[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

i don't think its junjin coz they sang to a girl and then gave her flowers as well... hyesung and the other guys even placed their coats on her... they were singing a happy birthday song.... i'm just wondering who that person is...

I think that's JunJin if it's recent.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WanMinBin

hey people, sorry to just butt in here, but I'm holidaying in seoul right now and I got some directions in the east asia sub-forum here, on how to get to Eric's Market-O, MinSyung's Cafe Mall and the SH kyochon shop, BUT I still couldn't locate them. well, the closest I came to finding one of them was MinSyung's Cafe Mall, and all I saw was the building it's suppose to be in, and the sign for it outside the building. when I went upstairs to the 3rd floor where it's suppose to be located, there was nothing there. I even asked around using "Lee Min Woo" but nobody understood me. ><;;

the 3 stores are suppose to be in the same area, but gosh, have they like closed down or something? does anybody who lives in Seoul know?

I want to go to Apkujung again next week after chuseok is over, to try and find them again.

I want my free SH posters from kyochon! :blush:

Guest poloblue

so the kyochon shop, does shinhwa own it or do they just advertise for it???? and u know how they were in that lotteria rice-burger cf? whats lotteria? cos ive heard of some lotteria ice cream thing that ss501 did a cf for

-edit-

tsk tsk, its been 4 hours and no one has posted!!!!!!!

well by the way, u know how labingtatlo was my shinhwa wife??? and then we divorced????well, i found someone new!!!!! labingtatlo, say hello to my new shinhwa girlfriend *ayu*. she even bakes, check out her muffins in the food thread! (in "what i cooked today")

Guest `soliloquy

so the kyochon shop, does shinhwa own it or do they just advertise for it???? and u know how they were in that lotteria rice-burger cf? whats lotteria? cos ive heard of some lotteria ice cream thing that ss501 did a cf for

Hey boyfriend! Haha.. okay, that sounded funny. :rolleyes:

Anyways, from what I know Lotteria is sorta like a brand. Like you get these Lotteria burgers, Lotteria candy, ice cream etc.

The kyochon shop, I believe they're just advertising for them, I don't think they actually own the place.

Those pictures of Eric's restaurant looks divine!

I wonder if they find time to stop by their businesses to check up on things every once in a while.. {starts having thoughts}

I think they really do own the shop, perhaps they invest a pretty good sum of money on them while having a business partner who works full time there- seeing to the going-on's of the shops?

Guest qaxlod

When I went to Korea this summer, I visited all the SHINHWA SITES!

I left so many heartful messages <333 ^^:;

I LOVE SHINHWA!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I was watching YSMM Ep. 176 which had the cast of Please Come Back, Soon-Ae ....

I thought what a coincidence that you guys were talking about member's body especially Hyesung's body here and one of the host in YSMM (Jong Shin) mentioned that he was in the bath house and he saw Hyesung and another actor (I forgot his name) walking naked and Jong Shin said they look really good...being tall and etc. And because he (Jong Shin) was embarassed of his own body compare to Hyesung and the other guy, he started lathering his body with soap so others won't notice his body! LOL!

I thought WOW, he actually said Hyesung from Shinhwa? Then they showed little picture of Hyesung so it was him! LOL! Too bad we weren't in the same bath house....eventhough we wouldn't be in the same room because it'll be for men only but my adopted son, "poloblue" can go in and take picture for us???? LOL! Wait, that's too x-rated! LOL!

"Mommie" Alice

Guest lenakeem

HII :D

anyone remember me? haha

its been sucha long time since ive posted in here

freshman year in highschool. its hetic O_O

lol ANYWAYS -- so i heard that woo.jin is comming out with solos

and maybe wannie too? XPP hopefully dongwan will.

ahah ive been seeing a lot of 'proud to be a we love shinhwa thread poster'

and then i saw some we loves shinhwa.

if anyone wants to know why its we loveS shinhwa...

its because...

it was a typo <_<

i wanted to be honored with making the thread so i was in a

SUPER rush cause i was one of the first 100 people to sign on again after the crash.

so yeahh im currently working on trying to re-do the first page :D

Guest katelin_kim

anyone remember me? haha

its because...

it was a typo <_<

SUPER rush cause i was one of the first 100 people to sign on again after the crash.

U R A FRESHMAN ?? I am a senior, i feel so old man . hihi, enjoy ur freshman yr ! my senior yr is so tiring, i hfeel like dying huhu. But whenever i see or hear Shinhwa , my mud will get better ^_^. By the way , where do u live??? I live in San Jose, CA

Guest nutzie

psshhh!!! you're feeling old?? i think i'm even older than you are, and i'm not even graduating.. yet.. O_o how sad is that?? geez, i can't wait to finish school.. it's such a pain in the butt -_-"

anyways, back to business.. this is what i've found out so far..

eric's market o - he's the manager of the place, and i think when they're just about starting, he was in that place a lot.. i think during one of the christmas/chinese new year greeting, he was filming it in the restaurant.. the menu is pretty unique and it's made from organic materials [or something.. i just remember there was something special about the ingredients] and naturally, it's pretty expensive to actually eat there [well, you can judge it by the interior design too..] i don't think he's there much now, since he's so busy and all.. oh yeah, it's a buffet restaurant~

hyesung's/minwoo internet cafe - i heard minwoo went there quite often, and sometimes, he challenged customers on games and if they win against him, they would receive free hours or something like that.. i don't think hyesung goes there as often..

kyochon chicken branch - they're just the spokesperson for the specific branch, not the owners.. but i heard it's a shinhwa heaven right there.. they have posters and photos on the walls, tables, everywhere.. and remember the gold hand print thingy? i think junjin's was the biggest one, and one of them fell off the wall =P [was it hyesung's? can't remember..] and if you tell the owner that you're a foreign shinhwa fan and stuff, he would give you posters for free [i'm not sure it's signed, but yeah.. as long as you get some, who cares right? it's still shinhwa..] oh how i envy the owner.. he must have known shinhwa personally >_<"

i think that's all i know so far about the businesses..

Guest chopsticksandspoon

anyone remember me? haha

its because...

it was a typo <_<

yehey!!! you're here!!!! freshman highschool? i'm a freshman college student! lols. *feels old*

yep, jin's album is coming out... this week??????????

wnnie i think after the army. oh no! please not the army!!! i don't really want to talk about the army. haha. it makes me sad.

well, the 'proud to be a we love shinhwa thread poster' blinkie is made by your trully. i didn't want to put "loves" cause hehe, i'm kinda a sucker for grammar. (though at times my grammar and spelling here is poor cause of rushing the typing and everything) so i made it into a "heart" instead ^^ hehe.

it was a typo?

i knew it!

re-doing the first page? i was honestly debating on pming you cause i wanted to re-do it. haha... i could help you make the graphics and all.... shinhwa banners and stuff.... ^^ if you want you cna give me what you want it to look like and i'll take care of teh rest. we can also include project orange in teh first page!!!! and the links that rozzy are compiling! and everything!!! ahh!!!! haha. i'm thinking to much again.

all i'm trying to say is that i want the first post to look extremely : WOW! FIRST POST!

like that.

poloblue, hehe... glad you found *ayu* now you can stop pestering me. thanks God.

*ayu*, i remember you in my the rebellion collection thread... that's you right? aww... i was really touched by what you said about my stories. plus we both love Kim jeong Hoon... ^^ have you joined my fanlisting for him? ( My Prince - a kjh fanlisting ^^)

Guest angel2nyt

yehey!!! you're here!!!! freshman highschool? i'm a freshman college student! lols. *feels old*

yep, jin's album is coming out... this week??????????

wnnie i think after the army. oh no! please not the army!!! i don't really want to talk about the army. haha. it makes me sad.

re-doing the first page? i was honestly debating on pming you cause i wanted to re-do it. haha... i could help you make the graphics and all.... shinhwa banners and stuff.... ^^ if you want you cna give me what you want it to look like and i'll take care of teh rest. we can also include project orange in teh first page!!!! and the links that rozzy are compiling! and everything!!! ahh!!!! haha. i'm thinking to much again.

all i'm trying to say is that i want the first post to look extremely :

like that.

what are you still doing here?? its 10:30am dont you have an exam?hahaha

i do hehe

and please a lot of people are older than you..(including me)

ive have also been planning on redoing the first page.. so that it would look fantabulous

i actually want wannie to go to the army right away..so that he could go out right away too

the faster the better

Guest chopsticksandspoon

what are you still doing here?? its 10:30am dont you have an exam?hahaha

i do hehe

and please a lot of people are older than you..(including me)

ive have also been planning on redoing the first page.. so that it would look fantabulous

i actually want wannie to go to the army right away..so that he could go out right away too

the faster the better

my class is not until 11:30 ^^ SocSci1 ^^ hehe...

aw! i haven't thought of that! yeah!!!! the faster the better! can he go now? so he'll come back fast! haha!!!

Well, yesterday was our finals in History 1. our teacher was an hour late. so we thought we won't have the test cause there's only half an hour left. but guess what? he still gave us the finals!

so anyways,

i tried studying for the test while he still wasn't there.... but then i saw SHINHWA! gah!!!! and you know what i did??? i did this:

An0yanha.jpg

i really was trying to study. i swear i was. see? there's my history book on my desk together with my Blue Book (where we will write our exam answers) but wait!!!! what are those? are those pics of shinhwa on my seat??????

Magaralkanga.jpg

i just couldn't resist the temptation!!!! so i started looking at the pics! and gushing.....

Cnbngmagaraleh.jpg

ahh!!! what beauty! shinhwa...

Magaralkanga-1.jpg

by this point, you could barely see the history book anymore. wa!

D0ngwan0rHis2.jpg

HISTORY or WANNIE?

what's a girlt o do???

and that's what happened!

^^

Guest coolieever

^ omg... thats what im doing right now too... my shinhwa 5th cd was just right there... so i just started looking over the lyrics... and.. one thing led to another, and im now here... haha

gahh... i havnt posted here for days.... school is lame.. and im sure all of you agree with me on this... blah, i have STARTED on my chapter for the project orange fanfiction... but probably wont finish it till next week because i have a volleyball tournament this weekend...

Guest theLEGEND

Okay, I might not be in the right thread to ask this but does anyone has Shinhwa - 僕らの心には太陽がある lyric? I've been looking for that desperately.. I've opened a request thread in the lyrics section as well but I just try asking here.. Thank you so much~ ^^

Guest nutzie

labingtatlo haaa~~ i'm still older than you tooo!!! 2nd year!! erm, what do you call those again? i don't remember, cos we don't use those terms that often here.. sophomore was it? geez, don't know don't care -_-"

if i really have to choose history or dongwan, duuhhh!! i would totally choose dongwan.. history is one of my most hated subject.. can't stand it man.. i always failed history in school.. hahaha.. i have never passed, not even once.. well, maybe a couple of times in elementary, but that's about where it stopped..

does anybody know when they're really going to the army? nothing has been said about army stuff, and now that you guys mention it.. is dongwan really in the army? what about the rest of them? i don't think so, cos eric's still doing his filming and minwoo is preparing for his solo album and all.. though, i just realized, we haven't heard much from dongwan O_o"

hah!! page ownage!! i think it's 11th..

^ omg... thats what im doing right now too... my shinhwa 5th cd was just right there... so i just started looking over the lyrics... and.. one thing led to another, and im now here... haha

gahh... i havnt posted here for days.... school is lame.. and im sure all of you agree with me on this... blah, i have STARTED on my chapter for the project orange fanfiction... but probably wont finish it till next week because i have a volleyball tournament this weekend...

oh, when you're done posting your chapter, can you pm me? cos i'm after you and i don't check other threads that often [other than this one =p] thank youu~!!!

oh, shinhwa's bokura no kokoro ni wa taiyo ga aru lyrics [japanese, romanized and translations] can be found here..

http://forums.boajjang.com/lofiversion/index.php/t72815.html

this is like, the 4th time i'm editing this post -_-"

Guest chopsticksandspoon

labingtatlo haaa~~ i'm still older than you tooo!!! 2nd year!! erm, what do you call those again? i don't remember, cos we don't use those terms that often here.. sophomore was it? geez, don't know don't care -_-"

if i really have to choose history or dongwan, duuhhh!! i would totally choose dongwan.. history is one of my most hated subject.. can't stand it man.. i always failed history in school.. hahaha.. i have never passed, not even once.. well, maybe a couple of times in elementary, but that's about where it stopped..

does anybody know when they're really going to the army? nothing has been said about army stuff, and now that you guys mention it.. is dongwan really in the army? what about the rest of them? i don't think so, cos eric's still doing his filming and minwoo is preparing for his solo album and all.. though, i just realized, we haven't heard much from dongwan O_o"

hah!! page ownage!! i think it's 11th..

oh, when you're done posting your chapter, can you pm me? cos i'm after you and i don't check other threads that often [other than this one =p] thank youu~!!!

yeah, it's sophomore.

history or wannie?? hehe. i love history! well, philippines history is so colorful! so many battles with spain and america and japan.. so so many things to know. i love history. hehe. i just hate the objective exams... ew. essay questions are okay though ^^

yeah, what are the boys up to now????

i think that vietgirl pms the person when it's her turn to write ^^ so don't worry.

coolieever, lols. shinhwa si such a distraction! ^^

Guest poloblue

^ labingtatlo, i always post after u!!!! hm, weird huh

....Too bad we weren't in the same bath house....eventhough we wouldn't be in the same room because it'll be for men only but my adopted son, "poloblue" can go in and take picture for us???? LOL! Wait, that's too x-rated! LOL!

"Mommie" Alice

uh, yes, way too x-rated. if i was in the same bath house as hyesung, or ne other shinhwa member, i don't think i would even want to look let alone take a photo.

oh Mommie Alice, just thinking, do u want to be in my fanfic, if i write one? u get to have shinhwa as your sons. But in the story, u die (sorry!!!)

if u update the first pic, maybe u could change the pics? just a suggestion. what about like a timeline sort of thing showing pics of shinhwa from then till now

Guest nutzie

labingtatlo i've always hated history.. hahahah.. thank goodness i don't have to take it after sec 2.. science rules!!! *uh, okay.. i'll shut my big mouth up now..*

poloblue that's not nice!! don't kill mommie alice!!

suggestion for first page update.. shouldn't we have a history of the band too? and maybe the variety shows they came out in.. and yes, pictures!! everybody loves pictures!!! *grins*

why do i sound so hyper? i feel so drugged because of mr peters.. *slumps*

Okay gals, stop talking about age. You gals are really making feel OLD! LOL!

Yes, "poloblue", I would love to be in your fanfic. But please don't kill me off too early. LOL!

"Mommie" Alice

oh Mommie Alice, just thinking, do u want to be in my fanfic, if i write one? u get to have shinhwa as your sons. But in the story, u die (sorry!!!)

Guest chopsticksandspoon

wa! everyone's so hyper!!~~~

and poloblue! do not kill mommie alice!!!!!

ahhh... i want to re-do the first pos t so badly already! haha

Archived