NBA

Guest Chioster

Blazers Vs. Lakers

Rudy Fernandez is being carried out on a stretcher after Trevor Ariza swatted at the ball and hit Rudy in the head while he was in mid flight. Rudy went down hard. Everybody was grabbing each other on the court, Odom left the bench area.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zeidrich

woooooooooooooohooooooooooooooo

chi-mia game is insane wtf!

wade

Wade - 3 at buzzer from halfcourt at the half

Wade - 3 at the end of the 4th to tie

Wade - 3 at buzzer beater at 2OT

D.Wade 49:51min 15-21from the field 5-6 3pts

48pts 6reb 12ast 4stl 3blk

Guest knockblock

It is twice now that a Laker player injure a Blazer player at the Rose Garden. Last year the first time and now this year the second.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Okay, again I have to bring up Kobe's '05-06 season where he averaged 35.4 PPG, in which the Lakers' record was a moderate 45–37.

- Kobe outscored the Mavs 62-61 in three quarters

- His 81 points game

- Scoring 45+ points in four straight games

- Averaged 43.3 PPG in January

- 27 games in that season where he scored 40+

Did Kobe win it? NO, he came fourth in voting and Nash won it. Nash deserved it because he lost Amare for the whole year + Joe Johnson being traded away, yet was still able to lead his team to a 54-28 record.

And Wade is in the same scenario, minus the 81 points. He's on a tearing streak while doing it with less, but that less part will screw him over when the media voting takes place.

http://www.nba.com/history/awards_mvp.html

See all those players? Won MVP by leading his team to immense success, not moderate success. Only Kareem and Moses Malone (2x) have won it with teams winning less than 50. Wade is a candidate, but he's not the runaway winner yet with Lebron and Kobe in his way. If the Heat can at least get more than 45 wins, I'll change my mind. And I'm not a Wade hater in anyway, I wear his Converse shoes and have his model figure in my room. I'm just not hopping on the bandwagon as quickly as some of you are.

Guest zeidrich

And that year, i want kobe to win MVP, but he didnt, because NBA MVTp award is screwed, maybe you are also the one who is also disappointed that he is robbed. many people agree to me that he is ROBBED!.

50% of fans are dissaoppointed, including me.

Until now, i still believe at my own criteria of MVP, the most valuable player of the year.

05-06 kobe

06-07 kobe

07-08 chris paul

08-09 as of now

#1. lebron

#2. wade (if he continues to be hot, he will be my mvp)

#3. kobe

1. kobe for MVP

simple as that

but i'm being biased. i think lebron may take it.

also, it was a tragic loss yesterday. what happened with the lakers?

i predicted odom will go on a slump (like he always does).

that guy cannot stay consistent for whatever reason!

the guy just thinks too much.

he needs to clear his mind and play without worries.

Guest THEmerryJANE

Rough to see Fernandez like that.

Lol Hawks beat Hornets. It's about time freakin Joe Johnson got his 30 points. Missing free throws and airballing for the last couple of games. Ridiculous.

Guest LolitaMan
... Uh, Tim Duncan has finished in the top 10 for MVP voting for the last 10 consecutive seasons. We never said Wade wasn't an MVP contender, we just said he's not gonna win it over Lebron nor Kobe.

You didn't but your buddy surprisesex did. Uh who cares NFL rules!

I hope Lebron James wins it this year.

Wade is terrific but I would only consider him if the Heat mange to win at least 50 games.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Wow, the Clippers are hammering the Cavs right now. Maybe a short glimpse of how they can play when everyone's healthy? Or it was a a result of their jackass owner going off at them the other night.

Actually no, everyone minus Lebron and Big Z is playing like garbage right now for the Cavs/

Thanks Mo' Williams, your poor shooting tonight is gonna ruin my good day for fantasy basketball. Not liking Kaman starting over Camby either, Camby's on my team as well!

EDIT: Never mind, the Clips blew their 19 point lead in the 4th quarter hahah. Cavs stormed back led by no one other than James himself with the triple-double.

6 seconds, Clips inbound but Davis is blocked off by Lebron, so ball went to Zach Randolph... who took a horrible 3 when there was 1.6 seconds left. Good ol' Zach, always knows how to make himself look bad hahaha

Guest xsilentangel

DAMN IT I WISH THE CAVS LOST....... Ugh stupid good-for-nothing Clippers.. Pure garbage!

The real questions is: How did they get that lead in the first place?

Guest DOVAHKIIN

^ Every Cavs was shooting like garbage. Then Lebron gradually ripped Kaman apart on defense. Keep in mind, if the Clips scored a few more points, they could've won despite the Cavs' offensive outburst in the fourth. More specifically, if Randolph didn't jack up that 3, Clips had a shot at winning still.

the clippers will ALWAYS be notorious for being one of the worst NBA franchises.

there's no hope for them.

They have deep talent still, that's no doubt:

- No one can hate on Camby, other than being injury prone this season.

- We know Randolph has good talent, just not good IQ nor the right attitude

- Kaman's been out forever

- Two good scoring machine youngsters in Gordon and Thornton

- Baron Davis probably gave up as soon as he heard Brand wasn't resigning

With everyone being injured, they've gone with random starting line-up shuffles all year, including games with scrubs like Brian Skinner, Deandre Jordan and Steve Novak. No one's gonna win games with those guys.

Problems with Clips besides injuries and Randolph's huge ego:

- Team owner is a huge jackass

- Mike Dunleavy needs to be fired; need someone less constantly hot-headed

- Ricky Davis doing practically nothing all year long

One day, they will shine.... in a FAR, FAR future with a new owner and when Kobe Bryant is retired. Just like how I think the Bobcats will win the Finals in... 25 years.

Guest knockblock

The Jazz on a 12 game winning streak. Guess it's a matter of them getting all their players healthy.

Odom getting a 1 game suspension. Glad he did. I hate that pinkberry.

Guest nba3d
why is odom suspended? what did he do?

Odom got off the bench and argue with Brandon Roy, when the fight (pushing) happen for the both teams. Getting off the bench is an automatic suspension.

Archived