La La La

x3wendy

Guest o0hsvinqieee

More emotion and more energy is needed. Sounds like you're singing really soft. At some parts it sounds like you guys are talking. In your rapping, more attitude is needed. But i understand their rap is hard. especially Top's x.x

hmm i dun what else to say since i dunno much about singing. lols.

Guest azntuan

You're rapping can be compare to kevin fedeline....AWESOME. I agree with ving, there are some part that seem like you are talking..and other are pretty dull. Keep on practicing!!!

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

how cool! i've been waiting to hear this song by some of our fellow soompiers ^^...

but i agree...more energy would be nice ^^; it sounds like you two are bored...and the seemed to not exist at all by the time it got to the end...

either way, it was pretty cool to listen to. ^^ just keep practicing!!! good try :) (my friend and i do stuff like this when we're bored too...so i totally understand what was probably going through your heads when you were recording...lolz!!! when my friend and i do stuff like this, we sound HORRIBLE though...haha! well...not HORRIBLE...it's just not the best...you know what i mean?...:P)

Guest dark intuitions

:D

This is cute. *tugs at your cheeks*

You guys need to be a lil more gangster to make it convincing, get the whole attitude going on :)

Guest christina.

More emotion and more energy is needs. Sounds like you're singing really soft. At some parts it sounds like you guys are talking. In your rapping, more attitude is needed. But i understand their rap is hard. especially Top's x.x

Yeah, I agree; you sound really dull/tired or don't want to do it. :x

Just warm up your voice and try to sing louder with more emotion! ^^

Maybe try lowing the music down a little to hear yourself more?

-Christina

Ooh la la la...

Personally, I don't like the song because it's too gangsta for me but whatever. ^^

Sing it with more attitude yo~ Who cares if you don't get it right. If you have enough confidence in it, no one will care xD

Buut...it's pretty darn cute the way it is hahahaha

gahh stupid rap. yeah, me & __nae tried it again today,& both still had the same parts but we tried to "gangster" it up a bit. {i dont make sense, ehh :X} the rap was better this time around but i said the wrong words & gave up after i tried!@#)($* times to get it right. i thought the first one was better, anyways, thanks for listening ^^ Click here or here

thanks for the replies and listening.

yeah, we tried to "gangster" it more. and it didnt come so good.. well my parts anyway. haha

hope the second one is better?

the rap was gooood, wendy. LOL ;D

Guest pucapunipoemi

the second time was much better! guys did good! don't give up! keep trying! u guys need to be more sharp and yeah.... more gansterish and i think i heard a it like.... off tune? ^^"

but other than that, it's really good!! i luv it! cute

Guest fixated on 1 star

Haha, this is so adorable..

Your korean sounds good too, you should seriously hear me when I try to sing in Korean - sounds like a fool mumbling with a mouth full of food.

Lol I agree - more attitude and gangster it up yo! <-- haha thats my attempt at being gangster lol.

I can tell you guys must have had fun doing this though, and thats all that matters =D.

Archived