[info] Hollywood Bowl 2007

Guest jekki2chipo

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cindel25

I would love to go however it depends on who is coming and how much security there will be. I don't want to pay high price for ticket only to find someone else who brought the cheap seats bum rushing the stage taking my seat.

Also they need to sing live for real. I'm thinking this would be a good venue for Skull to promote his solo.

^^^totally agree with u there, people need to stay in their seats or at least in their area. I know it's hard to contain yourselves when your favorite artist is performing, but man, at least be courteous to other people-esp. the ones who paid the high prices only to have to bombarded by a bunch of screaming, mostly adolescent girls. On a side note...I really hope Big Bang will be there.

Guest ~neh~long~

i definitely think YG would send big bang... i wish suju would come but fat chance ^0^ ah, i wish lee seunggi would come again... TT__TT

I REALLY REALLY want to go this year! Maybe! AHH! I`m excited! YAY! I hope Big Bang comes, also the other big stars, I`ll be grateful for whoever coming to the Hollybowl Bowl, I wouldn`t mind XDDDDDD <33

ASAA!!!!

I'm still waiting for Target to call me and say "you got the job" so I can start making some money and buy one of the best seats for Hollywood Bowl!

I went to the 2005 one...? Don't remember. But it's the one where DBSG came along with Se7en and Bi and Lexy and yeah :D

Free tickets, my MOM couldn't say no -.-;;

I was in my white washed stage back then so I was dragged by my mom and she had to pay me to go.

Now I want to go.

With or without the free tickets.

Well, depending on the artists.

I hope SS501 (so I can run into them again >:D) and DBSG (but I REALLLY doubt it). If not DBSG, SUJU can make up for it T_T;; And I wanna see Big Bang T_T! AND ERU <3

It happens every year around spring. Korean celebrities would fly over to LA and perform to the Korean-American audience. It's a fun event.

I have a question!

What exactly is this Hollywood Bowl? I have heard of it a lot of time but I never did bother to find out what this is.. :crazy:

ya... Thanks..

Guest gurly-yang

It happens every year around spring. Korean celebrities would fly over to LA and perform to the Korean-American audience. It's a fun event.

Oh ok. Thanks.

Hollywood Bowl is an amphitheater located in the hills/valleys near the Hollywood sign. It's known to have concerts, events, etc just anything to a big crowd.

Pretty much like a big concert with all the Korean celebrities in one stadium performing. It's similar to KBS Gayo Daechukjae, but this is outdoor since the Hollywood Bowl is an amphitheater.

Guest mon5482

OMG I CAN'T WAIT!!! ITS ON MY B-DAY WEEKEND!!! :w00t:

PARTY @ VELVET ROOM LoL!!!! I'M GONNA START SAVING UP FOR IT!!!

*Requests days off @ work* LOL!!!!

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

OMFFF77 SDNCKSJNCK *DIES*

thanks for the news Chor unnieee!!!

oh gawddd dude, I hope Big Bang or Se7en goes X__X and if BOTH EVEN BETTER ;0

May 5th!? O___O THAT'S TOO CLOSE! WHY NOT MAY20TH LIKE LAST YEAR? *cries* i need time to save money omg omg omg omg

thanks unnie!

Archived