[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest hammie2010

to angel2nyt .. thanks for the pics *^_^* .. its so funny... DONGWAN is the only one who posed seriously in the CF :huh: .. i recognise the last pic bcos it was a movie poster which i saw in Arirang TV (which is not acted by SHINHWA) .. but its just sooo funny n cute, carrying choppers, vegetables... :wacko:

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chopsticksandspoon

xjapan actually disbanded first, before one of the members died.. he appeared to have committed suicide [hide was found hung in his own apartment] when they were in a discussion about getting back together.. they're real crazy good musicians.. when you hear the songs, you can tell that it's an x japan song.. and the remaining members also performed at hide's funeral.. it's pretty heart wrenching.. i'll try to find the video later on.. my favorite has to be longing.. it just holds a special meaning for me ^^ actually, i've just checked, i have tears in my computer too!!

okie now, the video of hide's funeral..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-MtFZbAPcvQ

oh according to wikipedia, 4 fans attempted to commit suicide, 2 of them succeeded.. isn't that crazy?

ah! so taht's why they're saying that they didn't want to re-group again cause it wouldn't be the same without hide! ah! i watched the vid and wa! i so so so felt this warm feeling inside me...

fans did that? tsk tsk tsk fans. but you can see they really love hide here. just scary and freaky though.

I agree with you on the whole MinWoo and JunJin thing..but MinWoo can totally sing ballads! I love it when he does...it's so hot lmao. About the Picture of the Day thing...what do you mean exactly? I don't really get it..but yeah, I do want our thread to be more active and busy. :)vietgirl604

well, i say that minwoo CAN sing ballads, just saying that his voice is more suitable in singing dance songs. heck. when i hear girlfriend it makes me wana dance. haha. i really love his for you song...! and the piano version of girlfriend! ah!!!!

maybe this is not the right time to discuss the picture iof the day thingy ^^ haha. when all is well, i'll organize it ^^ and you can help! woot!

^ Ah....I seriously cried all over again....I was so young and shocked when I heard that he died...

Hide, R.I.P.

They really were and is a legend.

When I watched dongwan's fancam perf of Tears...I was seriously screaming with the Japanese fans when the melody came on. Wannie's voice quite different than Toshi's but he definitely did it justice. It was very beautiful despite everything in osaka :)

Dry your tears with love ~

yeah! wannie did the song justice... well, except for the really high parts at the end ^^ he was really tired... give my man a break! ^^ *heartwubheart* ah! i actually listen to tears more than i listen to shinhwa now. haha. joke joke.

doko ni... yukeba ii.... anata to hanarete... imawa... sugissatta.. toki i toikakete... nagareru.... wa!!!!! i'll upload my clip of it singing now! haha.. it sounds awful but i'll record a better one ^^ promise. haha. as if someone wants to hear me!

auww....Eric sounds pretty good. He's the bass of the group so you could barely here him in ballads......i don't think that juss rapping does him justice. He should come out more. He could if he wanted too^^~~

yes, i agree with you. he'll probably be the bass in songs. like in a clip with shinhwa in japan, they were interviewed and they were going to do an acapella of the fighting song "dae han minguk!" and eric was the first one and he was the low voice!!! waa!!~~~ so sexy haha. :P

OMG. I LOOVE Eric's deep and sexxy voice. He is pretty good at singing... (: tvxqsaraeng, I would imagine he is the bass... puahaha, with his manly, low voice. AHH soo heart-melting. (; tee hee ~ I really wish Shinhwa did more acapella songs. :P Haha ~ well, there's this other youtube clip where Eric sings one of Wheesung's songs at a Shinhwa concert... LOL he's so adorable in here, and in some parts it's like, "whoa XD" but I think that's because he was nervous. :D here's the link -

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vJPIPUdyJX0

i understand you here! he was just nervous! but other than that, the song was great! if he would just practice more.. he'll be really great! and in that song with lyn, his voice was very deepn there. ah.. so so so deep... :P

angel2nyt! those are too cute!!! nasalanta ba ng bagyo ang campus niyo? haha.. la lang.. UPmanila kasi nawalan ng mga puno! haha. so very out of topic! sorry!

I think you are right in your description of M and Hyesung. I watched their Brand New Special DVD and saw how particular they are in preparing for a show. Normally they make adjustments to their performances depending on the stage of the venue and those two will really take the time to check on how the lights will look. How the dancers will move on the stage even to the point of making some last minute changes in the steps for the dances they make.

Hyesung is particular about what key to start a song and the right blending of the sound system.

About Dongwan, I think his also very particular about the technical aspects. We made some comments about it after their Thai concert and even in the previous concert clips.

I just hope the Junjin can slowly develop his confidence as he ventures into a solo career.

I thought the same and my friends who saw them in Singapore said Minwoo is the shortest amongst the 6 guys.

I hope the DVD for the Japan concert will have an english subtitle as well.

naku! kailngan na talaga!!! tayong magkita! and watch shinhwa videos!!!! but i have thousands of tests!!!! i can't feel the sembreak!!!!!!i want to watch the dvd!!!!! waaa!!~~~ *cries like a baby* pouts the wannie way* haha.. :P

cpopbaby19, why am i still up at 3 pm? well, i was typing my papers for history! heeh... i know. such a good girl, eh? well, i wasn't at home then, i was in pasay in a 24 hour computer shop. don't worry, my mom and dad knows and they call me once in a while to check up on me. it's their fault they didn't hury up with my computer getting fixed. now the dsl bill is pilling without me even using it! i live in muntinlupa btw. haha. i went home at about 4:30 and my grandmother was already up cooking breakfast! so ate my breakfast and went on doing some work for comm1 and behsci101 and then taking a bath and zooming back to attend philo in school! wa. pretty hectic!

mommie alice! wow. everyone's asking for translation... i will to. is taht okay? cause in our school we have this t-shirt that says, "UP ako, ikaw?" which when translated into enghlish means, "I'm from UP, you?" or ina more complete way, "I study in UP, how about you?" it's kinda a proud way of saying your studying in the country's university. hehe. so i wanted to ask how i can translate that into korean and I'll make my own shirt! haha... with korean charatcers, of course! ^^

I also got to see the boys upclose..

Minwoo is really short :lol: i was quite surprise when i saw him haha.. but he's gorgeous :wub:

JunJin and Eric is very tall..

Andy & Dongwan are average height... but i think andy is taller than dongwan.

actually i think Hyesung has the same height as eric & junjin.. just that he hunch his back which makes him 1-2cm shorter

andy taller than dongwan?!? wow, i think that dongwan is much taller than andy..

minwoo is really short.. good thing andy's much taller than him.. :D

Guest cpopbaby19

ah! so taht's why they're saying that they didn't want to re-group again cause it wouldn't be the same without hide! ah! i watched the vid and wa! i so so so felt this warm feeling inside me...

fans did that? tsk tsk tsk fans. but you can see they really love hide here. just scary and freaky though.

well, i say that minwoo CAN sing ballads, just saying that his voice is more suitable in singing dance songs. heck. when i hear girlfriend it makes me wana dance. haha. i really love his for you song...! and the piano version of girlfriend! ah!!!!

maybe this is not the right time to discuss the picture iof the day thingy ^^ haha. when all is well, i'll organize it ^^ and you can help! woot!

yeah! wannie did the song justice... well, except for the really high parts at the end ^^ he was really tired... give my man a break! ^^ *heartwubheart* ah! i actually listen to tears more than i listen to shinhwa now. haha. joke joke.

doko ni... yukeba ii.... anata to hanarete... imawa... sugissatta.. toki i toikakete... nagareru.... wa!!!!! i'll upload my clip of it singing now! haha.. it sounds awful but i'll record a better one ^^ promise. haha. as if someone wants to hear me!

yes, i agree with you. he'll probably be the bass in songs. like in a clip with shinhwa in japan, they were interviewed and they were going to do an acapella of the fighting song "dae han minguk!" and eric was the first one and he was the low voice!!! waa!!~~~ so sexy haha. :P

i understand you here! he was just nervous! but other than that, the song was great! if he would just practice more.. he'll be really great! and in that song with lyn, his voice was very deepn there. ah.. so so so deep... :P

angel2nyt! those are too cute!!! nasalanta ba ng bagyo ang campus niyo? haha.. la lang.. UPmanila kasi nawalan ng mga puno! haha. so very out of topic! sorry!

naku! kailngan na talaga!!! tayong magkita! and watch shinhwa videos!!!! but i have thousands of tests!!!! i can't feel the sembreak!!!!!!i want to watch the dvd!!!!! waaa!!~~~ *cries like a baby* pouts the wannie way* haha.. :P

cpopbaby19, why am i still up at 3 pm? well, i was typing my papers for history! heeh... i know. such a good girl, eh? well, i wasn't at home then, i was in pasay in a 24 hour computer shop. don't worry, my mom and dad knows and they call me once in a while to check up on me. it's their fault they didn't hury up with my computer getting fixed. now the dsl bill is pilling without me even using it! i live in muntinlupa btw. haha. i went home at about 4:30 and my grandmother was already up cooking breakfast! so ate my breakfast and went on doing some work for comm1 and behsci101 and then taking a bath and zooming back to attend philo in school! wa. pretty hectic!

mommie alice! wow. everyone's asking for translation... i will to. is taht okay? cause in our school we have this t-shirt that says, "UP ako, ikaw?" which when translated into enghlish means, "I'm from UP, you?" or ina more complete way, "I study in UP, how about you?" it's kinda a proud way of saying your studying in the country's university. hehe. so i wanted to ask how i can translate that into korean and I'll make my own shirt! haha... with korean charatcers, of course! ^^

^whoa. you pulled an all nighter?? XP gah. i never did all nighters for school! X_X i usually stay up until 3 then sleep away until like 6.30 then wake up! but anyway, i also watched the funeral. gosh. Hide had pink hair when he died? man, that's cool! when was that? looked like it was 90s. -o-; i was a lil kid back then!!! i didn't even know F4! Lol!!!

anyway, grabe.. nasalanta ng bagyo ang diliman. i always pass there everyday to go to school. ^^* kekeke... andaming punong nalaglag!! kekeke.. samin din ehh!! poor trees!! -O-;

Guest chopsticksandspoon

andy taller than dongwan?!? wow, i think that dongwan is much taller than andy..

minwoo is really short.. good thing andy's much taller than him.. :D

andy is taller than wannie. i am sure of that. andy seems smaller cause, hm. i don't know. but andy sure is taller. as in he really became boom! tall! wa!

^whoa. you pulled an all nighter?? XP gah. i never did all nighters for school! X_X i usually stay up until 3 then sleep away until like 6.30 then wake up! but anyway, i also watched the funeral. gosh. Hide had pink hair when he died? man, that's cool! when was that? looked like it was 90s. -o-; i was a lil kid back then!!! i didn't even know F4! Lol!!!

anyway, grabe.. nasalanta ng bagyo ang diliman. i always pass there everyday to go to school. ^^* kekeke... andaming punong nalaglag!! kekeke.. samin din ehh!! poor trees!! -O-;

yeah, i did. i did it all the time when i was in highschool so it was nothing new to me ^^

yeah... the hide funeral was sooo.... heartwarming!!!!!

my friend said that diliman was so dirty after the storm!!!!

stupid storm! it kept me for a week from seeing shinhwa!!!~~~

ANYWAYS, i was studying another book this lunch for the third part of our history finals.

last time it was for THE PAST REVISITED now it is.. THE CONTINUING PAST:::

Picture1-1.jpg

oh look! the book is pointing to something... aha! my shinhwa pics! book? are you tellung me to look at my shinhwa pics? okay then!

Picture3-1.jpg

ahh.. these shinhwa pics are full of shinhwa love!!!!

Picture2-1.jpg

oh no! where are you book???? history book where are you?????

Picture4-1.jpg

oh no! don't make me choose again! history or wannie?

Picture5-1.jpg

so i decided to choose history and wannie! i will study history while looking at wannie. hehe.. very inspiring!

the end!

Guest cpopbaby19

^LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GAWD.

THAT WANNIE KEEPS YOU DISTRACTED HUH???

kekekekke

okay, that tempts me to print out their pics and shove it to my face while reviewing for inspiration, next sem!

TTOTT;

to do or not? kekekke

Sorry, but I'm really terrible at writing Korean. If it's one word, I can look it up at the Korean dictionary but writing sentence, I'm really bad at it because sometimes what it sound like and actually writing character is different. I think those who studies Korean at the school will be more accurate. I wouldn't want you to have wrong characters on your tee-shirt.

And also, there's formal (polite) way of saying it and there's informal (like you were talking to your friend or someone younger than you) way of saying it.

Can someone who studies Korean help?

"Mommie" Alice

^WHoa!

where are u living? O_O are ppl there giants or sth? LOLS. hahha anyway yeah,, now you said abt woohyuk and minwoo together... i hope they'll have some little project together and they're gonna shake their sexy booties!! :w00t: <3 i've always liked woohyuk dance, and also minwoo! XP

edit-

anyway, what year did Hide die? im just curious... [; thanks! ^^V

I live in Alberta, Canada...not many asians there...everyone's huge :sweatingbullets: And even the new generations asians are tall...I swear we eat the same thing...don't see me growing :sweatingbullets:

Hide passed away in 1998.

-----------

Anyways...I was explaining to someone about the acronyms in T.O.P.

But I cant' seem to remember one of them:

D.R.C = Dangerous, __________, Chaos

And I'm not sure if I remembered all the other ones correctly:

T.O.P. = Twinkling Of Paradise

D.O.P.= Delight Of Passion

M.I.L.= Millennium, Innocent, Love

D.O.G.= Delight Of Gorgeousness

Can anyone confirm this for me? :)

Guest sunnydays.

lol okay first FLiPSiDE! i saw that written in one of my textbooks and i wus like. :o !! SOOMPIER?! LOLS. [as in i saw 'flipside' written in my textbook]

anyways i think the weight thing MITE be wrong.. i mean theres no way they're that light =| LOLS. my friend is like 140 and hes only like 5'9 and hes not buff AT ALL. well hes not skinny to the bone either but yeah. hes not super built like them =\

wow we've been tlakin about their heights and stuff recently. LOL

LOL XD;; I know what you meeaan (even though I wasn't the one who wrote in your textbook haha)... I always connect things back to soompi somehow. U__U It's actually very entertaining especially during lectures in class... ughh they make me die. I swear. --;;

Yeah, I agree with you, their weights seems kinda wrong... buut as long as they look good, doesn't matter, right? (; LOLOL. I just hope they're all healthy. O__O I just had a thought, what if the Shinhwa members were... uhh... "chubby"... ROFL what a weird thing to think about. XD;; scratch that, scratch that.

Hahaha, omg thank youu<3 they're so adorable. (; especially the first one... HAHAHA they're so crazy.<3

andy is taller than wannie. i am sure of that. andy seems smaller cause, hm. i don't know. but andy sure is taller. as in he really became boom! tall! wa!

yeah, i did. i did it all the time when i was in highschool so it was nothing new to me ^^

ANYWAYS, i was studying another book this lunch for the third part of our history finals.

Picture1-1.jpg

oh look! the book is pointing to something... aha! my shinhwa pics! book? are you tellung me to look at my shinhwa pics? okay then!

Picture3-1.jpg

Picture2-1.jpg

Picture4-1.jpg

Picture5-1.jpg

so i decided to choose history and wannie! i will study history while looking at wannie. hehe.. very inspiring!

the end!

Yeahh, Andy is pretty tall, actually. He's only a little bit shorter than Eric & JunJin, I think. (: LOL Krizza, anong ginagawa mo, ha? Nagiging distracted ka, focus on your school work!! HAHAHA jk jk, I actually wanna do that too... Shinhwa as bookmarks... (; puahaha i'll end up never turning a page. U__U what a great idea thouuugh. :D

Guest amane86

[10/09]Mag'W', Breast Cancer Enlightment Activity

DO NOT HOTLINK & TAKE OUT WITHOUT FULL CREDIT.

119_369128_1009de005.jpg

Dooson Fashion magazine 'W' starts 'Love Your W' as slogan for Breast Cancer Enlightment Activities, to prepare the fund, they had made tee shirts with idols and artists hand prints for sale. KimMinHwi, TVfXQ, ParkSiYeon, Boa, Shinhwa, LeeHyoRi and so on are interested to participate. The t-shirt will be on sale on the official website of 'W' mag (www.wkorea.com) on 20th onwards. (02)3398-3888

Note:

- Under Doosan Company there's <W>, <vogue>, <CQ> mag and so on.

The handprint on the t-shirt in the picture above are LeeHyoRi's.

Credits to:

Source: myth6 & Ocean Six

Chinese Trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina

English Trans: amane@mySHINHWA

==============================================================

[10/08]Malaysia Kpop Chart - 988 Simon San, WeekLy Chart <Sunday>

DO NOT HOTLINK & TAKE OUT WITHOUT FULL CREDIT.

Click on the pic direct to 988 Webpage CHART PAGE

chart3.jpg

credits to SimonSan@988, amane@mySHINHWA

---------------------------------------------------------

**HOW TO VOTE**

1. You gotta register first <it's free>

2. After register, then go to Simon San's Kpop Voting Chart page HERE

3. Choose 5 songs (i dunno why must be 5 songs)

4. Click OK/VOTE

Andy's answers are so cute Fav sports star: Kang Ho Dong, is that like THE KHD dude? and fav actor Kim Dongwan

^LOL. andy's ans is just like a little boy looking up to figures that aspires him! haha

Guest xmkaex

Picture1-1.jpg

Picture3-1.jpg

Picture2-1.jpg

Picture5-1.jpg

the end!

ahaha such a cute story.

i listen to shinhwa's song while im doing my homework. and sometimes i find myself paying more attention to them xD

rawrr i requested a poster for the first page in the request secontion and its taking a LONG time XPP

sorry --

did you requested in soompi? cause i looked for it and i can't seem to find it.

^ hehe yeeeap. they're awesome<3

maybe the weight was from when they first debuted!!! they use to be really skinny so i think the weight might have been from then!!! now it makes more sense why DongWan is only like 60kgs! lol

yeah, we have been talking about their height and weight alot lately. if i ever meet them, i'll ask them for their height and weight for u girls, k???

LOLS yes ask them for us. and maybe it wus from when they deebuted :o

I live in Alberta, Canada...not many asians there...everyone's huge :sweatingbullets: And even the new generations asians are tall...I swear we eat the same thing...don't see me growing :sweatingbullets:

-----------

you should move to vancouver then ;) lots of asians here. wont make u feel as short. haha. and i can show u the path that minwoo walked on! LOLS

wowwwwwwwww whast with all of those acronyms LOL. how did u find out?! im lost. LOLS

but i like that. sounds so pretty "delight of gorgeousness" HAHAA =)

LOL XD;; I know what you meeaan (even though I wasn't the one who wrote in your textbook haha)... I always connect things back to soompi somehow. U__U It's actually very entertaining especially during lectures in class... ughh they make me die. I swear. --;;

Yeah, I agree with you, their weights seems kinda wrong... buut as long as they look good, doesn't matter, right? (; LOLOL. I just hope they're all healthy. O__O I just had a thought, what if the Shinhwa members were... uhh... "chubby"... ROFL what a weird thing to think about. XD;; scratch that, scratch that.

LOL ~ SHINHWA CHUBBY? well hyesung's cheeks are getting there =P

hahah. yeah i think im going crazy. everything makes me think of soompi LOL.

but wow. what wuld the members look like when they're old... and fat

edit

dongwan for a magazine thingyy.

DW-MagT-2_i8mS1K1fE2lr.jpg

DW-MagT-3_zJOSDLkQ4y0u.jpg

DW-MagT-4_ZzngPtnD0lgq.jpg

DW-MagT-6_Kh84HpiqBrcA.jpg

DW-MagT-7_jKtvzqcrwExA.jpg

DW-MagT-12_mRXmWnBkaIbn.jpg

DW-MagT-19_zJvd4MZ98xni.jpg

credits: sam_chin @ soompi

he looks absolutely gorgeous..<3

Guest vietgirl604

Hide passed away in 1998.

-----------

*Note* Acronyms used:

T.O.P= Twinking Of Paradise

D.R.C.= Dangerous, Risky, Chaos

credits to AHEEYAH.

--

Love the pictures of DongWan xxtine! LOL..this thread is going like ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM!

:)vietgirl604

Archived