[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha dongwan gots such nice gifts from his fans xD

and that baby is soo luckky. haha my favorite out of

andy, eric, junjin, and minwoo with the baby is.....

minwoo :P

the baby reminds me of andy someway..o_O..lol

Guest vignette

What a lucky baby, now the only photo missing are those of Dongwan and Hyesung with that baby and we can start imagining how they are as dads.

Seems I'm the only one who finds Sungie's moustache hot. :P

Guest angel2nyt

23/11 [News] DongWan left a message on China Baidu

http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/index.php?topic=5861.0

this guy will do everything to thank us

WANNIE IF YOU CAN READ THIS.. POST HERE TOO

THIS IS MY 400th POST IN THIS THREAD

*runs around like crazy...hehee

so allow me to have a picspam

and please dont quote and hotlink

cause sooner or later i will get you..

6za3.png

untitledhw2.png

bdc5c7fdbcba5ssongsdrealt6.jpg

untitled2qo2.png

untitled3nb7.png

untitled4bj9.png

untitled5mv0.png

untitled71in6.png

12324pd1.png

0117958302yn1.jpg

89556lf5.png

9687sh2.jpg

8155or7.jpg

9349wi9.jpg

1157368426060822ytndw08zs9.jpg

4329vf4.jpg

656970ov9.jpg

click15335345991765ad3.jpg

6fi3.jpg

322139lz2.jpg

their handwritings

ericja6.jpg

was that too much?

hyesung with mustache..

i found this weird

did he just forget to shave or is this his new look?

oh please i hope he just forgot

xxtine_21 .. i cant believe you posted that on minwooforum

and you KNOW what im talking about..hahaha

:huh: WUT?

LOL

posting what on minwoo forum? LOLS

im lost. enlighten me

oops. a little spammage =X

la la la. did u guys all read junjins thingy on shinwha sarang? it didnt make me teary, but it made me proud that hes practiced so hard that hes finally being rewarded for it. i lvoe our boys.<3

Guest angel2nyt

:huh: WUT?

LOL

posting what on minwoo forum? LOLS

im lost. enlighten me

oops. a little spammage =X

la la la. did u guys all read junjins thingy on shinwha sarang? it didnt make me teary, but it made me proud that hes practiced so hard that hes finally being rewarded for it. i lvoe our boys.<3

it wasnt you..???...

but youre the only xxtine_21 i know..

hmm... what did you post today??

nevermind..it was funny anyway

yes i read it.. they are also making us so proud

Guest x_sadendings

D8 you guys move so fast!

this thread grew... i barely had access to the internet today =.=

brb with replying D;

first off anyone miss me 8DD;; nahhh

Ok, since it looks like I'm going to have to... type alot... :/ and I don't want to spam...

I'll post up the poll for arirang oversea viewer awards

pollsarirangnd3.jpg

Guest hammie2010

gah.. its raining so heavily here :angry: thanks angel2nyt for the pics =) i like MINWOO's handwriting - its so cute. the 'trophy baby' has been carried by 4 SHINHWA members already - left DONGWAN n HYESUNG.. lucky baby, nearly pinched MINWOO's nose. HAHAz. soo cute :blush: abt HYESUNG's moustache - lets see whether he shaved it for the Japan fanmeeting today, coz i guess there will be pictures/photos? im not sure tho' :blink:

Guest chopsticksandspoon

can't imagine our Little Prince to have big biceps and bulging chest..

with his image, i believe it doesn't suit him..

as for Andy.. with or without clothing, he's still sexy.. :lol:

one thing i would say.. that baby is sooooooo lucky~!! :lol:

i've read a week ago regarding JJ's reaction on the issue of Wannie leaving Shinhwa, and their future sons would be Shinhwa Juniors..

imagine all of them attending one's marriage and baptismal of their children.. that would be great..

oh, how i would love to celebrate Wannie and Sungie's bday.. but as of the moment can't help but think one of my best buds is in the hospital right now.. she suffered a mild stroke which caused left part of her body became numb.. she can't even open both of her eyes for so long.. she loves Hyesung soo much.. (i prefer she's already obssesed with him..)

sorry for posting a non-related one... :(

yeah, sungie with biceps.. all those bulges.. ah! i don't want aroucgh looking hyesung! i want my LITTLE PRINCE!

lols, andy with or without clothing is sexy??? ate!!!! you're older than him! or are you? :blink:

yeah, i read that too. the shinhwa junior just made em smile. i seriosuly was like...! heck yeah! shinhwa junior. then i can make my kids like them. if they don't become fans of shinhwa, i'll disown them. haha!!!!!!

krizza was joking people!

i hope your best bud's condition improves... tell her to fight it through the end! so she will get to see the muscle man!!!~~~

qaxlod , MINSYUNG!!!~~ seeing them there.. makes me smile. wannie's looking as handsome as always! look at that darn smile!

and sungie.. did eric drew a moustache on your face? quick sungie! wipe that darn thing off!

*wipes*

oh. it i's real.

^ O___O DONGWAN LOOK SO HOT!! & Hyesung has a mustaaccheee :P Haha ~ Thanks for the pictures. (:

WOW, WTF, THEY GOT DONGWAN A MOTORCYLE? Craaaazy. Oh man, Shinhwa Changjo fans are the best, mos def. >:] I bet Dongwan's really happy. The gifts look sooo cuuuute!

Krizza, awww the party looks so cute! (: The cake looks awesome too. YUMM<3 Happy birthday to Dongwan (for like, the billionth time LOL)

Time to catch up on JunJin's promotional stuff.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, EVERYONE! (to those that this holiday applies to =P )

agree. wannie looks so hot.

wait!!! when is he NOT hot? i ask you?? when when when????

yes, they got him a motorcycle... since wannie loves motorcycles. and a LV bag. and TH! grawr. these fans are the best. i seriosuly wish i'm a korean right now... :P so i can pitch in and contribute to the gift giving!

teh party is very short! but very happy! everyone was greeting wannie like he's there. haha. of course, the cake helped...

tvxqsaraeng!!!! yay! i'll wait for your translation. seriosuly, i want to understand korean. so i am going to take korean lessons this summer. i'm already saving money... :P

mommie Alice, lols mommie! i've been waiitng for the trans but it's okay!

i can wait some more.

i really wish i'd get to watch more tv shows with andy in it. it seems that andy is everywhere....

LYNDA!!! aw. it's so sad you'll be busy. is school making you do this small break? if it is, i can totally relate. haha.

actually, i shouldn't be here, but i can't resist shinhwa... i just need to post. need to know.. need to!!!!

ah.

just hope you'll pop in once in a while!

MAL!!~~~

thanks for the news.. now i can see more jinnie goodness!

and there's trans!

lols... jinnie's to handsome in those oh so clear pics!

gifts from him? haha... it's more like gifts from jineyes! the stickers says it all!

and i noticed that when he's singing... it's like seeing sungie singing... so much emotion.

JOYCE!!! lols. i cna call you that here, right? or is it not okay?

anyways, i agree! yoenin's song list is the best! clazziquai is great! and suga shikao sounds good too.

i'm glad that many loved his perf. i was kinda disappointed about the not singing the come back live but hey! it's still good. he'll sing it live one day. i know he will. love won't come live perf was soooo good though. hehe.. sungie... watch out.

PLUS thanks for the shinhwa pics! hehe.... and the pic of wannie with his new bike! grwar...

do not hotlink... seriosuly. :P that made me smile.

XTINE! your method of making sungie clean is better! i thought eric drew a fake one on him while he was sleeping. haha

then i remembered eric will be arriving a daya fter them from his visit in the US... lols. silly krizza.

nutzie!, eric with the baby! i wanna be a wittle baby right now! and be caried by shinhwa... :P

they all look so adorable. and eric looks cuter than the baby. haha.

and yes, you did it right :P

cutiepad , i know! it's like... spent much? but it's for wannie... so to the fans it's nothing. it;s like that for me. when i'm spending on someone or something i love, i don't reallyb mind the cost, as long as everyone's happy, it's all right.

katelin_kim!!!!!!!!!

this has got to be the hottest cutest pic yet!

(sorry about that. i saw minu and it just slipped)

i mean, minu's smile was adorbale!

sorry little baby, you can't just be as adorable as shinhwa. bwahhaah!

joyce, wait, heroine 5? as in the one where they played dibidibidip? and eric kept on hitting sungie? haha...

Louise89, really? your mom has good taste! i bet your dad looks handsome too then. ^^

vignette, lols. maybe cause you find sungie hot no matter what!

ah, i wanna see a wannie and sungie pic with the baby too!!!!

23/11 [News] DongWan left a message on China Baidu

http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/index.php?topic=5861.0

this guy will do everything to thank us

WANNIE IF YOU CAN READ THIS.. POST HERE TOO

THIS IS MY 400th POST IN THIS THREAD

*runs around like crazy...hehee

so allow me to have a picspam

and please dont quote and hotlink

cause sooner or later i will get you..

was that too much?

wa! wannie visited the chinese forum! grwar! lucky chinese fans!

lols.. if wannie is here... ah! i hope i hope i hope. haha.

if he IS, then he'll see all THOSE girls fighting over him. haha... throwing bricks, houses, mowning other's lawns, AND BLACKMAILING innocent people who made a mistake on their username just so they could claim him as theirs....

coughxtinecough

I SEE SO MUCH WANNIE!!!~~~

I WANT MORE WANNIE!!!~~~

lols... IS THAT TOO MUCH????

that wasn't even close to enough!

haha..

i kid.

D8 you guys move so fast!

this thread grew... i barely had access to the internet today =.=

brb with replying D;

first off anyone miss me 8DD;; nahhh

Ok, since it looks like I'm going to have to... type alot... :/ and I don't want to spam...

I'll post up the poll for arirang oversea viewer awards

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img149.imageshack.us/img149/9457/pollsarirangnd3.jpg%7Boption%7D

*sings* linh is trying hard not to spam *sings*

:phew:

abt HYESUNG's moustache - lets see whether he shaved it for the Japan fanmeeting today, coz i guess there will be pictures/photos? im not sure tho' :blink:

yeah, let's see...

i hope sungie shaves it before the fanmeeting...

if he don't, then it's a new image.

ah!

Guest jerrybabie26

you read that? are you sure?

IN THAT CASE, i seriosuly am emailing ABSCBN... now w ejust needs to sign a petition.. okies, i'll make a petition then i'll email BS CBN for taht to happen. then aagin we are only quite few.

hm.

we should do that... an effort is an effort :P

but since the info is from wikepedia i'm not really sure of its validity since its also a stub :P ... but we should...

we really need shinhwa madness in manila hehehehehe

thanks ane_108 for the info... that was quite a while back... never even heard of them yet... wish they'd come back even if just for another shoot

Wow...thread is really growing fast. :blink:

===

@labingtatlo - krizza, right? :) Wow looks like you guys had so much fun and wow at your sister's desk. You guys look awesome ^^

===

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/8923/lvbagcc8.jpg

^Omgosh, they got him a sac bosphore. That thing is 500+ pounds...so just a tad pf $1000+ USD...not that it's even available in N.America yet. lolz The little Yamaha scooter is cute too.

===

Trophy baby- I think that is a Heroine 5 staff's baby too. I think Minu was playing with him when he hurt his ankle on the H5 set...but the baby could walk by then.

===

Sungie's face definitely slimmed down. I think he looks fine with his moustache and shades (kinda mysterious :) )...not too sure about how he looks without the shades though...hmmm No offense to Son Hoyoung fans (I really do love him) but I hope Sungie doesn't pull a hoyoung and be too buff :crazy:

Guest angel2nyt

and sungie.. did eric drew a moustache on your face? quick sungie! wipe that darn thing off!

*wipes*

oh. it i's real.

agree. wannie looks so hot.

wait!!! when is he NOT hot? i ask you?? when when when????

yes, they got him a motorcycle... since wannie loves motorcycles. and a LV bag. and TH! grawr. these fans are the best. i seriosuly wish i'm a korean right now... :P so i can pitch in and contribute to the gift giving!

teh party is very short! but very happy! everyone was greeting wannie like he's there. haha. of course, the cake helped...

JOYCE!!! lols. i cna call you that here, right? or is it not okay?

anyways, i agree! yoenin's song list is the best! clazziquai is great! and suga shikao sounds good too.

PLUS thanks for the shinhwa pics! hehe.... and the pic of wannie with his new bike! grwar...

do not hotlink... seriosuly. :P that made me smile.

joyce, wait, heroine 5? as in the one where they played dibidibidip? and eric kept on hitting sungie? haha...

ah, i wanna see a wannie and sungie pic with the baby too!!!!

wa! wannie visited the chinese forum! grwar! lucky chinese fans!

lols.. if wannie is here... ah! i hope i hope i hope. haha.

if he IS, then he'll see all THOSE girls fighting over him. haha... throwing bricks, houses, mowning other's lawns, AND BLACKMAILING innocent people who made a mistake on their username just so they could claim him as theirs....

coughxtinecough

I SEE SO MUCH WANNIE!!!~~~

I WANT MORE WANNIE!!!~~~

lols... IS THAT TOO MUCH????

that wasn't even close to enough!

haha..

i kid.

haha...that would be so funny if eric did fraw a moustache on his face, but i dont like seeing moustache on a lot of men.. the smell of aftershave is :blush:

no krizza.. dont call me that

hahaha.. just kidding so you saw my post in wannie's thread and since im just a few months older than you, you SHOULD NOT call me ate(however you can call me sunbae, but that's just weird :lol: )

oh my goodness, i actually wanted wannie to visit soompi

but thinking about what happened a few pages ago

i dont want him seeing this thread

thank goodness, i dont recall being a part of that..(so please get your hands off him okay, :phew: )

yes krizza THAT heroine 5, i noticed minwoo's background..that was their background for the shinhwa special

hahaha shinhwa addicts!!

hahaha

anyway, i just read in wikipedia that ABS-CBN is SBS foreign partner here in the philippines is that true???...if it is maybe we could petition and make ABS show all their variety shows!!!! :P or just make them show all the variety shows with Shinhwa as guests...like a shinhwa special :D

i'd definitely blow work for that ...

maybe too much wishful thinking :D

i dont think that would be possible in the near future

especially that there are minimal k-dramas in abs nowadays..pls, a lot of their talents are underused that the fans arent liking it

HOWEVER, we must ALL remember that eric's last drama KSA Invisible bla bla(crap the title is so long, i always forget what it is..sorry :ph34r::unsure: )

so we can petition abs to air that.. also 'let's go to the beach' and some banjun dramas (with andy) and since andy was in lovers in prague(let's try that also)

i noticed they get dramas with a lot of attention from netizens

on the other hand, gma gets dramas with high ratings, they dont get dramas with ratings lower than % in korea, except lovers in harvard because kim tae hee and kim rae won has a big following in the philippines already

i would just love to kill soompi's back-up right now

Guest jerrybabie26

i dont think that would be possible in the near future

especially that there are minimal k-dramas in abs nowadays..pls, a lot of their talents are underused that the fans arent liking it

HOWEVER, we must ALL remember that eric's last drama KSA Invisible bla bla(crap the title is so long, i always forget what it is..sorry :ph34r::unsure: )

so we can petition abs to air that.. also 'let's go to the beach' and some banjun dramas (with andy) and since andy was in lovers in prague(let's try that also)

i noticed they get dramas with a lot of attention from netizens

on the other hand, gma gets dramas with high ratings, they dont get dramas with ratings lower than % in korea, except lovers in harvard because kim tae hee and kim rae won has a big following in the philippines already

i would just love to kill soompi's back-up right now

hahhaha... yeah.. wishful thinking... stupid ABS... well, you have to give them credit for trying to promote local acts.. but that's not gonna happen... their stories are either copied or so lame... or both :P ... but they are staring to show Kdrama's again sometime next month i think... they're taking their sweet time...

is there a shinhwa thread in the abs forums? if there isn't we should start one ans flood it with stuff so they see just how much popular Shinhwa really is... and hopefully bring their ratings up :))

and since they did show lover in paris they should show lovers in prague... since its supposed to be something like a trilogy thingy...

gma's picky... but i absolutely detest their dubbing... :fury: ... but i need to support super rookie... its thing Sunday right??? man... ABS management needs a knock on the head! :P

Guest angel2nyt

hahhaha... yeah.. wishful thinking... stupid ABS... well, you have to give them credit for trying to promote local acts.. but that's not gonna happen... their stories are either copied or so lame... or both :P ... but they are staring to show Kdrama's again sometime next month i think... they're taking their sweet time...

is there a shinhwa thread in the abs forums? if there isn't we should start one ans flood it with stuff so they see just how much popular Shinhwa really is... and hopefully bring their ratings up :))

and since they did show lover in paris they should show lovers in prague... since its supposed to be something like a trilogy thingy...

gma's picky... but i absolutely detest their dubbing... :fury: ... but i need to support super rookie... its thing Sunday right??? man... ABS management needs a knock on the head! :P

its on saturday.. its STARTING THIS SATURDAY..

abs dubbing is also getting crappy.. i just watched their 'princess hours' preview.. and yoon eun hye's voice was :wacko:..so yeahi still want to murder soompi's back-up..uuurrrrggghhh

are we spamming?

oh my goodness.. did you guys saw the preview for Goldfish with andy..

its hilarious

damn.. my avatar is pure <3 :blush:

PLEASE DO NOT SHARE FILES HERE

please please edit your post..

JunJin’s comeback, “He has so much charisma! So handsome.”

thanks for the news, angel.. he's so handsome in that pic..

Shinhwa - State Of the Art DVD Photocards, + Photoalbum

Credits: on the picts, shinhwachina, only4steve, andythebest + shinhwachangjo.net

i need to have this one.. *grabs piggy bank* :lol:

NUTZIE: been plannning to do that this week.. thank you so much..

i know deep in me that she misses Hyesung so much.. she even scolded me not updating her lately..

as for the airport pics.. omo, Sungie does have mustache~!! he looks hot.. :D

the 2 birthday celebrants coming together.. nice sight..

that baby with Shinhwa is really cute.. how about dongwan and hyesung? do they have pics with the baby too??

KRIZZA: im older than him~!! but not that old to be his mom, okie?? :blush:

Guest sunnydays.

angel2nyt (do you have a name? ^^;; ) THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE PICTURES. =D Ahh, I love picspams. Always makes me so happy. ^__^ This JunJin picture -

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/5931/cl...45991765ad3.jpg

IT'S SO HOT. O__O Why I've never seen it before is beyond me. XD; But yeahh ~~ Thank you. =D And their handwritings are so cute! Andy's is cool. 8D Haha LMAOO and Eric's "playboy bunny" signature. U__U; *cough*

Guest katelin_kim

so cute e e e e e e e. I wish my mom will like Shinhwa 2 ^_^. too bad, we don't understand Korean so .... the fact that she doesnt like SHinhwa, i can understand, ur mom is culz Louise89. ^_^

uhhhhhhhhhh, DOngwan is 1 year older . I don't wanna him to get older but don't know why, as he gets older, he gets hotterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 2^_^ . can't get enough of him^_^ hehehheh

Archived