[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest missy2006

Is it just me or did Dongwan lost weight. I know its sound ridiculuous but why is it that it seems so easy for them to lose weight, WAHHHHHHHHHHH it's not FAIR!!!!

Ok....that's enough :rolleyes:

But he looks good though, and he got a hair cut too!!!! 3 out of six (well Eric is still growing his hair, Minwoo and Hyesung is still a question mark since I haven't seen any pics of them recently) But Andy, Junjin and Dongwan seems to have the same hairstylist, the cut and style is almost the same :D

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest prizzyy

haha oh yes, has anyone bought from http://www.cdjapan.co.jp before?

i was surfing it just now.. just type "shinhwa" into the search box~

they have so many things!! they have the essential collections, brand new story, LIVE AND SURPRISE, perfect visual~

they have ALOT of rare items! (i wonder if they're like asiandb lol)

has anyone bought from them before? but the prices are super expensive..

is music-plaza reliable too?

i do not dare to buy from play-asia because they took my order and its been more than a month..

but their live and surprise is cheap! xD

Guest poloblue

dongwan has new hair!!!! it reminds me of my hair!!!!!!!!! LOL

you know what?? i dont think its new haircut, i think he just didnt style it, and let it grow longer.

cos when i get my haircut, i always bring a photo of wannie from 'throw my fist' mv, and after a month or so, it will look like the photos of wannie's hair now.

34ih9.jpg

ooh, i own a page!!!

Guest corrazygoose

hi all, shinhwa lovers! hope everyone is doing well. i'm new here. heehee.

dongwan looks good as always. perfection manifested. what more can the eyes ask for? haha!

i hope he's feeling better. oppa fighting! *oppa smiles*

is there any way to send oppa gifts/letters/emails? sorry if this question was asked before.

cheers all! =)

haha oh yes, has anyone bought from http://www.cdjapan.co.jp before?

i was surfing it just now.. just type "shinhwa" into the search box~

they have so many things!! they have the essential collections, brand new story, LIVE AND SURPRISE, perfect visual~

they have ALOT of rare items! (i wonder if they're like asiandb lol)

has anyone bought from them before? but the prices are super expensive..

is music-plaza reliable too?

i do not dare to buy from play-asia because they took my order and its been more than a month..

but their live and surprise is cheap! xD

cdjapan is petty relieable according to my fren.

they handled packaging better than yesasia and so my fren is changing our source to cdjapan soon

cos yesasia always delievered their stuffs to us either with cracks or dents. T_T

and u may like to see the contents of those dvd above before u purchase cos some of them are already inclusive in shinhwa korean vision discs.

as for music-plaza didnt bot online before but my fren bot from the shop physically before.

Guest xbabii_M

yeah it's really hard to wait for an upcoming album, but once it's here all pain of waiting goes away. xD

woah, your graphic is so good ^_^ esp when you didn't have photoshop.

Yupp. Waiting is the hardest part. But once the album is out, everything is good (:

And why thank you ^^ Wish I had photoshop though. Along with all those talented skills LOL

[Pics] 070414 Kim Dongwan join 'Shinenihs'

Didn't hear much info or see much pics of Dongwan for the past few days. Hehehe he got a haircut (: I noticed that many of the shinhwa members are getting hair cuts. Dongwan looks so cutee! But seems like he lost some weight. Dongwan oppa hwaiting! As well as to the other Shinhwa members ^^

Guest byulchonsa

hello to everyone.. this is my first time here in the shinwha thread.. so i just want to say "hi to all".. ^;^

last week i read a compilation about the discovery, facts etc. about shinwha.. but i cannot find it already, i really really like to read it again, i was so amaze to the person who compile those things.. ammm i just want ask a favor, can anyone please help me to find or can gave the link of it.. please please... thank thank you so much in advance... ^;^

Wow, I just heard the news about Hyesung. (from here, of course) He needs the rest of the members crack him up! I think with the solo activities he gets kind of lonely so he's drinking. But yeah, that's really no excuse to feel that bad for him. It's always bad to drink and drive, no matter who you are! But I'm glad he's reflecting on it and hoping to improve. After all, with the cameras and all gone, you're just a human being. Still love ya, Hyesung! :)

I love Andy's company name, ND. It sounds so cute and bubbly, I could imagine him in his office blowing bubbles and giggling to the staff saying "look, my own company!!" LOL sorry for my dumb imagination. Sorry for my slowness, but what is this about kidnapping him? :P

Dongwan looks so nice with the hair!! I'm currently watching his drama, The Person I Love.. (I know, I'm so slow.. They are slowly releasing it in D-addicts with eng subs, so I hafta wait.) I just have to say, I'm mad at Dongwan but I understand his feelings a bit. Anyone who has seen it up to episode 18 should agree, right! I'm only up to 18, so no spoilers for me!!!

You know, with Eric's new drama.. I'm still a bit sad that Eunhye didn't do the girl part. I saw some comments where they were kind of glad that she didn't do it.. I've only watched the 20 minutes on the first episode, and I see the character of that girl as Eunhye. It's similiar to her in some ways. So still sad about it, because Eunhye is like my favorite actress and to have her paired with Eric would of been a dream! Ah Eunhye, why did you!! With Eric, I loved his silly roles. I loved Super Rookie & KSA. I find him more attractive and silly with those roles. He does look cool with his serious roles, but I love it when guys make me laugh. If a guy can make me laugh, like seriously lmao, then it's sealed. :)

Have you guys already watched the old clip of Minwoo & Junjin babysitting during their 4th album activities? It's soo adorable! It's with eng subs, so if you guys haven't seen it I can post it up. There's also the one with Eric, Hyesung, and Dongwan with eng subs if ya haven't seen it either! Wahh, I've missed them so much. Ohh, and ginaya from youtube has uploaded Inifinity Challenge with Shinhwa, eng subs so if you guys haven't seen that than you guys surely most! It's so funny.. I've only watched the 1st part, and loading up the rest.. It makes me miss when they are always together being silly and cute..

Guest nutzie

aindy - hahhaha.. i wasn't originally part of the andy kidnapping team.. eric lovers clan already booked eric [actually, it was the first member to be planned to be kidnapped =P]

lynda - although qss is considered more serious than KSA and super rookie, i still find eric's role kinda comical, and i don't really know why.. he makes me laugh, especially tae joo and eunsoo's scenes.. they're just so cute together..

lilyluong - yeah, i agree with you.. it doesn't mean that just because hyesung is a celebrity, he can be let off that easily.. i think the time given to him to reflect upon his action is good.. can you imagine if he's let off just like that? the next thing we know, he's gonna keep on doing it again and again, and maybe later, it'll become a huge accident and all, which we don't want..

marian - hahahah but eric's a guy, and the fashion show was for girls.. so he wouldn't [couldn't] be a substitute for the model.. i think the topless one, isn't that the one shot in singapore? i think that's in ep 10 or something like that..

dongwan's hair looks kinda funky on him, just a little bit.. i guess i can kinda get used to it.. but for some reason, even though it's just slightly longer, it looks so different on him..

panhia87 - then you should continue watching que sera sera.. it's pretty good so far [i'm only at 4, but i'm liking it] and at first i kept imagining yeh, but eventually, i think yoon mi suits eric and the role better..

okie i gotta go down now, i'll be back later..

Guest theLEGEND

Ohh, and ginaya from youtube has uploaded Inifinity Challenge with Shinhwa, eng subs so if you guys haven't seen that than you guys surely most! It's so funny.. I've only watched the 1st part, and loading up the rest.. It makes me miss when they are always together being silly and cute.

OOH, YAY~! Thank you for sharing such a great news. I've been looking everywhere for Shinhwa's Infinity Challenge with subs! I found nothing and there you are telling us that its available on youtube. Thank you once again <33.

cdjapan is petty relieable according to my fren.

they handled packaging better than yesasia and so my fren is changing our source to cdjapan soon

cos yesasia always delievered their stuffs to us either with cracks or dents. T_T

and u may like to see the contents of those dvd above before u purchase cos some of them are already inclusive in shinhwa korean vision discs.

as for music-plaza didnt bot online before but my fren bot from the shop physically before.

As for me, I've never experienced anything with their packaging. My stuffs were always delivered perfectly fine. I don't know though.. but I'm no longer buying any Korea stuffs from yesasia. I was once called a loyal member of yesasia and now it's gone :P

---------------

Dongwan looks like he lost some weight. Andy, Minwoo, Eric and Hyesung did loose some weight too. JunJin is the only one who gains some weight which is good. I wish I can loose weight that easy :P

Guest pepsi

2. But Hyesung level was 0.097% and legal level is also 0.097%, why is he still going to have his license revoked? I mean, the fine is nothing new to those who are caught

It has to be under 0.97% then it's legal. Like in Finland the legal level is 0.5%. so 0.5% is drunk driving but 0.49% isn't.

I knew I forgot something. I saw this somewhere and meant to download but forgot about it. When I went to look for it today, I couldn't locate it. I thought I saw it in Shinhwachangjo or Shinhwa.biz but couldn't locate it.

Where can I find the clip? In CB? Is it HQ/MQ? What is the date of the clip?

I knew about Hyesung, Eric, and Dongwan's babysitting (since I translated the clip) but didn't know Minwoo and Junjin babysitted too.

Thanks.

Have you guys already watched the old clip of Minwoo & Junjin babysitting during their 4th album activities?

Guest angel2nyt

'신화' 전진, 1년 반만에 드라마 컴백

14172059613_60800010.jpg

KBS '경성애사'로 드라마 출연 확정…강지환 한지민 등과 호흡

그룹 '신화' 출신의 가수 전진(27)이 1년 반만에 드라마에 컴백한다.

전진은 KBS 2TV에서 오는 5월 말부터 '마왕'에 이어 방송될 예정인 '경성스캔들'(가제, 진수완 극본, 한준서 연출)에 합류, 오랜만에 연기자로서의 끼를 다시 선보일 예정이다. 전진은 2005년 9월 종영한 SBS '해변으로 가요' 이후 한동안 연기자로서의 활동을 쉬었다. 대신 그간 솔로 음반을 내는 등 솔로 가수로 활발히 활동해 왔다.

전진은 앞선 2004년 조현재, 김태희와 함께 KBS '구미호 외전'에 출연해 정극 연기자로 활동 영역을 넓혔다.

'경성스캔들'은' 로맨스 작가로 인기가 높은 이선미 작가가 쓴 소설 '경성애사'를 원안으로 해 만들어지는 드라마로 일본 강점기 경성을 배경으로 펼쳐지는 로맨스를 그릴 예정이다. KBS '불멸의 이순신'의 한준서 PD와 KBS '학교' SBS '형수님은 열 아홉'을 집필한 진수완 작가가 콤비를 이뤄 만들어진다.

강지환 한지민 등 최근 주연 캐스팅을 마치며 드라마 준비에 박차를 가하고 있다. 노컷뉴스 방송연예팀 오미정 기자 omj@cbs.co.kr

its so weird how the media always uses photos from their seoul concert last year

Guest xbabii_M

hello to everyone.. this is my first time here in the shinwha thread.. so i just want to say "hi to all".. ^;^

last week i read a compilation about the discovery, facts etc. about shinwha.. but i cannot find it already, i really really like to read it again, i was so amaze to the person who compile those things.. ammm i just want ask a favor, can anyone please help me to find or can gave the link of it.. please please... thank thank you so much in advance... ^;^

hey! I think you are talking about "The Cronicle of The Legend" by kriza_09. Here's the link to it: SHINHWA LOL Yup, it really is amazing how she took her time to compile everything. I'm very thankful that she made it too (: Anyways, welcome, and hope you stop by the thread often

- Eunyoung

'신화' 전진, 1년 반만에 드라마 컴백

Yay! Junjin is going to be in a new drama (:

Can't wait for it to come out! Thanks for the info

Guest justmoi

I knew I forgot something. I saw this somewhere and meant to download but forgot about it. When I went to look for it today, I couldn't locate it. I thought I saw it in Shinhwachangjo or Shinhwa.biz but couldn't locate it.

Where can I find the clip? In CB? Is it HQ/MQ? What is the date of the clip?

I knew about Hyesung, Eric, and Dongwan's babysitting (since I translated the clip) but didn't know Minwoo and Junjin babysitted too.

Thanks.

Its on Youtube, the Shinhwa Glish group, to which I am now faithfully a member :) Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qheuJHQ_uwc

I'm not sure where to get a downloadable clip, though.

Guest sunnydays.

Hey guys, I'm back. (:

HIS HAIRRR

IT DOESN'T MAKE HIM LOOK DORKY ANYMORE!

... well, it's an improvement from last time. (; Although I do prefer it to be a bit shorter, I LOOOVE it! JunJin looks amazingly handsome in those pictures. Hottt (: Haha, thanks so much for the pictures! Tee hee, JunJin. >:]

신í™”, ë”´ 살림 차린 뒤 모처럼 한자리에

http://imgnews.naver.com/image/001/2007/04...u4656465_P2.jpg

were going to see them all together!!!finally

may 13!!!!!!!!!!

MAY 13?! O__O ... so far away. T__T; In a month? I don't know if I can wait that long. LOL. So, what are they getting together for? I can't exactly read Korean, sorry. ^^; But I will be waiting for my lovely Shinhwa boys to come together again. (: Thanks for the news!

hahahah now everybody wants to kidnap all the 6 members.. except for junjin.. actually, what the heck, let's just kidnap him too, he's my 2nd fave member =P all the clans should just conspire together and help each other kidnap the members =P

Tee hee, weren't we the ones who started the kidnapping thing, with the whole rice bag & everything (Krizza's bringing them!)... puahaha, kidnap all the Shinhwa boys. >:] Anyway, wow Nat, we have another thing in common! JunJin is my 2nd favorite member too! XD;; OMG. Haha, well, he's tied in 2nd place with Dongwan. But lately, JunJin's been in the lead. :P Haha~~

OMG!!!!!! My first Shinhwa page that I own!!!!!!!!!! OH yea! LOL

Will be back with something to celebrate hehehe (:

--- EDIT x2 ---

hehehe. Something small that I made. Don't have photoshop ^^;;

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/274/welovesshinhwaqh6.jpg

Aww, that's really pretty. (: haha, yay, Shinhwa! That's pretty good, considering you don't have photoshop. I love the pictures that you used. They all look great<3

ANDYYYY (:

I missed him. ... Did he change his hair? it looks lighter. Anyway, he looks tired. =\ I hope he's taking care of himself & getting a lot of sleep. Wahh, Andy, fighting<3! It's great to see him again. (:

hyesung was caught - DIU at 2:40 am today he had an alcohol level of 0.097

if south korea has the same limit as usa... its .017 higher than the legal limit

he is still being investigated

Oh no. =\ Well, I read everyone's response about Hyesung & his DIU... gahh, I can only hope that everything will turn out alright. & I hope everything will die down when his album comes. It's true, he's only human, but then again, he is a celebrity, so the media has the right to even make his mistakes public, which is very unfortunate, not only to Hyesungiee, but to any celebrity in general. Anyway, didn't JunJin get a DIU a while back, too? & the Netizens started ranting about how he wasn't fit to be the Shoot Dori coach, & Dongwan posted in his diary entry defending JunJin... that was so sweet of him. (: Anyway, I hope that doesn't happen to Hyesung. I want everyone to have full support towards him (including me, ofcourse<3) & not judge him because of some stupid DIU thing.

O_____O

DONGWAN!

HE DID GET SKINNIER!

& HIS HAIR! OMGGGG.

... I don't know if I like it or not. He looks handsome, as always though. I want him to smile~ I miss his gorgeous smile. Haha :P But yeah, he looks great. Definately did get skinnier. (; *sigh* Mang, I just realized how I miss seeing the Shinhwa guys so much... anyway, thank you for the pictures. Gahh, I <3 Dongwannnieee. (:

Yay! Junjin is going to be in a new drama (:

Can't wait for it to come out! Thanks for the info

Oh, really? Thanks! I can't read Korean, so... :P Anyway, woww, does it say when? I mean... if he starts this year, do you think he'll have time to focus on the Shinhwa 9th album. >__>; I hope so. & I hope he's not overworking himself. Or did the drama already start filming? What's he doing nowadays anyway? :P

Guest vietgirl604

wow..wow..yah..yah..page 969..awsome..SHINHWA is the BEST..hihihi..BEST..BEST...

oh yah, i read some pages and the Hyesung's incident. First of all, i want to say this because i dun want anyone mistake me, i'm really really big fan of SHINHWA...only SHINHWA :D ...i love JUNJIN most, then HYESUNG, then ERIC, ANDY, MINWOO and DONGWAN(aw, i love them all). i read some pages and i saw u guys wrote u felt bad about him, he just dropping his friends, he only had 1 class, etc..well, i understand, but i think he made mistake that, he deserved punishment like other people did, rite? he's grow up man, he should know that he couldnt drive while he has alcohol. i know we all feel bad for him, i do too, we all love him, but dont because of that, we just let him go with his mistake, he also need a punish like us, rite? :D the police just did their job. i think it was lucky that nothing happened to him and maybe because of this incident, he may be more careful

Well at their age they probably could drink and drive..but there's a limit. I guess he just had two glasses so he didn't think he'd be over the limit. He was actually on the dot..so yeah. But yeah, everyone should be punished for drinking and driving cause it's bad.

[Pics] 070414 Kim Dongwan join 'Shinenihs'

OH WOW. He looks sooo different. I think he lost weight and the hair is different. I liked the way he looked before more..now he looks too thin to me. I'm not used to it.

Is it just me or did Dongwan lost weight. I know its sound ridiculuous but why is it that it seems so easy for them to lose weight, WAHHHHHHHHHHH it's not FAIR!!!!

They lose weight so fast/easy because they overwork themselves too much..so it's not quite easy.

lynda - although qss is considered more serious than KSA and super rookie, i still find eric's role kinda comical, and i don't really know why.. he makes me laugh, especially tae joo and eunsoo's scenes.. they're just so cute together..

Ooh, I see. Probably cause he's a player. He's probably not as serious as in Firebird. But ahh, I have a feeling that QSS is going to be my new favorite Eric drama when I'm done. In Firebird, I cried buckets and then my eyes were puffy the next day. That's the drama I cried the most in...

IM TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha

Junjin is coming back with a new drama!!!

OH YAY. I love his acting. I've only watched Nine Tailed Fox with him in it..and it was great!

Archived