[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest miss':bella

OMG... thanks for sharing the first kiss & first love article! XD It was funny reading them ~ Eric's first kiss was weird. u__u;; LOL ~ Awww and Dongwan's & Andy's first love is so cute & sad & funny :P

Oh wow. Interesting, I've always wondered what would happen if the celebrities found Soompi. Haha. :D

ps - hey guys, guess what, Throw My Fist MV comes out tomorrow. (; <3

I seriously cannot wait for the Throw My First MV!!! ^^;;

Ah. I can't wait to get my hands on the Inspiration #1 album too! FIGHTING

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tanyl78

if i'm not wrong... the best centre 2 blocks of $168 pricing are taken up by the shinhwa changjo club already when they did the piority pre booking....

Actually u dun have to go all the way to kallang to get the better seats... what you can do is to go to any sistic counter, wisma or bugis if town is easier for you and ask for the best location tickets.... but usually its not too different from the internet booking... at most bring a pair of binoculars with you!! i'm definitely bringing mine....heheh

if you really want to get to the front.. then its only the standing tickets... but if you know the Q'ing history in singapore.. its actually quite a terror... as people who bought the standing tix will try their best to be early in Q and try to stand as front as possible (i think the past records was like 1 week or 2 weeks in advance?).. so u can try your luck.... and standing wise... if you can't squeeze all the way to the front... i think rite from about 5th row onwards... u probably wont be able to see much.. esp if 1 is not too tall... or people in front few rows of you start to hold something and sway at different directions...

anyway good luck with your seats... and let's all go shout and have fun together on tat nite!!!

dang! i bought the 168 standing ticket... 1 or 2 weeks is crazy! that mean i'll be left behind at the back =[

Guest nutzie

dang! i bought the 168 standing ticket... 1 or 2 weeks is crazy! that mean i'll be left behind at the back =[

may i suggest something? bring a ladder =P just kidding..

FLiPSiDE wouldn't it be good if shinhwa members are soompi members and visit this thread? i would just freeze on my seat if they ever reply to our messages =P

on a second thought, they would be thanking us too, along with shinhwachangjo, during concerts and performances *dreamy look*

*shakes head* i'm going crazy..

Guest coolieever

RAWR!!!!!!

dont mind this, just a rant about EVIL CHILDREN.....

GAHHHHH!!!! I JUST FINISHED THREE SKETCHES OF MINWOO!!! THEY LOOKED WAY BETTER THEN MY OTHER ONE, BUT THE STUPID KIDS I HAVE TO BABYSIT RUINED THEM WITH PAINT!!!!! arg... well, the only reason im still babysitting is for buying shinhwa stuff... so its all worth it... *does deep breathing*.....

one more day..... one more day..... *does calm breathing*...one more day.... ONE MORE DAY UNTIL THE NEW MV COMES OUT!!!!!!

haha, this was a semi-useless post... but oh well.... ill re-draw those sketches sometime to repay you all for wasting your time reading this post...

Guest vietgirl604

RAWR!!!!!!

dont mind this, just a rant about EVIL CHILDREN.....

GAHHHHH!!!! I JUST FINISHED THREE SKETCHES OF MINWOO!!! THEY LOOKED WAY BETTER THEN MY OTHER ONE, BUT THE STUPID KIDS I HAVE TO BABYSIT RUINED THEM WITH PAINT!!!!! arg... well, the only reason im still babysitting is for buying shinhwa stuff... so its all worth it... *does deep breathing*.....

one more day..... one more day..... *does calm breathing*...one more day.... ONE MORE DAY UNTIL THE NEW MV COMES OUT!!!!!!

haha, this was a semi-useless post... but oh well.... ill re-draw those sketches sometime to repay you all for wasting your time reading this post...

That must suck! I would've loved to see the sketches! Kids these days. Tmr you'll forget about it when the new MV comes out! =)

:)vietgirl604

Edit: Haha. for awhile...maybe a few weeks or so...I've began an obession for what I thought was a new found love...(A japanese boyband called Arashi)...two weeks ago..I officially announced to myself that they were my new number one...haha. what a fool i was. Shinhwa came back too strong. I still do love arashi alot. But Shinhwa..I couldn't forget. >< What a fool...I was.. Haha.

oh i remember that japanese guy, he wus cute! LOL anyways i agree with you. even though i drift off to fly to the sky once in a while for se7en. SHINHWA ALWAYS DOMINATES MY HEART!!

LOL! The first kisses one are so funny! DongWan's one is funny and so are the rest lmao. Eric's diary entry again hahas. Man, you have to be on this thread 24/7 to catch up all the time.

labingtatlo, you wanted the video for Shinhwa singing As Long As You Love Me right? Here it is:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=E_LdZh-WF0w

I asked before but, if I buy my Shinhwa cd's from this store that orders them from Korea, will it count to their sales? Like, I request the cd's then they order them...

EDIT

I think our Shinhwa boys are losing in the poll because MINWOO is added. If not, then his votes would go to Shinhwa.

hmm i think thats true too.. damn. LOL

lol yah i come to the thread every few hours in order to catch up.

THEIR MUSIC VIDEO IS COMING OUT SOON !!! !! !!! !!! !!

xtine is gon' be rich by end of the summer and buy their STUFF (:

xtine is gettin a job T_T and wont be coming here as much.. sigh sigh.

Guest serenity8

I have a question. I stumbled on this file and I can recognize Hye sung, Min Woo, and Dong Wan's voices but I can't figure out what song it is.

Unknown Song

Does anyone know what the title of the song is?

Thanks!

that's called: the street. they did it for the samsung fanclub site, but now its in the inspiration#1 album..

Guest coolieever

oh i remember that japanese guy, he wus cute! LOL anyways i agree with you. even though i drift off to fly to the sky once in a while for se7en. SHINHWA ALWAYS DOMINATES MY HEART!!

hmm i think thats true too.. damn. LOL

lol yah i come to the thread every few hours in order to catch up.

THEIR MUSIC VIDEO IS COMING OUT SOON !!! !! !!! !!! !!

xtine is gon' be rich by end of the summer and buy their STUFF (:

xtine is gettin a job T_T and wont be coming here as much.. sigh sigh.

does xtine want to share some money with a poor shinhwa fan? haha jk... i have a job too... but i seriously dont like it..... BABYSITTING SUCKS EGGS!!!! haha, well, atleast i can get money on my birthday? haha... rawr, i still need to get started on my summer reading.... school is starting next week... I WANT SHINHWAS FIRST ALBUM!!!!! haha, anyone here wanna sell me thiers?

Guest ShinhwaLover26

hi iwas jus wonderin if anyone knows if any of the SHINHWA MEMBERS have to join the WAR . aiyah i really dont want them to go i hope they dont have to please anyone tell me if u hear anything relating to this please and thank you so much

Guest qaxlod

The baby pictures are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!

Omgsh..they all looks so cute and adorable when they were young!

HYESUNG <333

MINWOO <333

JUNJIN <333

DONGWAN <333

Guest coolieever

ahhh!! i could reccognize all of them!! haha either im too addicted, or ive seen too many baby pics... haha, gahhh.... such adorable boys... now i wouldnt mind babysitting them... haha

FLiPSiDE wouldn't it be good if shinhwa members are soompi members and visit this thread? i would just freeze on my seat if they ever reply to our messages =P

on a second thought, they would be thanking us too, along with shinhwachangjo, during concerts and performances *dreamy look*

*shakes head* i'm going crazy..

haha! i actually think about this kind of stuff alot!! like even in my dreams.... one dream that i always have, is me and a bunch of my friends are watching a movie when shinhwa comes in like halfway through the movie(think full house) and dongwan site next to my friend who loves dongwan and junjin sits nest to me and goes, "so... what did we miss??" and afterward we all go to dinner together(yay!).... and i had a dream last night where i was going areound asking people to vote for minwoo... probably because i was really and still am worried that hes gonna lose to donghae.....

angel2nyt - thanks so much for those baby pictures!!!!! they are soo cute!!! haha! i want to pinch hyesungs cheeks!!! but when i saw th pics of junjin and his dad i almost screamed.... his dad really scares me a lot....

hi iwas jus wonderin if anyone knows if any of the SHINHWA MEMBERS have to join the WAR . aiyah i really dont want them to go i hope they dont have to please anyone tell me if u hear anything relating to this please and thank you so much

i dont think so... but thats a good question.... im pretty sure they dont, they have to go to the army for 2 1/2 years unless they have physical injuries but i dont think they are gonna make celebrities go to war..... so nothing to worry about....

Guest vietgirl604

The baby pictures are extremely adorable. Hyesung was such a chubby baby and he grew up to be such a handsome boy. He has NICE legs too lmao. The rest are so adorable! =)

Guest xmkaex

SHINHWA'S

#1 INSPIRATION

ALUBM COMES OUT TODAY!!

also if i am correct

SHINHWA'S

THROW MY FIST

VIDEO COMES OUT TODAY!

sorry if its big..im so excited!

[NEWS! MINWOO IS FROM AFRICA!]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ptfe7vxSedc

MINDY....haha cute couple

minwoo:you're my honey!

andy: what's sup baby?..

:lol: x2

while that clip is sad, this one's more of cute.. heheh.. it's them when they have just started.. the sound is kinda weird though.. but i love the part when they're dancing at the beginning of the video.. it looks so sharp and organized.. and funky~!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9zWARm7po0c

eric still had that weird haircut on him.. one of my most hated haircut, after the dirty blond broom like hairstyle.. it's funny when they're fast walking too.. when 3 of them did it, it's just hilarious >_<"

on an unrelated note, what songs do you like best when they do lives? surely there are some that you prefer more than the others right?

i love how they're so together in the first dance. xD

He just can't help shedding clothes

ShinHwa's Min Woo loves flaunting his abs. But it's all for a good cause, he says

By Chang May Choon

August 15, 2006

CALL him an exhibitionist. Or a narcissist. But Lee Min Woo of Korean boy band ShinHwa has a theory to explain why he is so fond of stripping on stage.

http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/mnt/media/ima...14_08_2006t.jpg

Min Woo showing off his abs - again.

'The fervent applause from the audience moves me and their passion overwhelms me, that's why I reveal my body,' he said recently.

Insisting he is no exhibitionist, he said he found it easier to dance fully-clothed, reported Sina.com.

But the 27-year-old said he hoped his well-toned body would spur others to work out. He himself, is inspired by others with good physiques, he said.

'I won't be able to maintain this figure forever, but I hope this image can go down in history together with our concerts.'

History is what ShinHwa is still creating, eight years after its debut.

i remember reading in shinhwasarang that minwoo said that one of the reasons he shows his abs is that one day, he wants his son to proud of him.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww~

ahhh...the best parts of shinhwa fans is that they're so silly!

we're so silly for loving these 6 fools so much!

so silly to cry when 6 men that aren't even related to ourselves cry...

laugh when they laugh...

so silly that we spend more money on shinhwa and shinhwa related items than on ourselves...

so silly that we freak out when a shinhwa member is sick...and doesn't even notice our own sibling wheezing from a fever in the room next to ours...

so silly, so so silly!

haha. we're such silly people. :D

Edit: Haha. for awhile...maybe a few weeks or so...I've began an obession for what I thought was a new found love...(A japanese boyband called Arashi)...two weeks ago..I officially announced to myself that they were my new number one...haha. what a fool i was. Shinhwa came back too strong. I still do love arashi alot. But Shinhwa..I couldn't forget. >< What a fool...I was.. Haha.

This just proves to myself...That Shinhwa is forever the strongest force anyone would ever encounter. You can drift for a few seconds...maybe months...but in the end, you'll find your ways back to Shinhwa. Once a shinhwa fan. always a shinhwa fan.

edit again:

YAY! SHINHWA'S CURRENTLY 2ND BEST SELLER WITH STATE OF THE ART FOR 2006!

we can make 1st! go go shinhwa&fans!

that explains it all. :D

and it just proves that shinhwa a power force.

edit---

my quote thingy is off. T________________T

edit---

nvm it works ^-^

THROW MY FIST! THROW MY FIST!

Anybody else as excited as I am?

Random Hyesung Pics

(I may add that I don't have a lot of Hyesung Pics. Can ppl post their favourites? I need to add to my Hyesung collection )

hyesung2.jpg

hyesung1.jpg

normal_600wjdguq_44.jpg

normal_sungie3.jpg

normal_sungie4.jpg

normal_sungie5.jpg

normal_winterstory04.jpg

normal_sungstorm125.jpg

^ puaah hes taking a picture of me!

credits: soompi, shinhwachangjo, google, s-shinhwasarang, good emg, and xtine =)

Guest xmkaex

cutee^^

im excited!!

hyesung pictures?... :P i found some on the second page of this thread...but i doubt anyone goes there.haha

1120838865hs26jk7me.jpg

shinhwa711tp.jpg

credits: shinhwa thread at soompi

Guest mintoro

xmkaex~~~~~~~~~

thx for the infooooooooo

actually i just watch the mv preview coz my dl act stupid few days ago

and i was going to say im excited about the preview

and now the MV is out?!

ommoooo

i wanna watch thatttttttttttttttttttttt

and inspiration albummmm