[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Is that your fic on your signature? (: Minbong & Hyori? Looks interesting ~ I'm going to go read it! Yaaay Xtine. ^^ LMAO I agree, Hyesung looks pretty, but his hair is too long. =X ERIC IS GROWING HIS HAIR BACK! Dirty Eric... (; hahaha Minbing? XDD;; LOLLL. I like his name Minbong. It's sooo cute. Minbing... is cute too? XD;

(; TEE HEE HAHAHA. *cough* (: btwithinkminbongisgoodinbedtoocoughhhhhpuahahah

LMAO. Dirty Xtine. Minbong goes BANG BANG BANG... *cough* Okay. U___U; what's this fic that Minbong bangs the girl? She's lucky. XP LMAOO. Dirty Eric... ohh deaar (; Sexaaayy. HAHA OMG I wanna see that picture of Se7en & Eric together. (: I think I may have seen it before... but i'm not quite shooor. =O

You know what I noticed? Conversations are getting DIIIRTIERRRR.... *cough* Let's keep it pg-13? O__O;; ... I don't think that's possible. XD;; LMAOO never mind ~~ XD Jk ~

BY THE WAY --

Have you guys seen a really old Shinhwa Love Letter Episode, with Han Ga In as the guest? IT'S SOO HILARIOUS. OMG, I was dying of laughter...

hehe it is. ^^ awe. you're such a sweetheart<3

LOLS YOU'REDIRTYTOOUTHINKHESGOODINBEDTOO!

oh i'lll post that pic of se7ena dn eric..

eric has a cig in his mouth... T__T

but w/e they both look freakin sexy (in a stoned kinda way)

2a6caaf9143zb.jpg

and hmm han ga in episode eh? im gon go d/l it =D

did u watch it with subs?

i hope they don't go. hahahahahaha. : ) i'm an evil fan, but hahaha. they don't deserve these holy six presence.

LOL nhan, u never fail to crack me up.

i wuld want the 'holy six presence' in my room. =DDDD

edit

yay i own this page =D

and wow eric is so much more tan HAHA

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angel2nyt

ah! all this filipino talk is making my heart ache. haha. don't really watch any filipino drama. any tele-serye. anything. excpet those kdramas they showed here. my grandmother loves watching bakekang, atlantika and all those other shows though. i haven't even watched any filipino movie yet. well, i have, those movies taht they required us to watch in school. filipino music is okay... local bands are great!!!!!

but when it all comes down to it, krizza is clueless to the philippine etertainment industry.

so anyways, if abs is to get kdramas... we want them to get the banjuns!!!! okies, i'm okay with emailing them, who's with me?

AND SUPER ROOKIE!!!! well, i'm still on with my text brigade. i text everyone in my phonebook to watch super rookie... i text themj everyday so they won't forget... is it 11:30? hm. many have been telling me taht the girl, Han Ga In is very pretty. hehe.. and i tell them yes she is! so watch super rookie!

LET'S SUPPORT SUPER ROOKIE! wootage!

the dubbing is not good for GOONG? man! if KIM JUNG HOON'S voice is anywhere near ugly i'll march onto the station and stage up a protest!

ah! enough of this.

okies. i won't call you ate joyce then, ate joyce.

;)

haha... not participating in the WWi? or is WWii? maybe it's even the WWiii here. oh heck. (WW= Wannie War) well, you sure are making up for it now... telling me to get my hands off him when he clearly is mine!

ah! i knew it! heroine 5! hehe, that ep was so full of ricsyung!

JOYCE!

thanskf or the pics and the encounters....

hehe...

IS IT JUST ME OR DOES DONGWAN LOOKS EXTRA HOT IN THOSE PICS?

hehe, minu looks uber tired. he looks so mellow. gr. he should sit down, take a rest and eat lots of ramen like wannie! his concert is next week, right? and he is really sick. gr that boy.

then there's andy looking so cute as ever.... with jinnie looking so cool and tall there.

then there's eric looking so much hotter than he's supposed to. i mean, can't he not look hot and cool for once? JUST THIS ONCE? this is wannie's and sungie's baday and he's looking too cool and hot there...

and then there's wannie.... being perfect.

hehe. i am so biased.

and what more civilized???? you mean we're barbarics????

haha....

okies, maybe sometimes.

i think i'll stick to not claiming wannie and just freelance between minu and wannie. ah! the good ol' days!

JOYCE!

in youtube???

where where where?????????/

aahhhhhhhhhhh krizza nothing

hahaha

stop calling me ate.. hahaha

anyways im not going to watch super rookie today, maybe tomorrow.. i have so much to do

krizza and her wannie wars.. no no im not participating

i was just STATING THE OBVIOUS

its in youtube krizza.. find it.. hahaha.. there is too many links

i may have said that... =X i wus reading a fanfic. and in it. minwoo is bangin this girl... LOLS.. and hes good in bed LOLS !!

psh. so what if its a minu fic?

DONTCHA KNKOW

BOTH MINWOO AND DONGWAN ARE MY FAVOURITES >[

and PUAHAH YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT MINWOO BEING GOOD IN BED AND NOT DONGWAN. OH OH!! U THINKIN ABOTU MINWOO AND NOT DONGWAN!!

THE SHAME >[

ppshh you're just jealous that u cant have minwoo OR dongwan!

YOUR MINU?

EVERYBODY UHEAR THAT

SHE CLAIMS MINWOO AND NOT DONGWAN!!

lols

here they gooooooooooooo again...hahaha

Guest sunnydays.

[sCANS]TSUDOI SHINHWA THE LEGEND 2006 PAMPLET

CLICK to see --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/inde...ic=5886.new#new

Credits : Hikki @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forums

----------

[MQ] 061124 Eric And Andy - Jump MV [+SS/YSI]

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/4729/er...icvideo6kf6.jpg

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/3726/er...icvideo6yn8.jpg

CLICK to d/l --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/inde...17591#msg117591

Credits : angelix @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forums

--------

[FANCAMS] 061123 Shinhwa japanese Fanmeeting + Airport (+SS)

CLICK to d/l --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/inde...ic=5887.new#new

Credits : junjinanna @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forums

Thank you so much. =D The MV looks interesting! >w<;; I must watch it ~

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y172/xxti...6caaf9143zb.jpg

edit

yay i own this page =D

(: thanks for the pictureeeee you sexxy nerd! <3 haha

Sowhoelseisgoodinbed. U__U;;; *COUGH* I can't imagine Andy or Hyesung >___<;; they seem too pure. XD;

Se7en is pale. O__O LOL oh yeahhh i've seen this picture before. OMG they're so hot. XD;; Yeah, even if they prolly were stoned. u__U;; or drunk. They'd be the best people to get drunk with. LMAOO. Oh Eric should stop smoking. =P

Ohh I watched the Love Letter episode on youtube XD;; here's the playlist:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=4D59F61046CE935D

hahaha

anyways im not going to watch super rookie today, maybe tomorrow.. i have so much to do

LOL ~ ATE. (: Ate Joyce, reminds me of someone ~ LOL just felt like mentioning it. ^^; How old are you, Ate Joyce?

Guest angel2nyt

im just 17... im so used to people calling me ate.. it doesnt have a 'seniority' effect on me anymore

TSUDOI SHINHWA THE LEGEND 2006 PAMPLET

credits to yeonin + kimdongwan.com.cn

061123legend01ed1.jpg

061123legend02ja1.jpg

061123legend03un4.jpg

061123legend04gx5.jpg

061123legend05hq0.jpg

061123legend06pv5.jpg

061123legend07xi9.jpg

061123legend08dk8.jpg

061123legend09pj2.jpg

061123legend10ge5.jpg

061123legend11xh5.jpg

061123legend12mv9.jpg

061123legend13ax7.jpg

061123legend14gu7.jpg

061123legend15yu5.jpg

061123legend16lp0.jpg

061123legend17ky6.jpg

061123legend18qj2.jpg

BIGGER VERSION

credits to kimdongwan.net

04vq4.jpg

05xp7.jpg

06st7.jpg

07es6.jpg

08ck0.jpg

09zi8.jpg

11ul5.jpg

a 500-piece puzzle

12ee0.jpg

i think.. i like dongwan's handwriting best.. *sorry eric ^^"* i like his handwriting on this last set of pictures too though~ it looks neat *i have a thing for fine tipped pens*

i think andy's handwriting looks too grown up for him O_o"

i heard that seven's pretty close to all of the shinhwa members.. he was dubbed the 7th member of shinhwa or something.. is that true?

Guest angel2nyt

i think.. i like dongwan's handwriting best.. *sorry eric ^^"* i like his handwriting on this last set of pictures too though~ it looks neat *i have a thing for fine tipped pens*

i think andy's handwriting looks too grown up for him O_o"

i heard that seven's pretty close to all of the shinhwa members.. he was dubbed the 7th member of shinhwa or something.. is that true?

yes..

se7en is VERY close to shinhwa

i like junjin's handwriting the most

it looks so nice

like a girl's

Guest NotGuilty

edit

yay i own this page =D

i want the holy six presence in my panties. <____________________<

.___.

don't make fun of me, i'm psychotic. :tears:

i like to imagine things. :tears:

yes..

se7en is VERY close to shinhwa

i like junjin's handwriting the most

it looks so nice

like a girl's

ah, junjin's handwriting is longish, and sharp.. kinda like my cousin's writing, korean style =P i like small handwriting, cos it looks neat [*ahem* it's because i can only write small in order to be neat *ahem*]

the mkmf poll is closed because the award show is tonight or something like that.. saw it in the super junior thread, but can't be bothered to watch cos i have to wake up at 6 tomorrow for the retreat and shinhwa won't be coming anyway.. so there won't be any use..

ahh~!! i'll be away for the whole weekend for church retreat.. geez, i can only imagine how many pages i need to catch up on when i'm back on sunday..

bye bye for now, i'll see you on sunday~!!

Guest wildcard.

1. from their 8th album? i think maybe yes? well, there was an MV sketch of their song you're my everything. but i don't know, was that official? but i think it is./ but before taht, throw your fist wa sthe other song they released. but aside from those two and their title track once in a lifetime, none form the 8th album ^^

2. minu is the youngest of two boys and one girl. so that can't be. he's 28 or 27 in normal numbers... so he can't have a brother who's 15 years old.

3. as for this, i can't really answer. but they were both from SM entertainment. hm, but knowing how SM made an award giving body give Boa an award that is supposed to be shinhwa's.. i can't really say yes.

can someone please confirm this?

thanks!

there, i hope i kinda helped you!

hope!

EDIT::: why are you asking, btw? i see you're a dbsk fan? kinda irrelevant but i just noticed!

so why?

^ krizza already answered the first two so I'll confirm the third, but will expand a bit?

1)What do you mean by new song? As in a new korean single? They didn't release any korean singles, but like labingtatlo said, they did release 8th jib (state of the art) back in May. They also followed it with a japanese single (Sun in our hearts) and Japanese album (Inspiration #1). And recently...Jinnie released his single, Love won't come.

2) Answered :)

3) Yes, Minwoo is close to Boa. They were both in SM and Minwoo calls her his goddaughter on his phone.

Hope that helps

Yup, i'm a DBSK fan and I'm also a SuJu fan. Both are in my sig.

I asked cos last night something happened. It was weird. hahaha.. if i were to tell you guys what, you probably won't believe me. I don't believe it myself either. In fact, I am positive someone was playing a prank on me. BUt there's no way it could have been someone I know since the person knows korean(I said, "Annyeonghasaeyo Boa eonnie!" and that idiot said my pronounciation is BAD!grrr...) but has mediocre english skills. However, my friends are all from SG who are NOT K-pop addicts like myself. But the person knew my name..when everyone here or anyone who's not my immediate friend, only knows me as wildcard.

anyone familiar with a hotmail add that has 'minwoo' somewhere on it? hahah..according to that person, i could have been talking for a few mins to Minwoo sshi himself last night... :P

Guest chopsticksandspoon

AHH!!~~

i watched super rookie today on GMA7 and i must say, i don't lik eric;s voice at all. haha. it;s too deep for him. how come his rivalk has a better dubbed voice than him???

gr.

but i'm glad to report that some of my friends texted while it was showing saying that they were watching it and found eric really funny.

the remainders texted back saying that they we're gonna watch it started with a kiss on the other channel. gr.

well, i'll be waiting for it again!!!~~~

wootage!

3) Yes, Minwoo is close to Boa. They were both in SM and Minwoo calls her his goddaughter on his phone.

Hope that helps

=======

krizza- Amy bad? Puahaha...I agree ripping is good :)

thanks for answering that one amy! and thank God it's goddaughter... at least there's "daughter", i don't really like BOA so yeah. ^^

see? ripping is better than tugging! why tug when you can rip? haha.

labingtatlo - lol... you are such a fanatic, running around promoting Super Rookie. I'm highly impressed by your enthusiastic display of support for Shinhwa. Sadly, I don't have that kind of drive. Yeah, I'm getting too old and my energy isn't what it used to be :( .

Btw, what kind of candy were you passing around trying to *bribe* people to watch the drama? You're too funny my dear. Super Rookie was an awesome drama. It got me hooked from the very beginning. The weird part is that I like the supporting cast much more than the main cast. The four leads at one point or another all got on my nerves. They were very annoying, but still addictive to watch. My favorite character was and still is the brother. He stole the show for me... :P . Everytime he appeared, just looking at him was enough to send me laughing like crazy. But yeah... I would have helped you passed out candy if I was around. Course, I'll probably end up eating half of it hehehehe...

yeah, i am.

many says it's totally unnecessary but i want shinhwa to be known here in the philippines. as in really.

so even if i can't do anything big, the mere fact that i'm showing enthusiasm and never ending support will attract attention towards them to those who knows me, and maybe spread a little, if ever. like what happened with my sister and how she spread the shinhwa love in her highschool class. :P

what kind of candy? the first one was a pastel candy from the province of Aklan. ^^ now i plan on giving them jelly beans ^^

the supporting cast was very interesting. i say that one of the strong points of super rookie is that it doesn't only revolve around the four main characters, but lets you see the other's lives too. it's not boring like other dramas! ^^

i love the brother too! i thought he was smart and all but he was sooo... haha.

i like candy but i refrain myself from eating it. super rookie is more important!

i may have said that... =X i wus reading a fanfic. and in it. minwoo is bangin this girl... LOLS.. and hes good in bed LOLS !!

psh. so what if its a minu fic?

DONTCHA KNKOW

BOTH MINWOO AND DONGWAN ARE MY FAVOURITES >[

and PUAHAH YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT MINWOO BEING GOOD IN BED AND NOT DONGWAN. OH OH!! U THINKIN ABOTU MINWOO AND NOT DONGWAN!!

THE SHAME >[

ppshh you're just jealous that u cant have minwoo OR dongwan!

YOUR MINU?

EVERYBODY UHEAR THAT

SHE CLAIMS MINWOO AND NOT DONGWAN!!

lols

HAHAHA

anyways. yes eric is dirty *droools*

i love that sexy mofo.

AND THANK YOU FOR THAT SE7EN AND ERIC THING!

the two of them are close eh? thastpretty cool

i have a picture of se7en and eric together. its cute. but they both look high/drunk

HAHA

what fanfic is this? *pouts* krizza wanna read it! :Pfanfic or not, i think minu is good in bed. ;)

xtine! i admit to having a minu-syndrome! having this sickness... it makes me forget that wannie exists... see? it's all because of that darn disease!

ah!

i can't have minu or dongwan?

*looks at wannie smiling beside her*

hehe, wannie thinks xtine is crazy.

again! i tell you! minu-syndrome!!!!!!!!

yep, eric is so dirty-ly sexy! grwar. i just wanted to eat him when i was watching super rookie this morning! i seriously wished GMA7 change the timeslot to primetime. but that's all wishful thinking now.

labingtatlo awww u missed me? :blush: feels special lol XDDD my life was so miserable no internet for 1 day and my computer broke down >.< -sigh- but now im back -happy- btw what should i call u instead of labingtatlo?

yes yes yes!

you can call me krizza!

what's your name, btw?

i'm so jealous of those Japanese fans......T.T they got to see them...... AGAin!!! *sobs.sobs* *sigh.....our time will come too rite??? T.T lolz....I hope WanSung had a good b-day:)

Oh and ur welcome to everyone who wanted that translation.....keke....i didn't know ALL of u wanted that translation.........i'll try and start doing more translations from now on......I know Mommy Alice can be busy being a real mom^^~ Minwoo's "To my GirlFriend" translation is coming soon so hold tight guys...i can tell Minwoo lovers are gonna swoon^^~~ keke.

OH! and for those who don't want to download but want to see Eric's KSA there is this wonderful sight:

www.peekvid.com and its there under Asian dramas and Movies!!! They're all subbed and everything! Plus there are other dramas and movies you guys might have been looking for too! Thought u guys might want to know that^^~

Minwoo close with BoA? Goddaughter........uh.....let me vent now:

I heard not a lot of good things about Boa....And i never really liked her from the start but i respected her because she has such talent......But then i don't understand how Minwoo could call someone who is SO mean to her fans his goddaughter......Maybe she is a great person in real life but as a fan who gets treated well by her celebrity i would be hurt if my celebrity ignored me and gave me dirty looks....Why do u want to be known as a two face?? Minwoo isn't like that at all. I heard of him being arrogant but i've never heard of him ignoring his fans and treating them badly on purpose....I don't know....I hope Minwoo isn't THAT close with someone like that............NO OFFENSE! I TOTALLY RESPECT BOA IN EVERYWAY! but i'm juss saying she has a stinky rep. even w/ her fans..........

Whew! Sorry about that~~ That was my first vent in We Loves Shinhwa.......keke...SORRY!

ANYWAYSSSSSSSSzzz......

i'll try and post soon with the Minwoo translation!

thanks for the trans aagin!

and i'll be waiting for more trans from you!

i'll be waiitng!!!~~~

thansk for that info about peekvid ^^

and also that vent, i'm not blaming you. we're totally riding the same boat.

AMY!!!!, i've been listening to it ever since yesterday! and i love japanese fans, i remember, was it sungie? who said that korean fans scream when you're singing but japanese fans really listens to you and keeps quiet...

ah!

sungie's perf that day was awesome!!!! as always!

MARIAN! yay! we were called marians when i was in elementary. that was what they call students of our schoo. so yeah, taht was random.

anywas, sorry aboutthe name thingy, krizza tends to have memory gap. another side effect of the minu-syndrome.

7th member? argh!!!!! i lov elove love se7en and i didn't know he was the 7th meber! when was this declared? who said it???? ^^

Oh Krizza. I missed your randomness... XD;; <3 I'm so behind on The Philippine Entertainment Industry too! Well... that's cuz i'm over here in the states. o__O LOL But lately i've been watching old school Filipino chick flicks... the ones with Claudine Baretto, and Diether Ocampo... AND RICO YAN! When he was still alive. =\ (Do you remember him? Do you even know him? LOL) Man, I miss that guy... he was sooo cute and talented and smart... and his dimples, wow<3 LMAO. Yeah. Old school Filipino movies. u__U;; Filipino music is cool (: And how all this ties to Shinhwa so that i'm not spamming? THE PHILIPPINE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY IS BRINGING IN KDRAMA! More specifically, Super Rookie. =D I LOOVED that drama. Eric was so awesome. >:] <3 Haha, you're so dedicated to make the showing perfect ~ I admire that. :P LOL Wannie War... interesting. O__O CAN I BE THE REFEREE? XD; ... Eric can be my co-refereee. (; (; TEE HEE HAHAHA. *cough* (: btwithinkminbongisgoodinbedtoocoughhhhhpuahahah

LMAO. Dirty Xtine. Minbong goes BANG BANG BANG... *cough* Okay. U___U; what's this fic that Minbong bangs the girl? She's lucky. XP LMAOO. Dirty Eric... ohh deaar (; Sexaaayy. HAHA OMG I wanna see that picture of Se7en & Eric together. (: I think I may have seen it before... but i'm not quite shooor. =O

You know what I noticed? Conversations are getting DIIIRTIERRRR.... *cough* Let's keep it pg-13? O__O;; ... I don't think that's possible. XD;; LMAOO never mind ~~ XD Jk ~

BY THE WAY --

Have you guys seen a really old Shinhwa Love Letter Episode, with Han Ga In as the guest? IT'S SOO HILARIOUS. OMG, I was dying of laughter... and the DATES with Han Ga In they were SOOO romantic! I was like, drooling the entire time. U__U;; Lucky girl, getting to go on a date with those "two guys" (don't wanna say who they are for those who haven't seen the episode yet). but, yeah, I recommend watching it... sooo funny, and sooo sweet. <3 Ahh, I miss Shinhwa on game shows. =(

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HYESUNGIIIEEEE<3

i know rico yan! he'ss o cute! too bad he died in his sleep! poor him!

i haven't followed any filipino drama. hehe. and all i need to do is turn on the tv set! grargh. while i download and spend hours and money and effort just to watch kdramas! haha.

i'd do anything for shinhwa love! so now my blockmates are all so curious why am i so dedicated to shinhwa... i'm hoping they'll like shinhwa too....

and you think minu is good in bed too!!!!!!!

haha.

i think we all do.

*sees images of minu in that house tour where he's showing his room to the camera and he laid down on the bed*

*sees more images of minu in that vid where he was just waking up in bed and he turned off the alarm and he ahh!!!!!!*

the conversations are getting yeah-dirty. ^^

who started it?

xtine did!!!!!

how can we keep the conversation pg-13 when we see minu, eric, jinnie, wannie, sungie and andy hotness all the time???

huh?

i ask you!

how???

i was just watching that LL ep!!~~~

those two guys we're so freaking romantic! the first guy was so simple, straight to the point cute and shy while the second one was dangerously romantic. too much! charisma overload!!!!

^^

lucky han ga in!

MAL!!! thansk for those! is there an SS link now?

i was waiting for it yesterday!

thanks!

and tehr eare fancams now???

wootage!

lynnshim , i don't think so.

i mean, they were in japan.

%7Boption%7D2a6caaf9143zb.jpg%7Boption%7D

edit

yay i own this page =D

see? riz thinks minu is good in bed too! ^^

hehe.

and yeah, it was with subs in YOUTUBE. :P too funny! grawr. i want my eric snack right now!

se7en and eric looks so wasted! sexy-wasted! puah! is that even possible?

holy six presence!!!!!! in your room?????

hahaha

here they gooooooooooooo again...hahaha

okies ate joyce. oops.

ah. fine, i'll stop it. ^^

hm, i'll go home from my choir duties tomorrow early so i can catch it! hahaha!!~~ i'll tel them i have a soar throat, which is true, so they'll let me go. then lay down and ask for a bowl of ramen then turn the tv on and watch super rookie!

i tell you, eric's voice is ugh.

but i love the effects.. eric looks so hot. ^^

not participating in the wannie wars! you're supposed to! students from up diliman should be more active than us ^^ upmanila students are quiet and reserved :phew:

here we go again???

xtine started it!!!

Sowhoelseisgoodinbed. U__U;;; *COUGH* I can't imagine Andy or Hyesung >___<;; they seem too pure. XD;

LOL ~ ATE. (: Ate Joyce, reminds me of someone ~ LOL just felt like mentioning it. ^^; How old are you, Ate Joyce?

ah.. maybe sungieisgoodinbedtoo :P

he may seem gentle but we know he's kinda rough.

haha.

jinnie? but he can be so shy...

wannie might be a dorkinbedtoo so yeah

then erichahaivoteforhimtoo

okies.

ANDY? i can totally not imagine him.

GSWASH! why the heck are we talking about this????

^^

i think joyce, ate hoyce, is also 17 :P

ATE JOYCE!!!~~

haha. krizza's feeling evil.

thanks for the pics! the scans whatever!

i love wannie's handwriting! it's so refined! so fine! did he use G-TEC .2 ? haha

then there's eric's which looks so good too.

minu's penmanship look slike a font! me likey!

then sungie's looks so messy in a good kind of way!

and jinnie;s looks so feminine!

and andy's is kinda like jinnie's only cuter. haha.

.___.

haha!~

this holy six presence is getting dirtiiiiier.... :P

JOYCE!

shinhwa's up by a lot. if they get to mix that up, mkmf is dead meat.

okies......

nutzie! bye bye! i'll see you on monday cause i'm not here on sundays :P

ahh!!!~~~

why is it that when i'm here, no body is here with me? but when i go off, it seems that you people turn up!

Yup, i'm a DBSK fan and I'm also a SuJu fan. Both are in my sig.

I asked cos last night something happened. It was weird. hahaha.. if i were to tell you guys what, you probably won't believe me. I don't believe it myself either. In fact, I am positive someone was playing a prank on me. BUt there's not way it could have been someone I know since the person knows korean(but has mediocre english skills) and my friends are all from SG who are NOT K-pop addicts like myself. (I said, "Annyeonghasaeyo Boa eonnie!" and that idiot said my pronounciation is BAD!grrr...)

anyone familiar with a hotmail add that has 'minwoo' somewhere on it? hahah..according to that person, i could have been talking for a few mins to Minwoo sshi himself last night... :P

ah!

was it in english? minu's english is not that good ^^

and also, they're pretty busy.

plus minuy's really sick now.

and their fanmeet just ended. :P

could you opm me the full account? i still wanna hear it. i'm dead curious!

i kinda like dbsk as much as i love bashing them

suju, not too much ^^

but kinda too.

Guest wildcard.

was it in english? minu's english is not that good ^^

and also, they're pretty busy.

plus minuy's really sick now.

and their fanmeet just ended. :P

could you opm me the full account? i still wanna hear it. i'm dead curious!

i kinda like dbsk as much as i love bashing them

suju, not too much ^^

but kinda too.

SO anyone knows where Minwoo was last night?

yup, the english was..........:sweatingbullets: ... hahhaa... at times I had no idea what 'he' was saying.

WHen I posted those three questions two pages back, i was talking to 'him.' 'He' said someone mailed 'him' telling 'him' who I was and that I was insane about 'him' (not <_< ) or something like that.. hahha.. i actually told 'him' that I was insane about DBSK and that person got it wrong. Instead, that super helpful person should help me emaill DBSK instead! lolx.... 'Minwoo' went, :tears: .

hahhahha... anyway, 'he' said 'he' was upset that I did not like their new song (Hence, my Qn 1). Actually, 'he' initially said, 'HE' did not like their new song and I was worried. I asked 'him' what was wrong with the song and why 'he' didnt like it. but it turned out it was 'his' english that was the problem and what 'he' was trying to say was that 'he' was upset that I did not like their new song... hahahha... he was pretty upset when I said I hadn't even heard it! 'He' confirmed 'his' english with Boa, 'he' said (hence, my Qn 3).

Guest angel2nyt

AHH!!~~

i watched super rookie today on GMA7 and i must say, i don't lik eric;s voice at all. haha. it;s too deep for him. how come his rivalk has a better dubbed voice than him???

gr.

but i'm glad to report that some of my friends texted while it was showing saying that they were watching it and found eric really funny.

the remainders texted back saying that they we're gonna watch it started with a kiss on the other channel. gr.

yep, eric is so dirty-ly sexy! grwar. i just wanted to eat him when i was watching super rookie this morning! i seriously wished GMA7 change the timeslot to primetime. but that's all wishful thinking now.

yes yes yes!

the conversations are getting yeah-dirty. ^^

who started it?

xtine did!!!!!

how can we keep the conversation pg-13 when we see minu, eric, jinnie, wannie, sungie and andy hotness all the time???

huh?

i ask you!

how???

see? riz thinks minu is good in bed too! ^^

hehe.

and yeah, it was with subs in YOUTUBE. :P too funny! grawr. i want my eric snack right now!

se7en and eric looks so wasted! sexy-wasted! puah! is that even possible?

holy six presence!!!!!! in your room?????

okies ate joyce. oops.

ah. fine, i'll stop it. ^^

i tell you, eric's voice is ugh.

but i love the effects.. eric looks so hot. ^^

ATE JOYCE!!!~~

haha. krizza's feeling evil.

thanks for the pics! the scans whatever!

this holy six presence is getting dirtiiiiier.... :P

im sure a lot of my schoolmates are watching it..

up diliman LOVES GMA and korean dramas.. i remember whenever there were exams the bonus questions would be like 'who is your crush in this class' or something about a scene in one gma korean drama

i could swear profs have asked as about full house, my name is kim sam soon and jewel in the palace..now theyre talking about firebird and emperor of the sea...geezzz

this is definitely getting hotter

but i wasnt the one who first said 'i think minwoo is good in bed'

although i admit i was the first one to agree

damn it my mind is corrupted

7th member? argh!!!!! i lov elove love se7en and i didn't know he was the 7th meber! when was this declared? who said it???? ^^

se7en and the shinhwa members.. they were the ones who said it..but now, everybody is joking about it cause se7en is like their youngest member

i know rico yan! he'ss o cute! too bad he died in his sleep! poor him!

i haven't followed any filipino drama. hehe. and all i need to do is turn on the tv set! grargh. while i download and spend hours and money and effort just to watch kdramas! haha.

i'd do anything for shinhwa love! so now my blockmates are all so curious why am i so dedicated to shinhwa... i'm hoping they'll like shinhwa too....

and you think minu is good in bed too!!!!!!!

haha.

crap rico yan.. let's not talk about him.. i totally adored that guy.. but hay.. heaven is unfair

and jinnie;s looks so feminine!

and andy's is kinda like jinnie's only cuter. haha.

haha!~

lol jinnie's penmanship is the same as mine when i write in korean(that's why i like it.. hello love your own)

not participating in the wannie wars! you're supposed to! students from up diliman should be more active than us ^^ upmanila students are quiet and reserved :phew:

here we go again???

xtine started it!!!

although i AM a up diliman student

i come from the college of engineering which means.. i-really-dont-care-what-crap-is-happening-around-me-as-long-as-i-finish-my-trigo-chem-physics-schoolwork

thank you very much

Guest miss':bella

I love those pictures! ^^

I want that photobooklet of the LEGEND =[[[[[

I'm going to ask my friends in Japan to buy it for me ^^

OH YEAH~

Guest chopsticksandspoon

SO anyone knows where Minwoo was last night?

yup, the english was..........:sweatingbullets: ... hahhaa... at times I had no idea what 'he' was saying.

WHen I posted those three questions two pages back, i was talking to 'him.' 'He' said someone mailed 'him' telling 'him' who I was and that I was insane about 'him' (not <_< ) or something like that.. hahha.. i actually told 'him' that I was insane about DBSK and that person got it wrong. Instead, that super helpful person should help me emaill DBSK instead! lolx.... 'Minwoo' went, :tears: .

hahhahha... anyway, 'he' said 'he' was upset that I did not like their new song (Hence, my Qn 1). Actually, 'he' initially said, 'HE' did not like their new song and I was worried. I asked 'him' what was wrong with the song and why 'he' didnt like it. but it turned out it was 'his' english that was the problem and what 'he' was trying to say was that 'he' was upset that I did not like their new song... hahahha... he was pretty upset when I said I hadn't even heard it! 'He' confirmed 'his' english with Boa, 'he' said (hence, my Qn 3).

ah!

what new song is this taht he was talking about?

plus how about question number 2?

haha. this is interesting, but i don't want to spam here so why not pm me isntead?

i don't want edward sweeping in here telling us to stop the spamming. :P

im sure a lot of my schoolmates are watching it..

up diliman LOVES GMA and korean dramas.. i remember whenever there were exams the bonus questions would be like 'who is your crush in this class' or something about a scene in one gma korean drama

i could swear profs have asked as about full house, my name is kim sam soon and jewel in the palace..now they're talking about firebird and emperor of the sea...geezzz

this is definitely getting hotter

but i wasnt the one who first said 'i think minwoo is good in bed'

although i admit i was the first one to agree

damn it my mind is corrupted

se7en and the shinhwa members.. they were the ones who said it..but now, everybody is joking about it cause se7en is like their youngest member

crap rico yan.. let's not talk about him.. i totally adored that guy.. but hay.. heaven is unfair

lol jinnie's penmanship is the same as mine when i write in korean(that's why i like it.. hello love your own)

although i AM a up diliman student

i come from the college of engineering which means.. i-really-dont-care-what-crap-is-happening-around-me-as-long-as-i-finish-my-trigo-chem-physics-schoolwork

thank you very much

really?

wow. i want to transfer there!!! i was really considering going in BS psycho there... but my course right now kinda grew on me.. so there.

if ever, i'm getting a perfect score on the bonus questions! ahah.... :P

xtine was teh first one to say that minu was good in bed, then you said she was right, then i came in and said yes then riz said yes too.

see?

we're all agreeing!

haha.

it's getting HOT in here.

ah so andy is not the youngest member? haha, se7en is! lols. that guy... he will blend well with shinhwa... the touching is sooo naturalw ith him too. ^^ *watches his and taebin's perf* haha....

love your own! yea yeah....! so i love wannie's, caus ehsi penmanship is similar to mine, but sometimes, minu's is like mine too. grawrr.

those two are too much!

ah! eng!

hehe.. are you a second year or a thrid year? hm. or are you first year too?

cause the love of my life is also in that college. hehe... :P

now this is spamming!

i forgot when but... we didn't have our math class cause the dean told every student to go and support this something something..... and we were like, no way!

ANYWAYS...

i was just watching the fancams and i think my fave phrase for the day is BYE BYE!!! the way wannie said it was soooo.. kawaii!

Guest angel2nyt

i don't want edward sweeping in here telling us to stop the spamming. :P

really?

wow. i want to transfer there!!! i was really considering going in BS psycho there... but my course right now kinda grew on me.. so there.

if ever, i'm getting a perfect score on the bonus questions! ahah.... :P

xtine was teh first one to say that minu was good in bed, then you said she was right, then i came in and said yes then riz said yes too.

see?

we're all agreeing!

haha.

it's getting HOT in here.

ah so andy is not the youngest member? haha, se7en is! lols. that guy... he will blend well with shinhwa... the touching is sooo naturalw ith him too. ^^ *watches his and taebin's perf* haha....

love your own! yea yeah....! so i love wannie's, caus ehsi penmanship is similar to mine, but sometimes, minu's is like mine too. grawrr.

those two are too much!

ah! eng!

hehe.. are you a second year or a thrid year? hm. or are you first year too?

cause the love of my life is also in that college. hehe... :P

now this is spamming!

i forgot when but... we didn't have our math class cause the dean told every student to go and support this something something..... and we were like, no way!

ANYWAYS...

i was just watching the fancams and i think my fave phrase for the day is BYE BYE!!! the way wannie said it was soooo.. kawaii!

stop it with the hotness thing.. if you want lemons go to minbong's forum(did i just call him with his nickname).. oh my goodness

i have to agree with you.. the minwoo syndrome is really something.. makes you forget everybody else exists but then i see a picture of wannie smiling... no words to describe that guy

im a sophomore.. i dont know a lot of eng'g people.. i know a lot of people from the cas..

i feel like im in the wrong college... geezzz..... extremely intelligent nerds yet we're so adorable and cool :phew::sweatingbullets:

(but im not extremely intelligent :vicx: )

hahaha that performance.. yah he does fit being the seventh man..

did you that inkigayo episode when shinhwa was awarded that weekly thing.. and se7en was there.. so cute

Guest samshiku

wildcard where did u meet this "him"? i dun think its minwoo..i dunno i just dun think so.. :P

and i just read the report abt the yashimanman with jinnie and andy and i feel soo heartbroken for both of them! andy did not even tell this story to his shinhwa hyungs which definitely proves how sad it was for him...

JUNJIN,ANDY, "MYFAMILY"

os200611241526102100_0.jpg

There is no deeper feelings than the word "family", but these deep feelings can bring deep wounds. Popular artists told everyone about their sad family stories. Park Jung Ah, Junjin and Andy are the main characters.

Park Jung Ah told us on "Yashimmanman" which will be broadcasted on 27th Nov about her mother who has no memories of anything. That day, the topic was "The thing your father or mother left most deeply in your heart". Even before the recording, Park Jung Ah was already very sad, and during the recording, she cried as she related her experiences.

Park Jung Ah said, "When I was in primary school, my parents divorced and my mother was diagnosed with diabetes." But recently when she released her solo album something even more serious happened. To have treatment for diabetes, her mother had an appointment with the doctor in the hospital. However, even before the appointment, her mother was sent into the emergency room of the hospital. Because of this incident, her mother has lost most of her memories. Park Jung Ah cannot get rid of her guiltiness, and her tears made the recording ground very grim.

Junjin talked about his real mother's hard life. After his parents divorced, he had not seen her mother even once. With his new mother's help, he finally saw his mother for one time four years ago. Junjin told us his feelings at that time, "The moment I saw her coming into the coffee shop, I knew she was my real mother. I couldn't say a thing. I could only cry."

Andy the charming prince also had deep wounds. Andy started with "I didn't even tell this to my fellow Shinhwa members." He said, "Even though I became a gasoo when I was in secondary school and came back alone to Korea, but as my parents divorced, we didn't have very good living standards, even if I have something I want to eat something, I could only look from afar."

After that Andy said again, sobbing, "My parents divorced, and my father always sent us money to live on, but my mother never spent a cent of it. She helped me save all that amount of money."

The heart wrenching family stories shall be revealed on 27th Nov on SBS TV "Yashimmanman".

Credits: Ocean's Six (source), 米饭小团子@bestshinhwa (cn translation), cognizantfire@angelicalharmony (eng translation), angelicalharmony, cognizantfire@shinhwachangjo, shinhwachangjo

.___.

omigosh nhan. LOLS!

I CANT BELIEVE U SAID/TYPED THAT

i mean i typed ' i want them in my bed ' but den i erased it cuz i thought "naww. there are children about"

LOL!

oh gosh. you crack me up so much. HAHAHA

i love you!<3

QUESTION... though (highlight it)

all 6 of them in ur panties at once?

LOL!

Guest angel2nyt

^^ the ysmm episode would be so sad...

yah i have also read about park jung ah in naver..

i hate diabetes...it ruins families...people's lives....aaarrrgghhh hate it hate it hate it..

i never knew andy's parents were divorced and that he lived that kind of life for years..

this is making me sad right now..

Guest wildcard.

wildcard where did u meet this "him"? i dun think its minwoo..i dunno i just dun think so.. :P

hahah... i know. I seriously doubt it too. BUt I just wanted to ask those questions cos I'm not a black or white person. I always leave a little gray in between. ANyway, whoever 'he' is, he's very polite and his korean is soooooo much better than mine..hahah.. thanks for answering all those questions guys!

Archived