[drama 2007] Salt Doll - 소금인형 (fridays)

Guest dramaok

Guest danny4rang1004

i guess this drama isnt that popular huh?

there are no links in the non clubbox thread.

i watched 2 episodes on tv so far and it seemed interesting but i guess not huh?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should be lover.The Doc so called sister i guess should be their daughter.

Wow I guess that's something.

Her mother may have abandoned her but her father deceives her. I wonder which one is worst???? Never-the-less, the little girl appears to be very strong and can whether any storm that may come her way.

i haven't caught up on this drama so i'm not at the part where they revealed whether the girl is actually in fact the doctor's daughter instead of his sister but if she is his daughter ... i don't think he deceived her or anything because in the earlier episodes ... she referred to him as appa instead of oppa a couple of times and even when she was singing the cheering song but quickly changed it to oppa when he gave her a warning look or something? and she seems to remember her mommy too telling her how to eat the hot noodles or something? so i'm wondering if she recognises her mom if they came face to face if indeed JS's fiance is her mom. anyway ... the girl is just so adorable especially the way she talks ~ am looking forward to seeing her in other dramas.

It seemed like the husband's boss/co-worker said something to him to make him feel suspicious of his wife going out side to take to JS. What did he say?

the husband's partner/friend is a terrible terrible man. first he got them all into the financial mess and then he can't keep his mouth shut and blurted out to YW about JS's infatuation/obsession with SY. i think they got together to drink & celebrate JS's upcoming marriage and then got around talking about JS's first love when JS went out to take a call ...and YW said he's curious who the woman is that JS loved back in college ... the friend said he would be shocked/surprised if he knew and that he should ask SY about it. and YW was surprised to hear that SY knows about it and he's the only one who doesn't etc ... and asked the friend to tell him ... the drunken friend then said since JS is getting married it hardly matters now if he tells YW about it and how he should treat SY really good and how strong/devoted she was to YW because despite all JS's attempt at wooing her ... she rejects him. he told YW about why JS went away to Japan to get over SY etc. i seriously think if YW were to give anyone a punch ... it should be this so called best friend of his who put his whole family into this mess till SY had to sleep with his best friend and then this revelation which got YW to be suspicious about SY's jittery behaviour and thus causing her more grief when all she did was for YW. :ph34r:

gosh i swear the characters in this drama are some of the stupidest people i've seen in kdramas. what's with SY's persistence in returning the cheque that JS's dad gave her directly to him and keeping it with her all this while?? she should have just thrown it away or mail it to him ... end of story. but then of course her mil will have no reason to start being all beechy with her after discovering the cheque & being suspicious of her after seeing her get into JS's car. *sigh* ... and of course SY's again stupid enough not to deny that there's anything between her & JS all just because she feels bad about lying to her mil :crazy: ... wth?? so she wanna tell her mil that yeah i slept with ur son's best friend so his hospital bills get paid and then expect to stay in the marriage?? geezzzzzz ...

the mil & the husband both don't deserve her either ... if they don't know the kind of person she is after all those years she slaved for the family especially the husband and just jump right into believing the worst of her. SY might be stupid ... but these two are even more idiotic. especially the husband who didn't have a clue or remember how SY abhor being around JS and he was the one who had to push her into it and there's a reason for it instead of suspecting the worst until JS's stupid fiancee told him why SY did it. wth?

personally i feel SY should just get away from both guys & make a new life of her own concentrating on building a career since she seems to enjoy her work. things will never be the same again ... no matter how hard they work at forgetting what she did even if it's for the husband. but then her kid will be the one who suffer ... poor little thing. he shouldn't lose his mom just because of this but still ...

after watching episode 12 ... i could finally understand JS's obsession with SY and why no other woman could ever come close to what she meant to him ... in his one moment of madness when he let his escalating desire to possess her at least once take over him ... he totally ruined the happiness of the one woman who matters to him. i don't think he expected that SY will suffer harrassment from the people around him ie. father, fiancee & mom or that the secret will come out. the guy lives such a wretched life since childhood ... with a power hungry/crazy mom who cared nothing for him but that he will be the heir to succeed his father and living in her delusion that JS's father actually loved her ... and a father who never treated him as anything but an object to obey him and despite abhorring his mother ... JS's the only heir he had to succeed him whether he likes it or not. in an earlier episode JS recall back to how his mother make him learnt piano to impress his father but after one remark from his dad ... his mom refused to let him touch the piano from that day onwards (i think she threatened him if he dared to play) eventhough he really enjoyed his piano lessons and found joy in playing. no one ever celebrates his birthday ... he even had to make his own miyuk gook ... and after his dad beat the crap out of him using golf clubs ... his mom refused him entry to the house and told him that she doesn't want a son that's been disowned by his father. all he hears from them is how he shouldn't have been borned whenever he disappoints them ... till the kind hearted SY who comforted him, sang him a birthday song, bought him a gift and told him she's thankful he came into this world. maybe i'm the only one who felt sorry for the love starved and totally wretched JS despite the bargain he made with SY in her desperation to save her beloved husband. i don't know why he doesn't just break free from the parents who treat him like a puppet but i guess he hasn't found anything else worthwhile in his life to live for.

that little Nana is really adorable ... especially when she insisted Junki & his aunt follow her and her brother to pay respect to her 'mother' and then introduced him as the guy she's gonna marry and told the 'mother' not to worry anymore about her. hahaha ...and the part where she told Junki that she has a father but he's kind of immature and he has to keep it a secret otherwise his mom will disappear for good. lol ... that poor Junki is no match for her. i wonder if SY's sister will be the one to find out the secret first ... since she's now suspicious about Nana's father after the doctor blurted that his dad died 10 years ago & Nana is only 7 years old (korean age i think?)

i think SY's friend mentioned something about SY's mother ... i'm wondering if they are gonna introduce her mom into the picture~ hmmmn....

the husband's partner/friend is a terrible terrible man. first he got them all into the financial mess and then he can't keep his mouth shut and blurted out to YW about JS's infatuation/obsession with SY. i think they got together to drink & celebrate JS's upcoming marriage and then got around talking about JS's first love when JS went out to take a call ...and YW said he's curious who the woman is that JS loved back in college ... the friend said he would be shocked/surprised if he knew and that he should ask SY about it. and YW was surprised to hear that SY knows about it and he's the only one who doesn't etc ... and asked the friend to tell him ... the drunken friend then said since JS is getting married it hardly matters now if he tells YW about it and how he should treat SY really good and how strong/devoted she was to YW because despite all JS's attempt at wooing her ... she rejects him. he told YW about why JS went away to Japan to get over SY etc. i seriously think if YW were to give anyone a punch ... it should be this so called best friend of his who put his whole family into this mess till SY had to sleep with his best friend and then this revelation which got YW to be suspicious about SY's jittery behaviour and thus causing her more grief when all she did was for YW. :ph34r:

I thought the best friend/partner was the catalyst to all this mess but I was just unable to verify. What's more, I think this guy knows what he has done and has no remorse for his actions. It's hazardous to be around such a person. Look his action has almost cause the death of a person and definately the death of a marriage.

The husband unable to get his way attempted to hurt himself once more. See, there's a limit to my patience and apparently the (ex?)wife has the same threshold as I do. She just said to herself "wtf" and let him "go" by grabbing the other person's hand. I personally would not want a husband that I had to protect and console every ten minutes. He's like a little b*.

yes ... that so called best friend of the husband is pretty much useless ... that's why SY told YW that he doesn't know how to choose/has no luck with his friends but he just don't get it. sometimes i wonder how that good for nothing friend can be totally clueless as to why JS would finally help them out or pay YW's operation fees when earlier on he refused to help them and said to get SY to see him first. considering he was appalled at the idea (since he knows of JS's obsession with SY) but was still tempted since it will get them out of their financial troubles ... i would be surprised if he didn't know JS has some evil intentions in mind? did he really think JS finally helped them out of the goodness of his heart and not find it strange too why SY seem to dislike the guy and then later on when YW insisted on not accepting JS's investment in their company and seem to have marital problems. he was after YW's case about refusing JS's offer ... blah blah blah ... and that stupid YW never even give him a good punch in the face~ hah~

The husband unable to get his way attempted to hurt himself once more. See, there's a limit to my patience and apparently the (ex?)wife has the same threshold as I do. She just said to herself "wtf" and let him "go" by grabbing the other person's hand. I personally would not want a husband that I had to protect and console every ten minutes. He's like a little b*.

oooh ... i haven't watch the later episodes yet so no idea what the husband was trying to do that he had to hurt himself again. geez ... what a ninny ... really~

grabbing the other person's hand??? you mean she grab JS's hand?? :o ... that i'll like to see. but gosh ... JS's family freaked me out especially his loud & uncouth mother ... they will eat SY for snacks if she ever got with him. and she has exhibited nothing but hatred towards JS so i doubt that coupling will happen ... maybe she will try but probably get back with ninny husband anyway because of the kid~ i rather she not start anything with JS ... the poor guy is already wretched enough. sometimes i wonder though if i'm leaning to feeling more sympathetic towards JS because he's at least easier on the eye than the husband. kekeke ... when the husband was acting all cute & loving ... he reminds of beast in 'beauty & the beast' when he tried to smile & it looks like he's snarling. :X sorry ... i can't help it. :ph34r:

how many more episodes to go & what eps is out so far? i think they release up to eps 13 & 14 chinese subbed eps so far but i'm wondering how far behind the c-sub release is.

Guest dramaok

yeah the husband is a little b!.. and JS is a little girl too.

how can you guys stand watching this? haha.

but it's doing pretty well. almost hit 20% last week. might surpass that today?

i think there are 6 more episodes to go (counting today's), ending on 20 episodes total. the next one starts on 3-23-07:

20070223160800236d9_162458_0.jpg

it'll be about a platonic love affair.

Guest Slurpy

Sad to see them divorce on epi 14 thank to SY sister for been a busybody giving SY the divorce document and YW must be mistaken that SY really wanted a divorce upon seeing the document on the table.YW had jux bought a necklance for SY and saw the document ahh... what a bad timing on both SY and YW side.

SY still love YW but am wondering what the hell YW is thinking of.

JS gonna go back to his crazy obssesion toward SY again knowing SY and YW already divorce.

YH and the doc both confirm to be the father and mother of doc so called sister too.YH seem really afraid of doc telling SY sis about the relationship between him and YH.

Wonder how the story ending gonna end up, SY goes back to YW or JS got SY.

Guest danny4rang1004

does anyone know if there are any non clubbox links or someplace i can just watch it? its not on youtube.

^ Sorry ... don't know where you can watch this online. Do you use emule/edonkey? That's how I dl my files. I think they have bt links too for c-subs rmvb files ... you can just ignore the subs if you don't need it. :)

Sad to see them divorce on epi 14 thank to SY sister for been a busybody giving SY the divorce document and YW must be mistaken that SY really wanted a divorce upon seeing the document on the table.YW had jux bought a necklance for SY and saw the document ahh... what a bad timing on both SY and YW side.

I was like nooo ... you busybody ... 'coz she just helped end her sister's marriage when SY doesn't seem to be serious about really wanting a divorce with YW despite his self-torture. LOL But I'm glad she pushed them into it unintentionally ... it was torturous for everyone concerned and they really needed time away from each other because that idiotic husband is still at the trying to kill himself stage because seeing SY still reminds him of what she did to buy his life.

SY still love YW but am wondering what the hell YW is thinking of.

I think he's expecting that SY is still waiting for him which she probably is.

JS gonna go back to his crazy obssesion toward SY again knowing SY and YW already divorce.

I really want to throw something at the stupid friend who feels she has to go & ask JS if he's happy now that SY & YW are divorced because of him. What's wrong with her??!!!

YH and the doc both confirm to be the father and mother of doc so called sister too.YH seem really afraid of doc telling SY sis about the relationship between him and YH.

I guess she's worried that if the sister tells SY or YW about it ... JS will know about it and it may even get to his father? Doesn't seem like she has given up of bring JS's wife yet ... just bidding her time although now she's panicking again after hearing YW & SY are divorced. Crazy woman...

I honestly don't know how I can stand to watch this either. Hahaha ... The only intelligent characters in this drama with more common sense than all the adults put together are the little kids especially Hana. Such a smart little girl...

I think YW & SY will get back together at the end. :ph34r:

This weekend JS started having dizzy spells. I think one of the golf clubs might have hit a hole-in-one. So, I am wondering what is wrong with him, is it the same thing YW had? Will he survive? I don't have a clue about what is wrong with him but whatever it is, is sure made SY fall into her care-taker role and JS loved every second of it!!!!! (I must admit, I felt a little happy for him too).

Guest danny4rang1004

gosh! this show is so intense and twisty and dramatic.

its also addicting.

the guy that plays ji seok is a really good actor.

he like pulls at your heart.

i cant get myself to hate him but then again im only on episode 7

Guest yujah52

This drama is pretty interesting considering recently aired episode 6. Totally don't like Yi Hyun-she's so clingy, she knows Ji Seok doesn't like/love her, why marry him when he doesn't love her? I like the doctor-Hana brother and Hee Young characters- I laugh when they bicker like lovers.

Guest danny4rang1004

This drama is pretty interesting considering recently aired episode 6. Totally don't like Yi Hyun-she's so clingy, she knows Ji Seok doesn't like/love her, why marry him when he doesn't love her? I like the doctor-Hana brother and Hee Young characters- I laugh when they bicker like lovers.

yeah. shes a totally terrible actress too!

she looks constipated or something when shes trying to act sassy or angry

Guest danny4rang1004

oh my goodness! i can't take this anymore. can someone please pretty please upload this show for me??

i just finished watching episode 10 and this show is getting SOOOOO intense. but i dont have any means of downloading it. clubbox is so junk for me. it never works. it takes like a day to start the download.

i really really want to see what happens!!

i will be willing to upload the episodes that i have for anyone else that wants to see this.

i only have episodes 6-10.

Guest yujah52

danny4rang1004: Can I watch those episodes from 7-10-non-clubbox links? It's airing in Hawaii, but recently aired up to Ep. 6.

Guest danny4rang1004

danny4rang1004: Can I watch those episodes from 7-10-non-clubbox links? It's airing in Hawaii, but recently aired up to Ep. 6.

okay.

im watching it too on tv (in hawaii) and i couldnt stand the suspense

now i can upload 7-12

here you go:

SALT DOLL EPISODE 7 ((350 MB))

SALT DOLL EPISODE 8 ((144 MB))

SALT DOLL EPISODE 9 ((118 MB))

SALT DOLL EPISODE 10 ((164 MB))

Archived