[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest apricot

Oh, so the space they had determine the no. of fans allowed to come in.. No wonder Sungdy had only 50 fans who came there, I thought they will attract the most no. of fans..

Thanxs for those Wannie's pics. ^_^ Erm yup, he seriously need to wear a bra. XD

Guest xmkaex

uhhmm.. sorry if i may seem so ignorant..

but are they selling shinhwa album in china??

i really need to have their latest album..

haha.. and my dad is going to china..

hope there is..

i don't think so because you can only buy in korea. but i dunno :vicx:

Guest angelix

I think Yes :lol::lol: I remember Dongwan's manager is really cool :blush: :lol: He looks fine :lol:

^ same like wannie oppa himself :rolleyes::phew::lol: ^_____^

christine, i'm desperately waiting to see your shinhwa buttons!!! :P

awwe. u're making me want to actaully post it now LOL

okaky i will in like 2secs!

okay pics are extremely huge so i'll just post llinks

x

x

x

andd i also made a woodong-dog tag necklace =DDD

Picture019.jpg

enjoy gazing at my wonder shinhwa-made merchandise =DDDD

Guest ericmania

[real pic] 03/06 Shinhwa- MBC Music Core Rehearsal

68d4aee7.jpg

98e979b5.jpg

1823aa1a.jpg

8346c9c3.jpg

CREDITS: IMBC+ericmunthailand.com+shinhwachangjo.net

Where are you located?

It's not sold only in Korea. I know it's sold in United States in Korean Music Stores. Only if you buy it in Korea, does the sale count toward Shinhwa's sales.

I got mine from ShinhwaChanJo with poster but I think they closed the orders already.

Good Luck.

"Mommie" Alice

awww.. too bad..

i really wanted to have my own copy..

tsktsk..

I thought I read in ShinhwaChangJo that because of personal schedule conflicts of each members, only Junjin will be going to Germany with ShootDoRi.

Can anyone confirm this?

"Mommie" Alice

Shinhwa will fly to Germany for world cup on 12th June06 and they will watch football

on 13th June06...> Korean vs Togo {try to catch them if u can}

Sure..i will sign the petition...dun worry

Guest spfork

Nice pictures! ^-^ Man, I remember when JunJin had his hair buzz cut with yellow.

EEEK! They all had some pretty interesting hairstyles =/

Where are you located?

It's not sold only in Korea. I know it's sold in United States in Korean Music Stores. Only if you buy it in Korea, does the sale count toward Shinhwa's sales.

I got mine from ShinhwaChanJo with poster but I think they closed the orders already.

Good Luck.

"Mommie" Alice

im from the Philippines..

and i doubt if they have it here..

aww.. too bad..

my dad went to korea late last year..

maybe it'll take him another year before he go there again..

yeah.. good luck to me.. lol.

thanks mommie Alice!

you're cool!

Guest coreen

I just finished watching the fanmeetings too. I didn't know Andy and Hyesung had the least number of fans. I loved when Junjin and Eric did the heart pose too. So adorable.

If anyone else hasn't seen it yet here's the links:

version 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3bzgIst4TY

version 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjDLHfU12i8

thanks so much for the links..and yesh i love the part junjin and eric introduced themselves and did the heart sign together!!! SOoo cute!!! i wish i am one of the japanese fans...they were so near and can get a handshake with junjin!!

Guest qaxlod

"I just finished watching the fanmeetings too. I didn't know Andy and Hyesung had the least number of fans."

^

Someone mentioned this before. It's not that they had the least number of fans. Only a specific number of people were allowed to come. So 50 were only required at Hyesung and Andy's location. Ask before you start blurting out things ^^

Guest nutzie

christine your buttons look soo cooll!!! i love the eric's button.. me wants one too =(

ericmania the pic are awesome.. does anyone realize that hyesung and eric are both wearig army patterned shorts??

Guest loving_D

has everyone watched loveletter with andy today? it was hilarious. he was extra cute. <33

i can't wait for xman tomorrow! its gonna be so good!

and i have a question. for the free poster with the 8th jib thing, do you think i could get that in koreatown too? because im not ordering from SHCJ...but i really want that poster. :(

why do you guys think the sales are so low? :huh:

Guest elmmmo_

^ korean people don't buy cds?

and shinhwa's 8th is not allowed to be exported or sold outside of korea

:o!! i totally forgot that loveletter was out today!!!! heheh can't wait!!

andy! seunggi! and brian!!! :D:D

wow! i havent been on the computer in a reeeeaaally long time.. :( stupid finals and my stupid brother will never get off the computer.. then for some reason my stupid internet wont work (dsl does not work) and sometimes soompi wont work fors ome reason. has taht happened to anyone else before? like i will sign in and then they will ask me to sign in over and over again like every time i want to look at a new page. :( technology sucks. wait... what am i saying? technology is one of the only things that is keeping me connected to shinhwa!! tech rules!!

Another question....I'm on the roll today....coffee woke me up! :D

In their 8th jib, song #12, You're My Everything, who is singing in the very beginning? I think Dongwan sings right afterward. I'm still trying to get use to their voices and sometimes it's hard to know who is singing which part.

With "You're My Everhything" I don't know why but I'm especially having problem placing the voice.

Thank you.

"Mommie" Alice

whoa. that is wierd... i was listening to youre my everything when i read your post mommie alice... wierd. the first one who sings is minwoo. i am very proud of myself.. i can recognize everyones voice!! :) mainly from watching their performances and mvs on youtube so much. its actually not that hard to tell their voices because everyone has a very distinct, beautiful and special voice. :)

christine-those bottons and the dog tag is sooo coolio! how did you make them?? i want one! you should make a bunch and sell some...

ok... now on to a kinda uncomfrotable topic. i do not mean this as a insult to any shinhwa fans or anyone in particular, especially soompiers but i personally dont like how a lot of the posts that i was catching up on seemed to be bashing on other people. mainly dbsk and erics girlfriend. i dont want someone to come on here or anywhere for that matter and think that us shinhwa fans just diss other people. i did see the dbsk pictures and their poses were definately like shinhwa's but you have to keep in mind other things (as others were saying) that shinhwa is the envy of all other singers and they all want to be like shinhwa. us fans should take it as a compilment to shinhwa. now on the other hand, if they start doing shinhwas dance moves, start saying the things shinhwa says, have nearly identical lyrics in their songs and start wearing the same clothes, then we gotta go bash on them (dbsk better not do that... or else...) but they were just jumping,and there are only so many poses while someone is jumping so i think we should be the bigger people and just let it go. cuz in the end everyone knows shinhwa owns dbsk. no competition. and about the park shiyeon(i dont know how to spell her name) thing, she is not as pretty as some other people but we have no control over who eric dates. right? and he must see something in her, i dont see what, but he must, or else why would he have gone out with her for so long? so in a way dissing her would kinda be dissing him wich would also be indirectly dissing the rest of shinhwa and i know nobody in here wants to do that. keep[ in mind i really didnt mean any of this in a negative way, just saying we could be positive about our love for shinhwa.

oh yeah.. i noticed something... maybe its just because there are so many new people but i feel like monika, candice, and some others are not posting as much anymore... maybe its just me.... :/

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO POSTED NEW PICTURES AND PUT LINKS FOR SHINWHAS COMEBACK PERFORMANCES AND XMAN AND STUFF!!!

Guest nutzie

ack, from reading of the above post, well, i'm curious, how long has eric been dating park shi yeon? does anybody know?

Archived