[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest superstar`kiss

kdrama_luv3r: Its a ShinHyeSung song from his solo album.

Please help me by joining my forum down below on my signature! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! :wub:

SHINHWA FIGHTING!!!*

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest katelin_kim

thanks Missbella for that pix , they all luk so cute in it , hihi, so .......hyper!^_^ .

hehe, i just got the Inspiration#1 . so happy i think their album is really gud, all of the songs are nice .

I am gonna buy the 8th edition 2 , but ........ broke rite now, have to wait 'till thanksgiving to buy it , so sad><. My friend told me it's really gud .

MY FAVORITE CLIP OF SHINHWA AT THE MOMENT:

well its bout dongwan. :D

DONGWAN'S SOLO in the live concert in 2003

«link ^-^

everytime i hear this, i have no doubt that dongwan will be great if he release a solo album.

oh yeah can tell me what the song is?

^it's called:

진담 (JinDam):

오래 된 것 같아

우리 처음 만난 날 가끔 생각 나

좋은 사람 같아 보인다고 친구로 지내 보자던말

하지만말야 난

실은 그게 잘 안 돼 널 만날 때마다

눈도 마주치기 힘들어

내 마음 들킬까 봐

이런 내 맘 모르겠지만

네 앞에선 진지해본적 없었지만

언젠간 알게 될거란

작은 기대로 행복해

널 그릴 때마다

너 마주칠 때면 네 앞에만 서면

난 바보가 되나봐

딴소리만 늘어놓고 혼자서 웃거든

할수만 있으면 너 괜찮다면

내일 다시 만나면

네 앞에서 노래할께

널 위한 노래를

나 기다려 볼께 조금 더 지켜볼께

눈빛만으로 날 느낄 수 있는 그 날이 올 때까지

네게 부담주기는 싫어

이런 내 맘 모르겠지만

네 앞에선 진지해본 적 없었지만

언젠간 알게 될거란

작은 기대로 행복해

널 그릴 때마다

때론 연인처럼 때론 친구처럼 지낼수만 있으면

하지만 널 못 볼때면 혼자 불안한걸

이런 날 안다면 너도 고민되면 가끔 내 생각하면

우리 사랑하기로 해 오늘부터 매일

너만을

때론 연인처럼 때론 친구처럼 지낼수만 있으면

하지만 널 못 볼때면 혼자 불안한걸

이런 날 안다면 너도 고민되면 가끔 내 생각하면

우리 사랑하기로 해 오늘부터 매일

credits to: aheeyah.com B)

Translations eh? ANYWAY, it's such a cute song.. ^_^

My my my.. love those pics!!~And i j/ love watching Shinhwa clips b/c they never fail to make me laugh out loud haha. :P *Thanks for sharing everyone! :D

Shinhwa Fighting!!

Guest clairdeluned

Wait you guys, is it true that Super Girls (new girl group from SM) is planning on taking Shinhwa's balloon colors?

^thank you ^-^

and you avatar is so cutee. i love minwoo's hair like that. x D

MY FAVORITE CLIP OF SHINHWA AT THE MOMENT:

well its bout dongwan. :D

DONGWAN'S SOLO in the live concert in 2003

«link ^-^

everytime i hear this, i have no doubt that dongwan will be great if he release a solo album.

oh yeah can tell me what the song is?

edit---

yay i own a page...

its been a while ^-^

*screams* krizza~!!!!

where have you been? haven't seen you for a looooong time here.. i can't catch you online on YM

thanks for the dongwan clip.. i happened to like that song too..

Guest poloblue

*screams* krizza~!!!!

where have you been? haven't seen you for a looooong time here.. i can't catch you online on YM

yes speaking of Krizza, where has she been lately? most of you regular posters know that Krizza is my 'Shinhwa Wife' right? well, just to let you know, we divorced under, Shinhwaism religion, a few weeks ago! its was mutual and now im crying alot, tears of joy that is! lol lol take that Krizza!

^ rofl you two divorced? WHY!

they said they're gonna release a japan concert dvd early next year. ^^

can't wait

ohh crazy. HAHA thanks julieeeeee <3

Wait you guys, is it true that Super Girls (new girl group from SM) is planning on taking Shinhwa's balloon colors?

:o :o

oh no they ddint! *snaps fingers*

doesnt another group have orange too? i 4ge.t. ahaha

well whatever manssssss. our orange is THE BEST.

Guest miss':bella

Let's keep this thread alive even though their group activities have come to an end! AJA AJA FIGHTING <3

SHINHWA CHANGJO will be with you forever~~

Guest chibimarukochan

they're starting their solo activies soon aren't they? who's going to start first? :o

i've noticed that junjin has gained some weight nowadays...or has he's been working out a lot more? he used to be pretty skinny.

Guest xmkaex

i think its gonna be junjin who start his activites first. cuz i heard his solo will be release in october..and guess what today's already october ^-^

AWWW HE*L NO!....they better not. shinhwa owns orange.

x| sorry for my bad language. it just that shinhwa's color has been orange for 9 years already and now some big sm girl group wants to take that away...that's just wrong.

thanks you guys for find the song for me ^-^

Guest sunnydays.

^ LOL. I love how you guys start bustin out on the language. (; puahaha ~ But... that would be really bad for Super Girls to take the color orange... not only will they be ridiculed by Shinhwa fans U__U;;, but... IT AIN'T THEIR COLOR. Orange will forever be Shinhwa. (; puehehe

OMG, i love the clips. thanks so much! Keep them coming. tee hee. (: <3

EDIT -

2ND ROTATION OF "OH SNAPS!" THREAD IS NOW UP.

Here is the link: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...t&p=3843205

Please comment? :P This 2nd rotation was kinda... eh... since I was frantic with updating the thing. --;; Next rotation will be better, I promise.<3 Ahh, but they still look hot in those pics, so... hehe (:

Guest tvxqsaraeng

hey all long time no talk T-T lolz.....juss want to be random and say thank you to all of you guys for posting up pics, links, and love towards Shinhwa....it makes my day ^-^

stupid SM audition made me depressed and now Shinhwa is givign me hope ~~~ haha. so thanks all ^-^

Guest nutzie

why the hell are they taking orange?? aren't they the girl version of super junior?? go take their blue then.. or pink.. or whatever.. why orange?? if they do that, i bet they're gonna have more antis than fans.. i can guarantee that..

Guest poloblue

AWWW HE*L NO!....they better not. shinhwa owns orange.

x| sorry for my bad language. it just that shinhwa's color has been orange for 9 years already and now some big sm girl group wants to take that away...that's just wrong.

why the hell are they taking orange?? aren't they the girl version of super junior?? go take their blue then.. or pink.. or whatever.. why orange?? if they do that, i bet they're gonna have more antis than fans.. i can guarantee that..

can't believe they are taking orange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they should take brown, the colour of poo! cos thats what they are! they are sh!t !!!!! yes they are Sh!t !!!!!

Let's keep this thread alive even though their group activities have come to an end! AJA AJA FIGHTING <3

SHINHWA CHANGJO will be with you forever~~

couldn't agree more!

-edit-

oooh, i own a page!!! fourth time

'fourth in a lifetime, fly to the stars......'

Guest chopsticksandspoon

^ LOL. I love how you guys start bustin out on the language. (; puahaha ~ But... that would be really bad for Super Girls to take the color orange... not only will they be ridiculed by Shinhwa fans U__U;;, but... IT AIN'T THEIR COLOR. Orange will forever be Shinhwa. (; puehehe

OMG, i love the clips. thanks so much! Keep them coming. tee hee. (: <3

EDIT -

2ND ROTATION OF "OH SNAPS!" THREAD IS NOW UP.

Here is the link: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...t&p=3843205

Please comment? :P This 2nd rotation was kinda... eh... since I was frantic with updating the thing. --;; Next rotation will be better, I promise.<3 Ahh, but they still look hot in those pics, so... hehe (:

yay!!!!

i have n't been here for a while... is kinda busy to read much!!! but i will read on it tomorrow....!!!! and reply to every post! haah...

anyways... yay FLIPSIDE!!!!! goooooo!!!!!!!

plus i have A NEW shinhwa fic: YESTERDAY

it's kinda Eric-hyesung.... as the main male leads!!!!!! and me as the girl!~ haah

wwaaa... so many clips to watch!!!!!!

those new girls.... WILL DIE! haah...

i swear SM is still bitter about SHINHWA leaving them. they are going on all ends to clash with the legends. gah.

*screams* krizza~!!!!

thanks for the dongwan clip.. i happened to like that song too..

sorry... i'll try to log on this afternoon! lots of school stiff to catch on! as much as i love shinhwa, i need to study to! so i can one day go to korea and stalk them! haah!!!! ^^

and speaking of poloblue, yep. we're divorced already. hehe. he suggested it. haha. i'm not depressed or anything. just happy to be loyal to my husband again. M. i mean, wannie. haha.

^^

Guest tiffyisashinhwafreak!

WHAT! :huh: taking ORANGE :fury: WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is totalling wrong :fury: :fury:

Orange......that is totally wrong...they should not take it....take like pink or something....or like...umm...pale pink...pick a girly color....NOT ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fury:

[Pics] 10/2 Shinhwa in 24/9 Tokyo concert (Lots of fanpics)

tokyoandyeg2.jpg

tokyodongwancd3.jpg

tokyodongwan2bt5.jpg

tokyodongwan3hy4.jpg

tokyodongwan4oz1.jpg

tokyoericet2.jpg

tokyoeric2qh0.jpg

tokyoeric3fk7.jpg

tokyojinod1.jpg

tokyojin2nf9.jpg

tokyojin3cv5.jpg

tokyominjy0.jpg

tokyomin2mz1.jpg

tokyominjinzx8.jpg

tokyosungiejx4.jpg

tokyosungie2ss9.jpg

tokyominsyungbp2.jpg

tokyominsyung2zg6.jpg

tokyominsyung3xg6.jpg

tokyoricsyungbb6.jpg

tokyosyungdyminiw1.jpg

So many fan pics. Enjoy ppl :D

Credits to Shinhwaism, Ocean6 and BestShinhwa

Guest poloblue

whoa! so may pics,

thanks enne!

ive noticed that dongwan has crow's feet, he is ageing. he's probably working too hard!

all shinhwa hyungs have such good bodies, i wished i had a good body!

i swear SM is still bitter about SHINHWA leaving them. they are going on all ends to clash with the legends. gah.

and speaking of poloblue, yep. we're divorced already. hehe. he suggested it. haha. i'm not depressed or anything. just happy to be loyal to my husband again. M. i mean, wannie. haha.

so what made shinhwa leave sm???

and about labingtatlo yes we divorced, cos she was unfaithful!!! lol

Archived