[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest paigehk

wow....seeign what SHinhwa fan made for Dong Wan on his birthday...i'm speechless. Wow, you guys are really crazy...haha, but it's awesome crazy.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tvxqsaraeng

*waves to coollady6 hey! welcome! I think i can translate that for u! its quite funny! keke^^~

So i'll try and post it asap!

Also i know someone wanted Minwoo's "To My Girlfriend" thing on youtube to be translated right? Don't know who.....but i'll try and post that soon too.....Does anyone has any other small translation requests??? Since its Thanksgiving i can^^~ But i hope i don't get bombarded......i'll try to do them as fairly as possible if i do get bombarded! lolz......^^~

P.s- US shinhwa lovers ROCK^-^~~

Thank you for volunteering to translate. I was going to do it but I couldn't do it until after Thanksgiving...got lot of things to do tonight/tomorrow.....

Now I don't have to worry about it and concentrate on something else....like finishing Happy Channel translation I started! LOL! Sorry for the delay but I've been feeling so lazy these few weeks.....

Anyway, can't wait for all the shows.

Just saw preview of Gold Fishery with Andy and he as so cute in it. He plays the son of father who is addicted to home shopping.

*waves to coollady6 hey! welcome! I think i can translate that for u! its quite funny! keke^^~

So i'll try and post it asap!

Also i know someone wanted Minwoo's "To My Girlfriend" thing on youtube to be translated right? Don't know who.....but i'll try and post that soon too.....Does anyone has any other small translation requests??? Since its Thanksgiving i can^^~ But i hope i don't get bombarded......i'll try to do them as fairly as possible if i do get bombarded! lolz......^^~

P.s- US shinhwa lovers ROCK^-^~~

Guest vietgirl604

Haha wow, I wonder if HyeSung's birthday is going to be like that too?! Man, feel so bad to say that I don't think I can be a regular here no more. No free time anymore. But I'll try to pop as many visits as I can in this thread.

GO SHINHWA FANS!

:)vietgirl604

Guest angel2nyt

Ok~ for all those that wanted this clip, here it is!

X-Files - shinhwa 2001 [4th jib] - (the woman who has special see-through abilities!)

-> click for YSI link <-

Its 98mb by the way. Enjoy the clip! ^^

v Is it just me? Or does hyesung really look a little different in that pic @ kimpo airport? Really feels different.

PLEASE DO NOT SHARE FILES HERE

please please edit your post..

JunJin’s comeback, “He has so much charisma! So handsome.”

1163905383newsenphotolmdb5.jpg

“He has so much charisma! So handsome.”

JunJin has brought along his first live broadcasted comeback.

In MBC’s ‘Show! Music Core’, JunJin presented his first solo comeback on the stage.

JunJin first showed off his intense dance moves in ‘Come Back’, and then sang ‘Love Won’t Come’ live, presenting an image of a man in autumn.

The fans who saw JunJin’s performance on that day commented that, “JunJin was so good today”, “JunJin’s performance was very good”, “Even though one of the songs was not performed live, the ballad was amazing”, “The much anticipated solo of JunJin’s created the best atmosphere! At moment he was on the stage, I felt as if I was unable to breath”, “It was just like how I hoped it would be”.

There were also some who felt a bit of regret because the song, ‘Come Back’, was not sung live.

Credits: akemi <3@ShinHwaChangJo.net (english translation), jojoyu7@shinhwachina (chinese translation), newsen (source).

May take out with proper credits.

Guest angel2nyt

Wannie

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK AND QUOTE

061121giftse5.jpg

credits to yoenin

can i just say that yoenin has one of the best background music list ever

Shinhwa - State Of the Art DVD Photocards, + Photoalbum

AGAIN PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK AND QUOTE

seriously

Credits: on the picts, shinhwachina, only4steve, andythebest + shinhwachangjo.net

1nc9.jpg

2md6.jpg

3ry3.jpg

4ri5.jpg

5ls4.jpg

6dh8.jpg

11641766102006tour03yw9.jpg

11641766102006tour07iz4.jpg

11641766102006tour08zw5.jpg

11641766102006tour09nw3.jpg

Guest NotGuilty

lol...hyesung and the moustache.

: ) it should be made into a strange love story.

: ) ahaha. he's so cute.

i hope dongwan's having a blast. : )

to Nhan wait waht.. sungie havin a mustache shud be made into a love story? LOL

or wus that a separate thing..

anyways wow hyesung with a mustache!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL thats def somethign new! HAHAA

damn idunno why but i prefer hyesung to look clean cut

*grabs razorrr*

*SHAVES*

woot. hyesung is clean again!

HAHA

Guest angel2nyt

Dongwan & Hyesung @ Seoul Kimpo Airport

[]http://image.photo.chol.com/data2/Image/48/4830/0000001449117_O.jpg[]

[]http://image.photo.chol.com/data2/Image/48/4830/0000001449116_O.jpg[]

Credits: Ocean's Six

They look so good <3

Wow. They look younger day by day!

Gorgeous!

Fighting ^^

hyesung with mustache..

i found this weird

did he just forget to shave or is this his new look?

oh please i hope he just forgot

xxtine_21 .. i cant believe you posted that on minwooforum

and you KNOW what im talking about..hahaha

Guest hammie2010

thanks angel2nyt for the pics =) WANNIE posing next to his new scooter - its soo cute :blush: yeah, agree tt yeonin's background music is real nice =)

hahaha.. krizza, you've known me too well ^^" i used project orange's photobucket, is that okay? if it's not, please tell me, and i'll remove it.. but um, this is eric with the trophy baby...

eric58.jpg

[this is my first time uploading a picture, i hope it turns out right..]

allsmiles - thanks for sharing the link, but i don't think you're allowed to share direct links for downloading.. maybe you can ask those who want it to pm you or something?

oh wow, moustache-y hyesung.. i don't like ittt >_<" i don't even like eric with moustache, please don't attempt to do that noooo~!!! dongwan on the other hand looks cute though =P

aindy - i hope your friend's feeling better soon.. and cheer up~!! umm, maybe bringing hyesung's photo to the hospital might help?

^wow!! they thrash the second place totallyyyyyyyy!!

i want that dvd photocard too!

they looked sooo good.

who's tt "trohpy baby" tt eric's carrying? cos i saw junjin carrying that baby before too. mayb some crew member's baby?

the baby resembles andy!!!

what a lucky baby!

Guest cutiepad

everyone's been saying that sungie has hair above his mouth.. but I can't see anything.. sob sob.. i just am able to see a picture of him.. with really bad lighting.. so its practically black... i wanna see it so bad...ly...

-------------

regarding dongwan's birthday..

i'm just so so surprised at those presents...

Louis Vuitton Bag!!!!

a specially leathered motorcycle?!

just these two gifts and I'm just so awed!!

Hye Sung and his moustache ---> that's just comical! LOL. Please, Sungie, go shave!

His "clean-cut prince" image is what he should stick to. Brings out the gentle, mysterious, yet oh so alluring look that initially attracted fans (me included). He can't pull off a moustache like Wannie. I also had a hard time accepting Eric's grungy look.

I'm just hoping Andy doesn't try to follow his HS hyung and sport a moustache. That would be :crazy::o:(

Side note - this thread is moving so fast. Took me some time to catch up with all the new postings. Thanks for sharing all the pictures and clips guys. I'm impressed at how resourceful some of you are... especially that picture with Eric and the baby. Btw, who is that lucky baby?!

hahahhaa.. i don't really know who the trophy baby is.. but it's like trophy wife kinda thing, but it's a baby, since it's being held by so many people..

i'm thinking it's the love letter crew member's baby or something, because judging from the uniform, they looked like they were filming love letter [season 1] i have a hard time deciding who looks cuter, eric or the baby [since that was the only one i had, and now i have junjin and andy versions too]

the answer is...

i still can't decide!!! >_<"

Guest katelin_kim

looked at the those gifts for DW , i just thought that what did fans give them for birhtday for these 9 years, or at least what did fans give Eric, Andy,M, J2 for this year? any idea , just so curious

sorry, i forgot to post the pic of Minwoo with the baby, here it is

minwoowithbaby8qa.jpg

OMG! he is so cute

Guest angel2nyt

looked at the those gifts for DW , i just thought that what did fans give them for birhtday for these 9 years, or at least what did fans give Eric, Andy,M, J2 for this year? any idea , just so curious

sorry, i forgot to post the pic of Minwoo with the baby, here it is

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c370/fat...withbaby8qa.jpg

OMG! he is so cute

I KNOW WHEN THAT PICTURE WAS TAKIN

2004.in the heroine 5 set

because of this i remember the pillow fight game..ahahaha

Archived