More Art. Sketch For Ap Portfolio.

fatsoko

Guest eidolon.

LOL. Hahahaha. Your sister's funny.

Your baby sister's hand looks a bit awkward and your other sister's nose looks like it's being stretched?

Maybe more values would fix that. Other than that, it's really nice.

I also submitted my AP Portfolio recently.

But.. I'm a sophomore, so I'm not sure if I'll get in.

My teacher says no problem though, hahaha.

Good luck!!

-jenny

woah! the little kid is really well drawn!!! *mugs the hand* <_< wanna give me some pointers? You make it look so easy with all the whispy pencil strokes. the girl in the back is O_O. I do like how you stretched the face out and drew her eye. kya! their expressions are to die for!! you are sketching it from a photo right? :huh:

HAHAHA. That's great.

hey I'm taking AP Studio art too! I'm doing the 2D portfolio. How many pieces have you finished so far? My teacher isn't planning this out right so we've only completed 2 to 4 pieces =____="

HAHAHA. That's great.

hey I'm taking AP Studio art too! I'm doing the 2D portfolio. How many pieces have you finished so far? My teacher isn't planning this out right so we've only completed 2 to 4 pieces =____="

haha... embarrassed. Just started. My teacher just talked to us about it actually. I have some older paintings though which I want to use.

--fatsoko

Archived