[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest hammie2010

puahh..i was juss on youtube..nd sort'n through the newest uploaded vids of shinhwa..nd ooo..i came across sumthing...interesting...puahhhhhh..itz really cute. the uploader juss made a video of fancams where the guyz r hugging/touching/kissing dongwan. har har...itz hot..x]

thanks for the link =) ERIC's samba dance is just tooo hilarious :D ANDY n DONGWAN are like a couple, with WANNIE hooking onto his arm n locking fingers...

thanks for the gifs =) WANNIE is sooo cute in the first gif - like a little kid :blush: JINNIE's expression in the last gif is just soo hot *faints* rem watching him doing tt in Love Letter with Jang Shin Young.

For the upcoming 2nd "M" Live Concert, MINWOO SHINHWA CHANGJO fans have created a new glow stick made specially for the event and future performances and such.

http://minwoo.com/zboard/data/m_member/1163438249/m_bong.jpg

SHINHWA FANS are simply amazing.

I love them.

I want one~~~ ^^

thanks for the pic =) the fans are just so sweet n amazing :blush:

At M's Showcase in 2005...

thanks for the pics =) they are soo close and supportive. tts wat a 7-year friendship (2005) can do. oil n water sure cannn mix :blink: ERIC n HYESUNG were hugging each other n tumbling in Love Letter with Kim Min Jung :P

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i juss fnshed watch'n the fancams that were posted at oceans-six.com. junjin did a really good job on his preformance at music bank. x]. the fans were screaming like crazy.

do u guyz kno iph he sang the dance song live? or was it prerecorded? since uhh..that battle dood rapped live right? o.O.

i think itz ironic that although he's havin his comeback on music core..he technically had his comeback on music bank..since he filmed it bfore music core...right? lmao.

Guest tiffyisashinhwafreak!

lucky girls!

you girls got to see his performance!

i want to see it, sooo freaken bad! thanks for the pics!

--edit---

i'm watching it right now!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

so cool!

anywaies...how do you get rid of the background music, Will smith?

dang...its getting really annoying the background music...arr!

and LOL...Jinnie dances reminds me of old school kpop, dance! which is good! LOL...i'm so happy!

Guest angel2nyt

lucky girls!

you girls got to see his performance!

i want to see it, sooo freaken bad! thanks for the pics!

--edit---

i'm watching it right now!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

so cool!

anywaies...how do you get rid of the background music, Will smith?

Press ESC

qaxlod, im so envious!!!!!!!!!!!

im still waiting for my copy

PARK CHOONG JAE HWAITING!!!!!!!!!!

square-boxes and to s3xyminwoo, please dont quote pics

Guest tiffyisashinhwafreak!

Press ESC

qaxlod, im so envious!!!!!!!!!!!

im still waiting for my copy

PARK CHOONG JAE HWAITING!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! thank you for telling me!

that song was getting so freaken annyoing!

i couldn't hear Jinnie...hehehe

Guest vietgirl604

Thanks for all the pictures. Ahh, in that last picture with all of Shinhwa, the way Eric and MinWoo are sitting, are so hot. LOL Or it's just me. They seem so cool and relaxed lols. Haven't been in this thread forever and it's growing madly. Since I have a long weekend, I'll try to spend more time here.

:)vietgirl604

Guest x_sadendings

Do... Do.. Do... time for Linh's little minute of replying :phew:

puahh..i was juss on youtube..nd sort'n through the newest uploaded vids of shinhwa..nd ooo..i came across sumthing...interesting...puahhhhhh..itz really cute. the uploader juss made a video of fancams where the guyz r hugging/touching/kissing dongwan. har har...itz hot..x]

Ah-hahaha I loved that Shinhwa touchy feely-ness xD

Just like I love the fancams of eric samba-ing<3

Thank You Rozzy! myotheradorabledorkxD

KRIZZA's CAMPAIGN FOR SUPER ROOKIE

1. she wrote little notes on her orange Post-its advertising Super Rookie, something along the lines of:

WATCH SUPER ROOKIE! GMA7! NOV25! SUPPORT ERIC! SUPPORT SHINHWA!

then she posted them in random places around the campus, the cafeteria, the math department bulletin baord (yes, beside those announcement for the exempted students last sem), walls in classrooms and benches along the corridor.

2. she received a pack of pastel candy from a classmate who just came back from Aklan and instead of eating all of them, she just took one piece and started giving the whole class for her ANTHRO101 the other pieces and telling them, "PLEASE DO WATCH SUPER ROOKIE! GMA7! NOV25! IT'S SATURDAY SO YOU GUYS HAVE NO EXCUSE!!!!" and when they'll say "no, i can't watch, i'm sorry", i take their candy back and move on to the next person.

3. when walking along the corridors, she'll loudly and nonchalantly tell her friends to watch SUPER ROOKIE so the other students walking behind, infront and beside them will hear.

4. while introducing herself in her NATSCI4 class, she said, "I WOULD LIKE TO ADVERTISE SUPER ROOKIE. PLEASE WATCH-" then my classmate took my arm and pushed me down on my seat but i stood up again and finished my sentence, "SUPER ROOKIE! IF YOU DON'T, THOSE I GAVE CANDIES TO, PLEASE COUGH THEM OUT NOW."

DV, you have a lot of catching up to do! just stick around you'll be able to! :P

Oh dear krizza you're just hilarious and love-able xD

Hey hey print like little hot Eric pics and WRITE watch super rookie! :P

I would have taken back my candy too.... :ph34r:

oh oh and and... let me think... we're partners in crime after all xD

hrm... ohhhhhhhhh you can.............. photoshop a poster that says watch super rookie and pin it to your shirt front or back or both and walk around as a human advie! xD

I once did that before but it was more voting me for VP ah-hahaha it was like

front:"VOTE LINH FOR VP" back: " AND SHE WILL GIVE YOU COOKIES AND MAYBE EVEN A ORANGE BALLOON *smily face*" people thought it was funny so... they remembered me well :ph34r:

"Oh hey let's vote for that one girl! Linh?" "Yeah! She had a weird shirt LOLSLOLSLOLS" :lol:

Linh, this is what happen when you are busy spamming, no i won't cross that out, in O.C. (reminds me of the show the OC).

i'm your adorable dork? *feels special* :blush:

the plan is still on! woot! LSM, be prepared to be run over by Linh's ORANGE BALLOONS OF DEATH. they'll pop on you until you bleed and die.

and ofcourse i like jaeho! hehe, jaeho's the next best thing that happened to me after ricsyung and woodong. jaeho is sex. hehe...

gawsh!!! those pics of minu are so hot! minu abs... makes me wana eat my dinner on him. hehe...

and the shinhwa piccies... gorgeous.

you quoted too much so your quotes aren't showing. that's why i often do this type of replying when i know i'll quote too much ;)

AH-HAHAHA Yeah.. Ask we speak I'm trying to post a new topic and spam a little and welcome new people 8D;; and of course *hands over not to deadly orange balloon* my balloons kick pickles and you know it.

Hrm.... RICSYUNG<3! I love those two B) but jaeho is ok too.... fine they're smex too.. lol Minbong for dinner? you crashy crashy woman!

Ahh I knew that after a few seconds... but then i was too lazy to fix it... thank you for telling me dear!

I purposely wanna celebrate my 800th on my beloved SHINHWA thread :)

Anyway.. I just finished watching Love Letter featuring JunJin and Andy. They are so adorable and cute. They hugged each other just like ordinary couple, JunJin hugged Andy from behind with their hand holding together. Other than that, they were holding hands side by side while they were watching the others playing/dancing. They didn't know that the camera was focusing on them when they did all those. How cuteee <3 and another thing, when JunJin was asked who did he want to get cheer from and guess what? JunJin wanted Andy to cheer for him and requested a "Heart Dance" and Andy face was like :blink:

I can't imagine if both Eric and Hyesung were doing variety shows together, just the two of them. They would probably just stand side by side and no touchy touchy between each other. Hyesung'd probably fold his hands, touch his hair or put his hands behind his back while Eric'd just stay cool being mysterious and all :lol:

First congrats! 800 posts you need a life MJ.... I KEED! :lol: ok.. that was mean.... *gives balloon*

LOL I remember that ep! gosh I loved it so much xD JinDy is cute at times too and Andy! he needs to teach me that dance :w00t:

I love how LL treats the boys so fine when they go on esp the one I'm watching right now of Minu coming back ah-hahaha it's hilarious! I love how this one MC girl is asking for minu and he goes... "What the heck is wrong with you?!" and when she asked him to wink for her he went nuts again xD then winked then regreted it ah-hahaha

and RicSyung.... Ric is very touchy... I don't think there is one member out there that hasn't been molestedtouched by him :phew:

square-boxes - :o THAT IS SOME HOTT GIFS hehe I wasn't paying attention to wan or jin I just noticed.... ERIC IS TAKING OFF HIS SHIRT *gahhh reflex* *brain dead*

For the upcoming 2nd "M" Live Concert, MINWOO SHINHWA CHANGJO fans have created a new glow stick made specially for the event and future performances and such.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://minwoo.com/zboard/data/m_member/1163438249/m_bong.jpg

I love them.

I want one~~~ ^^

:mellow::o:w00t:

I WANT ONE OMG THAT LOOKS SO DARN KEWL!

I SWEAR I NEED TO MAKE ONE FOR ERIC ;DD

GOSH FANS ARE SO DARN TALENTED

But I bet you it took a few debates to get the design xDDDDD

Yeahh!! I agree. (: It makes me smile tooo... CHEESE LIKE CRAZY. =D =D Hahaha, yeah... I wish I knew people as awesome and hot as him... u__U;;

Riz It would so be a peaceful world if it was filled with Dongwans xD

Then our lovely people won't have to fight over him :ph34r:

ginnie - I loved the comment you put on the sides xD

and the RicSyung is uberly cute! thank you for sharing!

rozzyifyoucanreadthisgotoorangecrushlinhislonelythere;_;&shehasawayoftalkingwithoutspamming

Guest theLEGEND

%7Boption%7Dhttp://blogfile.paran.com/BLOG_156201/200611/1163828661_play1.jpg%7Boption%7D

Jinnie looks so cute xD

AH. Cannot wait to see this! ^^

Oh yeah.. I've seen the preview of this show. He looks so cute and hot at the same time!! To be honest, he's the second guy that looks so good with ponytail but Jinnie is more handsome than the first guy teehee xD Usually, I don't like guys with ponytails but Jinnie is exceptional ;)

Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to see that show too~

JunJin did an awesome job on Music Core <3

Thanks for all the pictures. Ahh, in that last picture with all of Shinhwa, the way Eric and MinWoo are sitting, are so hot. LOL Or it's just me. They seem so cool and relaxed lols. Haven't been in this thread forever and it's growing madly. Since I have a long weekend, I'll try to spend more time here.

rofl. i wus thinking the same thing

except i dindt notice eric

my eyes were all on minwoo :w00t:

thx for all the smexified pics everybody!

AND HI CHOUA!! HAVENT SEEN U FOR AWHILE

Guest chopsticksandspoon

JINNIE's MBC perf with LIO.... :P

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pz2pZZgeqZg

ane_108, ah!!!! really? you're lucky to have a classmate who knows shinhwa. i've been praying for one ever since i knew them and nada. there was none!

good thing she'll help! that makes three!

I purposely wanna celebrate my 800th on my beloved SHINHWA thread :)

Anyway.. I just finished watching Love Letter featuring JunJin and Andy. They are so adorable and cute. They hugged each other just like ordinary couple, JunJin hugged Andy from behind with their hand holding together. Other than that, they were holding hands side by side while they were watching the others playing/dancing. They didn't know that the camera was focusing on them when they did all those. How cuteee <3 and another thing, when JunJin was asked who did he want to get cheer from and guess what? JunJin wanted Andy to cheer for him and requested a "Heart Dance" and Andy face was like :blink:

I can't imagine if both Eric and Hyesung were doing variety shows together, just the two of them. They would probably just stand side by side and no touchy touchy between each other. Hyesung'd probably fold his hands, touch his hair or put his hands behind his back while Eric'd just stay cool being mysterious and all :lol:

grah!!!!! JINDY in action!!!! they're such a cute couple. actually, wherever andy is, it's cute. cause he's cute. the cutest. ^^

but i wanna see RICSYUNG in action. i think i'll correct you though. SUNGIE will be standing there looking all cool while ERIC is trying his best to hug, hold, grab SUNGIE and SUNGIE will be AVOID AVOID. bad SUNGIE :fury:

and what ep is this????? care to give me?

and Krizza (hope you don't mind me calling you by that :-) ) for some reason all those replies you made me smile while reading them. especially the campaining for SUPER ROOKIE part...lol

ah!!!!!! it's okay. i don't mind others calling me krizza. it makes me happy!

and i'm really glad i was able to make you smile *smiles herself*

campaigning for SUPER ROOKIE is now part fo my life.

square-boxes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! those gifs... so adorable! the wannie ones are LOVE! i'm saving all! hehe.....

im watching it right now, haha

it's 3am right now and i have a driving lesson at 8am!!! if i pass this lesson i get my p's (permit license), meaning i can drive around by myself but i have to have these small square plates with a P, at my front and backs window.

after my driving lesson, i will be going to a beach house for a whole week!!!!!! a whole week without this thread! gonna miss u all!!!

and this thursday, is my 18th bday party (a bit late, my bday was actually on the 10th of Nov). its a tripple 18th, cos two of my other friends (the shinhwa devil is one of them) have turned 18 too. and im having some shinhwa music on the playlist!!!!! hahaha, the shinhwa devil is gonna kill me. im playing shinhwa at my bday party, and its hers too! bad combination!!!

happy birthday Dong Wan hyung, for this tuesday!!!

ah! you're gonna be a ble to drive now!!!! *imagines DV driving like M in his Last First Kiss Video* hehe

wa! belated happy birthday to you!!!!!! wootage! gawsh, you're so old now!

shinhwa music is always good. hehe. it'll kill her. :D

Oh my gosh.

I had a nose bleed after looking at those HOT gifs <3

Thank you!

I saw Jinnie's performance on Show Music Core!

He was simply brilliant~~~ LIVE SO WELL <333

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FIGHTING~

YES! his live was so good!

not as perfect as one can be but good as in great!

his voice is really great live... 8 years can do that to you.

and LIO... ah. sweet love!

lol that would be a nice plan. 0o0o you should stand at the front door and hand out orange ballons. lol

hehe. it ain't a plan. i already did them all. but the handing of the orange balloons on the front door isa great idea! hm. i just need to save up for the orange balloons!!!!!

I love them.

I want one~~~ ^^

wa! I WANT ONE!!!!

it reminds me of Card Captor Sakura! hehe... i want one i want one...

|Glad you guys liked the article ~ I knew you guys would like it ^^ I definately LOVED it. It's Dongwan after all. Tee heee (; And I wish there was an article like that for the rest of the guys. GOSH, if there was an Eric one, I would write an essay like Krizza did for the Dongwan Entry... LOL...

Yeahh!! I agree. (: It makes me smile tooo... CHEESE LIKE CRAZY. =D =D Hahaha, yeah... I wish I knew people as awesome and hot as him... u__U;;

I really liked your post, Krizza. (: Very well said ~ These are the ones that I REALLY REALLY liked... with Dongwan's diary entries, you get a feeling that he's just like everyone else... that being a celebrity figure doesn't make him anymore different than those who are not so famous and popular. Often people look to celebrities as people who can't make mistakes, or should always be perfect, or should never get in trouble, or should never do stupid things... & Dongwan's diary creates a reminder for people about the fact that he's also human and prone to mistakes. I also love the fact that he connects to his fans through his diary, and ofcourse the fans can see to it that he does take the time to write out his thoughts and CONNECT with them. he wants that connection, and I think that's extremely sweet.

What you said about Shinhwa (your last paragraph that I kept in the quote), I think it's definately true... six different people with six different talents and characteristics... that fact alone, is very powerful for a group. It's so great seeing those six different people coming together and working wholly as a group, a close and loving family... it leaves you in awe. (well, for me atleast ^^; ) It's so great that such different people can work together & bond together like Shinhwa does. It's amazing. And at the same time, each individual member stands out and has their own thing about them that the others may not necessarily have. & It's also true too, what you said, that they have different charismatic and appealing traits, which lures in even more fans.

Sometimes I think about how it was such faith for the six of them to be together... I cannot picture Shinhwa without any one of them. I don't know, it's hard to describe ~ I'm not very good with words. ^^; But yeah... I wonder if the guys, when they were first getting into Shinhwa, that they would come all the way this far and be so attatched to each other. It's just fate, I guess. All six of them were MEANT to be Shinhwa members, and I don't want it any other way.

lols Riz. i didn't write an essay... :phew:

okay i did. but you did too! hehe.

yeah, wannie being reachable is what makes him all the more wonderful. it attracts us more cause of it. PLUS what you said about them in your second paragraph was definitely true too! what one lacks, the others makes up for it. it's what makes them perfect!

i cannot picture SHINHWA anyother way too.... so let's not.

i know... if there's an eric one... you'd be the first to write A BOOK about it. :phew:

MJ! who isn't inlove with SUPER ROOKIE???? let's all kill them.. with orange balloons! and maybe we can borrow xtine's lawnmower...

and when i said i'd do anything for shinhwa... i meant anything...

ginnie!!!!! love the pics! M looks extra hot. ANDY looks even cuter! and the RICSYUNG!!!!! :P see sungie's hand CARESSING eric's hand in the third to the last pic? do you guys want a clearer piccie????

samshiku, thanks for those links... you might want to take out the direct link though.. edward might come in and see it and warn us.. :P just pm us the links... thansk for uploading!

ah....

M hotness... M's making me forget i love wannie again.

OH YEAH! I DON'T LIKE WANNIE.. i forgot :sweatingbullets:

qaxlod, thanks for the pics!!!!

Rozzy, lols. the battle dude is LIO. ^^

i think the fast one was prerecorded? but the second one was LIVE!!!!!!

angel2nyt, i know my mind works in wonders...

i see SUNGIE's arm and ERIC's arm brushing. haha. and JINNIE a little apart from the two.

but JINNIE is with his trio, MINU's resting his arm on JINNIE's leg and is snuggling really close to his WANNIE. while WANNIE? WANNIE's just holding his MINU tight.

but what is ANDY doing there? he's being the innocent kid. cause mommie SUNGIE and daddy ERIC are having their moment behind him :P

lols. i didn't notice the way they were sitting... it was HOW they were sitting.. hehe.. the RICSYUNG and WOODONG love. *faints*

Do... Do.. Do... time for Linh's little minute of replying :phew:

Oh dear krizza you're just hilarious and love-able xD

Hey hey print like little hot Eric pics and WRITE watch super rookie! :P

I would have taken back my candy too.... :ph34r:

oh oh and and... let me think... we're partners in crime after all xD

hrm... ohhhhhhhhh you can.............. photoshop a poster that says watch super rookie and pin it to your shirt front or back or both and walk around as a human advie! xD

I once did that before but it was more voting me for VP ah-hahaha it was like

front:"VOTE LINH FOR VP" back: " AND SHE WILL GIVE YOU COOKIES AND MAYBE EVEN A ORANGE BALLOON *smily face*" people thought it was funny so... they remembered me well :ph34r:

"Oh hey let's vote for that one girl! Linh?" "Yeah! She had a weird shirt LOLSLOLSLOLS" :lol:

AH-HAHAHA Yeah.. Ask we speak I'm trying to post a new topic and spam a little and welcome new people 8D;; and of course *hands over not to deadly orange balloon* my balloons kick pickles and you know it.

Hrm.... RICSYUNG<3! I love those two B) but jaeho is ok too.... fine they're smex too.. lol Minbong for dinner? you crashy crashy woman!

Ahh I knew that after a few seconds... but then i was too lazy to fix it... thank you for telling me dear!

First congrats! 800 posts you need a life MJ.... I KEED! :lol: ok.. that was mean.... *gives balloon*

LOL I remember that ep! gosh I loved it so much xD JinDy is cute at times too and Andy! he needs to teach me that dance

I love how LL treats the boys so fine when they go on esp the one I'm watching right now of Minu coming back ah-hahaha it's hilarious! I love how this one MC girl is asking for minu and he goes... "What the heck is wrong with you?!" and when she asked him to wink for her he went nuts again xD then winked then regreted it ah-hahaha

and RicSyung.... Ric is very touchy... I don't think there is one member out there that hasn't been molestedtouched by him

square-boxes - THAT IS SOME HOTT GIFS hehe I wasn't paying attention to wan or jin I just noticed.... ERIC IS TAKING OFF HIS SHIRT *gahhh reflex* *brain dead*

:mellow::o:w00t:

Riz It would so be a peaceful world if it was filled with Dongwans xD

Then our lovely people won't have to fight over him :ph34r:

ginnie - I loved the comment you put on the sides xD

and the RicSyung is uberly cute! thank you for sharing!

rozzyifyoucanreadthisgotoorangecrushlinhislonelythere;_;&shehasawayoftalkingwithoutspamming

gah!!!! i love that idea! hm.. maybe i can do the print eric pics part but the tshirt? hm. i'll think about it.

you did that to get votes? *swats linh's head with her fly swatter even though linh is clearly not a fly* silly girl! you should have made caps, towels, mugs with those prints too! ;)

i didn't say that! i said EAT dinner ON minu and not EAT MINU... hehe.. but maybe after i eat DINNER on MINU.. i could eat minu afterwards... :ph34r:

hehe. ricsyung is smex! you know that! ricsyung beats every other couple out there cause they have this hidden love for each other. well, sungie has it but eric has no problem in showing it ^^ which makes it even hotter! take that!

gawsh. i think i haven't seen that....! M LL... gr. need more LL eps! MINU eps are always HOT.

eric really likes to molest people. haha. i mean, touch people. and everybody loves molesting sungie.... aww... perfect!

it is so like linh to forget everything else when she sees ERIC. much more ERIC TAKING OFF HIS SHIRT. maybe you'd like to eat dinner on him too... then eat him afterwards.

THE WORLD FILLED WITH WANNIE'S?????

THAT'S HEAVEN!!!~~~

miss':bella, thanks for the jinnie pics!

MJ, i know! jinnie looks so hot with the pony! gr...

rofl. i wus thinking the same thing

except i dindt notice eric

my eyes were all on minwoo

thx for all the smexified pics everybody!

AND HI CHOUA!! HAVENT SEEN U FOR AWHILE

MARK XTINE'S WORDS!

HER EYES WERE ALL ON MINU!

NOT WANNIE!

^^

Guest theLEGEND

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pz2pZZgeqZg

grah!!!!! JINDY in action!!!! they're such a cute couple. actually, wherever andy is, it's cute. cause he's cute. the cutest. ^^

but i wanna see RICSYUNG in action. i think i'll correct you though. SUNGIE will be standing there looking all cool while ERIC is trying his best to hug, hold, grab SUNGIE and SUNGIE will be AVOID AVOID. bad SUNGIE :fury:

and what ep is this????? care to give me? :tears:

Thanks for sharing the youtube link. I've watched the whole show of Music Core. JunJin did an awesome job! :D

It's Love Letter Season 2 Episode 3 & 4. Check that episode out! :P

I think Eric is trying to hug, hold, grab HS when there are other members. I doubt it when there will be the two of them on the show. No? I dunno.. Whatever happens, SUNGIE will always tries to AVOID Eric xD.

Remember during Love Letter Season 1 when they had to do the hug and rolling thingy, that's the first time Hyesung and Eric are going to hug each other after 6 years :lol:

MJ! who isn't inlove with SUPER ROOKIE???? let's all kill them.. with orange balloons! and maybe we can borrow xtine's lawnmower...

and when i said i'd do anything for shinhwa... i meant anything...

MJ, i know! jinnie looks so hot with the pony! gr...

Yeah, my friends did say that Super Rookie is boring although they haven't even watch it and yet they dare to tell me that Super Rookie is boring?!?!?! :fury:

They only heard comments about how boring Super Rookie is :fury:

anyone has a complete episode of this one?

i wanna download this..

hello JC.. i see you~!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zci_mIwvIUM&NR

Heiyaaa aindy~!! :D

I've seen a clubbox who has that complete episode for that one. I'll try to look which clubbox has it and I'll get back to you. Clubbox is fine with you??

Archived