[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest krazie4adream

HMMMMmmm.......altho this is a SHINHWA thread, WATCH MINWOO's NEW MOVIE, if you haven't already!!!

I was sobbing at the end....

Can't wait til JunJin's album, and better yet, MINWOO's ALBUM???? [read a couple pages back that he said he'll be coming out with a new album? yes?>..]

Iono, these days...i've been LOVING DONGWAN more and more!!!!!!!!!! haha..looking at those concert pictures, i get soo dazed......*sigh*

hahaha...there are some hard core SHINHWA fans around, this thread is soo ALIVE, do you guys come on everyday????? sometimes when i get sick of APUS hw, i love coming here to read crazy post that people write...haha....whoott.......they are just sooooooo INCOMPARABLE........

i remember i once stared at a shinhwa picture for like 10 whole minutes.....motionless...

but i'm SURE AND CERTAIN there are CRAZIER ppl......

Okies..........back to hw.....can't really focus...keept thinking about these guys........

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I might not be in the right thread to ask this but does anyone has Shinhwa - 僕らの心には太陽がある lyric? I've been looking for that desperately.. I've opened a request thread in the lyrics section as well but I just try asking here.. Thank you so much~ ^^

uhm..i dunno about the lyrics..buh i kno formula17 posted a karaoke video in youtube w/ the romanizations. u can juss take it off of there? lolz.

here's the link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=u2swSRXSRAk

^nm..nutzie posted a better place. haha. (side note after editing: wow..this thread grew by like....7 posts as i was writing the org. post...shinhwa x333)

it says u can also download it over at shinhwachangjo.net also.

on another note: ahh!! i have missed this thread..i've juss been so bzy w/ college nd all. poop. doood..the song "the street" is my fav. shinhwa song of the moment. gahhhhhhh... :w00t: . x33333.

does newun kno iph we can buy all that japan merchandise online?..or where? o.O. i sooooooooo want to buy it. haha.

is anyone else reliving season 1 of loveletter? I AM! haha. gahhhhh... :rolleyes:. nd u kno how shinhwa was on mnet's 24 star watch? i found..frm look'n through other threads, that mnet's star watch is actually a program where they follow the stars around...i think it said that other people that they were goin to show were super junior nd ss501? sumting like that.

nd aha!!! i juss found this on youtube..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wmYR0kh8pKA

airang extra had a little clip of shinhwa filming the lotteria cf. the good thing about this is? IT'S IN ENGLISH. lmao.

nd juss a random thought...who's seen minwoo during 5th jib wen he had that fake tattoo on his neck? wasn't that just hot? puahh. :]

Guest angel2nyt

my class is not until 11:30 ^^ SocSci1 ^^ hehe...

aw! i haven't thought of that! yeah!!!! the faster the better! can he go now? so he'll come back fast! haha!!!

Well, yesterday was our finals in History 1. our teacher was an hour late. so we thought we won't have the test cause there's only half an hour left. but guess what? he still gave us the finals!

so anyways,

i tried studying for the test while he still wasn't there.... but then i saw SHINHWA! gah!!!! and you know what i did??? i did this:

An0yanha.jpg

i really was trying to study. i swear i was. see? there's my history book on my desk together with my Blue Book (where we will write our exam answers) but wait!!!! what are those? are those pics of shinhwa on my seat??????

Magaralkanga.jpg

i just couldn't resist the temptation!!!! so i started looking at the pics! and gushing.....

ahh!!! what beauty! shinhwa...

Magaralkanga-1.jpg

by this point, you could barely see the history book anymore. wa!

D0ngwan0rHis2.jpg

HISTORY or WANNIE?

what's a girlt o do???

and that's what happened!

^^

ill pick wannie anytime.. haha 2 of my exams are tomorrow so i still have time to come here and post and post and then read my notes..if i have a prof like that.. i'll go out after 30 minutes(like all of my classmates).. we arent that ... but then youre a freshie..freshies really wait for the professors wait until next sem or when youre in your second year already.. you wont even wait until 20 minutes(yes i say this base from experience haha..im such a bad example)

but never never go to school with shinhwa stuff(except if those are mp3s) they are major distraction

wa! everyone's so hyper!!~~~

and poloblue! do not kill mommie alice!!!!!

ahhh... i want to re-do the first pos t so badly already! haha

go to school now!!

hahaha

oh my gosh everybody IS hyper today..

let's have ideas for the first page.. shinhwa history,discography,biography,biology(haha)

Guest chopsticksandspoon

ill pick wannie anytime.. haha 2 of my exams are tomorrow so i still have time to come here and post and post and then read my notes..if i have a prof like that.. i'll go out after 30 minutes(like all of my classmates).. we arent that ... but then youre a freshie..freshies really wait for the professors wait until next sem or when youre in your second year already.. you wont even wait until 20 minutes(yes i say this base from experience haha..im such a bad example)

but never never go to school with shinhwa stuff(except if those are mp3s) they are major distraction

go to school now!!

hahaha

oh my gosh everybody IS hyper today..

let's have ideas for the first page.. shinhwa history,discography,biography,biology(haha)

ahhh..... first year. heeh. we are good boys and girls, taht's why we stayed. lols.

i agree. i saw the pics and was like. "goodbye history!"

school? well, socsci1 will be ending in 20 minutes. hehe. and i didn't attend. i'm doing the reviewer for my history objective exam on monday cause i'll give my friends their copy today. (we assigned each a chapter and do a reviewer) so i skipped class. nothing much to do in socsci anyway, i just sit in socsci and read shinhwa fics ^^ haha. i sometimes recite but that is so seldom... argh. i'll go to school on math. promise!

ahh.. i still need to do that effing comm1 long exam!!!! and it was take home! due in an hour! argh!

Guest angel2nyt

ahhh..... first year. heeh. we are good boys and girls, taht's why we stayed. lols.

i agree. i saw the pics and was like. "goodbye history!"

school? well, socsci1 will be ending in 20 minutes. hehe. and i didn't attend. i'm doing the reviewer for my history objective exam on monday cause i'll give my friends their copy today. (we assigned each a chapter and do a reviewer) so i skipped class. nothing much to do in socsci anyway, i just sit in socsci and read shinhwa fics ^^ haha. i sometimes recite but that is so seldom... argh. i'll go to school on math. promise!

ahh.. i still need to do that effing comm1 long exam!!!! and it was take home! due in an hour! argh!

i think were spamming already... hahaha

youre cutting classes.. good for you

they say.. you will never know the true feeling of a UP student unless you have cut classes, made absences because of lame reasons etc..and we were once high school model students :phew::sweatingbullets:<_< (now i truly am a bad example) hahaha

enough of this finals crap.. what are your plans for the first thread post... i'm guessing you have something on your sleeves..

eerrr... i have to go now.. i have these piles of books to read

and dearies, history and science are really cool(now i feel like im a nerd)

also math(but calculus sometimes make me dizzy)

edit: for the thread starter.. let's try to post TONS and TONS of pics and yes a full discography..

oh and a full list of their awards.. i have NEVER seen a full list.. its always starts from 2003 only

^it'd be wayyy more sexier if shinhwa delivered the chicken to your table. xD

hella yeah. HAHAH

HII :D

anyone remember me? haha

its been sucha long time since ive posted in here

freshman year in highschool. its hetic O_O

lol ANYWAYS -- so i heard that woo.jin is comming out with solos

and maybe wannie too? XPP hopefully dongwan will.

ahah ive been seeing a lot of 'proud to be a we love shinhwa thread poster'

and then i saw some we loves shinhwa.

if anyone wants to know why its we loveS shinhwa...

its because...

it was a typo <_<

i wanted to be honored with making the thread so i was in a

SUPER rush cause i was one of the first 100 people to sign on again after the crash.

so yeahh im currently working on trying to re-do the first page :D

iiiiiiiiiiiii remember you. HAHA.

i love how its we loveS shinhwa. its almost like.. a trademark thing. if it doenst have the 's' its not the same. HAHAH <33

anyways helenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. visit more often!

HMMMMmmm.......altho this is a SHINHWA thread, WATCH MINWOO's NEW MOVIE, if you haven't already!!!

I was sobbing at the end....

Can't wait til JunJin's album, and better yet, MINWOO's ALBUM???? [read a couple pages back that he said he'll be coming out with a new album? yes?>..]

Iono, these days...i've been LOVING DONGWAN more and more!!!!!!!!!! haha..looking at those concert pictures, i get soo dazed......*sigh*

hahaha...there are some hard core SHINHWA fans around, this thread is soo ALIVE, do you guys come on everyday????? sometimes when i get sick of APUS hw, i love coming here to read crazy post that people write...haha....whoott.......they are just sooooooo INCOMPARABLE........

i remember i once stared at a shinhwa picture for like 10 whole minutes.....motionless...

Okies..........back to hw.....can't really focus...keept thinking about these guys........

i want to watch it T^T

you cried? ahh. that makes me want to watch it evne more.

hows his movie doing? did he get good ratings? did it go well ? <33 is it out to download yet? LOLS. i cant wait to watch.

Guest vietgirl604

and apparently, this restaurant belongs to eric:

it's called 'the market O'

im so eating there when i go to korea. its looks nice!!!

Me too! His restaurant looks oh so BEAUTIFUL! Just like him.

i don't think its junjin coz they sang to a girl and then gave her flowers as well... hyesung and the other guys even placed their coats on her... they were singing a happy birthday song.... i'm just wondering who that person is...

Oh woops. I didn't watch the video cause I was busy and I thought you were talking about something really recent like the Singapore concert where they sang to JunJin and stuff..I think it was that concert.

anyone remember me? haha

its because...

it was a typo <_<

SUPER rush cause i was one of the first 100 people to sign on again after the crash.

Oh cool! I hope the first page becomes really PRETTY and eye catching..and cool lols.

eric's market o - he's the manager of the place, and i think when they're just about starting, he was in that place a lot.. i think during one of the christmas/chinese new year greeting, he was filming it in the restaurant.. the menu is pretty unique and it's made from organic materials [or something.. i just remember there was something special about the ingredients] and naturally, it's pretty expensive to actually eat there [well, you can judge it by the interior design too..] i don't think he's there much now, since he's so busy and all.. oh yeah, it's a buffet restaurant~

hyesung's/minwoo internet cafe - i heard minwoo went there quite often, and sometimes, he challenged customers on games and if they win against him, they would receive free hours or something like that.. i don't think hyesung goes there as often..

kyochon chicken branch - they're just the spokesperson for the specific branch, not the owners.. but i heard it's a shinhwa heaven right there.. they have posters and photos on the walls, tables, everywhere.. and remember the gold hand print thingy? i think junjin's was the biggest one, and one of them fell off the wall =P [was it hyesung's? can't remember..] and if you tell the owner that you're a foreign shinhwa fan and stuff, he would give you posters for free [i'm not sure it's signed, but yeah.. as long as you get some, who cares right? it's still shinhwa..] oh how i envy the owner.. he must have known shinhwa personally >_<"

i think that's all i know so far about the businesses..

OH wow. I can't wait to go to ALL THREE places when I go to Korea. I want free posters! MinWoo is so adorable! I can totally imagine him challenging them hahas.

hah!! page ownage!! i think it's 11th..

oh, when you're done posting your chapter, can you pm me? cos i'm after you and i don't check other threads that often [other than this one =p] thank youu~!!!

I'll PM you after she posts...don't worry. Are you reading the chapters though? Or are you going to read them all when it's your turn to post?

on another note: ahh!! i have missed this thread..i've juss been so bzy w/ college nd all. poop. doood..the song "the street" is my fav. shinhwa song of the moment. gahhhhhhh... :w00t: . x33333.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wmYR0kh8pKA

I never got to listen to "The Street" before..is it possible for you to send it to me? And the video is hilarious! I like when Eric screamed at them..then they froze..then he started goofing around..how adorable.

--

I can't wait until the first post changes..maybe you guys could fix it up and PM her the code and she'll add it? I don't know..that might be easier..just state what you're doing so no one else does the same thing..

Also can't wait to watch MinWoo's movie! If we can dl it, please send me the link and whatnot. Oh yeah, do NOT change the thread title..it's perfect with the loveS hahas..I like it. Makes it unique hahas.

:)vietgirl604

[Pics] 10/5 Osaka Concert Fan Pics

Popular group Shinhwa held their Osaka 8 album tour concert on the 26 of September.

Since May starting from Seoul, they held several Asia Tour Concerts ---[sHINHWA, 2006 Tour‘STATE OF THE ART] at China, Singapore, Thailand and Japan, total of 5 countries at 7 places.

A total of 100,000 fans attended the concert. This proved that Shinhwa has reached a high popularity in Asia, thus it started a new chapter in Shinhwa history.

osakastadiummd9.jpg

osakajinscreentk5.jpg

osakascreenelectricmg5.jpg

osakastagecy8.jpg

osakastage2shinhwaqe9.jpg

osakastageothershinhwace7.jpg

osakaericonstagevn3.jpg

osakaericonstage2oj0.jpg

osakaminonstageiv6.jpg

osakaminonstage2hk1.jpg

osakadongwanonstageut1.jpg

osakadongwanonstage2lv9.jpg

osakadongwanonstage3tf2.jpg

osakadongwanonstage4yz3.jpg

osakasungieonstageop0.jpg

osakasungieonstage2jj0.jpg

osakajinonstagerb0.jpg

osakajinonstage2ei7.jpg

osakaandyonstagefj5.jpg

osakaandyonstage2ca9.jpg

osakashinhwaonstagewg1.jpg

osakashinhwaonstage2kw1.jpg

Credits on pics, Enne@Shinhwaism for eng trans, nuriko126@bestshinhwa for chinese trans

Enjoy once again on this pics. I was like whoa again upon looking at the pics. hehe.

Read from a news that Shinhwa members and their managers are having one week break now. But poor Eric is still having his filming for his drama and he can't have this one week break. Poor him.

Guest luckyyou

screencaps will be edited in soon :) they are old(er) files, but just have been uploaded.

mgd1gn2.th.jpg mgd2li2.th.jpg mgd3sp4.th.jpg mgd4gi4.th.jpg

[hi-li] Shinhwa - 060908 - MBC Good Day - Lotteria Burger CF Filmsite

smnet1ie5.th.jpg smnet2og4.th.jpg smnet3rb0.th.jpg smnet4oa3.th.jpg

[hi-li] Shinhwa - 060911 - M.Net Wide News - Lotteria Burger CF Filmsite

kbs1gz0.th.jpg kbs2uu5.th.jpg kbs3re4.th.jpg kbs4zj5.th.jpg

[hi-li] Shinhwa - 060912 - KBS Star Magazine - Lotteria Burger CF Filmsite

available @ http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

[info] Song List for Osaka Concert

01:Hey, come on

02:Perfect man

03:Hero

04:Midnight Girl

05:You re my everything

06:I pray 4 u

07:アンディ/Girls exclusive(ANDY)

08:ドンワン/Tears(DONGWAN)

09:ドンワン/Cry sour Grape(DONGWAN)

10:ヘソン/同じ想い(Same Thoughts (Japan version))

11:ヘソン&ソンミン/Keep Holding You(HYESUNG & SUNMIN)

12:ソンミン/ふたりぼっち(SUNMIN solo)

13:Time machine

14:Sun Flower ~Happy Birthday~

15:How do I say

16:Only one

17:Wild eyes

18:Lyn(ゲスト)/愛したじゃない

19:Lyn(ゲスト)/Will

20:チョンジン/愛は訪れない(Love Wont Come)JUNJIN

21:チョンジン/King of Dance

22:ミヌ/Bump!!!

23:ミヌ/Let me love you

24:ミヌ/Battle

25:蜃気楼

26:僕らの心には太陽がある

27:Once in a lifetime

28:Your man

29:Brand new

30:アンコール/Oh!(ENCORE)

31:アンコール/Yo!(ENCORE)

Credits to Enne@SHinhwaism for eng trans and nuriko126@bestshinhwa for chinese trans

enne- Thanks for answering my question about the SG police a couple pages back :)

kyochon chicken branch - they're just the spokesperson for the specific branch, not the owners.. but i heard it's a shinhwa heaven right there.. they have posters and photos on the walls, tables, everywhere.. and remember the gold hand print thingy? i think junjin's was the biggest one, and one of them fell off the wall =P [was it hyesung's? can't remember..] and if you tell the owner that you're a foreign shinhwa fan and stuff, he would give you posters for free [i'm not sure it's signed, but yeah.. as long as you get some, who cares right? it's still shinhwa..] oh how i envy the owner.. he must have known shinhwa personally >_<"

i think that's all i know so far about the businesses..

^

Since kyochon chicken is a franchise...ShinHwa does own one of the stores. I think they brought franchise rights (either that or they have have some shares) and there were some news about it a while back. Andy was filming Lovers in Prague at the time and wore a silver suit to the ribbon cutting ceremony. It was funny for awhile on th gameshows because of PMS on xman (who owns a chicken store) and Shin Jung wan on LL (nicknamed chicken). So technically they own that particular store, and the profits go to them...except the probably have to pay an annual franchise fee. It's like if I wanted to open a MacDonald's or something, I would do that.

A questions guy and gals. Has anyone watched the clip where Shin Hae Chul talk about wannie on Norewah. The gist is he's saying that Wannie is outspoken, and not really like an actor? But I don't really understand why it's so funny :sweatingbullets:

Guest xmkaex

anyone remember me? haha

its because...

it was a typo <_<

same here but its sophmore year for me T-T

whatever you plan to do with the first post..i think it'll look fablous.^-^

*raises hand*

haha....T_________________T im crazy...lol

nd juss a random thought...who's seen minwoo during 5th jib wen he had that fake tattoo on his neck? wasn't that just hot? puahh. :]

ahhh it just made him look hotter. xD

--------edit

muahahhaha i own another page ^-^

Guest katelin_kim

just wen to the first page and i saw one thing that made me confuse

it said that DW is the rapper and singer

have anyone heard DW rap?

sorry if this is a silly question

Guest sheepeesh

^ er... think tht was during the first album? hahah then i guess they figured he was better at singing? hey even hyesung can rap!

but but my question is... WHERE'S the Kim Dong Wan page? what happened to the links on the first page? *SOB*

my class is not until 11:30 ^^ SocSci1 ^^ hehe...

aw! i haven't thought of that! yeah!!!! the faster the better! can he go now? so he'll come back fast! haha!!!

Well, yesterday was our finals in History 1. our teacher was an hour late. so we thought we won't have the test cause there's only half an hour left. but guess what? he still gave us the finals!

so anyways,

i tried studying for the test while he still wasn't there.... but then i saw SHINHWA! gah!!!! and you know what i did??? i did this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v114/evi...13/An0yanha.jpg

i really was trying to study. i swear i was. see? there's my history book on my desk together with my Blue Book (where we will write our exam answers) but wait!!!! what are those? are those pics of shinhwa on my seat??????

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v114/evi...agaralkanga.jpg

i just couldn't resist the temptation!!!! so i started looking at the pics! and gushing.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v114/evi...ngmagaraleh.jpg

ahh!!! what beauty! shinhwa...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v114/evi...aralkanga-1.jpg

by this point, you could barely see the history book anymore. wa!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v114/evi...ngwan0rHis2.jpg

HISTORY or WANNIE?

what's a girlt o do???

and that's what happened!

^^

hahha... krizza.. hard isn't it?!? torn between studying and wannie-shi..

if im your shoes, i think i'll go ga-ga!!

but at least you're doing good on your studies (is it??).. shinhwa would be an inspiration..

poloblue.. why don't you reconcile with krizza?? isn't it a hint that you post after her?? hehehe..

Guest poloblue

poloblue.. why don't you reconcile with krizza?? isn't it a hint that you post after her?? hehehe..

no! its only a coincidence, plus, i have *Ayu* now

does n e one have the link to dl minwoo's new movie?????? i want to watch it!

ive been watching episodes of Nonstop 5 lately, the first episode that MinWoo appears in is actually funny!!! he is such a player in the episode! puahahah, its hilarious

Guest lenakeem

dont worry guys i have a pretty direct idea of what im gonna do with the first page. im just gonna take it step by step XPP

and i requested a poster by dearskye. cause shes friggen awesome at photoshopping :D

so just sit back and wait and watch the first post become beautiful :D

so that i dont SPAM.

anyone keeping up with wannaies new drama?

did it already come out? i think it did right??...

ahk i feel like such a bad fan XPP

and i heard that christine is trying to get all the shinhwa

cds kekeke. dont worry you'll be able to do it :D

wait-- i think it was you?? iono i was readaing the pages and i thought

i saw that O_O maybe it wasnt christine.. well anyways if it was

i was finally caught up with all the cds when i was around 7th

grade XPP. and trust me it wasnt easy or cheap. cause i refused

to buy it from soompi. i wanted to buy it from the store directly.. -_-

being my stubborn self >.< good luck fighting! lol

no! its only a coincidence, plus, i have *Ayu* now

does n e one have the link to dl minwoo's new movie?????? i want to watch it!

ive been watching episodes of Nonstop 5 lately, the first episode that MinWoo appears in is actually funny!!! he is such a player in the episode! puahahah, its hilarious

that movie JUST came out in theaters in korea O_O.

i dont think there would be clear and non bootlegged stuff out yet.

just wen to the first page and i saw one thing that made me confuse

it said that DW is the rapper and singer

have anyone heard DW rap?

sorry if this is a silly question

yes he IS a rapper.

if you hearhim introduce himself the 'shinhwa' way

or .. well every other boybands way..

where there like we are shinhwa! and yeah he says

he sings and raps for the group

and he raps in the 1st a little and 2nd for sure.

hahah dont worry guys i got all that info out of the goodenter website

i think the shinhwa boys filled it out themselfs. so im 110% sure that

its all true :D

^ er... think tht was during the first album? hahah then i guess they figured he was better at singing? hey even hyesung can rap!

but but my question is... WHERE'S the Kim Dong Wan page? what happened to the links on the first page? *SOB*

uhh yeahh i kinda just erased them O_O

anyone wanna give me a list of links you guys would

want up on the first page?

Archived