[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

hey everyone!! im so excited!!! guess what??? yesterday i bought a bunch of korean magazines and several of them had articles about shinhwa and awesome hott pictures. i dont have access to a scanner right now but i am getting home on aug. 6 so i will put up the articles right away if noone else had already....

the infinte challenge thing!! that is sooo funny. i love those guys. i was cracking up so bad then they were doing that thing where they have to pose with whatever word or phrase and if they fail they get hit with soccer balls, and that fat guy .... the PD guy is so funny. his expression. i wonder why he hates the fat guy so much. and when andy got it wrong, shinhwa got hit like once each before the PD guy started hitting the fat guy again. rofl. so hilarious. and that girl (or more like her voice) started singing once in a lifetime and she said fly to the star and dongwans like.. you know its sky. SKY!!! so funny. i love our shinhwa boys.... :) so hott.....

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Ah I feel ya. I'm all the way in Canada. *pouts* Let's cry together T__T

stuck in canada too. it kills knowing that our boys are on the other side of the world =(

hey everyone!! im so excited!!! guess what??? yesterday i bought a bunch of korean magazines and several of them had articles about shinhwa and awesome hott pictures. i dont have access to a scanner right now but i am getting home on aug. 6 so i will put up the articles right away if noone else had already....

the infinte challenge thing!! that is sooo funny. i love those guys. i was cracking up so bad then they were doing that thing where they have to pose with whatever word or phrase and if they fail they get hit with soccer balls, and that fat guy .... the PD guy is so funny. his expression. i wonder why he hates the fat guy so much. and when andy got it wrong, shinhwa got hit like once each before the PD guy started hitting the fat guy again. rofl. so hilarious. and that girl (or more like her voice) started singing once in a lifetime and she said fly to the star and dongwans like.. you know its sky. SKY!!! so funny. i love our shinhwa boys.... :) so hott.....

wow realli? i want some shinhwa magazines for myself ^^

i will be waiting for when us can them HEAHS.

oh wait so where r u? i think u mentioned u were somewhere.. but i 4get =P

mind u my memory is terrible.

gahh. im itching to get my hands on the minwoo concert dvd XDD

vifz, are u talking about me?? i wasn't attacking her. i was defending shcj... the thing is she could have just advertised the presales and even say they're the official forum but why mention shcj like they were lying.. in the kim dongwan thread, another shinhwaism member posted the same info without mentioning how another forum is supposedly selling tix too... that is all i am saying...

i just watched infinite challenge too and omg, sooooo funny!! i loved the posing game too. hahaha. everyone ganging up on that fat guy!! lol. but i think part 1 was better. the heavy and light ball game... omg, couldn't stop laughing at that. hahaha. love shinhwa in game shows. they should do more!!

Guest n!kk!

LOL. She wasn't talking about you Kim.

Let's all just not talk about this issue until everything's confirmed. Please..I would like some peace ._.

Guest la vifzetta*

this is exactly why i should've kept my mouth shut -_-;;;; i only said that because people often attack me after what i've said because of my status as SS Admin.

like nikki said. let's just wait till monday. okay?

Guest nutzie

^Ah I feel ya. I'm all the way in Canada. *pouts* Let's cry together T__T

ack, me tooo~!!!! man, we should have asked the management to organize a concert in canada.. the big cities at least.. i'm so sadddd~!!! this is what i put on my msn nick, "kill me please.. unless you can get me into SIS on sept 10th" >_< they're 3 years too lateeeee~~

i agree too..

of course im not really that pissed or anything.. its just that.. we should help each other.. not be against one another..

scjh and ss are forums who are trying to reach out and help shinhwa fans to watch the concert..

i dont get the official forum thingy..

i mean you could buy the tickets on other places right?

Ya def can buy.. ytday on the local radio 933, Liyi has mentioned that those with min 10 pple can order online from the production co itself...

So far i havent heard of fc taking care of tixs in sg concerts... anyway doesnt matter, i tink the most impt ting is for the concert to sell out.. or else the media will taking a chance to write all the rubbish..

We shld just make the concert a real fun event... not fight over who get wat n where... :D

Guest devylann

thanx for having the petition!!! i hope they will come to the USA.... i really wanna see them.... i just love them!!! ahhh.......going nutso....heheheh....LOL :w00t:

TVBS e-News - 26.7.2006

Shinhwa Busan Concert (56MB HQ avi)

shinhwa0607261nc7.th.jpg shinhwa0607263op7.th.jpg

shinhwa0607262ui0.th.jpg shinhwa0607264by7.th.jpg

shinhwa0607265ps8.th.jpg shinhwa0607266of8.th.jpg

available in my CB :)

http://clubbox.co.kr/trebby

thans

x...i really wanted to see that concert...imma try now... :D

Guest nutzie

aaahhh~!! i've just finished watching infinite challenge part 2.. it's sho funnyyy~!! although i didn't understand what they're talking about [somebody should make a translation out of this man..] but the pictures alone made me laugh so hard i started coughing so bad and stuff [oh this one's just my body's habit =P] and for the last game, all i can say is.. my eric's smarttt yeehaaa~!!! oh and the posing game was funny too, although i would have to say, it's pretty hard O_o"

anyway, off for now.. gotta wake up early for gym and work, yet i'm still up writing this post.. but i would have to say, for shinhwa, it's worth it =]

hi there~! do u guys knwo where i can get eh english subttiles (hardsubbed or softsub) to shinhwa love letter epiosdes...i found hanjihye and hajiwon episodes over @ ss clubbox...do u guys know where i can get the rest please??

Thank You.

aaahhh~!! i've just finished watching infinite challenge part 2.. it's sho funnyyy~!! although i didn't understand what they're talking about [somebody should make a translation out of this man..] but the pictures alone made me laugh so hard i started coughing so bad and stuff [oh this one's just my body's habit =P] and for the last game, all i can say is.. my eric's smarttt yeehaaa~!!! oh and the posing game was funny too, although i would have to say, it's pretty hard O_o"

anyway, off for now.. gotta wake up early for gym and work, yet i'm still up writing this post.. but i would have to say, for shinhwa, it's worth it =]

yeh that will be good if there are translation to them but yeh i just laugh also even though i don't fully understand lol~! how wierd.....neways even better if someone plan to hardsubbed them or something :D

Aish...the most random thing happened today...

I was walking to my car today after volunteering a the Breast Cancer run, and a car pulled up to me. It was a pair of tourists...a guy from Korea and a girl from Hong Kong. Apparently, they were lost and asked me where there were hotels. So we got talking. They said I looked approachable :sweatingbullets: and that's why they asked me...then they asked me to guess their age :mellow: Then they asked me if I had a boyfriend (WHY?) and told about how I would 'fall in love' (their words exactly) with two of his friends. (apparently one of them is supposed to looks like a chinese celebrity and the other guy, who's in med school looks like a model <_< ) Help :crazy: ) . Then he went on about how he's been around the world (his mandarin is actually pretty decent). And how biased Canada is towards Japanese tourists (WE are NOT).... And how he majored in music back in korea......singing....

Anyways, with my bad memory I couldn't verbally direct them to the hotel area...so I agreed to take them there. After I picked up my sister from school we took them there.

When we got to the hotel place, they asked if we wanted to hang out with them...and my sister blabbed that we didn't have anything to do. So relunctantly I agreed (I didn't show it of course...but I had a midterm next week...you understand, right? I'm not really a nerd)

So half an hour later, we decided to take my car instead driving two cars. So we were sitting in the car...and guess who's songs were on my car deck? ( I refuse to actually play my authentic shinhwa cds...they're for DISPLAY ONLY)

Shinhwa's The Street plays

The guy goes, hey that's a korean song and the girl goes can I have that song (Me: YEAH!) They ask who's song it is, and my sis goes 'Shinhwa' and the korean guy goes, "Oh, I know them well, I know them very well" (Me: YEAH) Then he goes, "But you know, they were like nothing back then." (STABS) "Did you know, they guest starred for *insert names* (I was too pissed to concentrate by now) concert and they didn't get seats because their singing was so bad" (DOUBLE STABS)

The girl goes, "I don't know this group" (I understand this because not EVERYONE is that lucky to know about ShinHwa)

And I said, "Trust me, if you're a girl, you'll like them."

And the korean guy goes, "They're not very handsome" (DUDE...have YOU looked in the mirror lately??? AHHHHHHHHH...stabs stabs...breathe~)

I began scanning through my deck, and the intro to ShinHwa's Liar plays. The korean guy goes..."Let's listen to that song." He goes, "That's pretty nice." (ME: Victory CHANT WOOOOhoooo) And I go, "It's from ShinHwa's 7th jib." He goes, "Their style changed. It used to be all dance songs." (ME:Wheee.... 8th jib image change SUCCESFUL!) So I go, "Yeah, they've gotten pretty good these last few years..." He interrupts me, "You don't really know Korea. There are lots of other singers that sing good." (No duh, bright boy) "Do you know *inserts long list of names*" (HE just wouldn't stop). I knew most of them....so TAKE THAT boyo! I just love my ShinHwa boys no matter WHAT! I'd like to see those ballad singers of his dance and sing decently at the same time...

I pretend to give my sis directions, and he goes talks to his friend about how he was at this concert for some other singer, and ShinHwa fans were suddenly EVERYWHERE (YEAaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh ShinHwa ChangJo Fanclub POWER)

Mind you, this all took place during the car ride to a VERY CLOSE restaurant...I've NEVER met someone who talked SO much! And he was so direct, "You don't wear make up usually, right?" Nod from me. "You should. You have the right eyelids." What is that supposed to mean <_< His friend offers to do my make-up. I really didn't know what to think by this time.... Then he goes to my sister "You're pretty, I think my friend will like you." Ahhhh....help!!

Plus he gave a his cd to show me, "Real korean music."

And anyways... have to see them AGAIN tomorrow...I even tried the "I have to work late tomorrow" They said we could go have midnight snack....

The point is, why am I hanging out with an anti-fan :tears: And spending time with them made me not able to watch shinhwa's Infinite Challenge part 2

Sorry if I sound cynical...but.... *stabs*

Yeah...that's it

-------------

hi there~! do u guys knwo where i can get eh english subttiles (hardsubbed or softsub) to shinhwa love letter epiosdes...i found hanjihye and hajiwon episodes over @ ss clubbox...do u guys know where i can get the rest please??

Thank You.

^ Ummm.... I released the hardsubbed Part 1 of the Kim Jung Min episodes in the loveletter thread last week...hope that helps? ^^

Edit: Here's the link, http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...t&p=3220425

There's the ss link, but if you scan a few pages, I think it's been reupped to YSI a few times...

If there are no YSI links, be patient with the Sendspace one....You might have to do the countdown a couple of times...but it WILL work as soon as a download slot is available...silly ppl who complain about the link not working all the time :sweatingbullets:

Guest supertammie

oh my crystalis.. i would have been soooooo pissed

i'm so sorry you have to see him agian tommorow!

pshhhh bad singing.. i'd like to hear HIM sing

Guest aindy

not here to start trouble but i feel i have to clear a few things up about the presale tix between shinhwachangjo and shinhwaism. SHCJ ALSO has connections and will be taking pre-orders. they never said they were the official forum, just that they are helping out fans to get good seats therefore, i do not like the "assumption" some are making... thanks for reading.

PS- no, i am NOT a mod there, if thats what ur thinking, i just felt the need to defend them...

i know something like this would really happen.. some misunderstanding and stuff..

peace everyone!! shinhwa would not like to hear their fans fight!! :)

whoever would sell tickets is no big deal.. as for me..

what's important is that i would see them on stage!!

yes the whole "official forum" thingy is pissing me off. no statments are out from the organisers. and ppl are assuming this and that.

We, shinhwa fans should be UNITED! and enjoy the conert together! :D

oh yeah! i agree with you..

if only i could watch them..

so sad..

Aish...the most random thing happened today...

I was walking to my car today after volunteering a the Breast Cancer run, and a car pulled up to me. It was a pair of tourists...a guy from Korea and a girl from Hong Kong. Apparently, they were lost and asked me where there were hotels. So we got talking. They said I looked approachable :sweatingbullets: and that's why they asked me...then they asked me to guess their age :mellow: Then they asked me if I had a boyfriend (WHY?) and told about how I would 'fall in love' (their words exactly) with two of his friends. (apparently one of them is supposed to looks like a chinese celebrity and the other guy, who's in med school looks like a model <_< ) Help :crazy: ) . Then he went on about how he's been around the world (his mandarin is actually pretty decent). And how biased Canada is towards Japanese tourists (WE are NOT).... And how he majored in music back in korea......singing....

Anyways, with my bad memory I couldn't verbally direct them to the hotel area...so I agreed to take them there. After I picked up my sister from school we took them there.

When we got to the hotel place, they asked if we wanted to hang out with them...and my sister blabbed that we didn't have anything to do. So relunctantly I agreed (I didn't show it of course...but I had a midterm next week...you understand, right? I'm not really a nerd)

So half an hour later, we decided to take my car instead driving two cars. So we were sitting in the car...and guess who's songs were on my car deck? ( I refuse to actually play my authentic shinhwa cds...they're for DISPLAY ONLY)

Shinhwa's The Street plays

The guy goes, hey that's a korean song and the girl goes can I have that song (Me: YEAH!) They ask who's song it is, and my sis goes 'Shinhwa' and the korean guy goes, "Oh, I know them well, I know them very well" (Me: YEAH) Then he goes, "But you know, they were like nothing back then." (STABS) "Did you know, they guest starred for *insert names* (I was too pissed to concentrate by now) concert and they didn't get seats because their singing was so bad" (DOUBLE STABS)

The girl goes, "I don't know this group" (I understand this because not EVERYONE is that lucky to know about ShinHwa)

And I said, "Trust me, if you're a girl, you'll like them."

And the korean guy goes, "They're not very handsome" (DUDE...have YOU looked in the mirror lately??? AHHHHHHHHH...stabs stabs...breathe~)

I began scanning through my deck, and the intro to ShinHwa's Liar plays. The korean guy goes..."Let's listen to that song." He goes, "That's pretty nice." (ME: Victory CHANT WOOOOhoooo) And I go, "It's from ShinHwa's 7th jib." He goes, "Their style changed. It used to be all dance songs." (ME:Wheee.... 8th jib image change SUCCESFUL!) So I go, "Yeah, they've gotten pretty good these last few years..." He interrupts me, "You don't really know Korea. There are lots of other singers that sing good." (No duh, bright boy) "Do you know *inserts long list of names*" (HE just wouldn't stop). I knew most of them....so TAKE THAT boyo! I just love my ShinHwa boys no matter WHAT! I'd like to see those ballad singers of his dance and sing decently at the same time...

I pretend to give my sis directions, and he goes talks to his friend about how he was at this concert for some other singer, and ShinHwa fans were suddenly EVERYWHERE (YEAaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh ShinHwa ChangJo Fanclub POWER)

Mind you, this all took place during the car ride to a VERY CLOSE restaurant...I've NEVER met someone who talked SO much! And he was so direct, "You don't wear make up usually, right?" Nod from me. "You should. You have the right eyelids." What is that supposed to mean <_< His friend offers to do my make-up. I really didn't know what to think by this time.... Then he goes to my sister "You're pretty, I think my friend will like you." Ahhhh....help!!

Plus he gave a his cd to show me, "Real korean music."

And anyways... have to see them AGAIN tomorrow...I even tried the "I have to work late tomorrow" They said we could go have midnight snack....

The point is, why am I hanging out with an anti-fan :tears: And spending time with them made me not able to watch shinhwa's Infinite Challenge part 2

Sorry if I sound cynical...but.... *stabs*

Yeah...that's it

LOL i enjoyed reading that. and omg i hate it when ppl diss shinhwa too -____-

my friends do it all the time. omg which suddenly brings back terrile memories :o

i have pictures of my shinhwa boys in my locker one of my guy friends saw it and poitned to eric (his face went kidna weird because i printed it and iono it somewhat smudged) and he wus like "WHOAH THIS GUY LOOKS RIDICULOUS!"

T_____T

i almost cried. LOL

i get too worked up when ppl say something about my shinhwa oppas =(

and wait wait WTF IS HE TALKING ABOUT? THEIR SINGING IS SO BAD?!

LISTEN TO ______ ( i dont want to say . there mite be her fans here) and you'll hear bad! :fury:

shin hyesung has got one of THE most incredible voices ever. like honestly like just WOW. <3

and minwoo and junjin, their voices have improved soo much!!

dongwans voice too. omg its sooooo good. one of my friends one time even said that dongwans voice was better than hyesungs. yay for dongwan,but i do think hyesung's voice is better =P

AND UGLY!/

HEKKERS YESS HE SHUD LOOK IN THE MIRROR!! -______________-

i bet hes jealous.

yeah thats right jealous.

crystalis !! make it ur goal to SHINHWA-GA-FY HIM lmao -- btw ur name is crystal, yes?

--

wheeeeeeeee

this page IS XTINE-ified!!

oh my crystalis.. i would have been soooooo pissed

i'm so sorry you have to see him agian tommorow!

pshhhh bad singing.. i'd like to hear HIM sing

^ LoL Unfortunately, he pointed out he used to want to be a singer...and he demonstrated...I'm afraid it's not half bad ;)

And he said his friend does is some set technician for korean dramas....now that I think about he might actually know someone famous :o

Should start being nicer to him? :mellow:

Nah...all I wanna meet is our ShinHwa oppas anywayz :D

LOL i enjoyed reading that. and omg i hate it when ppl diss shinhwa too -____-

my friends do it all the time. omg which suddenly brings back terrile memories :o

i have pictures of my shinhwa boys in my locker one of my guy friends saw it and poitned to eric (his face went kidna weird because i printed it and iono it somewhat smudged) and he wus like "WHOAH THIS GUY LOOKS RIDICULOUS!"

T_____T

i almost cried. LOL

i get too worked up when ppl say something about my shinhwa oppas =(

and wait wait WTF IS HE TALKING ABOUT? THEIR SINGING IS SO BAD?!

LISTEN TO ______ ( i dont want to say . there mite be her fans here) and you'll hear bad! :fury:

shin hyesung has got one of THE most incredible voices ever. like honestly like just WOW. <3

and minwoo and junjin, their voices have improved soo much!!

dongwans voice too. omg its sooooo good. one of my friends one time even said that dongwans voice was better than hyesungs. yay for dongwan,but i do think hyesung's voice is better =P

AND UGLY!/

HEKKERS YESS HE SHUD LOOK IN THE MIRROR!! -______________-

i bet hes jealous.

yeah thats right jealous.

crystalis !! make it ur goal to SHINHWA-GA-FY HIM lmao -- btw ur name is crystal, yes?

--

wheeeeeeeee

this page IS XTINE-ified!!

^ Hi, hi,

Actually it's Amy :sweatingbullets: Crystalis was supposed to be a compound of crystalid and crystalize (it's supposed to say something about being in that crystalized crystalid, protected from the evils of the world, ignorant to its pain...blablahblah etc lolz) but crystalidize sounded weird...so it came out crystalis =)

I'd thought at first, he'd at least agree that ShinHwa looks good...but no....he really is a terror XD Yes, he does need to look in the mirror...but then I don't wanna a death in my hands...what if he died from the shock of his own face???

ShinHwa may not have been the bomb back then because SM didn't exactly promote LIVE singing (that's the first thing ppl who are not ShinHwa fans focus on <_< ) But whatever our oppas are doing now deserves to be acknowledged! I sound like I'm leading a strike or something lolz Besides I prefer their voices much more than a lot of the more powerful singers. I'm gonna use SG Wannabe as an example because they are well known (No, I'm not bashing, just continue to read :sweatingbullets: ). I don't know how they sound to authentic Korean speakers, but despite the impressiveness of their vocals, they have a plugged nose quality to their singing. I don't think I'm the only one that noticed that..since a lot of ppl who don't usually listen to korean music that hear them in my car say the same thing. Maybe it's the language? I dunno...like Hwanhee, Tei, Buzz...they all have it? It's like the sound of their voice is trapped inside a barrel, bouncing back and forth, but never released. But then it's also part of their charm :rolleyes:

Anyways...before I get anymore off track...what I was trying to say is that our ShinHwa vocals don't sound like that and I like it that way. It's such a relief to hear that sound released once in a while...

Did you get what I was saying at all? lolz

Archived