Jung Il Woo 정일우 -♥- We Love You, Oppa!

ilwoo_aein

Jung Il Woo to star in Chinese movie opposite actress Zhao Li Ying

May 6, 2015

Jung Il Woo

Star-K Entertainment has confirmed that actor Jung Il Woo will be starring in upcoming Chinese movie ‘The Rise of A Tomboy.’

This will be Jung Il Woo’s comeback project in six months, since wrapping up filming for his MBC TV drama ‘Diary of a Night Watchman’ last October.

The movie is described to be a love comedy where the female lead likes to use math formulas to solve love equations, but gradually comes to realize that true love is where one experiences the heart-palpitating moment with the other half.

Director Guo Da Lei will direct, and the movie will also star Zhao Li Ying, Zhang Han, and Tong Fei.

Jung Il Woo will take on the role of Ge Yang, who is the CEO of an IT enterprise. He is cold-hearted when it comes to work, but is actually craving for true love deep inside his heart.

The actor said, “This will be my first overseas project, so I am a little worried. But everyone has done a good job working with each other, and I have also adjusted nicely. I am looking forward to seeing the finished product, and hope that everyone will look forward to it.”

By: Alvin
Copyright: KpopFighting.com

• Like 1

Jung Il Woo successfully finishes an autograph session in Japan

Jung Il Woo successfully finished an autograph session in Japan.

On April 26th, actor Jung Il Woo held an autograph session in Tokyo, and made another unforgettable memory with his Japanese fans.

Only 150 randomly selected fans were invited to the autograph session, and Jung Il Woo expressed sincere thanks to each fan.

Jung Il Woo showed great care for each fan during the entire autograph session, and it is said that all of the local fans were deeply touched deep inside their heart.

Jung Il Woo's popularity started skyrocketing in Japan after dramas 'The Moon Embraces the Sun,' 'Flower Boy Ramen Shop,' and 'Night Watchman's Journal' became big hits in the region.

Meanwhile, Jung Il Woo left to China on April 30th, and participated in channel Jiangsu Satellite TV's variety program.

/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=377001

Concept posters of Jung Il Woo's new movie 'The Rise of a Tomboy' from official weibo: [女汉子完美恋人]

Atten: These are concept posters! Real movie posters with real actors will be released later.

Concept preview of Jung Il Woo's new movie 'The Rise of A Tomboy'. Real preview/trailer will be released later.

Edited by didixiaoyu
  • Like 1

Jung Il Woo to Star in Upcoming Chinese Movie

Jung Il Woo to Star in Upcoming Chinese Movie

Actor Jung Il Woo has been cast in an upcoming Chinese movie.

The actor’s agency Star K Entertainment told the press on May 6 that he has been confirmed to appear in a Chinese film titled “Heroine.”

This will be the actor’s first acting project since his MBC drama “The Night Watchman’s Journal” which concluded its run in October of last year.

This new Chinese film will be a romantic comedy movie about a woman who tries to understand love through mathematical equations. Zanilia Zhao, Han Chang, and Tong Fei will also star in the movie.

Jung Il Woo will portray a successful CEO of an IT company who secretly yearns for true love. On filming the movie, he announced, “I was worried as it is my first time filming abroad, but I was able to adapt well thanks to the director and the staff members. I’m already excited since we are off to a great start.”

Source: (1)

credit: http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/06/jung-il-woo-to-star-in-upcoming-chinese-movie/

• Like 1

@Lyrayoo   Thank you for starting this thread...    ! Beautiful 1st page...
 @ didixiaoyu     @ilwoo_aein          Thank you for all the photos and videos from Star Chef.  Is this program available with Eng. subs, by any chance?
I'd love to see Jung Il-Woo as a chef in a Kdrama....

@ilwoo_aein  oh, so exciting that Jung Il-Woo is nominated for popularity award at Baeksang Awards.. Love the photos you posted from BTS 49 Days.... Thank you.

BTW,  we are getting different titles to this movie. AllKpop article today gave it the title of "A Strong Woman..."  Lets see what it ends up with.

@irilight  Unfortunately, there is no Eng subs for STAR CHEF at this moment. I will let you know as soon as I see that later. I guess Eng subs are made by fans, not from official.

The english title of Jung Il Woo's new movie is 'The Rise of A Tomboy' according to official weibo [女汉子完美恋人].

@Lyrayoo   Thank you for starting this thread...    ! Beautiful 1st page...
 @ didixiaoyu     @ilwoo_aein          Thank you for all the photos and videos from Star Chef.  Is this program available with Eng. subs, by any chance?
I'd love to see Jung Il-Woo as a chef in a Kdrama....

@ilwoo_aein  oh, so exciting that Jung Il-Woo is nominated for popularity award at Baeksang Awards.. Love the photos you posted from BTS 49 Days.... Thank you.

BTW,  we are getting different titles to this movie. AllKpop article today gave it the title of "A Strong Woman..."  Lets see what it ends up with.

• Like 1

Jung Il-woo cast in Chinese rom-com film

Updated : May 07 2015

Korean actor Jung Il-woo has been cast in a Chinese romantic-comedy film, according to his management Wednesday.

The film "Female Warrior" (literal translation) follows the main female character finding love, after renouncing romance in favor of mathematics.

Jung will star as the CEO of an information and communications firm.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150507

(Star K Entertainment)

"Since this is my first foreign acting project, I was worried at first," said Jung through his agency. The actor said he has since adjusted to the film crew and staff members. "I am confident that the film will be a good project."

Chinese actress Zanilia Zhao is rumored to star in the lead role.

Jung recently concluded filming for his appearance in the Chinese TV culinary program "Star Chef," broadcast by JiangsuTV.

He is scheduled to remain in China in the near future, where he will take part in filming for the upcoming rom-com film.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150507

(Star K Entertainment)

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

more pics of Jung Il Woo for STAR CHEF tv show
source:http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MzA4NTA5NzQyNg==&mid=207053867&idx=2&sn=ca3590d8ed73a8dcc732ebec53bbe707&scene=1&key=1936e2bc22c2ceb57e09cb004d59cddb47fed839d88151aacf6013107088da8209efa053630bf0f62c80bdae49f107b3&ascene=1&uin=MjY0NTMxNDI4MA%3D%3D&devicetype=webwx&version=70000001&pass_ticket=RE5sU0s92zRnWfP4uH9iucb%2FBfVjS8RSQyc0Yv4SLXqWJX%2By1wt2%2BVKtcYinfKKa

Edited by didixiaoyu
  • Like 1

Jeong Il-woo opts for a role in Chinese movie

Actor Jeong Il-woo has been selected to act as the lead in the Chinese film "Strong Woman" (working title). 

The movie is a romantic comedy featuring a woman who realizes the person who truly makes her heart beat is her real love - the character Jeong will play. 

The 27-year-old actor will play an IT industry CEO. Although he seems cold, deep in his heart he wants to find his true love. 

As the story proceeds, Jeong will fall in love with the lead female character after he helps her develop a mobile phone app and proves that the love formula she created actually works. 

According to Jeong, although he was very anxious about his first shoot abroad, he got along very well with the director and staff members. 

The actor debuted with a minor role in the thriller movie "The World of Silence" in 2006. He soon took the role of a main character in the drama series "High Kick!" (2006-7), where he started to gain popularity. 

Since then, Jeong has participated in various drama series, the most recent being MBC's "The Night Watchman's Journal", which ended in October.

BY JIN MIN-JI

credit: HanCinema

Actor Jeong Il-woo has been selected to act as the lead in the Chinese film "Strong Woman" (working title). 

The movie is a romantic comedy featuring a woman who realizes the person who truly makes her heart beat is her real love - the character Jeong will play. 

The 27-year-old actor will play an IT industry CEO. Although he seems cold, deep in his heart he wants to find his true love. 

As the story proceeds, Jeong will fall in love with the lead female char

As the story proceeds, Jeong will fall in love with the lead female character after he helps her develop a mobile phone app and proves that the love formula she created actually works. 

According to Jeong, although he was very anxious about his first shoot abroad, he got along very well with the director and staff members. 

The actor debuted with a minor role in the thriller movie "