[info] Hollywood Bowl 2007

Guest jekki2chipo

Guest efflorescent musings

omg I should go reserve. I need to ask my parents first though. lolz

I really wanna go though. I swore that I would go to this year's HollyWood Bowl. grrr

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jekki2chipo

Janny,

Umm, I don't know anything about pool cirlce being sold out, cause tickets aren't sold yet. Maybe reserved instead.

I don't have any connections, so i don't know.

PM me okay.

Janny,

Umm, I don't know anything about pool cirlce being sold out, cause tickets aren't sold yet. Maybe reserved instead.

I don't have any connections, so i don't know.

Khype did make some reservations, I'll doublecheck if we have any reserved spots left.

PM me okay.

HEY!!!!!!!!!!! HEY!!!!!!!!! KHYPE MAKE RESERVATIONS??????? IF SO CAN U IM ME SO WE CAN TALK ABOUT THE RESEVERATION FOR ME N MY FRIENDS..THANKS...

Guest jekki2chipo

HEY!!!!!!!!!!! HEY!!!!!!!!! KHYPE MAKE RESERVATIONS??????? IF SO CAN U IM ME SO WE CAN TALK ABOUT THE RESEVERATION FOR ME N MY FRIENDS..THANKS...

Sure you're more than welcome to pm me. I'm more than willing to talk to you about it.

or you can msn me.

-chor

Guest SaRaNg HaE *M_M_S

im going im going!

does anyone have an extra pool ticket? my friend got one... so i want to be with her... T_T

pool circle tickets are sold out.. no!!

anyone got an extra on reserve?? i hope so!

does anyone have an extra pool ticket? my friend got one... so i want to be with her... T_T

No ticket of any area of the venue is being sold yet. Right now, KoreaTimes are only taking Reservations, they have not yet taken any payments or ticket orders.

You can still make your Pool Circle Reservations, but it is not guarantee that you will get those seats when orders are being made.

- KHYPEstaff

No ticket of any area of the venue is being sold yet. Right now, KoreaTimes are only taking Reservations, they have not yet taken any payments or ticket orders.

You can still make your Pool Circle Reservations, but it is not guarantee that you will get those seats when orders are being made.

- KHYPEstaff

wait..what? its not gurantee we won't get the tickets we reserve for..? why? i don't get it...if you did make reservation...wouldn't you be able to get those tickets you reserve for?...

Guest jekki2chipo

wait..what? its not gurantee we won't get the tickets we reserve for..? why? i don't get it...if you did make reservation...wouldn't you be able to get those tickets you reserve for?...

This is mainly for pool circle seating. There are only so many seats available for Pool Circle.

If seat is already reserved, you can still put your name on the reserved list in case someone changes their minds or does not buy the ticket.

If the ticketperson did not say anything about ALL SEATS are reserved, you should okay. If you were told that you would be on the waiting list, I highly suggest you to reserved the next best seat.s

If you reserved seats other than pool circle, you should be getting the seat you reserved for unless it's all reserved and you were told you were on the waiting list.

-chor

Guest sunnydays.

OMG. It's on my freaking birthday. O___O

That would be the best birthday present ever. T__T;;; <3

I wonder who's going ~ (:

Thanks for the heads up ^^

OMG. It's on my freaking birthday. O___O

That would be the best birthday present ever. T__T;;; <3

I wonder who's going ~ (:

Thanks for the heads up ^^

wOw...thats so cool..you should totally go...may 5 is on my sisnlaw's bday..but she can't go, she's having a baby n might be due aroudn that month...yah..anyway...THANKS FOR THE CLEAR EXPLAINATION..JEKKI

Guest jekki2chipo

ANNOUNCEMENT:

I KNOW EVERYONE IS VERY EXCITED ABOUT THIS EVENT, I'VE JUST TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE DOES NOT INTERPRET ANYTHING OR HAVE CONFUSION.

IF IT DOESN'T COME FROM KOREATIMES OR KHYPE, PLEASE DISREGARD THE RUMOR. THIS WILL HELP YOU, KOREATIMES AND KHYPE ALL STAY ON THE SAME PAGE, SO THERE WON'T BE ANY CONFUSION.

PLEASE READ POST #1 FIRST, IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS.

REGARDING KHYPE RESERVATIONS.

KHYPE DID MAKE RESERVATIONS FOR OUR MEMBERS, IT'S MAINLY TO HELP THOSE WHO ARE ACTIVE AND HAS HELP SUPPORT KHYPE IN THE PAST. WE ONLY MADE SO MANY, SO WE CAN'T MAKE ANY ANNOUNCEMENTS OF EXTRA TICKETS UNTIL ALL WE KNOW FOR SURE WE HAVE EXTRAS.

IF WE HAVE EXTRAS, I WILL BE THE FIRST TO POST. HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND.

KHYPE DOES AND WILL NOT MAKE RESERVATIONS ON YOUR BEHALF. WE'RE JUST FANS LIKE YOU GUYS AND WE HAVE TO MAKE RESERVATIONS JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.

WE DO NOT HAVE CONNECTIONS OR ANYTHING IN RELATION TO PLANNING THIS EVENT.

WE ARE JUST PROMOTERS WORKING TO BRING YOU CORRECT AND ACTUAL INFORMATION. THANKS YOU.

-KHYPESTAFF

ANNOUNCEMENT:

I KNOW EVERYONE IS VERY EXCITED ABOUT THIS EVENT, I'VE JUST TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE DOES NOT INTERPRET ANYTHING OR HAVE CONFUSION.

IF IT DOESN'T COME FROM KOREATIMES OR KHYPE, PLEASE DISREGARD THE RUMOR. THIS WILL HELP YOU, KOREATIMES AND KHYPE ALL STAY ON THE SAME PAGE, SO THERE WON'T BE ANY CONFUSION.

PLEASE READ POST #1 FIRST, IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS.

REGARDING KHYPE RESERVATIONS.

KHYPE DID MAKE RESERVATIONS FOR OUR MEMBERS, IT'S MAINLY TO HELP THOSE WHO ARE ACTIVE AND HAS HELP SUPPORT KHYPE IN THE PAST. WE ONLY MADE SO MANY, SO WE CAN'T MAKE ANY ANNOUNCEMENTS OF EXTRA TICKETS UNTIL ALL WE KNOW FOR SURE WE HAVE EXTRAS.

IF WE HAVE EXTRAS, I WILL BE THE FIRST TO POST. HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND.

KHYPE DOES AND WILL NOT MAKE RESERVATIONS ON YOUR BEHALF. WE'RE JUST FANS LIKE YOU GUYS AND WE HAVE TO MAKE RESERVATIONS JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.

WE DO NOT HAVE CONNECTIONS OR ANYTHING IN RELATION TO PLANNING THIS EVENT.

WE ARE JUST PROMOTERS WORKING TO BRING YOU CORRECT AND ACTUAL INFORMATION. THANKS YOU.

-KHYPESTAFF

I REALLY DO APPRECIATE YOUR EXPLAINATION TO ALL OF US...THANK U!!!!! ABOUT THE CONCERT..CAN YOU BRING LIKE CAMERAS?..DO THEY CHECK US?...I MEAN ITS NOT LIKE IM PLANNING 2 DO THAT..AHHA.. I WAS JW..THANK U SO MUCH

I need to reserve, but I really need to know how many people are going to be coming with me.

hopefully just 4, but if I hvae to reserve more, then I'd need to know before the end of the week so that I can reserve as soon as possible.

Guest jekki2chipo

I REALLY DO APPRECIATE YOUR EXPLAINATION TO ALL OF US...THANK U!!!!! ABOUT THE CONCERT..CAN YOU BRING LIKE CAMERAS?..DO THEY CHECK US?...I MEAN ITS NOT LIKE IM PLANNING 2 DO THAT..AHHA.. I WAS JW..THANK U SO MUCH

Yeah you can bring cameras. It's always allowed. They do check you, but cameras are allowed.

If you haven't been to HB before. You're always welcome to Check HB 2006 over at khype.

i heard that they are setting up the special stage like last yr. i just called korean times yesterday and only the bad pool circle seats are left (u wont be able to see the singers). I just reserved 4 garden box seats...i sat there last yr :D and the view was AWESOME~

if u want to reserve u better hurry cause reservations of hollywood bowl seating started jan 1st...and the seat reservations are getting sold fast :crazy:

Archived