[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest coolieever
lmfao. u're so hilarious. my brothers name is eric and my brother reminds me of dongwan. hmm

i have a friend named eric, and hes pretty good lookin.. like eric mun.

i have a friend w/ the last name lee LOL okay yeah im over doing it now. -__-

haha, its okay, i have a friend that looks like hyesung... well he doesnt really look like hyesung now, since yesung got chubbier... but i swear i call him hyesung more than his real name....haha... and for some reason, he thinks i stalk him :phew:

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angelix

Yay its' that time of year again

Happy birthday minwoo oppa ^_^

..and to celebrate his birthday & jinnie (in advance) as well (like other numerous shinhwa sites)..Shinwa Sarang is celebrating it with yummy goodies to win (M's solo dvd to win & other goodies <3)

sigbu2.gif

^ click banner to join. so come join in the fun ppl ^^

Guest superstar`kiss

i hope MINWOO has a BLAST today! or yesturday~! haha!

He rocks!! i just <333333333 him SO much!

Buy the M concert!!! Buy it! buy it! Its SO great!!!!!

it made me fall in love with him all over again....*faints*...

Wooh, he is just SO great!!! :w00t:

Guest nutzie

heyya!! well, this question might seem somehow unrelated to shinhwa or minwoo's birthday, whatever, but trust me, it is related.. heheh.. it's shinhwa promotion my way =P

does anybody know how to turn a soft sub into a hard sub? if you do, please teach meee~!!! super duper please with vanilla ice cream + graham crackers + peaches & cream whipped cream + dark chocolate & hazelnut spread + toasted slivered almonds [blueberries added if you want to ^^"]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVELY MINWOO!!!!

i love how everyone is saying happy bday to him. and theres a lot of birthday activities going on. its good to see...^^ i love shinhwa fans and i love shinhwa!!

nutzie-ahh!! thank you so much!!

thank you eveyone who quoted my post!! haha.. it actually feels like people read what i write. sometimes i feel like people ignore me.. THANK YOU!!!

Guest nutzie

hahaha.. don't worry, i feel the same too, sometimes.. but i don't think people are actually ignoring you.. sometimes, people just don't have the answers to your questions, or don't really know anything, stuff like that.. and no problemo for the thank you ^^"

oh i have 1 more question *the question before this is still valid too, cos i still haven't gotten the answer ^^"* what's "you're welcome" or the reply to "thank you" in korean?

^ yeah i agree w/ u.

i read like basically everybody's posts.

soemtimes im about to answer back to them.. btu den somebody said what i wus oging to say so id ont end up yea.

whoops im rambling.

i wanted to bake a cake or soemthing today since its minwoo's bday.. but i never did =(

and oooohers. i drew minwoo b4.

it looks bad.

i want to send a drawing that i drew someday cept yeah. LOL

do u know what wuld be cool?

if we have / do some kidn of project ^^

oh i have 1 more question *the question before this is still valid too, cos i still haven't gotten the answer ^^"* what's "you're welcome" or the reply to "thank you" in korean?

Thank you : Kamsahamida

U r welcome : Chon Maneyo

Heres alittle info :

SHINHWA 'STATE OF THE ART' IN SINGAPORE CONCERT

When: 10th September 2006 (Sunday)

Where: Singapore Indoor Stadium

Prices: S$68, S$98, S$128, S$168 (free standing+seating)

ShinhwaChangjo, is extending help in getting the tickets AT NO EXTRA CHARGES i.e (no profits). They will only be taking preorders for the most expensive ticket which is priced at S$168 (seated)

More details, sign up n see here :

Click Here

does anybody know how to turn a soft sub into a hard sub? if you do, please teach meee~!!! super duper please with vanilla ice cream + graham crackers + peaches & cream whipped cream + dark chocolate & hazelnut spread + toasted slivered almonds [blueberries added if you want to ^^"]

^ Hi nutzie,

I assume that you only want to change the softsubs into hardsubs...nothing fancy like color coding them or positioning them, etc.

If so, here I go...

I go for free software (Nero probably does this too...but it's too expensive for me lolz). To do it the quick way, I use:

Winavi (if you don't have this...pm me and I'll show you how to get it for free. Don't wanna flood the board with my criminal activities lolz :sweatingbullets: )

ffdshow

1. Rename your vid and sub file EXACTLY the same (i.e. Shinhwa.wma and Shinhwa.srt etc)

2. Make sure the two files are in the same directory (same folder)

3. Just in case, play the files with WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER . This is important, since vobsub does NOT work windows media player...this way there will be no mistake about whether ffdshow is functioning properly. If subtitles are showing up, then you are okay. If they are not...open up the 'video decoder configuration' in ffdshow and check subtitles. You will also see that you can change the fonts and styles, as well as position of the subtitls here.

4. Go to winavi.

5. Click the type of file output you would like.

6. Select your video file (do not select the sub file!!)

7. Click convert.

8. You are set. If the subtitles are being encoded and you have windows XP, you should be able to see two different colors of the ffdshow icon showing on your menu bar.

There's also another longer method involving Virtual dub... If the first method doesn't work out...I can always show you how to do it later.

Guest dafyduck

^ Hi Hi,

I have both...but do you want the subbed version of Once In A Lifetime or non-subbed?

Thanks shinhinm and sHaziEe for answering my question...can't wait for Japanese promotions

Hi crystalis thanks for answer my question btw :)

The subbed version is ok for ... but if you don't mind, plizz not using clubbox b'cause i don't understand how to use it hehehhe ... YSI or SS is fine ... thank you soooo muuuuccchh :D

Guest angelix

Thank you : Kamsahamida

U r welcome : Chon Maneyo

Heres alittle info :

SHINHWA 'STATE OF THE ART' IN SINGAPORE CONCERT

When: 10th September 2006 (Sunday)

Where: Singapore Indoor Stadium

Prices: S$68, S$98, S$128, S$168 (free standing+seating)

ShinhwaChangjo, is extending help in getting the tickets AT NO EXTRA CHARGES i.e (no profits). They will only be taking preorders for the most expensive ticket which is priced at S$168 (seated)

More details, sign up n see here :

Click Here

yeah, http://shinhwaism.org also are taking pre-orders for the tickets as well :)

Guest sunnydays.

hie hie welcome FLiPSiDE!! eric's my favorite member too~!! if he was proposing to somebody in that clip, i would probably faint right on my chair =P

Thank youu! :D Hahaha, yaay Eric. (:

OH MAN. Concert in Singapore... I wanna go. --;; before I die, I'm going to go to a Shinhwa concert. That is my goal in life. (; hehe.

I was wondering... does Shinhwa have any acapella songs? O__O They should def. come out with some, if they don't.

Archived