[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

I have the same problem. There is just no way I can consider HS and Andy as being sexy. One is the gentle Little Prince in my heart and the other is the sweet, innocent baby of the group. Andy seems like a little brother that needs protection from the evils of this word. Which is weird because he's older than me and freakishly strong. So yeah, can't imagine them all dark and muscular like Min Woo.

^ Haha...Hyesung is like Little Prince to me too...but sexy~ Little prince...not all muscular but sexy in a different way, you know when he wears specs? lolz The smart, sophisticated, mysterious kinda sexy look :)

Andy...yeah he's just too cute...he's definitey an oppa...but most of the time you just wanna pinch or pat him on the head lolz

====

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WANNIE!!!!

My Dongwan room :P

dwbd04.jpg

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wanting to touch M is a given already.

wanting to touch wannie is forbidden. wannie's mine :fury:

You can't hog Wannie all to yourself, woman! :angry: LOL! SHARE!

I promise, just a quick touch.... never mind, on second thoughts, if I do get to touch him, I'm latching on and never letting go. Securities will have to pry my hands away. It's gonna be an ugly sight...

dongwanbdax8.jpg

The Korean SHINHWA CHANGJO fans were able to get "김동완생일" up to #1 on the search rank!

Congratulations! You've worked hard <3

김동완생일 --> KimDongwan'sBirthday ^_^

FIGHTING``~~~~~~~~~`

Guest tvxqsaraeng

yay! i was kinda sad cuz i thought no one was doing an event to celebrate Wannie's birthday!!! and i was like but MinJin had one! now i'm glad cuz shinhwa chanjo was able to get Wannie's b-day on top!!! i should help them out now!!! haha!

ANYWAY! VOTE FOR LEE MINWOO in the Who Has the Most Male Charisma forum!!!!!! He's winning by A LOT!!! woot woot!!

Guest sunnydays.

"CHINOIS"... hahaha... I can't get over that. u__u;; it makes me so amused for some reason, I think got problems.

Anywayy~~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KIM DONGWAN

I hope you had (have?) a wonderful, amazing birthday... and you have one of the most gorgeous smiles I have ever seen. =D Keep smiling. <3 Keep working hard, but be safe and healthy. WE LOVE YOU!<3

andlotsofpeoplelikewanniesoletsstopbeingmadandclaiminghim.u__uorsharesharingisgood.=D

--

LMAO poor Hyesung and Andy... i feel bad that a lot of people can't consider them hot. XD;; But they're just different... for me, Andy will always be CUTE.<3 (but some of his photos are HOT. O__O;; ) & Hyesung... yeah, I can't see him being hot. He's just adorable ~ It's not a bad thing though. =D I love Little Prince and Shy Guy. They're awesome. >:]

Guest littleazncutie324

wow i haven't been here in such a long time O_O..gah i miss u soo much of shinhwa stuff..!!! its sad. but w/ the holidays coming up i'll be able to come more n more. snice MB is over n stuff..haha yah~

I think andy is cute/adorable..n sometimes hot! escpailly when he dress older n stuff..he looks tight. on the other hand hyesung he looks does look hot if u think about it reil hard. but i don't liek how he looks sometimes. =\ but other times liek w/ the glasses n jeans or something he does. xD haha...yeh i feel kinda sad too when ppl thin that andy or hyesung doesn't look hot..=[

I would say Hyesung and Andy can be hot too but different from the word sexy...

Whether a person is hot to u depends on individual...

A guy can strip off his top and show his muscular body but it didnt mean it looks hot to me... or even sexy...

but a well dressed guy can be hot too, in the way he carried himself in the public... the chrisma~

Just leaving a note for dear Dongwan, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!!!

I think all Shinhwa guys can be sexy/hot, only some has to make more of an effort whereas some just oozes it without trying that hard. ;)

With Andy dancing around half naked i was evious that it should be me T_T :lol: But i love Andy's style of when he wears a shirt but the top few buttons are unbuttoned :P

Hyesung in glasses is a very sophisticated look. I love guys in a great pair of glasses, but i don't wear them myself...

Anyway Junjin looked good wearing glasses, they looked pretty similar to Hyesung's (borrowed? lol)

Anyway, wow on Dongwan getting to the top of that Naver thing, that's a 779 jump i see? dang, goes to show the power of SHCJ eh? You guyes checked out the prezzies he's getting over at his thread? He's one lucky guy.

Guest angelix

21/11 [DongWan's Diary] Woah!

Author: It's Oppa! (2006-11-21 21:54:44)

Title: [DongWan] Woaah!

Occasionally I am..

scared of you guys! keke~

Thank you

Credits : Goodemg + Sophia @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forums

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/inde...ic=5841.new#new

(He's referring to the Naver Search event organised by the fans.

His name was on the 1st place on the search engine today!

Now it's the fourth though.

I think he got a nice surprise ^^

He's scared of how powerful the fans are. haha.)

-----

isnt he one lovable dorky person~? hehe ^^ happy birthday wannie ^^v

Guest amane86

i hope wannie has a nice birthday day out with his friends yesterday~

may all his wishes come true!

yea, i read the diary yesterday and i saw the naver chart.

hahaha! he's cute!

that shows that he's famous!

and well love by all of us! X'D

Guest pharmer

speaking of cute andy...

omg!!!!! isn't this soooo cute?!!!!!!!!!!!

Aandbaby.jpg

反転とLoveLetter降りちゃうんだってね

えんでぃの反転好きなんだけどなぁ

まぁ初の連ドラだし、頑張れえんでぃ

役どころは秘密だってさ~

credit: http://shiki19.blog13.fc2.com/blog-date-20050807.html

you guys have all probably seen this but im just catching up: anybody read japanese? translations please? :blush:

I always think its weird to post "happy birthday" to a celebrity online...but since he's an avid blogger... "Happy Birthday!!!"

strawberry - WATCH SPIN KICK! I highly, HIGHLY recommend it. I promise you won't regret it.

Wannie is just plain awesome in it. He's just so quick on his feet. I was impressed by his acting. My man has so many talents :P . A big plus is seeing his GORGEOUS ABS *drooling*. K, I better stop... I'm starting to sound too perverted :blush: .

YOUR man? last time i checked he was MINE LOL!

JK JK JK.

and alexline! WELCOME BACK. I MISSED YOU T__T where did you go !?

anywhoo.. HBD TO MY DONGWANNNIE again.

hhehehe i love shinhwa changjo fans. uhmm.. what else was i going to say.. errr

i forget :sweatingbullets:

Guest chopsticksandspoon

AAHH!!!!!!!

wannie's too cute and adorkable! haha... blogging about that. hehe...

dang you wannie, everytime you post something i can't help but hyperventilate.

i agree.. we should call a truce.. wannie's not to be claimed.... hehe, share!!!!

but tomorrow i'll forget about it. haha....

ahhh finaly catched up hmmm 1st of all HAPPY B-DAY DONGWAN !!!! ahhhh i just wanna give him a big hug XDDD :P but anyways back to my post....... thanks nutzie,xmaex, and persephone for the recomendations and also to the others who recomended just in case i forgot anyone =P ive decided im gonna watch spin kick and then the other one with eric in it ahhh now my scheadules full for the 4 day weekend of movies to watch XD boy will i be busy lol

Aha... I caught you...... but can't blame you either there are times when I so wanna kidnap him too...lol

Hahah.....yeah I agree with you...it's like thinking your baby brother is hot... :blush: ...

aw i was so close to take him away until u noticed lol andy can be so cute at times i wanna just pinch his cheeks hehe :sweatingbullets:

speaking of cute andy...

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j128/lemmein/Aandbaby.jpg

反転とLoveLetter降りちゃうんだってね

えんでぃの反転好きなんだけどなぁ

まぁ初の連ドラだし、頑張れえんでぃ

役どころは秘密だってさ~

credit: http://shiki19.blog13.fc2.com/blog-date-20050807.html

you guys have all probably seen this but im just catching up: anybody read japanese? translations please? :blush:

I always think its weird to post "happy birthday" to a celebrity online...but since he's an avid blogger... "Happy Birthday!!!"

OMG thats just so cuuuute!!! ahhhh is andy related to anyone in that picture? -im not really familiar with their family so ya. im gonna make sure i give dongwan oppa a big huge bear hug when i sleep tonight lol haha -in my dreams- hehe hmmm i think i was gonna say some more but i forgot so if there is im gonna edit

--edit-- AHA! i knew i was missing something lol xD about andy and dongwann building muscles for some reason to me i wouldnt be used to looking at them with it either but if like minwoo i'd totally look lol haha :phew: but i cant imagine andy and hyesung with muscles i just like them the way they are ^^ but anywho hope everyone has a great thanksgiving day on thursday if u guys celebrate or not

fine.. i'll call a truce..

dongwannie is for all of us to share. dongwannie will be mine .. 24/7 and you gusy can have him in between. deal?

=X

oh i remember what i wanted to say now!

today i was eating pho (vietnamese noodles in soup and stuff) and den with this sauce, i spelt out

"KDW" for KIM DONGWAN. cuz its his bday and all. usually i write 'SHINHWA' or just random faces and stuff. LOL

anyways i have a question, regarding junjins solo.

is he just coming out with a single? or an album too?

and about minwoo.. is he coming out wiht a 3rd album for sure for sure? when is it supposed to be out?

andddddddddddddddddd

shinhwa's concert dvd is it out for sale yet? LOL

Guest theLEGEND

speaking of cute andy...

:wacko: Here's a picture..

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img244.imageshack.us/img244/6378/junjin28ojcb5.jpg' alt='junjin28ojcb5.jpg'>

both of them are sooooo cuutteeeee.. <3

Speaking of Dongwannie's birthday, have you guys seen the gifts that his fans bought for him? Geez.. LV bag, motorcycle, watch.. go and check it out from Dongwan's thread.. :phew:

Guest chopsticksandspoon

but anyways back to my post....... thanks nutzie,xmaex, and persephone for the recomendations and also to the others who recomended just in case i forgot anyone =P ive decided im gonna watch spin kick and then the other one with eric in it ahhh now my scheadules full for the 4 day weekend of movies to watch XD boy will i be busy lol

aw i was so close to take him away until u noticed lol andy can be so cute at times i wanna just pinch his cheeks hehe :sweatingbullets:

--edit-- AHA! i knew i was missing something lol xD about andy and dongwann sungie building muscles for some reason to me i wouldnt be used to looking at them with it either but if like minwoo i'd totally look lol haha :phew: but i cant imagine andy and hyesung with muscles i just like them the way they are ^^ but anywho hope everyone has a great thanksgiving day on thursday if u guys celebrate or not

ah yes. i recomend spin kick too! i think i even got to download it with subs somewhere.. forget where though. then eric's drama is uploaded soemwhere in youtube with susb... but i have it as a movie here too. hm, i'd say watch banjun dramas with andy! veru etertaining and most of the time heartwrenching. haha. for me. that is.

maybe you meant sungie? and not wannie? cause wannie's already got ahot bod to start with. ^^

yeah, i get what you mean, give me a shirtless andy and i'd probabaly complain for corrupting innocent lives but show me a shirtless minwoo and i'dd still probabaly complain but it's because he's only shirtless.. why only shirtless??????

haha.....

:phew:

:vicx:

:ph34r:

;)

fine.. i'll call a truce..

dongwannie is for all of us to share. dongwannie will be mine .. 24/7 and you gusy can have him in between. deal?

=X

oh i remember what i wanted to say now!

today i was eating pho (vietnamese noodles in soup and stuff) and den with this sauce, i spelt out

"KDW" for KIM DONGWAN. cuz its his bday and all. usually i write 'SHINHWA' or just random faces and stuff. LOL

anyways i have a question, regarding junjins solo.

is he just coming out with a single? or an album too?

and about minwoo.. is he coming out wiht a 3rd album for sure for sure? when is it supposed to be out?

andddddddddddddddddd

shinhwa's concert dvd is it out for sale yet? LOL

haha. i DISLIKE WANNIE, remember?

cause he said so in his post... :P

ah! KDW in celebration!!!!!! wootage! i'll post my whatnots in a second, after i'm done with everything else... haha.....

so many questions. i know that the single's out. the album maybe next year, minwoo's third is yes.

and the dvd, i think is hm, not sure. i dunno. grawr. what kind of a fan am i?????

Wait a second.. Isn't that the same baby that JunJin carried?? Or different? :wacko: Here's a picture..

both of them are sooooo cuutteeeee.. <3

Speaking of Dongwannie's birthday, have you guys seen the gifts that his fans bought for him? Geez.. LV bag, motorcycle, watch.. go and check it out from Dongwan's thread.. :phew:

yes. that's the exact same baby!

innocent baby.

he doens't know he's being carried by the hottest guys on the planet. gr.

heeh... so cute innocent gr baby....

yes! i've seen them.. i wa splanning on posting there right now but i just cjecked here. ahah....

Archived