting he ever raised his elbow against kobe. LOL !

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Bosh tried, he just got destroyed by Dalembert on defense.

dwight howard >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> bosh

You're comparing two different players.

Howard lives under the basket and relies on dunks and layups. Blows at free throws though.

Bosh has a jumpers and gets to the line and makes them. He just has a lousy supporting crew. Seriously, Roko Ukic?

Great, we might as well compare Dirk to Boozer.

bosh is definitely not a franchise player. the same way pau gasol isn't a franchise player..buth they're both good players.

i think toronto should get rid of bosh and rebuild around a real franchise player..don't know who tho lol

Guest sugarcakes

gosh i love it wen kobe plays like no one can stop him in the fourth quarter.

18 points in the last 4 minutes of the game, completely insane.

i bet artest is regretting he ever raised his elbow against kobe. LOL !

That's what he does. Best closer in the league.

Are you nutts??!! He's always mentioned, highly respected, all nba 1st team, all nba defense team, allstar for who knows how long now. He's arguably the greatest PF in nba history...and you make this statement? lol

Basically here's where I'm coming from.

NOBODY gives him three posts or a full page discussion about him. You don't hear sports radio rave about Tim Duncan. His team wins the chip when people blind their vision away from them. I don't know if its kids and adults that are caught up in the flashy because he makes things look too easy.

Its like we take him for granted

Guest DOVAHKIIN

NOBODY gives him three posts or a full page discussion about him. You don't hear sports radio rave about Tim Duncan. His team wins the chip when people blind their vision away from them. I don't know if its kids and adults that are caught up in the flashy because he makes things look too easy.

Because all people care about are the stats and plays at the end of the day.

We know Duncan is boring to watch. We know the Spurs are boring to watch.

But we know they make it count in the playoffs, and that's when you start talking about Duncan and co.

Guest IwishIwasKOREAN

Well I personally don't mind watching the Spurs, Tony Parker is a good player and so is Tim Duncan. Manu does have his moments as well, but then again a lot of people don't like his flopping and didn't like Bruce Bowen. However, I do hear ESPN always mentioning the Spurs "they're old but you can't count them out".

Now that Kobe and the Lakers are back, everyone is tuning in to either see them win or lose. They've got so many fans in almost every city they visit, and of course some cities just love to watch the Lakers lose.

Archived