but who cares!

not bad shinhwa oppas!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sine81

I agree to what you guys are saying about SHINHWA

Even though they are inactive as a group right now...u can still feel that they are still going strong, because each member is still promoting the name shinhwa through their solo activities. Everytime there is a shinhwa member in concert or on a show..shinhwa is always mentioned.

I want to ask this..who doesn't know shinhwa..if you are into the korean entertainment..you will eventually know shinhwa.

Shinhwa is everywhere.. Junjin is now known as the "tv show king", Minwoo is known as the "dancing king", Andy got WGM and musicals, Hyesung is the "prince of ballads", Dongwan is the absolute all around wit guy on tv shows and has an amazing voice, and Eric dominates the dramas. The group shinhwa has the korean entertainment business in the palm of their hands. Each member is specialized in their own area and then when they come together they get even stronger.

Also I would have to say that none of the groups today have reached or made it to where shinhwa has yet. Especially in the friendship area. 10+ years of long lasting friendship. I can't seem to find the type of friendship that shinhwa has in any of the other groups. I mean, yeah other groups show it on screen too, but it still doesnt feel the same. For other groups, it seems like they are just close friends, but still have alot to learn about each other. If one of them hits it big at going solo, then that person would leave, and the group would break apart. It seems like it is just for fanservice, and off cam they arent as close. Just my feeling..idk.

The warmness and real caring, When you watch shinhwa, the type of friendship that will never be broken by anything. You can sense that it is really strong. Even if you look at hyesung and eric, whom are known as the oil and water of the group, you still get the sense that they still care for each other alot, even though on screen they act like they dont. They just know each other too well. Been through everything together. Ten years in the making and still going strong. SHINHWA.

Guest roni75

Also I would have to say that none of the groups today have reached or made it to where shinhwa has yet. Especially in the friendship area. 10+ years of long lasting friendship. I can't seem to find the type of friendship that shinhwa has in any of the other groups.

You are right sine81m your words almost make me cry, they really care each other, and the love between them is so real, this is the cause that they was and are soo funny together, their real friendship, you can see it...i`ll be waiting for their comeback like group and sure that it be great, no matter what, i loyal to them like fan.

^ They are incredible, aren't they? :)

--------------

SHINHWA WATCHING MARATHON (?)

bscap000.jpg

Hey, everyone!

There's something I've been wanting to try, so if any of you have the time to humour me a little, it'll be awesome.

At first, I wanted to do 'most watched' Shinhwa video on Youtube, but the video is probably most watched because Wannie was singing Exile's song :sweatingbullets: The next most watched was Shinhwa in North Korea...mostly because they were in North Korea :sweatingbullets: And the one after that is Minwoo's Just One Night making and it's probably most watched b/c of the controversy about it being too 'sexy' lolz

So went with the most watched Shinhwa MV instead. It happens to be Brand New.

Just want to see what will happen if everyone went on Youtube to watch the video once a day and rate the video once a day. (Or you can watch it as many times as you want.)

So if any of you could go WATCH and RATE the video ONCE A DAY, it'll be cool ^____^

Commenting wouldn't hurt either ^^ It'll only take a moment of your time.

Here's the link:

As of today, Saturday, January 02, 2009, the video has 280,583 views and 728 ratings.

(It also has 668 comments.)

Just a little experiment :)

(We could do it for the members' solo MVs too?? *shrug*)

PS: Not mandatory, but if you're willing to do this, could you let me know? Just want a rough idea of how many views are 'random' viewings is all. If not, that's fine too :)

Thank yous and Happy New Year!!

UPDATED STATS

(Special thanks to miss lakwon and rose_liana)

o January 02, 2009 - 728 ratings - 280,583 views - 668 comments

o January 04, 2009 - 744 ratings - 281,118 views - 671 comments

o January 06, 2009 - 750 ratings - 281,894 views - 679 comments

o January 08, 2009 - 754 ratings - 282,394 views - 686 comments

o January 10, 2009 - 762 ratings - 283,212 views - 695 comments

o January 11, 2009 - 768 ratings - 283,979 views - 699 comments

o January 12, 2009 - 774 ratings - 284,674 views - 705 comments

o January 14, 2009 - 778 ratings - 285,566 views - 713 comments

o January 16, 2009 - 786 ratings - 286,763 views - 720 comments

o January 18, 2009 - 792 ratings - 287,740 views - 728 comments

o January 20, 2009 - 798 ratings - 288,323 views - 730 comments

o January 22, 2009 - 805 ratings - 289,817 views - 735 comments

o January 24, 2009 - 808 ratings - 290,211 views - 739 comments

o January 25, 2009 - 815 ratings - 290,879 views - 744 comments

o January 27, 2009 - 818 ratings - 292,066 views - 750 comments

o January 29, 2009 - 820 ratings - 292,766 views - 752 comments

o February 02, 2009 - 823 ratings - 294,360 views - 757 comments

o April 06, 2009 - 900 ratings - 324,219 views - 812 comments

+ Period: 94 days

Total +ratings: 172

Total +views: 43,636

Total +comments: 144

UPDATED LIST OF PARTICIPANTS

(Thank you to everyone watching and rating the background as well)

o chubby^green^

o 1wawa3

o grrly

o lovedw

o miss lakwon

o 80slitenite

o strawberry16

o moca_hanzel

o jangneri

o roni75

o dini1010

o CornFlake

o greenblobfish

o rose_liana

o se7enstarz

o nekori

o hahaheehee

o crystalis (can't forget myself :sweatingbullets: )

o sydney0428

o ginnie

o dramaqueennur

o ane_108

o lavenderwingz

o lexine

SPECIAL THANKS

(To these awesome people updating and spreading the word on their own when I'm being lazy lolz)

o miss lakwon

o rose_liana

o thebestofga (shinhwavn.com)

Guest 1wawa3

I am definitely participating in the little project. It's perfect timing since I just finished my exams and I have nothing to do. LOL. I'm watching it now and rating it after I'm done.

Brand New is the first song outside of their 8th album that I fell in love with.

I agree with what you all said. The new groups are somehow is missing something that only Shinhwa posses. I'll admit that I some of the new groups and not-so-new groups out there, but no matter what, they can never replace Shinhwa for me. And, I'm sure that's the case for most Changjos out there. For me, I think that Shinhwa is somehow giving the new batch of groups a chance to shine because in 4 years time, Shinhwa will dominate once again. In 4 years time, Shinhwa will be back. And I'll wait patiently for 4 years for them. No matter what.

I'll join in! Brand New is one of my fave Shinhwa song. It'll be a tread to listen to it at least once a day!

I found a [really] short clip of Andy and Junjin @ MBC Entertainment Award!

THE song that made go crazy over Shinhwa! BRAND NEW!!!!

I've watched and rated/commented too!

BRAND NEW!!! I absolutely love Wansyung's vocals in it... The way they reach the high notes is AWESOME. My fav part of the song is when Dongwan sings in the background, " I can't never let..." ( Can't get his english in that part of the song LOL)

Guest miss lakwon

That's such a good idea about the Brand New MV.

We should create a project poster for this to spread the experiment! :)

I can make one and I'll upload it soon on here.

Please Shinhwa Changjo'ers, visit this thread often and leave lots of replies to keep this thread alive til Shinhwa comesback!

Guest gravitie

I'm in too! I did it yesterday I'll do it again after I post this! :P

And guess what? Watching 'most watched' videos is my hobby. I love doing that when I've nothing better to do. Hehehehe.

Guest miss lakwon

So I guess I'll update on how the music video experiment is progressing.

January 2, 2009 // Before: 280,583 views and 728 ratings

January 4, 2009 // After: 281,118 views and 744 ratings (+535 views, +16 ratings)

Keep up the great work guys! :)

We can do better than this though!

Spread the words as much as you can to many Shinhwa forums across the world!

^ not a bad idea! include me in! =].

never get tired of watching it hehe

love the brand new dance =o

the MV should pump me up as my break ends today =[

and i start school tmrow >o<

*watches the MV now* xD

edit:

should we suggest this to people over at shinhwabiz too?

i would... but i dont know what section it would fall in O__o

Guest miss lakwon

okay avid members of the official shinhwa thread!

listen up, i need your attention! ;D

i want to take this 'brand new' project a bit further.

i want to form a group of shcj'ers who can help me organize this project/experiment.

i would really want help especially from (crystalis) who is the creator of this idea.

anywho is interested in this please let me know by sending me a pm.

i will be gathering a list and will post it on this thread.

the more the merrier of course! ^_^

for those who are unaware of this project.

(crystalis) thought of the idea of attempting to increase the # of views, ratings, and comments on the most popular youtube video of shinhwa.

apparently, that happens to be shinhwa 7th album daesang hit "brand new."

at the moment it is quite low compared to other group's videos and such.

we'd like to further this amazing video of shinhwa with the support of the fans.

if neccessary, we can also add other great ideas to this project.

anyone can definetly contribute to this project, it will be very helpful!

i will be back soon to check on this progress.

thanks for your time and shcj'ers fighting!

oh and girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i need your help on something.

i'm creating this huge collage of shinhwa changjo on photoshop.

i need many many shinhwa changjo pictures.

my computer crashed last week and i lost all my awesome pictures of shinhwa changjo.

can you guys do me a huge favor and post all your shinhwa changjo pictures on here for me?

i'd really appreciate it!!!!

Hi Gals,

Just wanted to say I'm still here...and Happy New Year!

Eventhough I haven't been posting, I've been reading everyone's posts faithfully everyday and thank everyone for keeping the thread alive.

And also wanted to mention...I don't know if any one is watching Korean drama, Boys Over Flowers, which started today and name of the richest and biggest company they are using in the dramas is SHINHWA! LOL!

Company SHINHWA in the drama owns almost everything in Koread such as SHINHWA Mart, SHINHWA gas stations, SHINHWA export and import, and etc. I wonder if the writer is a fan of Shinhwa? LOL!

Oh, there's even school named SHINHWA! It's privilege private school which starts at Kindergarden up to College. Don't we all wish we were in school that is called SHINHWA! LOL!

It's funny to read in the BOF drama thread people complaining about the name of SHINHWA because they are associating our Shinhwa with the drama! LOL!

Archived