[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

@labingtatlo

lolz definitely should invest in a desktop ^^ With the way technologies been running, they're pretty cheap these days. Get one and go crazy downloading shinhwa stuff :) About SGWannabe...I guess they had valid reasons to snub MBC since MBC had to give them the award because of the high album sales despite never showing their MVs....but I still feel they shouldn't have done what they did ^^;

And yes, Minu is TOTALLY cheap...he calls it 'financial management' or 'financial technology', I believe lolz

Now that I think about it...I've NEVER gotten my sister a birthday present before either...and vice versa :D

====

8D I just watched the second episode of the new xman. ): Andy's dance was so different. xDDD It's good that he got more air time this time than last time. :DD

o_O And my friend's been telling me that Junjin took his dance from the movie "You Got Served" o__o I'm getting confused *crazy faced*

-yalingy

^ Sorry for rolling my eyes at your friend but I will :rolleyes: lolz

Yes, the mannequin freeze at the end is a scene from 'You Got Served'...alot of people refer to the movie when they see certain routines. There's also some similarity in the 'Oh!' dance as well. But then where do you think the routines off "You Got Served" came from? It's collaborations of lots of street and professional dancing off camera. I think a lot of people make reference because it's one of the better and first break/hiphop movies made.

It's kinda of like the "How Deep is your love" song that SHinHwa and S did a perf on. THere's always people who go, "Hey, didn't Tae7en sing that?" and someone will go, "Hey, yeah, but it's a jinusean song?" Urrr...no...it's a BeeGees song from way before-you-were-born-kinda thingy.

So I think it's how you put each move to music is what counts ^^. No worries. Besides people singing other people's songs in the xman perfs too...same difference ahaha...

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chopsticksandspoon

@labingtatlo

lolz definitely should invest in a desktop ^^ With the way technologies been running, they're pretty cheap these days. Get one and go crazy downloading shinhwa stuff :) About SGWannabe...I guess they had valid reasons to snub MBC since MBC had to give them the award because of the high album sales despite never showing their MVs....but I still feel they shouldn't have done what they did ^^;

And yes, Minu is TOTALLY cheap...he calls it 'financial management' or 'financial technology', I believe lolz

Now that I think about it...I've NEVER gotten my sister a birthday present before either...and vice versa :D

====

^ Sorry for rolling my eyes at your friend but I will :rolleyes: lolz

Yes, the mannequin freeze at the end is a scene from 'You Got Served'...alot of people refer to the movie when they see certain routines. There's also some similarity in the 'Oh!' dance as well. But then where do you think the routines off "You Got Served" came from? It's collaborations of lots of street and professional dancing off camera. I think a lot of people make reference because it's one of the better and first break/hiphop movies made.

It's kinda of like the "How Deep is your love" song that SHinHwa and S did a perf on. THere's always people who go, "Hey, didn't Tae7en sing that?" and someone will go, "Hey, yeah, but it's a jinusean song?" Urrr...no...it's a BeeGees song from way before-you-were-born-kinda thingy.

So I think it's how you put each move to music is what counts ^^. No worries. Besides people singing other people's songs in the xman perfs too...same difference ahaha...

ah. yes, my dads gonna buy me a new one. hopefully, it can hold all my shinhwa clips. ^^

about sg wanna be, hm. they're really good so they deserve awards. plus mbs never show sg wanna be awards? hm.

if one channel doesn't show shinhwa mvs, i won't watch that channel. hehe. :P

i agree with your explanation of the you got served thingy.

everything's been done already, for pete's sake.

in the end, it all just comes down t how you did it that will set you apart from the thousand of others who did it.

JUNJIN'S MUSIC VIDEO IS OUT!!!

i know! wa... i'll watch kbs nonstop until they show it. haha.

and they're still up by a lot. kangta and vaness.. only half? this is good. shinhwa changjo chinese are doing what they said they'd do.

i just voted.

thanks for the link. i can't wait for it to be shown in kbs. hehe, so i can brag about it to my sisters.

ANNOUNCEMENT TO FILIPINO FANS

SUPER ROOKIE IS GOING TO BE AIRED IN GMA7 either this week or starting next week

Oh my gosh!

that was just awesome!!

yay! woot! woot!

do you happen to know what time it'll be aired??

but gma's not good in dubbing.. hahaha!

wish they would bring Shinhwa in the Philippines..

woot! im so excited.. harhar..

JUNJIN'S MUSIC VIDEO IS OUT!!!

woot!

after those annoying thing happened yesterday..

yes! a lot of good news today..

harhar..

Guest chopsticksandspoon

Oh my gosh!

that was just awesome!!

yay! woot! woot!

do you happen to know what time it'll be aired??

but gma's not good in dubbing.. hahaha!

wish they would bring Shinhwa in the Philippines..

woot! im so excited.. harhar..

woot!

after those annoying thing happened yesterday..

yes! a lot of good news today..

harhar..

grawr.. ane!

gma7 rules. haha. shinhwa hwaiitng. i'm gonna dvertise it to friends so they'll watch. hopefully, manyw ill love eric after this and shinhwa will be known. woo! haha.

i'm so happy....

and jinnie's Mv is so great. ah. i envy the girl. haha. that was the evil friend of chunyang in my sassy girl chunyang, right? she was so pretty in the MV. ah. so envious.

i love love love the MV.

move over sungie. :phew:

Krizza

oh yeah.. i guess i have to do that too!

since i have this classmate who used to watch firebird when they still air it on QTv 11..

airing super rookie on gma7 is one big step of Eric..

and of course Shinhwa's next to that! lol.

i just hope so.. so that my sister will stop teasing me..

oh yeah..

jinnie's Mv is great..

hmm.. im gonna look where i can dl it..

so that i could watch it anytime..

muhahaha!

then i really need to contact my uncle..

i gotta have jinnie's album!

Guest theLEGEND

I still can't watch Jinnie's MV!! I'll try later.. Thanks for sharing :)

YAYYY!!! SHINHWA IS STILL LEADINGGG!!! xD

and I read in X-Man's thread that Andy is going to appear on X-Man and the topic is "I wish I had this person's looks!!"

New Xman #3

Cast List - Yoo Jae Suk, Brian, Kim Hyun Joong, Andy, Lee Jung Hyun, Kan Mi Yeon, Park Joon Gyu, Ha Seok Jin, Heo Young Saeng (SS501), Cheon Mu Stephanie, Park Myung Soo, Haha

Team captain - Kang Ho Dong (Kang team captain), Lee Hyuk Jaek (Lee team captain)

credit: X-Man's thread and coolsmurf

Guest chopsticksandspoon

Krizza

oh yeah.. i guess i have to do that too!

since i have this classmate who used to watch firebird when they still air it on QTv 11..

airing super rookie on gma7 is one big step of Eric..

and of course Shinhwa's next to that! lol.

i just hope so.. so that my sister will stop teasing me..

oh yeah..

jinnie's Mv is great..

hmm.. im gonna look where i can dl it..

so that i could watch it anytime..

muhahaha!

then i really need to contact my uncle..

i gotta have jinnie's album!

ah!!!

we need to spread the word to everyone.

if people watch eric in super rokie. they'll definitely research about him. and then ethy'll find out that he's a member fo shinhwa. then what do we get? more shinhwa fans! haha. and then they'll start showing shinhwa's coke cf and then eric's SPAM cf... ah!

SHOW IT SOON!!!!!!!!

i wanna dl. hehe, but i can't hack goodemg nor oceansix

and I read in X-Man's thread that Andy is going to appear on X-Man and the topic is "I wish I had this person's looks!!"

New Xman #3

Cast List - Yoo Jae Suk, Brian, Kim Hyun Joong, Andy, Lee Jung Hyun, Kan Mi Yeon, Park Joon Gyu, Ha Seok Jin, Heo Young Saeng (SS501), Cheon Mu Stephanie, Park Myung Soo, Haha

Team captain - Kang Ho Dong (Kang team captain), Lee Hyuk Jaek (Lee team captain)

lols. that's gotta be cool and funny.

can't wait for andy in xman. and i hope that andy will show more fo this new dances of his. i wanna see andy do some poppin! bahwahaha!!!!

and omg, brian? gr. i need to watch this xman!

andy's so active in variety shows. why can't shinhwa all be active? hehe....

jsut wait patiently for the mv to load. try oceansix, it's better there. and the screen si bigger. and jinnie looks hotter. haha. is that even possible?

oh!!! that's a great guest list!! ahhhhhhh....can't wait! aw man...lmaooooo. i can't wait to see how the celebrities voted for THAT topic. xPPP.

ehhhh! who else is watch'n goldfish? andy makes a cute waiter..nd the whole "ambulance, ambulance" thing is hilarious. puahhhh..

nd junjin's mv is out?! =OOOOO...::goes nd watches::...

dood..i missed out on like..2 pages...bc i was over..spamming posting over at orange crush...xD

man..i wonder iph for the fanmeet'n there is anyway for overseas fans to attend.

yayee! shinhwa's still lead'n for the overseas award...wheeeeeeeee...

::edit::

juss fnshed watch'n goldfish! awwwwwwwww....it was pretty boring until they did the last part..wher it was the kim sam soon part..HILARIOUS...puahhhhhh....ho dong nd andy lip action..puahhhh. i'll update more later wen i have time. xPP.

You are so lucky to see it....wish I was home so I can download.

I have to go to PTA meeting tonight so I don't think I have time to watch it tonight! :tears:

So Andy was "pretty" with boobs???? LOL!

::edit::

juss fnshed watch'n goldfish! awwwwwwwww....it was pretty boring until they did the last part..wher it was the kim sam soon part..HILARIOUS...puahhhhhh....ho dong nd andy lip action..puahhhh. i'll update more later wen i have time. xPP.

Don't know if anyone cares...but here are the golden disk poll results so far...seems ShinHwa is in the same straits... T.T

the difference is scary :blink:

votegoldenus2.jpg

Those results just blow my mind! There is NO way our boys can be that far behind :angry: . This voting thing is just making me so mad *head steaming* What to do? Just keeping on voting at the MKMF poll....

On the brighter side, just finished watch JJ's MV, it is so good and he is so hot!!! What a voice, I'm in luv all over again...... :rolleyes:

Guest jerrybabie26

i still can't bring myself to watch gma 7.. don't know y... all k drama have practically swtiched to QTV.... i can't believe they showed phoenix!!! i've been wanting to watch tht like forever...

i hope ABS gets goodbye Sadness... i'm despearate to watch wannie... but ABS is in an all filipino mood these days and is pending all Kdramas!!!! BAD BAD ABS-CBN!!!!

labingtatlo, you said you watch sbs live?? where do you get sbs?????

so sad arirang went to "higher" cable... now can't catch up pops in seoul!!!! kbs is only good for music bank... variety shows are not subbed here... :(

i thought junjin's music video was great! im still kinda fuzzy on the plots. anyone care to explain..im kinda slow x|

*spoiler*he save her at the end!!! ahh how cutee..but for some reason that girl looked like a doll?..inono how to explain it. i thought it was cutee how they kiss between the glass on the car window..haha it reminded me of minwoo's girlfriend music video with the kissing between the newspaper.

*spoiler*

New Xman #3

hopefully we'll get to see more of andy one this episode, because the last one was just little glimpses of him.

Guest sunnydays.

11/14 [news] Shinhwa, Buzz, Tei, SJ, Wheesung, Baek Ji-young to perform in Japan

Super Junior, Shinhwa, Buzz, Tei, Wheesung, Baek Ji-young and other Korean singers will invade Japan.

K-Wave M-net Japan will sponsor "The 2nd K-POP Super Live Concert", which will happen on January 6, 2007 in Japan's Saitama Super Arena.

According to the organizers, the event is already getting explosive popularity and currently 90% of the seats will be sold in advance.

"The 1st 2006 K-POP Super Live Concert" was held last June 6, 2006 in Osaka, Japan.

This event aims to introduce Korean singers in Japan and to arouse the cutltural relations of Korean and Japan.

Credits: newsen, kpopper, bubbles89@KK, ShinHwaChangJo.net

13/11 [trans] Junjin "Minwoo is stingy and doesnt give the members any present":

http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/index.php?topic=5712.0

BY THE WAY.. JUNJIN's 'LOVE WON't COME FULL MV is out already

Thanks for the news. =D Glad that they'll be holding a concert! Man, I wish I could go ~ Shinhwa!! (& Wheesung XD; ) LOL & about Minbong being "stingy" about presents... that's funny. XD;; Andy definately is the type of guy who would get the best birthday presents for his hyungs... such an adorable, sweet guy <3 & Minbong, I can just imagine him being all like, "My love for you is your present. So there. =P" hahaha

OMG THE MV!! MUST GO WATCH ITTT!!~~

BTW Andy's pictures up there are so CUUTE >w<;; <3

Archived