[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest ivey79

Kim hee sun and eric? hmm very interesting. I can see them together. they both have the same type of big eyes. How long were they togehter and when. She is so popular, i can imagine it would be a lot of pressure on their relationship. Eric sure knows how to pick him. one of Korea's top beauties and now a former Miss Korea? I saw old pics of PSY and she was very cute/pretty to me. Now.... dunno, like everyone says too much surgery or something. She has an awkward/non-natural look to her now. Sort of old looking. Who knows, surgery or no surgery, its the person inside that counts the most.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angie80

^ Junjin will be singing in the "Sweet Guy" (Eric's upcoming drama) OST. Supposedly GOOD! EMG will be producing the OST, so of course, as of now they're planning to let some ShinHwa members, as well as other GOOD EMG artists participate in the OST.

seems like a smart move for Good EMG.

I wonder if some of the kids that they've been training from the Battle Shinhwa project will get a chance to sing. Wasn't there one girl that didn't make the final 2nd generation Shinhwa, but was given an offer to sign with Good EMG? It'd be nice if they used this as kind of an introduction for them.

so happy Junjin sing that ost hehe thanks fo info :D

^ okay GOOOD.

=)

im expecting them to marry. hehee

I found a funny clip of Shinhwa speaking english, and SOMEBODY swears =( But he sounds cute doing it.

CLICK Its a youtube link

hohoho! silly Dongwan!!

im impressed.. he's english is good!

haha.. esp. the part where he swears.. lol!

^ Junjin will be singing in the "Sweet Guy" (Eric's upcoming drama) OST. Supposedly GOOD! EMG will be producing the OST, so of course, as of now they're planning to let some ShinHwa members, as well as other GOOD EMG artists participate in the OST.

I wonder if some of the kids that they've been training from the Battle Shinhwa project will get a chance to sing. Wasn't there one girl that didn't make the final 2nd generation Shinhwa, but was given an offer to sign with Good EMG? It'd be nice if they used this as kind of an introduction for them.

oh.. that is so great!

good for jinnie oppa!

Guest narutaru

I read that the girl broke up with Eric because I think she was older than him and her parents did not approve? I might wrong though.

Anyway, can someone who lives outside of US tell me whether they bought from annyong.com and whether it is safe to do so.

Thanks.

Guest cpopbaby19

Chinese Media, "Shinhwa's Popularity Hotter than Bi or Lee Junki"

Shinhwa Stands Tall as Asia's Best

http://imgnews.naver.com/image/112/2006/07...00607100004.jpg

On the 8th, the Chinese media reported that Korea's representative singers Shinhwa concluded their Shanghai concert with great success.

Fans that had waited for 8 years from not only all over China but all over Asia's biggest cities flooded to China's Shanghai, selling out all tickets completely and creating a sea of orange clothes and balloons to see group Shinhwa perform said the press in China.

This concert had an even amount of focus on Shinhwa and solo stages that received great reception from the fans. So much was the excitement of the fans that during the concert one fan even ran on to the stage to the members causing the concert to be momentarily paused.

The Chinese media continued to report, "The fans that came to see Shinhwa arriving at Shanghai airport were in the thousands and all roads to the airport were even brought to a standstill by the sudden masses of traffic. This and the attention and interest by the general Chinese public and media is one that greatly exceeds those that had visited China in the past such as Bi or Lee Jun Ki."

Shinhwa will now continue their success of their Asia-wide tour with Korea's Busan, Singapore, Thailand, Japan and many more cities coming up next.

credits: ShinhwaChangjo.net + orenji728@ShinhwaChangjo.net (translation) + (HeraldMedia) source

Ahh cool~ ^__^; hehe..

i wish shinhwa was this big here~ so i won't have probs to buy cds! <_<

OH. I SAW JUNJIN IN THE CHINESE NEWSPAPER <3

mentiong his solo album coming out =DD

OHH YAY. I OWN THIS PAGE

I HAVENT 'OWNED' A PAGE IN A WHILE ^^

LOL. really? i wonder how will the songs come out..

^ okay GOOOD.

=)

im expecting them to marry. hehee

I found a funny clip of Shinhwa speaking english, and SOMEBODY swears =( But he sounds cute doing it.

CLICK Its a youtube link

O__O;

LMAOOO! hahaha... marry? :mellow: they're both young...... -_______-; kkkk.

Concert in Thailand 19th August 06

http://www.ericmunthailand.com/images/bkk-concert.jpg

Oganizer sugguest oversea fans resere ticket pagages 3 days 2 night (Hotel+meal+concert's ticket+bus for you from airport-hotel, hotel-concert), You can reserve it at website www.thaiticketmaster.com since 15th July 2006

Pagages for oversea fans from organizer of Shinhwa concert

1 person =14000 Thai Baht [3 days 2 night+Hotel+meal+concert's ticket [3500 Baht]+bus to hotel,concert hall]

Twin=20000 Thai Baht[3 days 2 night+Hotel+meal+concert's tickets [3500 Baht]+bus to hotel,concert hall]

**** Oversea fans will stand in right or stage[oversea zone]

***in concert will have celebrate birthday to JunJin

If who have question can contact www.ericmunthailand.com or webmaster@ericmunthailand.com .I wll help you.

Aww gosh. im freaking dying in jealousy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i freaking wanna get out of philippines to go to shinhwa's concert! arrrrggghhh!!! TTOTT;

Guest aindy

^ oh yeah i knew who it wus. i jsu didnt wnat to say WHO so they'll be like

OMG WHO SWORE

and watch it.

LOL

=P

lol yeah i hated shiyeon from my girl too. everytime she came on screen. i wuld be like "Ew" eric deserves somebdoy better. eric deserves me PUAHAHAHA. jk =P

really?!?! she's Eric's girl??

ok.. she's pretty.. that's all.. :D

oh, this is great.. junjin alone singing for the OST??

absolutely a smart move!!! :w00t:

Aww gosh. im freaking dying in jealousy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i freaking wanna get out of philippines to go to shinhwa's concert! arrrrggghhh!!! TTOTT;

you read my there, deary..

if ever you have plans, wanna go with you!!

wanna see them too!! :w00t:

13/7 [news] Shinhwa goes Army next year and end their 8th prom in July!

20060712105211.931.0.jpg

After releasing their 8th album "State of Art" and "Once IN A LIFETIME” as their title song, Group SHinhwa will officially end their promotion activites at the end of July and They will begin their solo activites in August.

Shinhwa comapny GOODEMG has also draw up strategy for them to do activites as a Group for overseas and one solo activites. Once August start, it iwll be hard to see the 6 of them standing and appearing together as a group.

The only time you may get to see them will be music award cermony. Besides this, some of the members will be enlisted in the army so it might be 2 -3 years later before they release their 9th album.

8th July their concert in Shanghai was a sucess. This was Shinhwa first concert in China. BEcause their solo activites will start together, lots of dramas and Cf are being offer to them. At the same time, the member hope to leave a deep impression for heir fans when they work as solo.

Godd EMG "Shinwha will perform as a group when doing overseas activite but in Korea, they willl be doing their solo activites like acting or singing."

They also said "Starting August, Hyesung will be in Japan to learn japanese and get ready to release his japanese album ehile Minwoo will be returning as M" 'Junjin will be starting his solo activite in October where he will release his solo album, Eric will starting filiming MBC new drama "Sweet GUY" in Sep and Dongwna is still looking at dramas offer and willbe doing his solo activits as an actor"

Shinhwa 8th jib has been gaining lots of attention and love. On SBS ingikayo, they have held the No.1 spot for two weeks and when they appear on SBS GOOD SUNDAY XMAN and KBS2 TV HAPPY SUNDAY Heorine6、MBC Infinate challange, the rating for these shows has jump very high.

Shinhwa will be holding concert in Busan on the 15 July, 19 August in Thailand, 9 Sep in Singapore and 24 + 26 in Japan, Tokyo and Osaka

Credit: newsen + shinhwasrang

Shinhwa member Junjin will be singing the OST for Eric's new drama "SWEET GUY" as the start of his solo battle.

Junjin plans to release his solo album in october and plans have been carried out. Before the release of his album, he will be taking part in the "sweet guy" Ost as a form of test and to show off his singing vocals. He will singing as a solo singer and the song will be release in September together with the drama.

It is the first time Junjin will be meeting the fans with his first solo song. GOOD " “‘Sweet Guy" Ost will be compose by us. Because it stars Eric and to show our support, the members and other stars in our company has agree to take part. Besides Junjin is preparing for his solo album and this is a good chance for him to prastice."

Apart from Junjin prasticing hard on his vocals, Eric has contribute too. Since 2004, Eric has written 2 songs for Junjin as a present to him should he release a solo album. So it is possible the Junjin will be singing the song Eric wrote for him as the "Swet Guy " Ost.

Good "Currently, it has not decided what songs will be include in the OST but it will be good chance for Junjin to take part in the OST, we are still discussing so nothing has been confirm"

Credit: sports.hankooki + shinhwasarang

------------

JUNJIN FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Shinzwo

wow thank for the new update...so shinhwa wont go to the army untill like next year... ?? i guess that good for now... is seem like.. everyone in shinhwa have their own goal now... but expect andy...? wat the new about him?? i think he goin to be in some acting i guess?? hope junjin will do good for his solo.. and as usual... eric will be in some gooooood kdrama hehe.. is just so suck he cant finish wolf... oh well sweet guy is good enough.. :)

hmm one more thing hehe.. you guy know who in shinhwa will be goin to the army?? or all of them will be goin..?? i kno i asked this question before but no one answered lolz.. sorri guy.. :D

Guest cpopbaby19

you read my there, deary..

if ever you have plans, wanna go with you!!

wanna see them too!! :w00t:

OMGGG.

sadly, even though i freaking have the $$$ (yeah, still don't have it) i can't still go~ TT__TT; i have pre-lims on august. :tears: then finals on sept. =_=; pooorrr meee

13/7 [news] Shinhwa goes Army next year and end their 8th prom in July!

http://photo-media.hanmail.net/200607/12/n...05211.931.0.jpg

After releasing their 8th album "State of Art" and "Once IN A LIFETIME” as their title song, Group SHinhwa will officially end their promotion activites at the end of July and They will begin their solo activites in August.

Shinhwa comapny GOODEMG has also draw up strategy for them to do activites as a Group for overseas and one solo activites. Once August start, it iwll be hard to see the 6 of them standing and appearing together as a group.

The only time you may get to see them will be music award cermony. Besides this, some of the members will be enlisted in the army so it might be 2 -3 years later before they release their 9th album.

8th July their concert in Shanghai was a sucess. This was Shinhwa first concert in China. BEcause their solo activites will start together, lots of dramas and Cf are being offer to them. At the same time, the member hope to leave a deep impression for heir fans when they work as solo.

Godd EMG "Shinwha will perform as a group when doing overseas activite but in Korea, they willl be doing their solo activites like acting or singing."

They also said "Starting August, Hyesung will be in Japan to learn japanese and get ready to release his japanese album ehile Minwoo will be returning as M" 'Junjin will be starting his solo activite in October where he will release his solo album, Eric will starting filiming MBC new drama "Sweet GUY" in Sep and Dongwna is still looking at dramas offer and willbe doing his solo activits as an actor"

Shinhwa 8th jib has been gaining lots of attention and love. On SBS ingikayo, they have held the No.1 spot for two weeks and when they appear on SBS GOOD SUNDAY XMAN and KBS2 TV HAPPY SUNDAY Heorine6、MBC Infinate challange, the rating for these shows has jump very high.

Shinhwa will be holding concert in Busan on the 15 July, 19 August in Thailand, 9 Sep in Singapore and 24 + 26 in Japan, Tokyo and Osaka

Credit: newsen + shinhwasrang

Shinhwa member Junjin will be singing the OST for Eric's new drama "SWEET GUY" as the start of his solo battle.

Junjin plans to release his solo album in october and plans have been carried out. Before the release of his album, he will be taking part in the "sweet guy" Ost as a form of test and to show off his singing vocals. He will singing as a solo singer and the song will be release in September together with the drama.

It is the first time Junjin will be meeting the fans with his first solo song. GOOD " “‘Sweet Guy" Ost will be compose by us. Because it stars Eric and to show our support, the members and other stars in our company has agree to take part. Besides Junjin is preparing for his solo album and this is a good chance for him to prastice."

Apart from Junjin prasticing hard on his vocals, Eric has contribute too. Since 2004, Eric has written 2 songs for Junjin as a present to him should he release a solo album. So it is possible the Junjin will be singing the song Eric wrote for him as the "Swet Guy " Ost.

Good "Currently, it has not decided what songs will be include in the OST but it will be good chance for Junjin to take part in the OST, we are still discussing so nothing has been confirm"

Credit: sports.hankooki + shinhwasarang

------------

JUNJIN FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JHDSAGJDHSJ. that's gonna be sad~ :( i dunno what's my music life without shinhwa :(

btw, are they all going??? or just some members. i heard hyesung won't go.. and eric? is he still going?

They're ending their promotion as Shinhwa so soon?!?!

i cannot believe this.. i'm so sad :tears:

even though i'm happy that they're gonna do their solo stuff.. but still i love shinhwa as shinhwa..

plus they wont' be coming out with another album after 2-3yrs?!?!?!! OH MY GOD how am i gonna survive??

Guest samshiku

2-3 yrs is just too long!!! but i hope they will still appear together in cfs and guest appearances...or like one or 2 of them pop up at each other's solo activity site or smth...shinhwa members are always the funniest when they are with each other..

oh but eric composing songs as a present to junni is just way sweet...i love junni's voice! will be totally looking forward to his album..:)

Guest lenakeem

SKJFLSKFJ WHAT?!

end there promos in july??

WHAT PROMOTIONS?!. the ones in china??.

or the one-two shows they did in korea??

lskjdflskjfd they need to do more promos!! XPP

this makes me mad.. --

PAGE OWNAGE :]

thats like the 14th one .. ahah i rember when me and spamcan used to fight over who posted mreo and who owned more pages . but that was the olden days

Guest coolieever

what? theyre ending it already? it just started not to long ago... wahhh....

btw, im looking for that clip of minwoo dancing to usher's u remind me, anyone have it?

nvm, i found it.. curse my unorganized files... well, if anyone wants it, i have it

Guest ellyinsung

i juz wanna ask..does minwoo has a speacial girlfriend or not?...i'm quite late for loving SHINHWA..dat;s i;m lost..hehe

Guest cpopbaby19

activities ending already??? omg, it seems like they just started. they were barely on any game shows... i want them on gameshows more!! T_____T imma miss shinhwa... 2-3 years...how am i gonna survive???

yeah.

they just released their album last may...!!!! :fury:

i think they should really appear on gameshows before their prmotion ends.. or when before they indulge their asian tour activities! -______-;

argh.. i still feel bad missing the concert :mellow::tears:

Archived