[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Anyone noe where I can get the slow song that Dongwan sang during his solo at the Everlasting Myththology concert... ?? sigh* i dun even really noe the song name.... SOB* but i really liked it :tears:

credits to sabrina3608

francine, i can't see the clip at work but the solo he sang during htat concert is called "jin Dam".. its my fave song!!! i will up it for u when i get home if no one else has done it yet. ^^

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nutzie

argghhh!! that's soo not fairrr!! i wish i'm still living in singapore.. then i can go and watch the concert >_< they're 3 years too lateeeee~!!!

Guest superstar`kiss

yeah, i just got the news from google. they're gonna make a stop in Bangkok too! :wub: that's so awesome!

Can someone explain to me what is the rule about posting link to a clip on the soompi forum?

Is it different for each forum?

I have files and will have more files to share and I don't want to break any rules.

I posted a clip link to YSI one time, I was told I cannot post a link and that only Youtube is okay but I see it in other Shinhwa member forums.

As long as I post with proper credit(s) and also as long a it's a file that did not indicate not to take out, is it okay to post a link?

Thank you in advance.

"Mommie" Alice

Guest nutzie

does anybody have the heroine 6 video?? i saw a clip in youtube and it's sooo cuteee~!!!! i'm curious who were paired up with who.. heheh.. eric looks ultra fine and cute ^o^ hyesung's expressions were funny.. can't wait to watch ittt~~

Guest presweet

that's odd. i remember last year (or was it less then a year ago) that junjin was already planning to release a solo album then. i also remember hearing a song from it, it was a ballad if i wasn't mistaken. hmm, i hpoe this time it'll be more successful :)

Guest cherrybaby

:) OMG, the concert must have been fun. a lot of fans and orange ballons supporting Shinhwa...

their performance must have been awesome coz the sweat in the picture tells it all...

i wish they would perform in the US especially Hawaii (i doubt it) but i'm hoping and praying...

thanks for the pictures, i keep fanning myself coz they are soo sexy especially Hyesung oppa (*droolling over him*) :D ...

on the other note, the heroine 6 was soo hilarious and i can't wait for the next episode...

it's gonna be hilarious as always since Shinhwa will be playing the game this time...

*edit*

hope junjin's solo will be as good as Hyesung oppa and Minwoo oppa...(anticipating it)

Junjin oppa fighting!!!

Guest lenakeem

ahk i cant wait for the boys to come back after the army :]

cause dongwan said he might have a solo!! -giggles-

&& junjins gonna have a solo has well. eeeh. but for now im just gonna watch the shows shinhwa appears on

Guest nutzie

yayyy!! i'm done watching heroine 6!!! eric is sooo smokin hot!! i can't help but giggle when he comes on screen [even though i'm alone at home..] gonna show it to my cousin when she gets back from school..

*continues daydreaming about eric*

Can someone explain to me what is the rule about posting link to a clip on the soompi forum?

Is it different for each forum?

I have files and will have more files to share and I don't want to break any rules.

I posted a clip link to YSI one time, I was told I cannot post a link and that only Youtube is okay but I see it in other Shinhwa member forums.

As long as I post with proper credit(s) and also as long a it's a file that did not indicate not to take out, is it okay to post a link?

Thank you in advance.

"Mommie" Alice

Hi!

Each forum have their own rules. Here at soompi, file sharing is not allowed in the music section. File sharing is, however, allowed in the kdrama section - i think each shinhwa member has their own thread in the drama section where we can share files- the soompi links of each member are in the first page of this thread. there is also a sub-forum in the kdrama section called "resources" where file sharing is allowed.

Hope that helped!

Guest Rozzy

wow..this thread is really long. :]. i juss started to get into shinhwa a couple weeks ago. i was watching a xman episode (the new years one) nd i was like..wow..this guy (min woo) is really hot and dances really well. Then i youtubed him, nd found shinhwa. i am now hooked on shinhwa. i like all of them, they are all special in their own way. i love how they all have a special bond with each other. i love watching them joke around and bond. :].

natz

ohmy!!! you went to their concert?? ^^ will read your stories.. ^^

can't keep up. x.x waaaah...

and.. sooo looking forward to Minu's concert dvd.. ^^ hehehe..

Guest xmkaex

wow there are so many planned upcoming solo ablums.^^

Junjin is planning to release a digital single in the autumn and minwoo will be the producer :D

Hyesung is planning to release another solo album.

and i read that dongwan might release a solo ablum after the army.

jinsyung fighting! i hope dongwan does release a solo album.

other news:

MINWOO's BIRTHDAY is on JULY 28!

17 more days!!!! xD

Guest mensa

http://imgnews.naver.com/image/112/2006/07...00607100004.jpg

Besides group performances, Hyesung and Minwoo each did a solo performance. Though there were little time to interact with the fans but with their powerful performance and stage, the fans were more then glad just to see them.

Shinhwa will be going to the following cites on these dates

15 July Busan

19 August Thailand

SINGAPORE 9 SEPTEMBER

24 & 26 September Japan

Credit: heraldm + shinhwasarang

that pic looks awesome, i hope all their concerts will be sold out too. lets show the power of shinhwa changjo. and to all those people in thailand and in singapore i really hope you don't miss this opportunity because this will be once in a life time, next year they will probably not be together as some of them will be in the army.

Hmm... yeah, it kind of figures. I thought they were already solo, but guess not. Maybe they kind of were.

Anyways, Supporting them 100%!!

Sad thing that a lot of singers seem to be going to the army. :tears:

yep! let's support them all the way!

100%!!

let's just wait for them to come back from the army.

Guest ivey79

Hey snolaxy84 ur not old, I'm older than you. Age is just a number, as long as u feel young at heart, that's all that matters :lol:

Yes, me too. I'm also a 79 baby just like hyesung, eric, dongwan, and minwoo. =) They are so charming that its hard to resist them at any age =)

Guest Shinzwo

hey guyz i know im kinda late but i heard shinhwa is goin to the army... for 2 year?... who is goin? all of them?? i heard is only andy n eric?? man im going miss them.... and im also scare somethin might happpen to them in the army tat sooo suck... just thinkin without shinhwa for two year.. n then when they come back they already into their 30year old tat suck... man y they have to go to the army.. :( :fury:

Guest aindy

hello everyone!!

ok this is like the very first time i post in soompi.. i always feel that im too old to go 'ga ga' over idols.. gonna be 22 in a few months.. ok might not be THAT old but still yea u know older then majority here :P anyway duno why i decided to post something today lol.. its actually kinda funny cos the first song that i heard from them is perfect man chinese version few years back.. it even went on to the radio charts and i was like wow its such a nice n catchy song and i can make out wat they r singing hehe..

but i only started taking notice of them last year when i saw the xman thread n watch the show on youtube.. i realise ohhh so those 6 hot guys r THE shinhwa who sang that song.. yea im kinda slow lol.. so after more clips of loveletters n mvs n more clips = one word HOOKED :D im envious of their friendship hehe.. ok shall end my post hope you guys wont be bored lol.. shinhwa changjo~

hey hey hey there!! :D

you already see yourself old in that age?? im already 26!! not to mention i already have a husband and a kid.. tehehe..

age doesn't matter.. as long we're young at heart.. :D

Shinhwa will be going to the following cites on these dates

15 July Busan

19 August Thailand

SINGAPORE 9 SEPTEMBER

24 & 26 September Japan

Credit: heraldm + shinhwasarang

wow! singapore fans are dang lucky.. so as the thai's..

wish i could see them in person too.. :(

Okay, I think I got it. But just in case...

If I have clip of Andy that I converted to MU, SS, YSI and as long as I give correct credit, I can share the link in Andy's forum under k/drama BUT cannot do it here in Shinhwa forum because it's under Music?

Is this correct?

Thank you.

"Mommie" Alice

Hi!

Each forum have their own rules. Here at soompi, file sharing is not allowed in the music section. File sharing is, however, allowed in the kdrama section - i think each shinhwa member has their own thread in the drama section where we can share files- the soompi links of each member are in the first page of this thread. there is also a sub-forum in the kdrama section called "resources" where file sharing is allowed.

Hope that helped!

Archived