[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Just wanted to drop by a say...

OMG...Minwoo's dance was so SMEXY in last sunday's XMAN during the couple selection! When he took off his vest...his shirt was like *scream* And when he battled that Jihoon (?) guy, he totally stole the show. I even suffered through Jihoon's perf (Why do ALL the younger guy these days dance the same way....the future looks bleak T_T I'm not exaggerating....) to watch it over and over again lolz It took me like 6 times the normal amount of time to watch it cuz I kept going over the minwoo parts again lolz

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello to everyone here, and esp shinhwa fans whos attending Shinhwa's State of Art Concert in Singapore on 10 sept. :)

Ive read a few pages back and found out that theres a few soompier who had difficulty in finding friends to attend the shinhwa concert together~ actually me too, finding somebody, who might not be a major kpop fan and is willing to spend more than 100 dollars on shinhwa concert is not easy.

Finally, after around a week, i found a school mate who wanna go for the shinhwa concert too! Hope she wont turn her back on me the last minute.

SO just now im trying to book my tickets online at sistic and i have some doubts to clear:

The $168 seats are respectively the free standing and seating zone. I tried booking $168 seats for umpteen times but im always allocated to either the very rear end seats or seats at the furthest row. Im not really a major fan of shinhwa, i understand that being there to catch them should be enough, but im hoping to get better seats since im paying the highest price for the tickets available.

As for the $128 seats, the allocation will be rather far from the stage. (around row 23) Ive been to the indoor stadium and i knew from there, i cant even watch the stage performance clearly.

Im wondering if alot of good seats had been taken up because today is already the 5th official day since the sales of the concert tickets. Im thinking would i be able to obtain better allocation if i purchase the tickets from the box office at Kallang personally.

yea, the best seated seats are taken by members of the FORUM shinhwachangjo.net

their preorders are over tho... if u want, u can always ask someone from s-shinhwasarang.net or shinhwaism who are selling STANDING tix but remember that most SGers queue about a week before the actual concert.

sorry its not much help but i hope everything works out for u!! ^^

for arirang votes

you are only limited to 3 votes so get more people to vote.. hahaha :P

Guest hageema7

I have a question. I stumbled on this file and I can recognize Hye sung, Min Woo, and Dong Wan's voices but I can't figure out what song it is.

Unknown Song

Does anyone know what the title of the song is?

Thanks!

Guest qaxlod

OMG! are you kidding me, they already have it, people, be nice and don't put it up for other peolpe to download it....and i know, its fast, already posted it up..... :tears:

but about...what sheepeesh siad..ummm..maybe because the poll is over...i'm not so sure....because i have already voted 3 times...so yeah....i'm not so sure......[sorry i'm no help....but i'll try anf find out...]

Please don't upload it anywhere for others to download it freely. If you were a true fan, you would buy the CD. I'm not saying you in particular / you as in everyone in general ^^;;

So, I already preordered mine so I'm going to wait patitently !!!! FIGHTING

Guest shinhinm

OMG! are you kidding me, they already have it, people, be nice and don't put it up for other peolpe to download it....and i know, its fast, already posted it up..... :tears:

but about...what sheepeesh siad..ummm..maybe because the poll is over...i'm not so sure....because i have already voted 3 times...so yeah....i'm not so sure......[sorry i'm no help....but i'll try anf find out...]

:vicx: Omo,just bcause I'm too excited !___! And I'll buy the CD of course,1 for me and 1 for my friend :)

hageema7 : The song tittle is "The street" :)

Guest qaxlod

i third it. :D

anyhoos. i hope shinhwa nabs all the daesangs this year. :ph34r:

true that! kekeke ^^

wow i just sounded so gangsta..

anyways SHINHWA <33333 DAESANGS FOREVER

omg.. i love shinhwa so much!! :D even though theres new hot korean bands.. they always stand out because nothing can beat theyre closeness!!theyre the only band that i know that stays popular, stays hot, and stays funny all the time they say that shinhwa is a LEGEND, well i think they really are! my favorite one is eric.. but minwoo is really getting attractive these days.. well anyways i love them all!! cant wait to hear ONCE IN A LIFTIME english version. :D i dont know but for me , even though i like other korean boy bands,, theres no comparison for shinhwa. :P lol im being silly again!

Guest coolieever

ahhh, off course hes hot... seriously, ive never had second thoughts about his hotness..... rawr, shinhwa is making me want to learn japanese again....

Guest NotGuilty

omg.. i love shinhwa so much!! :D even though theres new hot korean bands.. they always stand out because nothing can beat theyre closeness!!theyre the only band that i know that stays popular, stays hot, and stays funny all the time they say that shinhwa is a LEGEND, well i think they really are! my favorite one is eric.. but minwoo is really getting attractive these days.. well anyways i love them all!! cant wait to hear ONCE IN A LIFTIME english version. :D i dont know but for me , even though i like other korean boy bands,, theres no comparison for shinhwa. :P lol im being silly again!

ahhh...the best parts of shinhwa fans is that they're so silly!

we're so silly for loving these 6 fools so much!

so silly to cry when 6 men that aren't even related to ourselves cry...

laugh when they laugh...

so silly that we spend more money on shinhwa and shinhwa related items than on ourselves...

so silly that we freak out when a shinhwa member is sick...and doesn't even notice our own sibling wheezing from a fever in the room next to ours...

so silly, so so silly!

haha. we're such silly people. :D

Edit: Haha. for awhile...maybe a few weeks or so...I've began an obession for what I thought was a new found love...(A japanese boyband called Arashi)...two weeks ago..I officially announced to myself that they were my new number one...haha. what a fool i was. Shinhwa came back too strong. I still do love arashi alot. But Shinhwa..I couldn't forget. >< What a fool...I was.. Haha.

This just proves to myself...That Shinhwa is forever the strongest force anyone would ever encounter. You can drift for a few seconds...maybe months...but in the end, you'll find your ways back to Shinhwa. Once a shinhwa fan. always a shinhwa fan.

edit again:

YAY! SHINHWA'S CURRENTLY 2ND BEST SELLER WITH STATE OF THE ART FOR 2006!

we can make 1st! go go shinhwa&fans!

Guest nutzie

i wanna share somethingg!!! found this video @ youtube..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PvhML5Rh9Nk

some are seen, some are unseen.. some are plain funny, others look like they're drugged, although some are simply adorable..

don't know what he was talking about, but it sounds sweet ^^ seems like they were having so much fun..

how i wish i have friends who're as close as shinhwa members.. heck, how i wish i have shinhwa members with me.. i would be in heaven >_<""

Guest coolieever

ahhh...the best parts of shinhwa fans is that they're so silly!

we're so silly for loving these 6 fools so much!

so silly to cry when 6 men that aren't even related to ourselves cry...

laugh when they laugh...

so silly that we spend more money on shinhwa and shinhwa related items than on ourselves...

so silly that we freak out when a shinhwa member is sick...and doesn't even notice our own sibling wheezing from a fever in the room next to ours...

so silly, so so silly!

haha. we're such silly people. :D

Edit: Haha. for awhile...maybe a few weeks or so...I've began an obession for what I thought was a new found love...(A japanese boyband called Arashi)...two weeks ago..I officially announced to myself that they were my new number one...haha. what a fool i was. Shinhwa came back too strong. I still do love arashi alot. But Shinhwa..I couldn't forget. >< What a fool...I was.. Haha.

This just proves to myself...That Shinhwa is forever the strongest force anyone would ever encounter. You can drift for a few seconds...maybe months...but in the end, you'll find your ways back to Shinhwa. Once a shinhwa fan. always a shinhwa fan.

edit again:

YAY! SHINHWA'S CURRENTLY 2ND BEST SELLER WITH STATE OF THE ART FOR 2006!

we can make 1st! go go shinhwa&fans!

haha, thats so true.... my mom was nagging for not taking care of my brother when he is sick because i was too busy knowing that one of the shinhwa dudes (forgot which one) was sick....

Guest vietgirl604

Haha yeah. I remember liking DBSK for a bit..and now it's fading. I didn't like them BETTEr than Shinhwa ..just liked them. Same with all the other boy bands. I like them for a bit then it fades away. Shinhwa will always remain in my heard. Yes, we ARE silly people. Shinhwa forever!

:)vietgirl604

Guest miss':bella

11/8 [Trans Article] Shinhwa’s First Kiss and First Love

CLICK to read ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/index.php?topic=4426.0

15/8 [Diary] 2003.08.03 Eric's 2nd Diary 1:20am

CLICK to read ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/index.php?topic=4492.0

Credits : Byboby @ http:/s-shinhwasarang.net/forums

Ack! First kiss and First love? ^^;;

Gotta gotta read <333 THANKS!!

By the way --> Everyone go to the celeb picture section! LOTS OF SHINHWA PICS

Leaves Lots of Messages!!

Guest vietgirl604

LOL! The first kisses one are so funny! DongWan's one is funny and so are the rest lmao. Eric's diary entry again hahas. Man, you have to be on this thread 24/7 to catch up all the time.

labingtatlo, you wanted the video for Shinhwa singing As Long As You Love Me right? Here it is:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=E_LdZh-WF0w

I asked before but, if I buy my Shinhwa cd's from this store that orders them from Korea, will it count to their sales? Like, I request the cd's then they order them...

EDIT

I think our Shinhwa boys are losing in the poll because MINWOO is added. If not, then his votes would go to Shinhwa.

:)vietgirl604

Guest sunnydays.

i wanna share somethingg!!! found this video @ youtube..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PvhML5Rh9Nk

OMG nutzie, THANKS SO MUCH <3 I've been looking for this video, I watched it before, but I couldn't find it again after I did... (: I love this video, Dongwan is so sweet to do that, & their friendship just looks soooo much fun. (it reminds me of my own friends... haha :D )

OMG... thanks for sharing the first kiss & first love article! XD It was funny reading them ~ Eric's first kiss was weird. u__u;; LOL ~ Awww and Dongwan's & Andy's first love is so cute & sad & funny :P

Oh wow. Interesting, I've always wondered what would happen if the celebrities found Soompi. Haha. :D

ps - hey guys, guess what, Throw My Fist MV comes out tomorrow. (; <3

Archived